The secret sister of Tony Din...

By makaylasikes01

sister of the famous Tony dinozzo easy right ? nope not at all. More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

70 3 2
By makaylasikes01

Ally pov

* 5 hours later *

I wake up with a really bad headache. I don't quite know where I am as I look around. This place is different. Nothing looks familiar at all. Suddenly, the door to my room slams open.

I jumped and heard a clink sound and look down and see that my foot has a chain attached to it.

" You'll be staying here for a while." Adam says and walks out and I heard a sound of a lock switch when he shuts the door.

I sit there confused. I was sure he was going to hit me. But I don't understand why he didn't. I curl up into a ball on the bed and tear up.

Was anybody worried about me?

Tony's pov

" Dad have you heard from Ally?" I asked him right when he got off the elevator.

" No son, I haven't." He says. I'm really worried about her.

" There's been footage of Adam's truck driving around town." Tim says.

" Adam?" Dad says.

" Ya dad." I say.

" What the hell is going on?" Dad yells out.

A/N: let me know what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
12.9K 159 10
Her name is Phoenix O'Connor yeah you heard me right she's Brian O'Connors younger sister. Brian hasn't seen her in eight years because of two things...
7.6K 178 21
Nell Jones, a highly respectable NCIS Intelligence Analyst, has some secrets, that she would rather keep to herself, but when the team are made aware...
199K 3.2K 23
Have you ever heard of Lilith Mikelson no it's because her own parents didn't want her. What happens when she runs away what will they do. Will they...