" Phriends Are Phorever. "...

By chocolateswab

"Friends are forever, aren't they?" A phighting story. Probably angst. Warning! This story includes: Depicts... More

Character Information (2)
Headcanons
OC's and Extras
" This is only the beginning. "
" What brings you here? "
" Seriously Confused "
" The Case. "
lil announcement/notice

Character Information

433 4 0
By chocolateswab

Before you begin reading, I would like to input some character information here.
Most of these characters are from a Roblox game called "Phighting!" while some are simple oc's of mine based from the game.

Sword

Sword is a melee Phighter that plays as jack-of-all-trades in his category. He boasts decent mobility, high melee damage and decent bulk. He performs well in close quarters, but has limited options at ranged combat. Even with this, Sword can still maneuver well with his abilities and can even perform crowd control with his Phinisher. If you are fighting a Sword, always try to get help from teammates. Fighting a good Sword will be more like a boss fight than a normal duel. Sword is very extroverted. Sword's "mohawk" is a piece of metal welded to his head. Venomshank is Sword's guardian/mentor. Sword has watched Venomshank go "feral." Sword is best friends with Rocket. The two exchange friendly interactions between each other during matches and even apologize when they defeat each other. By extension, Sword is friends with Zuka. Sword is friends and affiliated with Medkit by faction.

Slingshot

Slingshot is a ranged Phighter who specializes in high mobility and ranged damage. Slingshot has an arsenal of mobility incorporated in his abilities, enabling him to quickly traverse the map and reposition quickly. His primary damage source, Sling Shot can be fired for small poke, or charged to chunk huge sections of health from opponents. Furthermore, Slingshot also has tools to burst opponents quickly. Heavy Sling Shot, a delayed shot that stuns targets and pierces their shields and Scattershot, which fires 3 projectiles that ricochet off walls. Using his Phinisher, Leg Day, Slingshot becomes incredibly nimble and his next 3 shots fire out a piercing laser that travels across the map and through walls.

A Phighter who has an incredible amount of flexibility in playstyle and a wide skill-ceiling. Slingshot is an exceptional choice for players who want a ranged Phighter that is easy to learn, but hard to master and has many available options at their disposal. Slingshot's horns resemble cat ears. His outfit features a varsity jacket, grey pants and sport shoes. He also wears a sweatband under his horns.

Slingshot carries a large slingshot over his left shoulder. His slingshot has a handle for his left hand. Slingshot runs a successful cafe in crossroads. Vine Staff and Shuriken work at the cafe, making Slingshot their boss. He excels in baking sweets. Slingshot and Boombox like each other. Slingshot is close friends with Skateboard. Skateboard is to Slingshot like "how Rocket is to Sword." Slingshot is friends, faction affiliates, and roommates with Shuriken and Vine Staff. His relationship between Shuriken and Vine Staff is similar to that of family. Slingshot is the most responsible of the trio. He handles their living expenses. Along with Shuriken and Vine Staff, Slingshot sees Katana as an older neighbour. The three of them will leave treats/gifts outside his door so Katana knows he's appreciated. Slingshot's shoes are designed to repulse air particles around it to avoid stains and keep the shoes clean. The shoes allow Slingshot to double jump and airwalk. The brand of Slingshot's shoes is Air Jordan 1s. Slingshot's hobby is cooking and baking.

Boombox

Boombox is a support Phighter who specializes in controlling the battlefield with his intense knockback and shield-based abilities. Perfectly timing Pulse Wave allows Boombox to increase his own damage or the supportive effects of Shielding Amplifier through gaining charges. Protecting Overtone grants Boombox a forcefield that blocks incoming projectiles, allowing for better gap closing between his team and the opposition. His Phinisher, Raining Tacos, can turn the tides of the battle with powerful crowd control and granting his teammates a huge overshield shields, making them nearly invincible for the duration.

Boombox would be a street performer to make an extra buck. Boombox has not killed a single person. Boombox likes Medkit, much to the latter's annoyance. Boombox dislikes Hyperlaser and Subspace, as they emit "bad vibes," according to Boombox himself. Boombox likes Slingshot and Skateboard. This feeling is mutual. Standing at a height of 5'5 feet, Boombox is the shortest Phighter.
Boombox's favorite music genre is EDM.

Subspace

Subspace is a support Phighter that specializes in area denial, applying vulnerability, poison and allowing him to set up traps with his Tripmine. He can also levitate enemies using Fallen Star, causing disruption and making them easy targets for Tripmine. Comet Carnage can be used for mid-fight damage advantage, granting heavy vulnerability to those struck by it. Mist Walk turns Subspace invisible and grants a haste buff, allowing him to reposition quickly. His Phinisher, Noxious Void is a powerful ability which creates a vacuum that pulls nearby enemies in, capable of winning group fights and granting his team a significant advantage if it is able to hit multiple players.

Subspace has spiky teeth. The bottom half of his face and the inside of his mouth are rotting. Because of this, he has lost his sense of taste. Subspace uses crystals that have multiple applications. In Subspace's case, he uses it to blow other people up and create chaos. After creating Biograft, Subspace powered them with the crystals. Subspace modified his gear after the crystals were developed. Subspace is affiliated with Biograft and Hyperlaser. Subspace is the creator of the Biografts. Subspace was previously working partners with Medkit working on the crystals. However, due to their creative differences in the usage of them, their relationship fell through, and a violent confrontation ensued, resulting in Medkit losing his left eye and causing the two to part ways as enemies. Even when they worked together, the two never liked each other.

Medkit

(Image wouldn't work, had to get art instead.)

Medkit is a Support Phighter that utilizes Curing Cartridge to output a balance of high damage and healing, and can also use Fan the Hammer to deal high burst of said damage or healing, while also slowing any enemy hit by 5% to land easier shots. His passive, Crystalize allows Medkit to play more offensively while rewarding himself or his team 25HP healing that targets the lowest health ally on the battlefield. Rejuvenation Ring can be used to cleanse any debuffs a teammate has been affected, and also healing them for a low amount. Crystal Shift allows Medkit to be highly mobile by teleporting to a teammate, applying a short-term immunity and low healing if no enemies have been affected in the explosion also. His Phinisher, Divine Resurrection, is a high-value Phinisher which can be used to turn the tide of battle by applying a burst of healing, quick immunity and reviving dead teammates.

Medkit has two horns resembling antlers and a diamond-shaped crystal floating between them. A ring is hung on the brow tine of his right horn. He wears a diamond-shaped eyepatch that covers his left eye. Medkit's outfit is a trenchcoat over an undershirt and cravat, and checkered pattern pants. He holds a revolver in his right hand and a suitcase with a cross in his left hand. Both of these items also use a checkered pattern. Medkit hates being a doctor yet was ironically created with the gift of healing. He finds more fascination with topics in technology and engineering and he misses when he could collaborate and make new things to help others. Medkit has a very sophisticated taste and only eats foods of the highest quality and sees consuming things like juice as childish. Medkit was formerly a scientist from Blackrock. He is now currently affiliated with the Lost Temple. Medkit's crystals utilize an unnamed energy source that has multiple applications. In Medkit's case, it has healing properties and can revive people from the dead. Medkit is the most wanted person in the Phighting universe. He is the most wanted because of his violent conflict with Subspace, then escaping Blackrock and being labelled a traitor. Out of all the Phighters, Medkit is the best at chess. Medkit was partners with Subspace during his time as a scientist at Blackrock. However, their creative differences regarding the use of their energy source caused their partnership to fall through, leading to a violent confrontation that caused the loss of Medkit's left eye. The two are now sworn enemies. Even when they worked with each other, they never liked each other. Medkit is friends with Sword and considers sword his only real friend. Medkit finds Boombox annoying. Although Medkit helps people with his energy source as his occupation, he has not received any qualifications to be a licensed practitioner. His favorite coffee is black coffee.

Hyperlaser

Hyperlaser is a ranged Phighter that specializes in dealing high damage at long ranges. His Hyper Ray and Pierce Ray can put out consistent damage across the map. Hyperlaser has limited mobility to access, making him slow to take positions on the map or to escape from faster Phighters. His phinisher, Eviscerating Ray can fire up to 3 instant-kill shots if Hyperlaser lands the shots consecutively.

Hyperlaser wears a helmet, due to a past incident which included his horns. He also wears a suit, with various designs on it and also wears gloves. He is also wearing pants with shoes. His weapon, is a huge railgun that is threating enough. Hyperlaser had gotten in a traumatic incident involving his face, because of this incident Hyperlaser lost his horns. His "antennas" aren't actually his horns and they come with the helmet. Hyperlaser is a mercenary working for Blackrock. He does not want to be affiliated with the faction and has personal reasons for working under Blackrock. He's trying to move past Blackrock and his trauma but something is preventing him from moving past them. He was raised to be a soldier and nothing else. Excluding deities, Hyperlaser has killed the most amount of people. Katana is Hyperlaser's friend and drinking buddy. Hyperlaser works with Biograft and Subspace. Hyperlaser dislikes Subspace.

Continue on the next page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 21K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
734K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...