Scp Reacts

By springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. More

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 7
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 13

Viewing 12

2.3K 40 13
By springtrap3glass

   After a good night's rest everyone who'd been brought into the theater, SCP's and Researchers, gathered in the main viewing room.

     "Theater, what are we watching today?" Dr. Clef asked before letting out a loud yawn.

     "We'll be continuing with events in your universe." The theater answers as the lights dim.

     As the theater screen came to life Agent Mills could be seen in her office speaking to someone on the phone. 

     "Have the ethics committee approved the proposed test?" Agent Mills asked.

     "Yes, they've given you the green light." Answers whoever Mills was speaking too over the phone.

     "Very well then. I'll contact Dr. Flecks and have her run the experiment. Goodbye." Agent Mills says before hanging up on whoever she was talking to and calling Dr. Flecks.

     "Hello, Dr. Flecks? This is Agent Mills, you've been given the green light to conduct those tests we proposed a few days ago." Agent Mills says. "Gather the new anomalies we have and the resources needed for the test and conduct them accordingly."

     "Yes Ma'am. Beginning preparations now." Dr. Flecks says before hanging up.

      The view changed and showed Aki sitting patiently in a room. The room itself wasn't anything special; the only noteworthy things about it was the single entrance/exit to the room being a reinforced metal door and a tinted window on the opposite side of the room. Aside from those features the room just has small vents, cameras, and a table with two chairs that Aki was currently sitting at.

    "That looks like an interrogation room. Is Aki being interrogated?" Epon says curiously.

    "Some rooms have dual functions, that one is probably used in both testing and interrogations." Dr. Kondraki answers. "There are various different types of testing rooms that are specifically built for varying purposes. That one is one of the more common room types."

    The metal door slid open and a Foundation scientist stepped into the room holding a large box. The door sealed itself shut as he walked over to the opposite side of the table and took his seat.

    "Hello Aki, my name is Dr. Orion and I will be the one conducting these tests with you today. These tests will be short and simple so we won't be taking up too much of either of our time." Dr. Orion says after pulling out a recorder and turning it on.

     Clef leans over to Dr. Bright and asks him "Have you ever heard of Dr. Orion?"

     Dr. Bright was the oldest researcher in the room. He'd been around nearly as long as the Foundation has. The only reason he looks as young as he does is because he's possessing someone else's body. All of this is thanks to his Amulet. Technically speaking Dr. Bright is the Amulet, his original body had died a long time ago. He had the Amulet in his possession when he died and it absorbed his soul. When someone puts it on their soul is overwritten by Dr. Bright's.

     "Never heard of him. He must be new." Dr. Bright answers. It was rare for Dr. Bright not to know someone who works for the Foundation but not entirely unheard of.

     "Do you have any questions before we begin?" He asked.

     "What kind of test?" Aki says cautiously as she sifts a bit in her chair uncomfortably.

     "I assure you nothing that will cause either of us harm." The researcher answers. "We are just going to test and observe your pyrokinetic and illusionary abilities. If things become uncomfortable then don't be afraid to say so. If it helps bring any more comfort we are being watched on camera and there are other researchers and security personnel on the other end of that window. You can’t see them because the window is a one way view only but I assure you they're. If either one of us tries to harm the other or an accident happens then they'd respond in a moment's notice."

     "If you say so." Aki says.

     "Thank you, Aki. Are you ready to begin?" Dr. Orion asks.

     "Yes." Aki answers.

     "Alright then the first thing we want to see is the level of control you have over your flames." He says as he reaches into the box and pulls out three candles and lights two of them.

     "I'd like you to put out this first candle without touching it." The researcher says.

     'That's simple enough.' Aki says to herself before slowly moving a hand above the flame and a moment later the flame of the candle flickered out.

    "Very good, now for the next one I'd like you to make the flame bigger." Dr. Orion says.

     "Alright." Aki says before moving her hand over the flame and grabbing it as though it were a grabbable object. She holds the flame in her hand and wills it to grow bigger, around the size of a baseball. She then returns it to normal and puts it back on the candle.

     "Was that the result you wanted?" Aki asked.

     "Yes. Though I wasn't expecting you to grab the flame. Not that it's a problem." Dr. Orion answers. He reaches into the box and pulls out a bird in a cage.

     "For this next test I'd like to observe your illusionary abilities." Dr. Orion says. "If you can please cast an illusion into the mind of this bird."

     Aki simply nods and stares at the bird for a moment. Her green eyes gain a purple hue as she casts an illusion into the bird's mind. Though nothing is in the cage the bird begins trying to attack something within the cage.

    "What are you showing the bird?" Dr. Orion asked.

    "Another bird. Clearly the real bird doesn't take too kindly to that." Aki answers.

     Dr. Rights began to wonder to what degree can Aki manipulate the minds of others. Can she skew their perception of reality? Or can she only make them see things that aren't there temporarily?

     "And to what degree does this power work?" The researcher asked.

     "As far as I'm aware, as long as the mind is organic then they are susceptible to my illusions." Aki explains.

     'Well that didn't answer my question.' Dr. Rights thought to herself. 'I'll take note to set up extra precautions when interacting with her.' She didn't think Aki was a bad person, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

     Dr. Orion takes a few notes before addressing Aki once more. "Alright Aki, that concludes today's test. You're free to go about your day." He says as he gets up and opens the door for her.

     The view switches to another test room identical to the one Aki was just in. The only difference is instead of a table in the center of the room are two unconscious D-Class personnel strapped into chairs. One is a man with short raven hair and the other is a woman with long raven hair. They both are of similar height and wear the standard orange D-Class outfit.

    The metal door to the room slid open and Sam walked in with the door closing behind him. The first thing he took notice of were the two unconscious D-Class and immediately began to feel on edge. 

    Iris, Cain, and Lilith empathize with Sam's discomfort. They're all too familiar with the expendable D-Class personnel. Lilith and Cain in particular have seen many D-Class personnel die during testing. Some of them die by accident whilst testing Lilith and Cain's abilities. Their abilities are mostly passive so whilst they can take steps to prevent accidental harm, they can't save everyone. The Foundation sometimes doing tests that intentionally kill the D-Class doesn't help either. The only comfort that empathetic SCPs have is the knowledge that most D-Class are death row inmates.

    Clef, Rights, Kondraki, and Bright were less empathetic. They'd seen so many D-Class die that they'd grown numb to it. To the Foundation the D-Class are being put to good use for the betterment of humanity. Most D-Class committed heinous acts when they were free so from the Foundation's perspective, they brought this on themselves. Most executions after the creation of the Foundation have been staged for the comfort of the civilian population. In reality most who are sentenced to death for their crimes are given to the Foundation. The Foundation convinced the Governments of the world that the lives of death row inmates could be put to better use.

    "Hello Sam, my name is Dr. Papyrus and I'll be overseeing this experiment" a man's voice greets from over the intercom. "This test will be short and painless I promise. Now from what I've been told you have a unique dietary need."

    "Unique is a funny way to put it." The possessive mask says with an amused voice.

    “Have any of you heard of Dr. Papyrus?” Dr. Rights asked. Out of the four researchers in the room she was the youngest in terms of how long they'd been in the Foundation.

    “I have. He's been around for a while, he specializes in interacting with humanoid SCPs.” Dr. Kondraki answers.

    "I'm a vampire so yes." Sam says whilst staring at the glass that separates himself and whoever is watching him from the other side. He tried listening for heart beats but the only ones he can hear is the D-Class and his own. 'That glass and walls are soundproof, should've figured. This sucks, I can't tell how many are watching. Disembodied voices freak me out.' Sam thinks to himself as his eyes drift from the window to the two unconscious D-Class.

     "You know if you want to observe me feeding then you should know I don't have to drink human blood. Animal blood will do just fine with no negative side effects." Sam says.

     "We were made aware ahead of time. We are here today to observe the effects of what happens to the human body when fed on by a vampire." Dr. Papyrus explains only to receive no response from Sam. "If it make you feel any better, both of the D-Class have been sedated, they won't feel a thing."

     "No, it doesn't make me feel any better. I wasn’t aware that this organization uses people as guinea pigs." Sam says.

     "It never ceases to amaze me how strongly some SCPs hold onto their morality." Dr. Clef says.

     "Could it be because you have none?" Lilith hissed at him.

     Clef frowned at that. "You know that isn't true Lilith. I have values, they just aren't as important as our work."

     "Is that what Foundation scientists tell themselves?" Lilith asked. 'I find it funny how the Foundation lacks empathy but some anomalies show a great deal of it. Aren't we supposed to be monsters?'

     "It's not something that should matter to you. But if it makes a difference we mostly only use death row inmates. On the floor next to them is a case file regarding how these two got on death row. I believe after reading it you may feel less guilty about feeding on them. Besides I've been told you've fed on bad people before so this should be no different." Dr. Papyrus explains.

     Sam picked up the file on the two D-Class and after a few minutes of reading about the two any concern he had for them vanished. 'They killed and tortured their parents, their spouses, and their children. All before running a truck through a church. They definitely deserve death but the researchers are trying to use my morality to get their way. I'm not fond of being manipulated. Cooperate or don't Cooperate, what to do.'

      "Fine. How do you want me to do this? Do I drain them dry or only partially drain them?" Sam asked.

      "Drain them completely. The chairs they are seated in are monitoring their vitals along with other things and sending the data back to us. All you have to do is feed and you're free to go." Dr. Papyrus answers.

      Sam walked up to the male D-class, tilted his head to the side and buried his fangs on the man's neck. Whatever method they used to sedate him was strong because he didn't even twitch or show any signs of feeling anything. Sam drank until he heard the man's heart stop, when he had no pulse Sam released the man's neck.

      With the male D-Class dead Sam moved over to the female D-Class. He tilted her head to the side and moved her long hair out of the way. He was about to bite down but was stopped when Dr. Papyrus addressed him.

     "Sam, before you feed off her, do you mind telling us how the other one tasted?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

      "Blood has a taste?" Abby asked in confusion.

      "Only to him and others like him. Drinking blood wouldn't healthy for anyone else" Dr. Kondraki says. He wanted to prevent her from becoming too curious and trying something unhealthy. He doubted she could actually get hurt from the act, given her immortality, but just to be safe it was best to get the thought out of her mind. Thankfully it works as Abby simply says "oh ok" and drops the subject.

      "How are they able to track the effects of being fed on by him?" Iris asked curiously as she didn't see any equipment hooked up to either D-Class.

      "Specialized equipment." Dr. Bright answers.

      Iris opened her mouth to ask him to elaborate more but Dr. Rights spoke up before she could ask her next question. "Details on how the equipment works are classified."

      "Like fishsticks mostly. There's also a strange after taste, probably from whatever sedative you gave him." Sam answers.

      "Interesting, that was his last meal. Thank you for answering that. You may continue feeding." Dr. Papyrus says.

      Sam wasted no more time and sank his fangs into the woman's neck, he was ready to be done with this test. Just like he did with the man he drank the woman's blood until her heart stopped and she had no pulse. Just like with the male D-Class whatever sedative they gave her was really strong, she showed no signs of pain.

      "At least they aren't in any pain." Epon mumbles before giving a small prayer for the two D-Class. They didn't deserve it but a part of her hoped God could forgive them.

      "How did her blood taste?" Dr. Papyrus asked after Sam finished feeding.

      "Like chicken mostly, I'm guessing that was her last meal. There's also that strange after taste again." Sam answers.

      "Alright, thank you for that. I just have one more question for you. Does the taste of animal blood have the same effect as human blood in terms of taste? Do you taste their last meals in their blood like you seem to do with human blood?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "No, strangely the taste of animal blood is determined by their blood type. No idea Why it's like that, never bothered questioning it. It's like that for all vampires." Sam answers.

     “It's still good to know we don't have to feed D-Class to them.” Dr. Rights says. “We already have enough creatures we have to feed D-Class to. Anymore and we may start running low on D-Class.”

     "Alright then, thank you for satisfying our inquiries. You're free to go about your day, this test is over." Dr. Papyrus says.

     The view switches to show a much bigger testing chamber, though this one was roughly the size of a school gym. The door to the chamber opened and a researcher walked in followed by Billy.

     "Hello Billy my name is Dr. Amari, we're going to test and observe your gifts. All I need from you is to follow instructions and answer some questions. After that you are free to go about your day." Dr. Amari says with a kind voice as she hands Billy a black sketchbook. Dr. Amari is a blonde-haired woman with dark green eyes who stands at about 5'7 feet tall and wears the standard Foundation researcher uniform.

     “Alright we got another new researcher. Anyone ever heard of her?” Dr. Clef asked.

     Kondraki, Bright, and Rights all answer no. It seems Dr. Amari is another newbie to the Foundation.

     "Ok." Billy says reluctantly as he opens the sketch book and notices that there are already drawings of creatures inside.

     "This sketch book isn't the book you had in your position when you were brought here. When we studied that book we noticed that there was nothing unique about it which led us to believe that your abilities aren't limited to just that book." Dr. Amari explains before asking a question. "Can you use your powers with any book?" 

     "Yeah. It doesn't even need to be a book, just some paper and something to draw with." Billy answered.

    Iris couldn't help but compare Billy's ability to her own. They both require an object to make their powers work. For her to use her powers she needs some kind of camera, but they work best with her polaroid. In Billy's case he just needs paper and a pencil.

     "What if the drawing isn't yours can you bring it to life if it isn't yours?" Dr. Amari asked.

     "I don't know, I've never tried it before." Billy answered.

     “Interesting, I wonder if the boy could manifest a gun or a tool if we gave him a drawing of it?” Dr. Bright questions.

     “We could try and set up an experiment but it must be conducted safely. Giving a child a firearm is never a good idea, so we should have him try and summon something else.” Dr. Kondraki suggested.

     “Well assuming he can even summon items.” Dr. Clef adds.

     "Then let's find out now. Look through that sketch book, pick a drawing, and try to use your powers to give it life." Dr. Amari instructs.

     Billy flipped through the pages of the book and stopped at a drawing of a sphinx. He rips the drawing out of the book and focuses his power into the drawing. His hand glows blue for a moment before the blue energy In his hand passes into the paper. He puts the paper on the ground and takes a few steps back jestering for Dr. Amari to do the same. She listens and backs away from the glowing blue paper. The Paper releases a flash of blue light briefly blinding Dr. Amari. When the light fades the paper is gone and where it once was stands the majestic Sphinx at the size of a school bus. Dr. Amari stares at the mythical beast brought to life with awe and wonder.

     The sphinx is a creature with a human head, a lion's body, the wings of a bird, and a snake for a tail.

     Dr. Amari wasn't the only one in awe, many in the theater were also in awe. Most notably of these were Forty and Abby who looked at the beast as though it were a puppy.

     “It's so cute!” Abby shouted.

     “I wonder If I could make something like that with my power?!” Forty questions excitedly. 

     The Evolution's Child had the ability to create and control living creatures so long as she had biological material to work with. Theoretically she could if given the right creatures to use her power on. But for the researchers in the room thus could be risky given how powerful a creature like that could be. Still it is a fascinating thought.

    “We could try and set up the same way to test whether or not you could create mythical creatures, but only if you behave and keep it under control.” Dr. Kondraki says.

     “Really?! You promise?!” Forty asked with excitement. If she were a cartoon character she would have stars in her eyes.

     “I make no promises, but I'll do what I can.” Dr. Kondraki answers.

     "Amazing." Dr. Amari says awestruck.

     "Meh, there are better mythical creatures, my personal favorite is the hydra." Billy says. He'd summoned so many different mythical creatures in the past that its ability to amaze him had worn off.

    "Can it talk?" Dr. Amari asked.

    "No. I don't even think my summons have any free will. They're like machines that live to take orders and protect me. I don't even think they can feel pain." Billy answered.

    “That description sounds a lot like how Forty's creatures work. When she creates something it’s fiercely protective and only obeys her. I wonder if there's a connection between Forty and Billy?” Dr. Rights contemplated.

    Dr. Clef spoke up. “I doubt it. Their methods of creating creatures are completely different. And they've never met each other as far as we know.” Dr. Clef looked back at Forty and asked. “Have you ever met Billy before?”

    Forty thought back for a moment to try and maybe remember something but nothing came up so she shook her head no.

    “I wonder who would win if we put the two against each other?” Dr. Bright asked.

    “No!” Most of the adults in the room say quickly shutting down that idea.

    "Can I touch it?" Dr. Amari asked.

    Billy gives a nod of approval. 

    With Billy's permission Dr. Amari walks up to the Sphinx who simply looks down on her with no emotion on its face. She cautiously places a hand on the creature's paw and feels its soft golden fur. The Sphinx fur feels as soft as a pillow It almost made Dr. Amari want to take a nap on it.

     "How many creatures can you summon at a time?" Dr. Amari asked.

      "Only one. I've tried multiple times in the past to summon more but everytime i summon a new one the previous disappears." Billy answered.

      "Are there any others in your family that can do this?" Dr. Amari asked.

      Billy shifts a bit, the question puts him on edge. "Not that I'm aware of." He answers.

      Billy doesn't have the best relationship with his family and he hates thinking about them. So he decides to try and change the subject. "Can we not talk about my family? I don't like them."

     "Alright then, but if you remember something unusual about your family then it's important that you tell us." Dr. Amari says.

     'The only thing "unusual" is that they're all grade A jerks.' Billy thinks bitterly.

     "Do you mind if I take blood samples of the sphinx?" Dr. Amari asked.

      Billy shakes his head. "There'd be no point the moment it is de-summoned, all traces of it vanishes. You'd get nothing out of it."

      "I see, and how exactly do you "de-summon" it?" Dr. Amari curiously asked.

      Billy simply snaps his fingers and in another flash of blue light the Sphinx is gone. "Like that."

      "Do you happen to know how your powers truly work? What power do you call upon to summon these creatures?" Dr. Amari questions.

      "No. It just comes naturally. I only learned the steps to do it by practicing, but I don't understand how it actually works." Billy answers.

      “Why exactly do you ask that so frequently? From what I can tell most humanoid SCPs don't know how their power works, they just do. So why bother with that question?” Iris asked curiously.

      “The foundation seeks to understand your powers, if by whatever chance you understand how they work then that helps both us and you.” Dr. Kondraki answers. It was true though most sentient SCP's, or at least the ones that are cooperative, rarely understand their own power beyond how to use them. There were very few instances of the Foundation asking an SCP how their powers manifested or function and said SCP giving a clear understanding.

      "Alright then, thank you for your honesty. Well that'll be enough testing for today, you're free to go." Dr. Amari says as she walks over to the room's door and opens it for Billy to leave.

       The view shifted to another testing room where Alexis could be seen waiting patiently on a couch. This room resembles a firing range, there are eight targets at the far end of the very long room. The door to the room opens up and a researcher walks in.

       "Hello Alexis. I'm Dr. Papyrus." The researcher greets.

       Dr. Papyrus is a tall lean man who appears to be in his sixties, he has pale blue eyes, gray hair and beard. He wears a foundation lab coat, a red vest, black pants, and black shoes. 

      "Hello doctor, I was told we're going to test my powers?" Alexis asked.

      "Well yes. Whilst I'm certain you have a good understanding of how to use your powers, we wish to observe some of them in use. In particular your elemental powers." Dr. Papyrus explains. "Now this test is a simple one, as you can see we have set up some targets for you. You will fire the requested elements at the targets and answer any questions we have for you. After that you are free to go."

     "Alright, what do you want me to do first?" Alexis asked.

     "Let's start with something simple. Hit the target on the far right with fire." Dr. Papyrus instructs points at the target in question.

      Alexis points a finger gun at the target, as a small fireball no bigger than a quarter appears at the tip of her finger. She fires the fire ball at the target. When it hits the target is engulfed in flames and is reduced to ashes within a few seconds. 

     "Can all vampires shoot fire?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "If they practiced magic, yes, but what I just did was different. My siblings and I have innate abilities that no other vampires have. We don't know why or how we have them but we do. We're considered anomalies amongst other vampires. For me I can manipulate the elements without the knowledge of sorcery. Now I know some magic but even before I was taught how I could manipulate the elements in ways mages could only dream of." Alexis explains. 'There's a lot more to it than that but they don't need to know that.' She thought to herself.

      Dr. Rights took note of the new information. “Magic, this is the first time that one of the siblings has directly mentioned magic. I figured they use some form of magic but this confirms that it's a part of their skill set.” The Foundation has encountered many forms of magic before, depending on who or what is using it it may have a different name.

    “They mentioned other vampires almost like they have a form of society. Perhaps a form of country or kingdom? They've mentioned other vampires before. You think if we ask them about it they will talk more about it?” Dr. Kondraki questions.

   It was Cain that answered. “I doubt it, at least not immediately. They've made it clear they don't fully trust the Foundation. It may take time for them to reveal more.”

    “Luckily we will have plenty of time to earn that trust.” Dr. Rights says with a hint of rarely seen optimism.

     “Unlikely.” SCP-049 added bluntly.

     "Interesting." The old man researcher says as he writes down something on a clipboard he was holding. "Alright for the next target I want you to fire lightning at it if you can."

     Alexis turned her attention to the next target. She reached her right hand out toward it and a stream of lightning left her hand and destroyed the target. Once the target was completely destroyed she stopped. 

     "Was that electricity or lightning?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "It was lightning. Electricity generally can't disintegrate things like that." Alexis answers.

    "Alright. Now for the next target try to attack with ice." Dr. Papyrus says.

    Alexis holds out a hand and a spear of ice materializes. She lines up the shot and throws the spear hitting the target in the bullseye.

    "Where did that spear come from? Can you just manifest ice out of nothing?" Dr. Papyrus questions.

    "No, I pulled in some moisture in the air and froze it. As long as there is some kind of moisture or liquid I can freeze or boil it." Alexis answers.

     “Interesting, she gave a somewhat scientific explanation for that? Until now I assumed it was all magic but that explanation sounded like she applied science.” Dr. Kondraki says as he jot down the new information in his notebook. “I wonder if all her abilities apply science?”

     “Magic is just science we don't understand.” Dr. Rights adds.

     “Really Rights? After everything you've seen you still don't believe in the supernatural?” Dr. Clef asked

     “Oh it definitely exists. It's just all unknown science.” Dr. Rights answered, confident in her belief.

     "I see, so your power over the elements is dependent on your surroundings." Dr. Papyrus concluded. "What about earth? Can you hit the next target with earth? There's no stone or dirt in this room."

    Alexis taps her foot on the concrete floor below her. "This entire facility is still built on solid ground. I could still pull up the ground underneath us. And then there's the concrete itself, it's made of earthly elements that I can use. Though I imagine this room isn't cheap so I doubt you'd want me tearing it up."

    “Oh that may make her difficult for you to contain by force.” SCP-035 says. “She could practically control the entire building.”

    “I really hate agreeing with the mask, but he has a point.” Dr. Rights says. “Having her stay willingly is going to be essential.”

    “Aww, thanks doc!” The Possessive Mask says amused. “Say why not when we get out of here, you come visit my containment Chambers. I'm sure there is so much we could talk about and learn from each other.”

    Dr. Rights quickly shut him down. “Absolutely not.” She'd heard of the grim fate many Foundation personnel met after talking with the Mask, and she was in no rush to meet that same fate.

    "You have a point there. Let's skip this one and go to the next one." Dr. Papyrus says. "Can you attack the next target with air?"

     Alexis nodded and turned her attention to the next target. She clenched her fist and focused on the air around her. She pulls it in and channels it around her fist. Though the air wasn't visible, the movement of Dr. Papyrus and Alexis's clothes made it look like it was windy in the sealed room. Alexis pulls her fist back and throws a punch in the direction of the target. The wind was launched and eviscerated the target. The impact had enough force to make it sound like a gunshot went off.

     "When you use the air how does It feel?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "Freeing. Like my spirit is flying." Alexis answers.

     "Do you have to be in a certain emotional state to use certain elements?" The old researcher asked.

     "No, only certain ones have that effect. Like with fire, when I use it I get a strong feeling of passion or conviction." Alexis answers.

     "Ok thank you for answering. Now we just have one last element to test. For the final target I want you to surprise me by attacking it with an element that you haven't already used." Dr. Papyrus says.

     Alexis thought for a moment on what to do. She wanted to take this opportunity to give a show of power to the Foundation. Something that tells them she is not one to be trifled with but at the same time she didn't want to reveal too much. She wanted to send them a little warning not to betray her or her siblings. She'd only been here a few days and has been mostly cooperative but that doesn't mean she trusts these people.

     After a moment of thinking a small smile creeps onto her face. She has the perfect element in mind, a rather dangerous one. She holds her right hand out towards the target and focuses in on it drowning out everything around her. A clear orb of raw unknown energy begins manifesting in her hand that seemed to distort the space around it. The orb was barely visible; the only thing that made it remotely visible is the distorted space around it. She fires the orb at the target and when it hits the target simply vanishes.

    "What happened to the target? What was that, I could barely see it?" Dr. Papyrus questions.

    "Dark Energy." Alexis answers.

    The jaws of the Foundation Researchers hit the ground. They were under the impression that she could only manipulate the natural elements like fire, earth, water, and air. The inclusion of her being able to manipulate Dark Energy, or as others call it Dark Matter, opens up a whole new range of possibilities.

    “Perhaps her ability to manipulate the Elements isn't  what we thought. Maybe her ability isn't just to manipulate natural elements but the entire periodic table.” Dr. Rights nervously says as she begins altering her notes on alexis. “Could she go nuclear if she wanted to?”

    “She may be the most dangerous of the siblings.” Dr. Clef suggested.

    Dr. Papyrus's eyes widened in shock. "Dark Energy? That was Dark Energy? You can use that, in what ways? What happened to the target?" He asked rapidly.

    "Another name for it would be Dark Matter. Normally it's not visible but it's constantly around us. I just pulled a bunch of the stuff into one point making it slightly more visible. As for the target, it no longer exists. The Dark Energy ripped apart the matter it was composed of. Now it's just a bunch of atoms harmlessly floating around. As for the Dark Energy, don't worry the moment the target vanished I dispersed it making it harmless." Alexis explains.

     "I see." He says nervously as he quickly writes down the new information. "Alright well that will be all for today you're free to go."

    The view shifts to another testing room where Sol could be seen sitting quietly on a couch. Sol now wears an orange dress with the foundation logo on it and yellow sneakers. She looked nervously around the room she's in. The walls look to be made of metal and are the same dull gray as most of the other rooms she'd been in. There are some exceptions but not many. Most of the walls of this facility are either white or gray with some colored signs to help navigate this maze-like facility.

    The door of the testing room slid open bringing Sol out of her thoughts and startling her. Dr. Amari walks in holding a foldable chair and a travel case. She walks up to Sol and seats herself in front of her using the foldable chair.

     "Hello Sol. My name is Dr. Amari." The researcher greeted her with a soft voice. She'd been made aware that Sol had had a traumatic time with Marshall Carter & Dark so she kept her voice soft to possibly provide some comfort with her. She had interacted with many anomalous children before, as a matter of fact that was her specialty.

     Lilith listened to the soft caring tone of Dr. Amari and thought back to what she said earlier. Primarily about how apathetic the Foundation's researchers are towards sentient SCPs. ‘Perhaps I jumped to conclusions too quickly about the scientists of the Foundation. This Dr. Amari seems to be a compassionate one.’

    "Hello." Sol cautiously greeted.

    "It's nice to meet you. Today we are going to be doing a few tests, nothing painful or scary I promise." Dr. Amari says as she opens up the travel case and pulls out a notebook.

     "I heard you can shape your flames, is that true?" Dr. Amari asked.

     Sol simply nodded in response.

     "Alright then. For these tests I'm going to show you some drawings and I want you to shape your fire to resemble them to the best of your abilities." Dr. Amari explains as she opens the notebook and begins flipping through the pages. She stops at a drawing of a sunflower. 'This should be simple. We'll start with this one.'

     She showed the drawing to Sol. "Let's start with this one. Can you shape your flames to look like this?"

     Sol, still staying silent nodded in response. She holds out her hands and manifests a fireball. She begins shaping the flames as though it were clay. In just a few short minutes where she once held a fireball is a flower of flames. 

     Those in the theater watched with awe as Sol beautifully and meticulously shaped the flames.

     “It's art.” The Possessive Mask says with rarely seen genuine admiration. Art of all forms is a hobby of SCP-035. Throughout the centuries of its existence the mask had created many forms of art. What he saw on screen was a surprising amount of talent for one so young.

     Dr. Amari looked at the flaming sunflower with amazement. "You molded it like it was clay. Does it not hurt when you touch it?"

    "Fire or heat can't hurt me. Only brings me comfort and warmth." Sol says fondly. Many are scared of fire but to her it's one of the only things she knows won't hurt her.

    "You are pretty good at shaping fire. Did you practice that skill often?" Dr. Amari asked.

     "There were times when I was locked alone in a dark room. It was the only thing that helped me pass time." Sol says sadly.

      Abby and Forty sympathized with Sol. At many points in their lives, prior to being taken in by the Foundation, they too had been locked in a cold, dark room. For Forty it was with the “orphanage” she lived at prior to being found by the Foundation. The one's in charge of the organization would often throw her in a dark room with no food for an entire day anytime she did something they didn't like. For Abby it was her hometown. Everyone treated her like a monster, even her “parents”. They would often force her to her room for days on end with little food.

      "How often were you locked in the dark?" Dr. Amari asked with a concerned voice.

     "I don't wanna talk about it." Sol answers.

     "Ok that's fine, let's move on." Dr. Amari says as she begins looking through the notebook for something else to create.

     She stops at a drawing of a butterfly and shows it the Sol. "How about this one? Can you make a butterfly?"

      Sol nodes and blows out the flaming sunflower before summoning another fireball. As she did before she shapes the fire, but this time into a flaming butterfly. Unlike the flower however the flaming butterfly begins moving. It flies around the two of them for a moment before landing on Sol's shoulder. 

     Dr. Amari noticed the butterfly landed on Sol's clothing and yet her clothes didn't burn. "Do your flame not burn clothing."

      Sol shakes her head. "It's not that it doesn't, it's just that my fire only burns when I want it too."

      "Interesting. Can you determine how hot the flames are?" Dr. Amari asked.

      Sol nodes her head in response.

      "Do you know how hot you can make them? Is there a limit?" Dr. Amari asked.

      "I don't know." Sol answers.

     'We'll have to do more testing to determine the limit of her flame's heat at another date.' Dr. Amari thinks as she writes down the new information on a clipboard. "Alright Sol we'll do one more then you're free to go."

    She flips to the pages of the notebook and stops at the drawing of a puppy. "Try this one." She says as she shows the drawing to Sol.

    Sol put out the flaming butterfly and created a new fireball. Just like the previous times she molded the flames like clay and created a flaming puppy. The puppy came to life and hopped in Sol's lap wagging it's tail excitedly. It tried to bark but no sound, other than the normal popping sound that fire usually makes, came out.

     Dr. Amari looked at the puppy with fascination. "If you don't mind, may I touch it?" She asked.

      Sol nodded her approval.

      Dr. Amari leaned in and gently started to pet the flaming puppy. Just as Sol said before she can make flames that don't burn. It certainly felt warm but her hand wasn't in any pain. This was strange but then again Sol is any anomaly and anomalies rarely make sense.

      After taking a few more notes Dr. Amari addresses Sol. "Alright that will be all for today you're free to go." She says.

      Meanwhile in a different part of the facility Nicole is leaned up against the wall of the hallway she's in. To the right of her is the Door to the testing room she was told to wait at. She looks around the hall with a bored expression. 'Why don't they put some color on these walls? It's driving me nuts.' 

       “Thank god someone brought the wall color up. Nearly every facility that I've been to has either gray, white, or black walls. There's no color and it drives me nuts” Dr. Bright complained. “I've tried to put in a request to put more color on our walls, but I never got a response.”

       “The O5s probably saw your name on the request forms and threw it away.” Dr. Clef jokes, though honestly he believed that it was likely the case given Dr. Bright past stunts.

       She was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of footsteps heading her way. It's Dr. Papyrus who'd just turned the corner and was approaching her with a friendly wave. He'd been told she was a friendly and social person so he would return that friendliness. From personal experience most sentient anomalies are a lot more cooperative when interacting with researchers with a friendly demeanor.

       "Hello Nicole. My name is Dr. Papyrus." The researcher greeted with his hand outstretched for a hand shake.

      Nicole smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you doc."

      Dr. Papyrus walked to the door to the testing room and scanned his keycard triggering it to open. They walked into the room that was completely empty.

     "So doc, I don't see anything in here. What exactly are we testing?" Nicole asked.

     "We won't need anything but this." Dr. Papyrus says as he pulls out a recording camera from under his lab coat. "For this test we just want to record the inside of your pocket dimension. It won't take long, I'll just record our surroundings and ask some questions."

      "Where would you like to see?" The vampire asked.

     Dr. Papyrus raised an eyebrow at the question. "What do you mean? What would that have to do with your pocket dimension?"

      "Technically my pocket dimension doesn't exist at the moment. It only exists when I make it and maintain it. Usually when I make a dimension I make a replica of a location. It's why I don't bother storing things in it." Nicole explains.

      "Ah, I see. Well in that case I'd like to see the Great Wall of China. Just make sure it's safe for me when you make it." Dr. Papyrus says.

      Nicole nods and holds her right hand out, her eyes flash purple as a purple portal opens up in front of them. Nicole gestures for Dr. Papyrus to follow her as she steps through the portal. Dr. Papyrus hesitantly followed her through the portal. Going through the portal briefly blinded him but when his vision returned he looked in awe at his surroundings. They were on the Great Wall of China and the surrounding landscape looked nearly identical to the actual location. There were some differences most noticeably the yellow grass and starless night sky.

      "Amazing." Dr. Papyrus says in absolute awe.

      Everyone in the theater thought the same as Dr. Papyrus. Dr. Bright couldn't help but compare Nicole's dimensional ability to SCP-106's. SCP-106 also has dimensional abilities though Nicole's is less messy.

      “Hey Clef, you still think Alexis is the strongest  of the siblings?” Dr. Bright asked.

      Clef simply shrugged. “Don't know. I could be wrong. Any ability that involves pocket dimensions will always be a problem.”

     Dr. Bright's eyes seemed to light up as one of his old ideas came to mind. “You know what the best way to find out who's strongest is?”

      “No SCP fight club!” Clef, Kondraki, and Rights quickly shout.

      "This is just the tip of the iceberg. I could do so much more." Nicole says.

     Dr. Papyrus snapped himself out of his amazement and got down to business. "Earlier you said you don't use your pocket dimension to store things. Why is that?"

     "This pocket dimension will only exist as long as I maintain it if something from the outside world is brought here and I stop maintaining it. The dimension ejects anything that wasn't created by me." Nicole explains.

    "Why don't you just keep the dimension maintained? Is it exhausting?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "Exhausting, no. But I have to be conscious to maintain it and eventually I have to sleep." Nicole answers.

     “Well I guess that rules out the possibility of using her pocket dimension for Containment.” Dr. Rights says as she writes down the new information. The Foundation has been known to use SCPs to contain other SCPs but unfortunately Nicole's limits make her non viable for long term containment.

     “Maybe not. But we could use her to safely transport dangerous SCPs from one point to another.” Dr. Kondraki suggests.

     It was Cain that chimed in. “It would depend on how long the transportation would take.”

     "Everything in this dimension you can control right? What if something from the outside is brought in here? Could you erase it?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     Nicole looked to the sky, snapped her fingers and as if the dimension had sparked life, stars began appearing in the dark sky. "I can only destroy something I create. I can't bring a person here and wipe them from existence if that is what you're asking."

     "Can you bring things you create here into the outside world?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "Of course, but as I said before, I have to be conscious to maintain the creation." Nicole answered.

     "How big is this dimension?" Dr. Papyrus asked.

     "It can be as big as I want it to be." Nicole answers.

     "I see, well if you don't mind, can I take a sample of something in here to study?" The researcher asked.

     "Sure, but you'll have to do your study fast because if I fall asleep it'll disappear." Nicole says. 

      "Will this work?" She asked as she walked over to the side of the wall and tore a chunk of it the size of a small boulder off.

      "Err, yes. But I can't lift that." He says nervously. A small boulder is still a boulder, in other words very heavy especially for an old man like him.

     Nicole kneed the boulder breaking it into small chunks.  She picked up one of the chunks and asked "Will this work for you?"

     "Yes that will do." Dr. Papyrus says. "Well that'll be all for today. let's head back to our reality."

     The view shifted once again, this time it showed Fuji who was waiting at a firing range instead of a testing room. He sat on a metal bench that was bolted to the floor. In front of him was the range itself, to his left was a large rack with various firearms on it, to his right was the door to the room. Said door opened and two individuals walked in, a man in an orange prison jumpsuit and the other a Foundation researcher.

     “Fuji, where have I met you before?” Abel asked himself. He knew he'd met Fuji from somewhere before but he couldn't remember where. The only thing he knew was that he hated him. Abel hates everything, above all else his brother Cain, but strangely his hate for Fuji was unusually high even by his standards. The hate for Fuji wasn't on the same level as the hate for Cain but it was a close second.

     Cain also felt as though Fuji was familiar but he didn't know why. He'd never met Fuji, at least as far as he knows, but he felt a strange familiarity with the young man.

     "Hello Fuji, My name is Dr. Orion and the man next to me is Tommy, he will be helping us with today's test." Dr. Orion introduced.

     Dr. Orion is a tall, lean caucasian man with dark blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears blue jeans, black shoes, a blue shirt, and a Foundation lab coat. Tommy is a shorter man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a large scar that runs down the right side of his face. He wears white shoes and the orange jumpsuit that all D-Class wear. The name tag on his jumpsuit says D-4692.

      "What kind of test are we going to be doing?" Fuji asked.

      "I simply wish to observe your invulnerability in action." Dr. Orion answers. "Tommy here is going to shoot at you with various different firearms."

      The eyes of the Foundation researchers widened in shock.

      “They're allowing a D-Class near a firearm without extra security?!” Dr. Rights says in outrage. “This is completely against protocol!”

     “It seems, Dr. Orion doesn't care about protocol.” Cain says.

     “Reminds me of Dr. Clef and Dr. Bright.” Dr. Kondraki says comparing the new researcher to two of the most troublesome researchers.

      Tommy's eyes went wide at that last statement. "Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief.

      Dr. Orion ignored the question. "Now Fuji, if you don't mind, go into the firing range. Tommy go over to the weapon's rack and grab a handgun." He instructs.

      Fuji nods and walks over to the end of the firing range whilst Tommy walks over to the gun rack. Tommy was hesitant, he wasn't afraid of guns he was more than willing to use them, there's a reason he's wearing that orange jumpsuit. The reason he was nervous is because in the weeks he'd been here they wouldn't let him anywhere near any kind of weapon but now they're letting him shoot a gun. Not only that but they're letting him do so with no guards in the room and they're letting him shoot a person. 

      He picked up a Glock 19 and walked over and stood parallel to Fuji. The two had a fair distance between each other, a good twenty feet. He took aim at Fuji who didn't seem phased by the gun making Tommy even more uneasy. He considered turning the gun on the researcher next to him but that seemed too easy so he did as asked and fired three shots at Fuji. The bullets hit Fuji in the chest and bounced off him damaging only his shirt.

      Tommy stared wide eyed at Fuji with shock and fear. He fired off the rest of the mag hoping he'd die like a normal person would but he didn't. He didn't budge, he wasn't bleeding, he just stared blankly back at the D-Class.

     "What the fuck is he?!" Tommy asked in fear.

     "That is none of your concern." Dr. Orion says, catching Tommy's attention. "Here, use this one next." He says as he hands Tommy an AK-47.

     Tommy reluctantly took it and aimed at Fuji. He pulled the trigger and dumped the mag into his chest. Again Fuji didn't fall or bleed, he just stared blankly back at Tommy. This disturbed Tommy, throughout his life he firmly believed if it breathes it can die.

     "Alright, now for the Shotgun." Dr. Orion says handing a double barrel shotgun to Tommy.

     Tommy fired both the loaded shots at Fuji but this time he aimed for the head. This time it made Fuji turn his head to the side a bit and close his eyes. The slugs couldn't hurt him but It will irritate his eyes.

     “His eyes are a weakness. Not much of one but it's something we might be able to exploit.” Dr. Rights says as she writes down the new information.

     “How?” Dr. Kondraki asked.

     “We could rig his containment chambers with strobe lights or tear gas that could be activated remotely. Though chemicals should be enough to stop him if he gets out of hand.” Dr. Clef suggested.

     "Is everything alright Fuji?" Dr. Orion asked, noticing how Fuji actually gave a reaction this time.

      "Yeah I'm fine, just irritated my eyes a bit." Fuji answers.

      "What the hell are you made of, titanium?" Tommy asked.

      "Flesh and blood." Fuji answers.

      Tommy was about to call bullshit but was cut off by Dr. Orion. "That will be all for today. Thank you for your cooperation. On the way here I ran into your wife. She was looking for you. I'd told her I'd send you to the cafeteria to meet her after the test was done."

      "Thank you Dr. Orion." Fuji says before leaving the room.

      "Ok doc, what the hell was he?" Tommy asked. "I've shot people before and none of them just walk away like that."

      "That is not for you to know Tommy. Now put the gun away and let's get you back to your cell." Dr. Orion says sternly.

      "You know, I'm the one holding a gun right now. I could kill you, take your keycards, and walk out of this god-forsaken place." Tommy threatened pointing the shotgun at the researcher.

      Dr. Clef couldn't help but laugh at the empty threat. “He doesn't stand a chance. He'd be dead before he made it off the floor.”

      “Do D-Class threaten Foundation staff often?” Lilith asked.

      “Yes, it's fairly common mostly among new D-Class. But we have various counter measures in place so there are rarely any deaths by D-Class personnel.” Dr. Rights answers.

      Dr. Orion only laughed at the threat before stepping closer to Tommy. "That gun isn't loaded and even if you did kill me you wouldn't make it off this floor alive.

    There are heavily armed guards everywhere and that man you were just shooting at has dealt with people like you before. If he saw you running rampant shooting up this place, he'd put you down. Now put down the gun."

       The threat was enough to get Tommy to stand down. He wasn't suicidal enough to test his luck. He dropped the gun with a scowl on his face.

       "Fine, take me back to my cell." He says before the view shifts again.

       This time the view showed Sarah waiting in an infirmary. Around her was all kinds of medical equipment, some familiar and others more advanced. This organization was more advanced than she'd initially realized. As a doctor the advanced science they seem to have excited her. However, a part of her was also scared of this place; she had no idea what the Foundation's true motives are and all of this technology could easily be used for less noble goals.

       SCP-049's interest was caught by the woman on screen. The first time they'd seen Sarah on screen she'd shown abilities similar to his own. Most notably the ability to see and cure any disease. The Plague Doctor also has these abilities but chooses to focus on only curing the Pestilence. Sarah on the other hand avoids curing the Pestilence because doing so always results in death. The morality and ethics of Sarah and SCP-049 are polar opposites.

       Of all the new anomalies that had been introduced so far Sarah interested him the most, despite their differences. He felt a strange kinship with her even though he'd never met her. He didn't know why he just did it. Perhaps it had something to do with their similar powers or their ability to see and cure the Pestilence.

       The door to the infirmary opens up and two people walk in holding a stretcher with a sickly looking man on it. The first person was a man with green eyes and a bald head, the second was an older woman with dark hair in a bun and dark brown eyes. The sickly man on the stretcher looked to be in his mid thirties, he has dark blue eyes, brown hair, and he wears an orange jumpsuit that all other D-Class wear.

      "Hello, your Dr. Francis right?" The woman asked as she and the other guy placed the sickly D-Class on a nearby bed.

      "That's me. But you can just call me Sarah." Sarah says as she walks over to them.

      "Alright then Sarah. My name is Dr. Connors. My assistant here is Dr. Xavier." The woman greets introducing herself and the man next to her. "For the test today, we want you to treat this D-Class here. He's infested with parasites and diseases. We've been told you can cure illnesses. We're going to observe you as you heal this man and ask questions as you do so."

        "There won't be much to observe but I'll answer your questions so long as they’re within reason." Sarah says.

        "That's fine and don't worry, these questions are few and simple. This test should only take a few minutes at best." Dr. Connors explains.

         The view shifts to show what Sarah was seeing as she uses her powers to examine the man. She could see inside the sick D-Class and see the various diseases and parasites within him.

         “Yeesh, is it even possible to get that sick?” Iris says in disgust.

         “Maybe he had an encounter with an infectious SCP?” Epon suggested.

         “Well that or the Foundation intentionally infected him with all of that shit for this test.” Lilith says. “Sounds like something they'd do.”

         “I want to disagree with you but you aren't wrong.” Cain chims in.

         'Christ, it's a miracle you're still alive.' She thinks as she looks at the infestation. She takes the man's hand and watches as the diseases and parasites begin dying off. She can't kill it all at once so she needs to focus on one infestation at a time. If she tried killing all of the diseases and parasites at once she might accidentally kill the wrong things, resulting in more health issues or death. Still she is confident she can save this man's life. It will take a minute to cure him but it can be done so long as she keeps physical contact and focus.

      The Plague Doctor let out an annoyed sigh. “Of course she cures everything but the Pestilence.”

      “Have you ever considered that it's because when you cure this “Pestilence” your patient dies?” Dr. Clef asked sarcastically.

     “It's a more important problem than you and your colleagues realize.” SCP-049 answers.

      “It was a rhetorical question. We all know what happens when you “cure” someone. They die and you reanimate them as mindless zombies.” Dr. Clef responds to the Plague Doctor's blunt answer.

      "If you are ready to ask you questions then I'm ready to answer." Sarah says. Luckily she can multitask so curing the D-Class and answering questions won't be a problem.

      "How do you cure people? Do you even know how you do it?" Dr. Connors asked.

      "I need physical contact and focus to cure patients. That's all I really know about how it works." Sarah answers. " Luckily I can multitask."

      "How do you know what you are curing?" Dr. Conners asked.

      "I can see them. I don't know how but when I focus on someone I can see inside them. Any disease, parasite, any irregularities I can see." Sarah answers.

     "Can you cure them all at once?" Dr. Connors asked.

      "At once, no. I have to focus on one problem at a time. Otherwise my power might accidentally kill the wrong thing and cause more harm than good." Sarah answers.

      Out of curiosity Dr. Rights turned to address the Plague Doctor and asked. “Does that same logic apply to you? Can you only cure one thing at a time?”

     SCP-049 nodded. “Yes, but my focus is on the Pestilence. Everything else is inconsequential.”

      “You never told us you could do any of this.” Dr. Clef says.

     “You never asked.” the Plague Doctor responded.

      "Can you use your power to heal physical injuries?" Dr. Connors asked.

      "No. I can sterilize the injury but I can't touch them and fix a gun or stab wound." Sarah answers. "For those types of injuries I rely on normal means of healing like slowing the bleeding and doing my best to close the wound."

       Dr. Connors writes down the given information before asking another question. "Have you always had these powers?"

       "I'm not completely sure. I remember first using it when I was thirteen but it manifested out of nowhere. I had to learn how to use it through trial and error in secrecy. Maybe I've always had this power but it was dormant for the first twelve years of my life." Sarah answers.

       "How exactly did you test your abilities?" Dr. Connors asked with a hint of concern in her voice. She hoped Sarah didn't practice with humans as lab rats.

       "I practiced on rats and squirrels until I was sure I could control my power. In doing so I gain some understanding as to how they work." Sarah answers.

       “It's comforting knowing she never experimented on people.” Epon says. “I feel sorry for the animals though.”

       “It was either that or she ran the risk of accidentally killing someone.” Iris adds.

       Sarah let go of the D-Class hand as she finished killing off all the diseases and parasites within him.

        "This man is cured. He should make a full recovery with a few weeks of rest." Sarah says. "Do you have any more questions or are we done here?"

        Dr. Connors looked as though she was going to ask more questions but got cut off when the sound of an explosion went off. It sounds like it came from down the hall. The sound of the facility's alarm followed the explosion and shortly after that gunshots could be heard and the lights went out. Dr. Xavier jumped into action and rushed to the infirmary door to lock it.

       The sudden sounds of the explosion and gunshots caught those in the theater of guard.

       “What the hell is happening?!” Iris asked, startled.

      “A containment breach?” Cain suggested.

      “That or the facility is being attacked by one of the Foundation's many enemies.” Dr. Clef says as a few potential aggressors come to mind.

       “But why?!” Epon was alarmed about the violence and concerned for the safety of everyone.

      “Probably to take SCPs. Most of the time someone attacks that's usually their motives.” Clef answers.

       Iris's nervousness grew as she remembered that both her and Cain were currently being held in that facility. She wasn't fond of the idea of seeing herself die.

       "What's happening?" Sarah asked with a worried tone. Down the hall sounded like chaos and it was getting closer to them.

       "We're under attack." Dr. Conners answers before getting on her radio to call for help. "Hello, Security? This is Dr. Connors, we have an incident near the infirmary in D-Block. I have barricaded myself in the infirmary but the gunfire sounds like it's getting closer. Please send help."

       The view shifted to inside the cafeteria where the door had been blown open. The cafeteria was in shambles, bullet holes in the walls, some dead foundation staff scattered around, the lights were out, and tables were destroyed. Walking around the room are armed Chaos Insurgent soldiers looking for survivors. Gunfire could still be heard not so far away so this isn't the only room they're attacking, the entire facility is in chaos.

       “Chaos Insurgents. So they're either here to steal SCPs or take a POI.” Dr. Kondraki speculates.

       “Or both.” Dr. Clef adds.

       In the kitchen part of the cafeteria Fuji and Aki are hidden behind some counters. Fuji gritted his teeth in frustration, the attack came out of nowhere. Aki held her hand over her mouth to try and limit any possible noise she may make as Fuji tends to a painful gunshot wound on her calf. One of the shots hit her after the Insurgents blew open the door and started spraying.

       'Damn it! Who are these people?!' Fuji questions in frustration as he bandages Aki's injury. He had half a mind to jump over this counter and lay waste to the attackers for shooting his wife. He certainly could do so he's invulnerable but Aki isn't and he fears Aki could end up taking another bullet in the struggle.

      "Spread out, kill any Foundation personnel and grab any SCP you come across. We need to grab as much as we can before they get their bearings and counter attack." One of the soldiers says.

     "We cut off power to this entire section of the facility. It'll take a bit more time for them to do anything significant. We'll be long gone before that happens." Another soldier says as the screen goes black.

     “How long will it take for security to counter attack?” Iris asked nervously. It wasn't looking too good for anyone on screen.

      “A few minutes at best, a few hours at worst. They cut off power to that section of the facility and all doors are automatically set to lock or seal in case of power outage.” Dr. Kondraki answers. “The security force will have to restore power. If they do then it'll make it easier and quicker to maneuver. If they can't restore power then they'll have to use brute force which will take longer.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
21.5K 39 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!