MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue

No Space

449 16 1
By moonlight_stars96

Jimin: Who do you think should wake her up?

V: you should wake her up you're closest with her. "He said look at jungkook."

Jungkook: that doesn't mean I should wake her up.

Jimin: stop this nonsense guys, I will wake her up, and I have a plan for her to wake up.

Jungkook: hyung...don't do anything stupid, if jin hyung find out, he'll kill us.

Y/N POV

I was in my half asleep but the loud ass voices of my brothers could still be heard. Just as I was going to open my eyes and alert them of my awakening, I was pushed onto the floor landing on my back with a big thud .

Y/n: ughh, what the f*ck!" I squealed, opening my eyes and glaring at jimin oppa who had just pushed me down.

Maknae's line: language sis. "They said serious tone."

I rolled my eyes and continue to speaking.

Y/n: that's hurts. "I mumbled and tried get up from the floor."

Jimin: owww...poor girl!!! we'll be harsher next time" jimin said with a smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

Y/n: you!!Chimchim!! "I glared at him and throwing my pillow at his face whilst everyone laughed at the poor attempt."

Y/n: why did you wake me up you idiots?

Jimin: yahhh...you called us idiot.

Y/n: of course, you guys are the 3 idiots in this house.

Jungkook: a small correction my dear sis, not three but four including you.

Y/n: whatever!! Just tell, Why are you here?

V: jin hyung told us wake you up.

Y/n: for what? "I ask confusedly."

Jungkook: because we're going to school.

Y/n: so what.... If you want to go to school then go, why did you wake me up for that?

Jimin: are you dump? you are also coming to school with us and that is why we came here to wake you up, so get your ass and get ready for school.

I was so happy to hear that, at the same time i was confused. what they're planning now?

Y/n: You said, I was going to study at home school, and then why this sudden change?

V:  Now it doesn’t matter, you come to school with us, that’s all.

Y/n: what about dad?

Jungkook: don't worry about him, he has agreed to allow you to go to school.

Y/n: but....

V: no but y/n, just finished your routine and come downstairs, we'll wait for you at there.

After that they all left the room, leave me alone.

I get up from floor and went to the bathroom, When I opened my bathroom door, I was shocked to find the maid lying there unconsciously.

Y/n mind: omg!! I totally forgot that I locked up her here last night q, what if something happens to her.

I immediately ran to her and picked her up and took her to my room, then put her to bed gently and then tried to wake her up.

Y/n: unnie!! wake up please. "I said panic tone."

Few min later she slowly opened her eyes and look at me, finally I got relief.

Y/n: unnie!! Are you okay? "I ask concern tone."

Maid: yeah...I'm fine Miss y/n.

Y/n: time god!! Nothing happens to you, you scared me unnie, and I'm really sorry for my yesterday behaviour. Please forgive me. "I said guilty tone."

Maid: it's okay miss y/n, can I go to my work?

I nodded and she walked towards the door, then I remembered my phone conversation with elina, so I stopped her.

Y/n: unnie wait!! I need to ask you something.

She stopped mid of way, she turn and look at me with confused face.

Y/n: Did you hear anything yesterday? I ask narrowed eyes."

Maid: i..I d.didn't h.hear a.. anything miss
y/n, I don't understand what you are asking.

I get up from my bed and started walk towards her.

Y/n: then, why are you shuttering unnie? "I said eyebrow raised"

She gulped and look at me terrified.

Y/n: has your mom admitted to this xxxx hospital.... right? "I ask threatened voice."

After I mentioned her mom her eyes become watery.

Maid: please miss y/n, don't do anything to my mom, I won't tell anyone. "She knelt in front of me and started begging."

Y/n: so, you hear everything...huh?

She kept silent and crying silently.

I bend her level and whispered to her ears

Y/n: overheard is bad habit, is you know that right?

She nodded her head

Y/n: then why did you eavesdropping my conversation? "I shout at her."

She flinched and move back little bit from me.

Y/n: why are you crying now? Stop crying.

But she started to sobbing louder than before.

Y/n: I SAID STOP CRYING. "I shout irritatedly"

So she immediately stop crying and look at me with her red puffy eyes.

Y/n: are you scared of me? Don't be scared, I won't hurt innocent people.

Maid: p..please l..let m..me g..go.

Y/n:  How can I let you go? What would I do, if you told my secret to my brothers?

Maid: no!! Please I won't tell anyone, trust me. "She look at me with her  pleading eyes."

Y/n: okay... I'll trust you but you have to leave this country.

She look at me shocked.

Maid: where I should go? I don't have any place to go, and what about my mom, I need money to treat her. Please spare me this time. "tears dropping her eyes rapidly."

I sighed and looked at her.

Y/n: your dream is to become a fashion designer.....right? I'll help to fulfill your dream.

Maid: how?

Y/n: one of my friend running most famous fashion design company in US, I'll call her and inform her about you, she'll give you a job there and you will get paid more than you get here. If you want, you can take your mom with you.

Y/n: but I warning you, if you try to tell anything to brothers, you'll see my other side, that side I don't want to show anyone. Got it. keep this in your mind, I never forgive betrayer.

Maid: I promise, I never betray you.

Y/n: good...now get out of here.

She get up from the floor and went to door, she was about open the door, I stopped her again.

Y/n: and listen.... Before you resign this job, find out the good reason for it, because if my brothers suspect you, then no one can save you from them.

Y/n: You know about my brothers right, they are not like me, so be careful.

she nodded her head and went out my room. after she left, I left out heavy sigh and went to bathroom do my routine.

When I finish my routine, I went downstairs to meet my annoying brothers.

Once I enter living room, I saw my brothers sitting on the couch and looking at their phone.

I don't want to talk to them, but we are in the same house so that is not possible.

I took deep breath and walk towards them.

Y/n: I'm here, can we go? "I said and tried to go outside but namjoon oppa held my arm and stopped me to move."

Namjoon: Where are you going in rush? we need to talk to you?

Y/n: please... don’t tell me there are conditions again.

Jhope: kind of like that.

Y/n: I really sick of this rules & conditions... just tell me, what conditions do you have now? "I said boring tone."

Namjoon: simple....You must always be with us in school, that's it.

Y/n: WHAT!!! Are you crazy oppa? You know I don't like being near you all. 

Jimin: why? Do you feel ashamed to be near us? "He said cold tone."

Y/n: you know, I didn't mean that oppa. "I said angrily."

Jimin: And then, what does it mean that you don't like to be near us.

Y/n: it's not that you think, It's just that whenever I'm with you all , people staring at me crazily, and I don't like that.

Jin: They're all just jealous of you because you are with us.

V: Yeah, you shouldn't worry about that. Just Ignore them.

Y/n: why don't you understand, I don't like get people attention.

Suga: look...y/n, we don't want to hear your stupid reasons, you'll stay with us, that's final. Now let's go we're getting late for school. "He said and dragged me out of the house."

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL

As soon as we arrived at school, I quickly got out of the car before everyone, and I tried to run to my class, but someone pulled me back. I turn and look back him annoyingly.

jungkook: where are you escaping little sis?

Y/n: I'm not escaping...okay, I'm going to my class. "I said annoying tone."

Jungkook: without us? Did you forget what is our condition? you'll stay with us at school.

Y/n: but I don't want that.

Jimin: Well, we will send you back at home then.

Y/n: aish.... when you guys are stop threatening me?

V: once you started to listen to us, we will stop threatening you.

Y/n: I can't win argue with you all, let's go inside.

Jin: wait!! Here you phone. "He took my phone from his pocket and give to me."

I look at him shocked.

Y/n mind: Is he really giving my phone back?

Jin: Why do you look at me like this? Don't be too happy, we have insert a chip on this phone, through which we will always monitor you.

Jhope: We can check everything on your phone through our phone. like....your messages, calls.. so don't think do anything stupid.

Y/n mind: I knew it, they would do something like this, but my dear brothers you don't know about me very well, i can hacked secured system with in a second, you really think this small chip will stop me to do my works, poor brothers. "I think about their stupidness and smiled myself."

Suga: what are thinking? "He ask eyebrow raised."

Y/n: n.. nothing...if your lecture is over, can I go to my class, because I don't want get detention.

They nodded.

And me and maknae's are walking towards our school building while others started walking toward their campus buildings.

When we enter school hallway everyone staring at us. I feel uncomfortable. After little silence, I finally decide to talk to them.

Y/n: Why are you both coming with us? Do you have no classes today? I ask look at jimin and v who waking beside me."

V: We will go to our class after we leave you in your class. "He said cold tone."

Jungkook: and your schedule is changed so let’s go principal office first and get your schedule, and then we go to our class.

I nodded and walk with them.

When we enter principal office, he got up from his seat and bow to us.

Principal: good morning young master's and miss y/n.

Y/n: good morning sir. "I said politely."

Jimin:  we're here for getting y/n new schedule.

Principal: mr.kim already informed everything to me, here your new schedule miss y/n. "I handed the schedule paper to me."

I thank to him and we all walk out to the principal room.

Once we step out the principal room jungkook  snatched my schedule from my hand.

Y/n: yahhh....this is not good manners, atleast you can ask me instead of snatched from my hand. 

Jungkook: i don't need your permission to check your schedule.

Y/n mind: ughh... this spoiled brat.

After checking my schedule, he takes me to my first class, jimin & v went to their building, they left without even saying bye to me. Now they all behaving rude to me, no one talk to me nicely. I don't why that's hurt my feelings.

in my new schedule, 5 of the 8 classes are same class with jungkook. Not only today the whole schedule prepared like that, the most of the classes I'm with jungkook, it's so irritating me. 

As we entered the class, I saw my besties were sitting in their place and talking to each other. When they saw me, they waved at me. I tried to go to them but jungkook grabbed my hand and stopped me.

Jungkook: where are you running away for me dear sister?

Y/n: I go to my place.....duh

Jungkook: that's not your place anymore, you're going to sit with me from now on.

Y/n:  No!!

He ignored my words, brings to me empty seats, and mentioned to set and I set beside him.

When I turn and look at my friends, they look at me worriedly.

After 3 class finally I get some space from him, he went history class and I walk to the chemistry class.

LUNCH TIME

I was walking down the school hallway, then I saw soobin walking infront of me.
I walk towards to him tried to talk to him.

Y/n: hey soobin. "I said sweet tone, but he ignore me and started to walk again."

Y/n: please soobin, don't ignore me.

Soobin: you ignore us in the first place, now are you saying I shouldn't ignore you.

Y/n: I'm sorry soobin, ple---

He stopped walking and look at me and said

Soobin: cut the crap y/n, now tell me, what you want from me? "He yelled."

Tears started to forming in my eyes, I never thought that my friends hate me this much.

I looked around and check to someone is here, because I'm really afraid if one of my brothers see me talking to him, they'll create big problem, so I grabbed his hand and took him to one of empty class room.

When we enter empty class room, i close the door behind me.

He look at me confused.

Soobin: why did you bring me here?

Y/n: because I want to talk to you in private, where my brothers can't find us.

Soobin: what you want to talk to me?

Y/n: how is yeonjun?

Soobin: You didn't care about him when he was beaten by your brothers, then why do you care about him now?

Y/n: soobin...you don't know, what exactly happened that day, so please stop blaming me.

Soobin: I know everything y/n, yeonjun hyung told me, because of you're brothers you avoiding us, right?

Soobin: you know what, we have been friends for freaking ten years y/n, and we took care of you when your brothers were not with you, but once you got new family, you forget all about everything, and started to avoiding us,  Is this way you respect our friendship?

Y/n: I'm really sorry soobin, please forgive me.

Soobin: your sorry can't fix anything y/n, now you have to decide whether we or your brothers.

Y/n: what!! See... you both are really important in my life, I don't want lose any one of you guys.

Soobin: Sorry y/n, that's not going to happen, you must have choose one of us, It's up to you to decide who it is.

Y/n: Please don't say that? I need both of you in my side.

Soobin: If you want us to be by your side, then you must leave your brothers.

Y/n: are you out of your mind? I can't leave my brothers.

Soobin: why not y/n? they don't give you any freedom anyway, If you come with us, you'll get back your freedom, you can live happily with us and no one will control you there.

Y/n: they're my brothers soobin, how can you expect me to leave my brothers? I know they don't give freedom to me, but doesn't mean that I leave them and come with you. Whether I'm mad at them, but still they're my brothers, I love them as much as I love yeonjun, I never leave them.

Soobin: this your decision then I won't force you, but Keep in your mind this, when you find out who your brothers really are you'll leave them.

Y/n: what you mean?

Soobin: do you really think that your brothers are good person's? No y/n, they're just acting in front of you, but reality is totally different from you see. 

Soobin: They have two sides, they only shows you to their one side of them, when you come to know their other side, you'll started hate them. 

y/n: that will never gone happened soobin, I'll never hate them. "I said formally."

Soobin: Let’s see what you will do once you know everything. "He said smirking."

Suddenly my phone started ringing in my pocket. I quickly checked for caller ID and it was Jungkook, so I ignore soobin and answered the phone.

Jungkook: where are you y/n? Didn't I tell you to wait for me in your class and then where did you go? "He shouted worriedly."

Y/n: sorry oppa, I went washroom.

Jungkook: Stay there, I'm coming.

Y/n: you don't need to come here, I'll meet you all at cafeteria.

Jungkook: No, we're going there together. I won't leave you alone.

Y/n: Ughhh....Why do you want to come here?

Jungkook: So that we can both go together for lunch,  Don't say you forgot about our condition, your going to stay with us all the time .

Y/n: how can I forgot that oppa, just wait for me, where you stand, I'm coming back to the class room.

Jungkook: okay, but don't be late.

Then I walk out the class room, leave soobin alone there.

AT CAFETERIA

I was sitting with my brothers and their so called girlfriends except my two friends, after that incident, I thought they'll end their relationship with them, but I was wrong. they still continuing their relationship with them, I don't know why?

I really miss my friends, I want to sit with them, but my cold hearted brothers never let me go there, then I remembered soobin words.

What does he mean? I know they're hiding something from me, but how can find out that, something is wrong, why my brothers and TXT hate eachother? I have to find the answers to my all the questions.

I was in my own thoughts suddenly I hear someone screaming my name so I get back to my sense then I looked at the person, it was tzuyu.

because of her scream everyone in our table turn their gaze on me.

Tzuyu: Y/N!!!!!

Y/n: yahhh....why are you screaming my name? my ear buds are hurting because of your loud scream. "I said irritatingly."

Tzuyu: sorry....but, I called you more than 10 times but you didn't respond me.

Y/n: why did --- "I stopped my words when I hear someone whispering something about me."

I turned in the direction where that the voice was coming from, and then I saw some girls talking about me and my brothers, their voices were low, but I could still hear them what they were talking about, so I decided to listen their conversation.

Girl1: why she always with our oppa's? It's really irritating me to see her with them.

Girl2: she just spoiling their repetition, See... how ugly she is?

Girl1: I heard that her mom was working as a secretary for BTS father before she married him.

Girl2: wow!! Such a whore, she schedule her boss and married him for money.

Girl3: The daughter is just like the mother. "She said disgusting tone."

After hear their conversation my blood started to boiled, my eyes reddened with anger, I can't take it anymore, so I get from my place and move towards them.

I know my brothers are watching my every move but now I don't care about anything, how dare she called my as a whore, she'll definitely play for this.

Jungkook: hyung...can we stop her?

Suga: no!! need!! I want to enjoy this scene. "He said while smirking."

Girl2: she doesn't deserve our oppa.

Y/n: then who deserve them...huh?

They all turn and look at me terrified.

Girl2: y/n!!! "She said terrifiedly."

Y/n: yes....y/n!!! your death. "I said pull her hair harshly and I made her to get up from her seat.

right now everyone attention is on me.

Y/n: you b*tch, how dare you called my mom as whore. "I said tightened my grip on her hair."

She whined in pain, and started to begging me.

Girl2: please... leave me, it's hurts.

Y/n: oh!! really!! you must have thought this before you call my mom as a whore, you did big mistake baby, now you have to pay for that.

Girl2: y/n!! Please forgive me. I never do it again.

Y/n: I really want to forgive you!! But you have raised my inner devil and now it will not leave you without seeing your blood. "I said evilly."

I was punching her mercilessly.

Y/n: I'll f**king kill you today . " then I kicked her hard in her stomach and it made her to spit out some blood."

I bend her level and pulled her hair and made her to look at me. her face was fully f*cked up, the area around one eyes looked purple. I was satisfied her condition.

Y/n: this what you get, if you mess with KIM Y/N, you f**king bitch. what did you say, I'm ugly ... Huh,  now go and check your face in the mirror, you'll know who's ugly here.

Y/n: you called my mom whore, then what about your mom, she was working as a stripper before she married your father.

Y/n: and you just like your mother, sleeping with everyone in this school, for their f**king money.

Then jiho come and stopped me.

Jiho: y/n!! let her go, that's enough for her.

y/n: I'll leave you alive in this time, if you mess with me again, I'll rip your every part of your body. mind it.

Then I leave her hair and turn and look at everyone, they're look at me terrified, except my brother, friends & txt. I warning you all, if you want to live long then don't mess with me, because I'm worse then my brothers when I'm mad. "I said and walk out with jiho."

We both left the cafeteria and went rooftop, after we enter rooftop, she started to yelled at me.

Jiho: what the fuck is happen to you y/n?

I ignore her question and sat on the floor.

Jiho: answer me!! "She shout frustratedly."

Y/n: relax...why are you wasting your energy. come and sit with me. "I pointed my beside."

She sigh and sit with me.

Jiho: now tell me, what is you problem?  Why are you behaving like this?

Y/n: I really don't know what happens to me, now a days, I couldn't control myself, I totally lost my control on me.

Y/n: my life filled with all mysteries and secret, everyone around me is just hiding something from me, especially my brothers.

Jiho: If they are trying to hide something from you, there will definitely be a reason for it.

Y/n: reason!!! What should be their reason to hiding the truth from their own sister?

Jiho: you are their sister and if you don't know, why they are hiding the truth from you, then how I suppose to know that, you idiot.

I smiled at her comments

we both slient for min, then i was about speak but suddenly bell rings.

Jiho: come on let's go, our lunch time is over.

Y/n: you go, I have to take some books from my locker.

Jiho: fine I'm going, but be fast okay.

I nodded and went to my locker to took my books and she run to class.

I enter the class, teacher is already there, and then she look at me.

Mrs.jung: y/n!!! why are you late?

Y/n: sorry ms.jung, I want to take some books from my locker, that's why I'm late sorry.

Mrs.jung: okay, don't be late again.now go to your place. "I went to my set next to jiho."

Mrs.jung: listen everyone, results of the exam you wrote last week have arrived, and the results are wasn't good, and some of you were worse." She said serious tone."

Everyone was nervous, same goes to me, because I didn't performed well in my exams, I'm afraid of, what my score will be. She took the test paper in her hand and look us.

Mrs.jung: i won't tell your marks. i will call everyone one by one so come here and take your test paper, got it. "everyone nodded then she started to call out everyone's name "

Few minutes later everyone get their papers expect me.

Y/n: mrs.jung, where is my paper? "I ask nervous tone."

Mrs.jung: y/n..after school, come and meet me at my office. "She said and start the lesson."

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

After school ended, I went mrs.jung office to meet her, I walk inside her room after get her permission and I was standing with my head low in front of her.

She sigh and look at me.

Mrs.jung: y/n...you just passed in my subject, not only mine, you get lowest mark in every subject. "She said serious and cold tone."

Y/n: I'm sorry mrs.jung, I'll performe well next time.

Mrs.jung: last few weeks I have noticed you, your not paying attention in classes, you physically present but mentally somewhere else, and you looks kinda pale and sad too. What really happened to you?
I haven't seen you been like this before?

Mrs.jung: look..y/n, if something is bothering you, you can share with me. I'll try my best to help you.

Y/n: I'm okay mrs.jung, you don't need to worried about me.

Mrs.jung: okay then, I want to meet your parents, bring them tomorrow.

Y/n: My parents are not here mrs.jung. They are in another country. I live with my brothers.

Mrs.jung: then, bring one of your older brother, I need talk to him about your grades

Y/n mind: oh no!!.

Y/n: I can't bring them.

Mrs.jung: why? "She ask narrowed eyes."

Y/n: because..."I don't what should answer her."

Mrs.jung: because...what y/n? I don't need your explanation, you must bring your brother, or else I never let you in my classes. You may go now. "I walk out the room without saying anything."

AT HOME

Y/n: aghh... I already have lot of problems in my life, that b*tch add one more problem, how can I tell them about this, they'll kill me, if they know about my grades are not good, especially jin oppa. "I cursed her."

Y/n: I can't take jin oppa there, because he is really scary, when it's comes to studies, and also he hates complaining, then who will I take her to? 

Now only option is left, that is namjoon oppa, yeah...he is scary too but not like others, so I went to namjoon room to talk to him.

I was standing infront of his room and I immediately knocked his door, but no reply. I knocked again.

Y/n: oppa, can I come in? Still no reply, so I decided to go into his room.

When I enter his room, there was no sign of him, and then I hear showering sound.

Y/n: I think, I have to wait until he comes out of the bathroom.

Then I started to look around the room, I saw photo frame on his table, and pick it up. It was our childhood picture with our parents.

Y/n: perfect family...Those were the happiest days of my life, I really miss that days. sometimes I wonder, these are the same brothers I used to live with 10 years before, they changed lot now.

I put the photo frame on the table, then I noticed one of his draw was opened, so I walk to there to see what would be in it, but suddenly I hear someone voice from my behind.

Namjoon: what are you doing here? and who give you permission to touch my things? "He yelled."

Y/n: oppa... I'm sorry, I was just looking it.

Namjoon: get out.

Y/n: but...oppa, I want----

Namjoon: I SAID GET OUT FROM HERE Y/N. "I run out from the room while crying."

  I was running to my room then I bump into jungkook.

Jungkook: watch where are --- "he stopped when he noticed my tears and his gaze turn into soft."

Jungkook: y/n!!! Why are you crying? "He ask soft and worried tone."

Y/n: why do you even care? I don't want to talk to anyone of this house, I hate you, I hate you all. "I ran away from there."

DINNER TIME

My brothers are talking about some business things while eating their meals, I was looking at my food blankly, I haven’t even eaten a bit of it yet.

Ms.choi: miss y/n!! Why don't you eat anything? Don't you like this food? Do you want to eat something else?

I look at her with a fake smile.

Y/n: hmmm... I'm not hungry ms.choi.

Ms.choi: but...miss y/n, now a days, you are not eating properly, because of that you look pale. "She said concern tone."

Y/n: thank you for your concern ms.choi, and don't worry I'm okay. "Then I left the dinning hall."

BTS POV

Jungkook: hyung....this is your fault, why did you yelled at her? Because of you she didn't eat anything. "He said looking at namjoon."

Namjoon: I know, I did wrong...but at the time, I just lost my mind, so stop blaming me. "He defend himself."

They both started to argue eachother, others were look at them confused.

Jin: JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. can some tell me, what exactly going on here.

Namjoon sigh and told everything to him. What happened in his room.

Suga: how can you be so careless namjoon. Do you even any idea, what would have happened, if she knew you had a gun.

Namjoon: hyung...I didn't expect her to come to my room.

Jhope: namjoon-ah, I didn't expect you will be careless like this.

Jin: we have lot of work to do, so stop this stupid argument, and namjoon-ah you need to be careful next time, we can't let her find out our truth.

Y/n: so, this the reason, he yelled at me...huh, don't worry brother, soon I'll find out every truth you hide from me, and you can't stop me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
173K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
374K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...