Torn In-between

By Sochima_Riel

Raven is on a mission and has to go undercover, on his first day he meets hostile class mates except a girl... More

TORN INBETWEEN
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 1

9 2 0
By Sochima_Riel

Evening guys, it's been a while.
How's it been going with you guys.
Here is the promised chapter that I've been talking about.
It will be on one of the main characters of my story, by name Raven. Continue reading if you wanna know more about him.
And don't forget your votes and comments😁😁😁.
They count alot.
Enjoy your book ❤️❤️❤️
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Raven~~
=========

I walked into the school gate and stood for a moment to observe the area, a habit I've learned over the years.
There were students everywhere, as today is the first day after the long summer break. Both new and old students, well you could see alot coming on posh cars. This school is based off the rich, which is the reason it's the best bet for my mission.
I'm just gonna find what am looking for and leave this sick place.

My name is Raven Davencourt. Son of Mr George and Karen Davencourt. Nineteen and a tall lithe frame of six foot three.

Well I can say am no ordinary kid, with a pure black hair looking like a raven's. I got the building of my mom's people and her looks.
She's from the Asian continent and has been hiding her background from both me and Dad, the reasons I know nothing about.
My childhood was quite eventful, though I learnt George was not my real dad but he loved mum enough to accept me.
Am grateful for that, but once I noticed the anger and regret in his eyes, though he's trying so hard to control it.

One of my unique features is my eyes. A dark ink color with specs of blue and red scattered around the edge. This has attracted many people, good and bad.
I guess I inherited this from my mom, as hers were blue specs only and she always wears glasses when going out.
When I grew of age, I was given one. But you know kids, I tried to resist, and the first time I went out without it, I was saved by my mum.
That event is too gruesome to remember, that was when I took the resolve to defend myself and mom, I wasn't stupid enough to not know the reason why.

Now my mom is revealing her secrets slowly to me, and now am on a mission to deal with the reason she's been hiding. Which led me to this school, but are you sure there's gonna be some clue here?

I slowly walked into the school, on entering the reception area, I saw a woman standing behind a counter typing away on her computer.
Well this lady is real stunning, despite she might be in her mid thirties. A blonde wearing glasses but still looking good in it. She had grey eyes.

I noticed students around, some pay no attention as they hug and kiss their....should I say babes or toys. Smooching in the open, very gross.
Very many students looked my direction with weird gazes. I started wondering what's going on when they started pointing my way and laughing. Until one of them spoke up.

"Crap, something reeks of the home for the elders here, I don't know if am the only one getting it."

Another person supported him, "Yeah, old hag. I thought you already resigned, so you ain't got the message?"

"This school is not for old people like you, go write your resignation letter, don't you understand?"

All the while they were taunting her, she didn't show any emotions. But as soon as the last guy spoke up, she tensed up.

That means he's the leader of this assault. Looks pretty tough and villainous. If he makes a move am gonna.....

The guy advanced towards us, I prepared for my line of attack when a melody asked everyone.

"And what are you gonna do, James?"

Wait!! That was a girls voice.

A slightly tall redhead with oversized clothing showed up behind the gang's leader.

"Oh hey, sexy. How was your holiday, you enjoyed it?"

"Huh? Excuse me." She said and pushed past him.

"Hey, am talking to you dammit."

"Now James, you've made your impression, you wouldn't like me calling the principal do you?" The lady asked, and that seems to do it.

"Aaarghh. I will get you, old hag."
James stormed out of the reception into the school.

That was when the receptionist released her breathe, wow who is this guy.

"I guess he bothered you again, Miss Lucy."

Miss?

"Hey Rene darling, don't worry , am fine. By the way, how was your vacation dear." The lady flashed a smiled that made her all the more beautiful.

I've gotten myself a target, perfect.

"Don't bother about what they said. I admire your resolve in the situation, I have no respect for those who think it's something to play with." The redhead encouraged the lady.

What are they talking about?

"You're still the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, and very pure too. I could marry you had I been a guy." The receptionist blushed bright red at hearing this.

?????

"Common Rene. Don't make me think twice about my sexual orientation." She answered with a flustered expression.

"You're already charming as you are, now those sweet words do something to my stomach."

"Quit it, you know no one in this school compares to your beauty, that's why those gold diggers are trying to make it to your bedroom......"

Oh now I get it, she's still innocent. New mission, protect miss....what was her name again. Oh yeah, miss Lucy.

"Don't worry ma, the right person that'll accept you for who you are will come along."

What if that was me?
I thought with a smirk.

"You're Mr Raven Davencourt I presume?" I nod and smile a little.

"Here is your file, it contains everything you need to know, down to your class schedule."

Men, what's with the hostile gaze, if I hadn't figured the problem I would have thought they were feminists.

"Umm, okay but you can call me Rave." Then I flashed my most alluring smile.

Miss Lucy's face changed and color rose to her cheeks, though she tried to conceal it. But I have quicker eyes so I noticed, guess redhead noticed too.
Cause she attacked immediately.

"Hey, what's with those look. You men are all the same, can't control yourself ?"
She took the files from miss Lucy and shoved it against me.

"Here, take it and get the hell out of here."

"Oh my, am sorry. Was just complimenting God's creation, though you're not bad too."

I guess this girl is not ordinary, she guessed that I must be handsome to strike an effect on Miss Lucy and avoided eye contact.
But my statement made her lose her guard and she stared right into my eyes.

Fuck, what's this feeling. Crap my heart is pounding, those eyes.....?

She too looked affected, there was a slight change in her demeanor, her guards were raised a notch higher, and the look in that beautiful green eyes.
This is a predator's look, she's sizing me up. And she knows am dangerous too, which means.....

This girl is definitely hiding something, but what?

"Well, let's start over. Am Rave, short for Raven. And it's nice to meet you."

"Fuck you!"

"Now Rene, that wasn't the way to welcome him to your school, huh?"

She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah right. Rene Santiago, now a small warning newbie. Better you steer clear of anyone's trouble in this school, or you won't enjoy your stay here."

"Got it?" She still looked pissed and....guarded.

"Yeah, thanks for the advice. But am not used to keeping to myself, so I'll pass."

"Suit yourself."
She then turned to Miss Lucy.

"Miss Lucy, am going to make a few arrangements before classes begin."

"Now why don't you escort this young man Rene, let him see round the school." Rene was about to disagree when she continued.

"Am sure you still got some time that you can give off. Please for my sake."

"Heck, guess I can't reject you. But I'll get back at you for this." Rene answered with a dangerous yet very playful glare, she then winked at the lady and turned to me.

"This way, Mr."

Why is she leaving me behind, she was supposed to be my tour guide.

Well you can't escape me now, redhead. Am gonna make sure you bow to me, hahahaha.....

"This children...." I heard Miss Lucy say with a sigh and paused.

Wait, what's the meaning of that statement?

Rene showed a slight discomfort, but still pulled herself together and turned to me.

"So you know my name now--."

"Excuse me Miss, you didn't tell me what your name is?"

Rene stiffened.

Guess I touched the tiger's tail now, what's it gonna do? Turn to fight or.....

"Hey, what did you say?"

"I said that--."

"You bloody fucker!! Miss Lucy was shouting it the whole time and you never payed attention?"

Well, guess I'll have to play dumb.

"Umm, who's miss Luc--."
A smack landed right on my left cheek, men that hurts.

"Hell, what am I even doing here with you. Doesn't matter whether you know my name or not, doesn't really make a difference."

"I'll advice you Mr......umm whatever. I'll advice you even though I dislike you, steer clear of the bad boys in this school."

"Especially James and his gang, it'll be for your own good."

"The name's Rave. And I've told you Rene...."

Ooops. I let it slip, well I gotta continue what am saying.

"Am not good at keeping my distance against juveniles. Don't expect me to stand and watch."

It was like I hit a sensitive spot and she lost her composure for a while. I noticed anger and revenge in her eyes which turned to resolve before she covered it up.

"Listen four eyes. If you get into trouble, don't expect me to come running or anything."
With that she turned and left abruptly.

This girl really has a secret she's hiding. She looked tired of everything, is this act her facade to hide her true self.
Guess there's only one way to find out.

Two misterious ladies, I wonder what they're like beneath the looks.

Especially this Rene, why did I have that reaction at seeing her. Guess there's one way to find out.

By the way, what's with the baggy clothing. Is she hiding something that she doesn't like people too see.

Hmm. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

But, what am I gonna do it I find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end guys, I hope you liked it 😅😅😅.
Your reactions to this will determine when am gonna drop the next chapter.
Thanks for your help so far.

Hoping to hear your comments guys, and your votes also count.
The next chapter will be about this Rene of a girl, so stay put.

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 11.9K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

331K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4.4M 95.4K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...