The third Quarter Quell

Por Janethebooklover1419

As a thirteen year old, Feebee Rosethorne is the is the sole person to put food on the table in her family of... M谩s

Characters & aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Copyright

15 2 0
Por Janethebooklover1419

@copyright 2023 by Janethebooklover1419

All right reserved for this storyline and entirety. 

This material may not be produced, displayed, modified, or distributed without express prior written permission of copyright holder. 

I do not own the original characters from the hunger games, that is owned by Suzanne Collins. I also do not own the pictures/images etc. that are used in this book, I found them on Pinterest/google. 

I only own my own characters and this plotline. 

This book is not to be copied, as that is against the law if you didn't know. 

I hope you like, if you do comment and vote! 

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
755K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 馃槀馃挏 my first fanfic...
921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...