Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š

14.3K 259 709
By exclusivepearls

Me and Natalie keep laughing as I open the front door to the house.

I can't believe we got pulled over and at the worst time possible too, it's definitely my fault but Natalie got us out of it...By flirting with a cop which I wasn't so much a fan of, I wouldn't let it happen again or else I might end up in handcuffs for punching a cop.

"It's freezing." I shiver a little as Natalie shuts the door, I hear laughing in the kitchen causing me to stop and look back to Natalie.

"Josephine?" I say as I begin to walk over to the kitchen door, looking inside to find Josephine and Maria in there talking.

"Oh, hi!" Maria looks over waving a hand.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Natalie questions, walking past me and over to the sink.

"I thought I would stop by, I thought you got a new car and you were ignoring me by not answering the door. I walked in and met Josephine." Maria looks at Natalie who washes her hands at the sink making me want to laugh but I hold it back.

"She's really funny actually." Maria smiles, her hand brushing Josephine's arm. I glance to Natalie and she looks at me as she grabs a cloth off the countertop, she glances me up and down before smiling a little looking away.

"Yeah, you two seem to be getting along." I say looking away from Natalie as I cross my legs leaning back against the wall. Josephine looks at me for a few seconds. I don't look at her but I feel her gaze.

"Sorry we took so long, we got pulled over for speeding." I speak up again and Maria laughs. I look down realising i didn't put my tights back on, no wonder I feel as if I'm going to freeze.

"Who was driving? Natalie?" Maria looks at me and I nod, holding back my own smile as I feel Natalie's eyes on me now. I glance to her and she winks before walking over to the cupboard.

"Yeah, she got us out of it though." I lean off the wall walking over to the counter.

"What did she do? Flash her tits?" Maria jokes making Josephine laugh but Natalie looks back at them, glaring...

"If only he was so lucky. But no, I simply flashed a smile and he let us off." Natalie responds, running her hand through her hair.

"Remember that time with Olivia and Tatum? Tatum wanted to offer the guy a blowjob, you got us out of it." Maria laughs.

"How so?" Josephine asks and I look at Maria, also curious.

"Flirted, she gave him her number and everything. Her wife was in the car. She was furious with you, remember? God, the screaming. I'll never forget it." Maria hops onto the counter, I glance to Natalie and she just rolls her eyes. I walk to the fridge while still listening.

"Well, that's quite...unloyal, especially to do to your wife." Josephine speaks up making Natalie scoff. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Don't be upset because it wouldn't work with you." Natalie says making me almost choke on my water as Maria starts laughing.

I block my mouth trying to swallow the water as I look at Natalie then Josephine making eye contact.

"I wouldn't attempt it either way, you broke the law."

"Are you not technically breaking the law by staying here? If the other students found out about you staying in this home, me and Diana's, who was your student. That would be scandalous, Josephine." Natalie says, glancing to me. I should tell her stop and be nice...but I'm interested or maybe I'm feeling other things towards Natalie right now but I'm pushing them aside...for now.

"Not as scandalous as actually sleeping with a student who you now live with and are engaged to." Josephine shrugs. Natalie keeps looking at her but Josephine can't hold the eye contact, even she know Nats eye contact is intimidating.

"Mhm, looks like you do in fact know she's engaged, didn't seem like—"

"Okay, baby, it is late." I walk over to Natalie's side quickly—she's going to be the death of me. She is really not afraid to say anything.

"It's like nine." Maria comments making me glance to her.

"Great, why don't you take Josephine out for a few hours? Get to know each other more?" Natalie questions. I don't say anything, putting my hand on Natalie's arm.

The house to me and Natalie sounds really good right now, just the two of us. Not that I don't like Josephine's company, I really really do but I just want alone time with Natalie.

"Josephine?" Maria looks to her, Natalie's hand moves down my back and I look up at her. She looks back at me.

"It's a good idea, Josephine. I think you two could be really great friends, I'm only a call away." I smile looking at Josephine as I pull away from Natalie before she decides to let her hands wander elsewhere.

" I suppose so, let me just run upstairs and get my purse." Josephine stands from her chair before heading towards the kitchen door.

"I'll wait outside....You two owe me." Maria lowers her voice before following Josephine out of the kitchen.

I wait before hearing the front door open and shut.

I look to Natalie and she leans back against the other countertop, she looks back at me with a little smile on her face as she tilts her head slightly.

I walk over quickly, leaning up and kissing her.

"We have the house to ourselves for a while." I pull back to mumble and she hums moving her hands to my waist. I open my mouth as she presses her lips back to mine.

I get pulled closer, our body's pressing against one another's. We should wait till Josephine is actually out of the house...but we got interrupted in the car.

She pulls at my bottom lip gently and I move my hand up to her hair, her hand goes behind me, lifting my skirt slightly.

"I'm going—oh." I hear Josephine and pull back from Natalie's lips quickly, I glance back over my shoulder as I wipe my mouth with my cast.

"Sorry...Have fun and call if you need anything." I clear my throat, I keep my body pressed against Natalie's, refusing to pull back from her.

"Will do." She nods glancing to Natalie before walking out of the kitchen again, I put my hand on Natalie's shoulder before I hear the door opening and shutting.

"About time." Natalie lifts me by my waist, turning us around, me sitting on the counter and her standing between my legs.

"Don't be mean." I smile, pulling her closer by her jacket before moving my fingers beneath it, pushing it down her arms.

"We can't fuck in here, with our luck she will come back in a hour."

"An hour is plenty of time." She pulls me off the counter, wrapping her arm around me.

"Not with the things I want to do to you." She mumbles in my ear and I smile rolling my eyes as my stomach swoops and my heart rate picks up.

"Upstairs." I take her hand, pulling back from her, I smile at her as she follows.

I turn still holding her so I don't fall from walking backwards. I stop as I kick my shoes off and she laughs doing the same.

"Hurry up." She says and I smile pulling her up the stairs quickly, I bite my lip trying to hold back the excitement.

I rush down the hall before a hand finds it's way to my hair, gripping it as she pulls me back making me gasp as my back hits her front.

"Are you that desperate?" She asks right into my ear and I turn my head slightly, looking at her, our noses almost touching. Oh god this is terrible, we're both a mess.

"I need you on the bed—now. I need to taste you, Nat." I whisper looking to her lips. She pushes me a little to walk away, before moving her hands gently on my waist as her other one drops from my hair.

I open the door to our bedroom stepping inside as she shuts the door behind us, locking it. I turn looking at her.

"Too much clothing." She steps forward and I take small steps back towards the bed smiling as I toy with the waist band of my skirt. I should have put my tights and panties back on after whatever happened in the car...but I didn't.

"I could say the same for you." I smile, stopping at the end of the bed as she steps up right in front of me, I have to look up to meet her eyes since she's taller, making it much more intimidating.

She pulls her long sleeved shirt over her head, pulling the sleeves down her arms before throwing it to the floor. I hold eye contact with her, her pupils are bigger than usual, she looks hungry for me. I should feel scared but god all I feel is a need for her. Not for her to touch me like usual, but a need to touch her and make her feel the pleasure she deserves.

Her bra gets dropped seconds after her shirt, my breathing is getting heavier already, just from the look in her eyes, the look she gives me.

I hear the zip of her jeans and my eyes move down to her chest, my eyes gluing to her tits even though her eyes are still on me. She's perfect, everything about her and I feel the need to say it all the time to her, both when clothes are on and off.

My eyes fall to her jeans while her hands slide down her thighs, pushing the jeans down, I look over her thighs, her slightly tan, smooth legs. She steps out of the clothing before her hands run back up her legs.

My eyes follow her veiny hands that make me feel weak to my core just thinking about the things she's capable of making me feel with them.

"Natalie." I suck a breathe in, I can barely breathe around her sometimes.

"Don't lose your patience now." She says, her voice low. She's turned on...she's so turned on and god I am too.

Her thumbs run beneath the waistband of her black panties, I can't resist it. My own hands go to the waistband, sliding them down her legs as I lower myself to the ground with them, falling to my knees before her.

I look up at her, her gorgeous green eyes meeting mine. I kneel up as I slowly lean forward, presses small kisses up her soft leg slowly as my finger tips run up the back of her legs.

Her hand goes to my hair, combing it back with her fingers, I look up and her mouth parts slightly, a few strands of hair falling from behind her ear.

"Tell me what you want to do to me." She whispers, her voice breathy.

I pull my lips slowly away from her thighs, her hand stays in my hair as I look up.

"I want to taste you, I want to cuff you to the bed and hear you beg." I whisper in response and her chest rises before falling. Usually I would refuse to say it out of embarrassment...but we almost got caught by a cop today, I don't think it can get more embarrassing than that.

"I want to make a mess, that I'll clean up afterwards. I want you to come on my tongue." I kneel up, the words leaving my mouth before I can even think about what I'm saying. She grips my hair a little. Every ounce of that intimidating look in her eyes is gone, there's...pure need in her eyes. She wants to be touched by me tonight and she's not denying it like most of the time.

"Fuck." She lets out and I get up slowly.

"Do you want that?" I look at her and she searches my eyes.

"If you felt my pussy, felt how wet I am, you would know that's exactly what I want." She whispers and my heart begins pounding in my chest.

"Lay down." I say, not saying please like usual...just being a little harsh...I usually can't do this but I feel confident...

She holds eye contact with me as she walks past me, her eyes leave mine as she gets onto the bed, moving up to the top before sitting back against the pillows.

I walk over to the closet quickly, feeling her eyes following as I step inside bending down to the box in here, I grab the pair of handcuffs in there before stepping out quickly.

"Take off your clothes." She tells me, I walk to the end of the bed, facing her as I drop the handcuffs to the sheets.

I pull my shirt over my head slowly, throwing it to the floor before fixing my hair. I reach behind me, unclipping my bra, letting it come loose and fall down my arms. Natalie watches nodding her head slightly.

"So beautiful." She says as my hands go beneath the waistband of my skirt, I slowly push it down my legs letting it pool around my feet.

I place my knee on the bed as I pick back up the handcuffs, I crawl up to her, she separates her legs and I go up between them ignoring that excited feeling, I want to smile and drop my head because of her.

She holds her hand out to me.

"Cuffing me, darling?" She smiles and I put the cuff around her wrist shutting it, I look to her and smile back.

"You deserve it for flirting with a cop." I say and she laughs.

She moves her hands up the one of the wooden bars in the headboard, I lock her other wrist in and she hums looking up at her hands.

I move my fingers down her arms before running them slowly along her collarbone making her look at me.

I look at her while leaning down to her chest, taking her hardened nipple between my teeth. Her eyes stay on me, a desperate look still there. I have a feeling she already wants to beg, I hope she does it soon instead of being stubborn with it.

I swirl my tongue, wetting her nipple before I suck. Natalie sucks in a small breath watching me. I look at her through my eyelashes.

"You're going to drive me crazy looking at me like that." She utters, her voice breathy and low,  making me even more turned on than I want to be right now while trying to focus.

She hasn't been touched in awhile, it's always her touching me since everything so it's kind of expected for her to be like this.

I smile a little nipping as I pull gently before letting go. She pulls at the handcuffs then she glances up to them.

She looks back at me and I graze my fingers down her stomach, lightly but enough for her to shiver.

I lean down to kiss her and her eyes shut, I keep smiling before I close my own eyes kissing her. My lips press against hers gently but immediately she leans into it rougher.

"God, you are the one who is so desperate." I pull back looking down at her, she meets my eyes raising her eyebrows at me.

Thank god she's the one in handcuffs right now.

"You're teasing. I always give you what you want, do as you're told and give me what I want." She searches my eyes and I bite my lip, I glance down between our bodies. Her legs are still spread, for me.

"What if I say no? What are you going to do?" I look back up at her. Her eyes completely soften.

"I'm going to make you regret it when I'm uncuffed. Don't only act brave when I can't do anything about it, you were dying to taste me a second ago. Do so." She says, my fingers touch her entrance and I keep looking at her.

She is so wet...

I move down her body and she lets out a breath, I can't resist for too long. It's Natalie, I can never resist her for Christ sake.

I look between her legs before glancing up to her, her hands above her head, handcuffed. I look down her body.

I smile before pushing her legs further apart and slowly leaning down, I plant a kiss to her folds while I feel her eyes glued to me.

I run my fingers up her legs, squeezing her thighs slightly, I can't wait till I get these casts off so I can do more, make her feel more. She moans, not loudly, it's so quiet I almost didn't even notice. I look up at her and she squeezes her eyes shut as her cheeks grow pink.

"I liked that." I whisper before moving my fingers to her folds, parting them as I look down at her cunt. I want to tease more...but instead I lean down running my flattened tongue along her.

I hum at the taste of her against my tongue almost immediately, my tongue watering for more, I look up to her and her lips are pressed tightly together.

"I want to hear you, don't do that." I mumble and she stops, I lick along her along, tasting her sweetness making me want to melt.

I lick the wetness up to her swollen clit, licking at it, I look up to Natalie and her mouth is parted while she watches me.

I flick my tongue against her making her jump slightly, I smile as she shuts her eyes, definitely trying to get her patience with me back.

I flatten my tongue again, licking at it as I can't help the smile on my face because of her.

"You taste so good, baby." I mumbles against her. Her eyes open and meet mine again, I hum against her causing her chest to rise.

I begin lapping at her, gradually growing quicker to finally give her the pleasure she wants.

"Oh." She pulls at the handcuffs suddenly with a moan, I press my own thighs together despite to urge to move my own hand between my legs.

I move my head humming more as I move my own hair back, I lick at her clit more, with more pressure getting a louder moan out of her and another pull of the handcuffs.

God her moans, I think that is one of my biggest turn ons with her, the sounds she makes always make me feel as if I could reach my own climax, her raspy but breathy moans..it's even better when she starts dirty talking, her voice all breathy and completely desperate.

"Just like that." She moans, breathy like I said, like she's out of breath but it's the pleasure building up and it's not too loud, she says it like it's only for me to hear which it is...but it just does something to me.

She pulls at the handcuffs harder before moaning loudly, she begins to tighten...I shouldn't...

I pull away and her body relaxes as her eyes snap to mine immediately.

"Diana." She lets out, irritated but she's breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling fast.

"Just a second." I mumble kissing at her and she sighs.

"You're not doing this with me, I mean it when I get out of these—"

"Do you think I'm going to let you come while you're speaking to me like that?" I ask her, pulling back as I wipe my jaw. She drops her head back groaning.

"Darling, I need to come."

"You know what I want you to do." I whisper, nipping at her thighs, her hips lift from the sheets slightly. I want her to beg...for once. I do it all the time I don't know why it's so difficult for her.

She doesn't respond, I kiss higher up her thigh, before going back to her pussy. I look up at her and she looks back at me.

"Please."

"Please what?" I mumble before running my tongue along her slit, bringing her arousal back to her clit. I flick my tongue at her again and she jumps.

"Please fuck me with your tongue and make me come." She sucks in a breath and I do it...I do exactly what she asked me to. I lap at her clit quickly.

She bites her lip watching me, I swirl my tongue before licking her quicker and the moans grow again, warming between my legs.

I moan as I move my head slightly while my tongue works at her, short and quick strokes at her making her lift her hips slightly with a pull of the handcuffs, she presses against me as her hips rise.

I slide my hand around her thigh and to her stomach, pushing her down as I stroke harder and she moans loudly, I lap with a little less pressure and she whimpers.

"No—no—please, I beg. Please don't stop, Diana." She cries out and my thighs press hard together, I can feel the wet between them.

I don't stop, I can't because of her begging. I lick harder again, just how she likes it and she nods her head quickly.

"Good girl—that feels so fucking good." She looks at me, holding eye contact with me as her chest rises and falls fast and very noticeable, I moan against her, my tongue moving against her just how she wants, just how she begged for.

She tightens up, her thighs pressing down against my shoulders and her breath hitches, breathy moans escaping past her lips.

I begin sucking too just as she reaches her climax, sucking and licking at her clit. She pulls at the handcuffs, so hard that I have to look up at them.

"Oh—oh, I'm coming." She cries out, my hand relaxes on her stomach as I watch her, watching how her back arches up while she bites her lip...before a small smile appears on her lips while she moans loudly, riding it out.

I almost stop, so focused on her reactions but I keep going for them to continue.

I begin to slow down when she relaxes.

I move my tongue away from her clit, running it along her slit again as I notice the mess from both my mouth and from her. Her legs jolt when my tongue touches her sensitive clit once again.

I pull away looking up at her, she looks exhausted already, her chest rising and falling fast while she breathes heavy, her cheeks a little red but she still looks so beautiful.

Her green eyes flick to mine before away...then to mine again.

"Someone's getting old. One round and Natalie Snow is out." I crawl over her legs kneeling on the sheets at either side of her stomach.

She glares at me and I bite my lip sitting back, she's going to kill me for that.

"If you haven't noticed, you haven't touched me in awhile, I'm not old, I could bend you over my lap and we can talk about old when I'm finished with you...maybe in the morning sometime?" She hums at me, I smile because of her, she looks cute which is a word I thought I'd never be able to describe her as, her cheeks are still red and her breathing isn't exactly normal so it's kind of funny.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I lean over kissing her and she turns away, I gasp sitting back and she looks to me again.

"Put your head back between my legs and let's see how many rounds I can go for." She raises her eyebrows and I laugh.

"I was only joking, you're tired, baby. It's okay." I lean down kissing her again and she doesn't turn away but she doesn't kiss me back.

"Uncuff me." She mumbles and I reach up doing so. I don't get to uncuff her other hand before she's grabbed my waist flipping us over...

I gasp looking up at her as she's on top now. She grins biting her lip.

I search her eyes quickly and she leans down to my ear.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood now. I could do worse." She whispers, taking my earlobe between her teeth.

"Fuck." I whisper.

Natalie gets off me laying down beside me as I breath uncontrollably heavy..Natalie wanted to prove she could last more rounds than me so now I have an almost broken jaw and I don't even think I can walk.

"I need water." I fan myself a little and Natalie sits up quickly.

"It's okay, I can—"

"Stay in bed, I'll get it." She leans over kissing my head and I shut my eyes.

"I love you." I say, opening my eyes again and she stretches her legs before looking back to me.

"I love you." She responds with a wink before slowly standing up, her hand goes to the bedside table and I laugh.

"Never again?" I ask and she laughs back.

"Oh, shut up and get your own water then." She walks over to the closet grabbing her robe. I smile watching her walk over to the bedroom door, unlocking it before jumping.

"Jesus Christ, Thea." She puts her hand to her chest, I push myself up.

"The duvet needs to be changed, wait till I come up and I'll do it." Natalie says, bending down before she straightens up, Dorothea now in her arms.

"It's okay, baby, I can do it." I lift my legs swinging them off the bed, she looks back at me, blocking Dorotheas eyes and I roll my eyes smiling.

"Jesus. Do I need to get you a walking stick, you Grandma?" She smiles at me, I smile wider.

"My legs actually feel weak, baby." I look at her.

"I'll get you water, sit back and wait." She tells me before shutting the door as she leaves, I huff stretching out my legs that feel awfully heavy.

I slowly stand, waiting for a second as I yawn...I am so tired. I could probably sleep for a few years.

I begin walking despite my legs actually hurting, mostly my thighs. This is not normal but it could be from the marks left on them...

I walk to me and Natalie's closet, I step inside switching on the light inside before I walk over to Natalie's clothes grabbing a hoodie, I should shower...but I honestly don't have the energy tonight and I'm only going to bed. I'll shower in the morning.

I put it on before looking around for a duvet cover, I see them on the top shelf...I jump up grabbing one but a whole stack of them fall, I jump back as they fall to the floor.

Oops.

I pull one from the pile, thank god I'm getting this cast off soon. It's pointless having it anymore, I can use my hands perfectly fine and I have strength in them. The cast only reminds me of what happened which I've been trying not to think about since I've had distractions but it's always there on my mind somewhere.

He's the first thing I think about when I wake up.

I shake my head trying to clear my head, I can't go into these thoughts right now. Not when I'm so tired.

I huff at the pile of duvet covers on the floor...I'll clean it in the morning.

I walk out of the closet, switching off the light before shutting the door.

The bedroom door opens and Natalie walks in with a weird look, I step onto the duvet cover making me huff pulling it up off the floor.

"Beautiful." Natalie says and I hum.

"Josephine and Maria are downstairs." Natalie says, I groan dropping the cover onto the bed.

"I'm sick of that already, what size is this stupid bed? We cling together—we could sleep in a single bed at this point, there is no need for a cover to be that big." I ignore what she said going on a rant before walking over to the vanity grabbing a hair tie and putting my hair back in a messy low bun.

"Did you hear what I said?" She walks closer to me.

"Josephine is back, great." I shrug.

"She's been back for the last while with Maria." Natalie puts her hands on her hips and my lips part as I blink.

"What?"

"They both started giggling like children when I walked in."

"Did they hear?" My eyes widen as I whisper and she sighs.

"Maria started making stupid jokes...like are we done with our fun and just shitty jokes, embarrassing herself, the idiot." Natalie rolls her eyes, I put my hand to my mouth as I feel my face heating up.

"That's so embarrassing!" I say and she groans.

"At least Josephine heard for sure this time." Natalie jokes and I laugh blocking my mouth completely as I look at her. This isn't funny—it's not and I shouldn't laugh.

"You are such an idiot." I say and she snorts handing me a bottle of water.

"You were the one being loud." She turns around walking over to the bed and pulling the blanket off the bed.

"Who's fault was that?"

"Yours. You begged." She says while pulling the cover off our duvet, I pull out the vanity chair sitting down.

That's just great news...Josephine and Maria heard...everything, well mostly everything. Josephine is probably going to be awkward about it now which is just awful.

Maria is probably going to tell everyone she knows...probably including Tatum if they still talk. I don't really know about that whole situation.

"It's alright." Natalie tells me and I shake my head.

"That's mortifying...Not once but twice we've been caught and almost caught having sex today. Being pulled over wasn't enough." I laugh a little as she does too. She throws the duvet onto the bed before picking up the old cover bringing it to the bathroom.

"Are you ready to go to sleep? I'm exhausted." She turns off the bathroom light before walking over to me as I stay sitting.

"Mmhm." I nod a little before she cups my face leaning down to kiss my nose. I feel my face heating up while I smile at her.

"Come on then." She pulls away and I stand picking up my water as I walk over to the bed.

Natalie takes off her robe hanging it up as I make my way to my side of the bed laying down.

I hold the top of the blanket while kicking it out to fix it. Natalie turns off her lamp leaving my lamp being the only light in our room.

Then we hear scratching at the door.

"Ugh." Natalie drops her head against the pillow and I smile.

I hear a little meow...I look to Natalie and she glances at me.

"You can't lock her out, she needs to be in with her moms." I tell her.

"I'm naked, go open the door you." She says and I huff pushing the blanket off. I walk over to the bedroom door opening the door for Dorothea, she runs in and I look down the hall for Maggy but she's not around. I frown.

"She prefers the living room or the other guest bedroom, I've tried for years to get her to sleep in here but she won't." Natalie speaks and I huff shutting the door.

"Does she like Olivia more than me?" I turn as I watch Dorothea run over to her bed instead of me and Natalie's.

"No, she's just odd." Natalie lifts my side of the blanket and I walk over quickly slipping back into bed. She covers me with the blanket.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Goodnight, Darling." She ignores me and I huff.

"You never sleep on me, I always sleep on you. Opposite tonight, come on." I smile and she looks at me.

"I'm serious, baby." I lift my arm and she rolls her eyes moving closer. She rests her arm across my waist before laying her head on my shoulder.

I smile reaching over turning off my lamp before wrapping my arm around Natalie.

"I love you." She whispers, kissing the side of my neck. I smile widely.

"You've said that a lot today."

"I've meant it more every time." She mumbles and I hold out my hand to her, she threads her finger through mine as our legs tangle beneath the blanket.

"Wait, your legs are freezing!" I smile and she laughs resting her head against my shoulder again.

"You always complain about it." She says and I huff.

"I have reason to."

"Is this my hoodie?" She pull at the end and I press my lips together, great this is what she will use against me for committing the crime of admitting she has cold legs.

"Maybe." I mumble and she scoffs.

"You have your own clothes." She leans up biting the side of my neck, not too hard but I still squirm pulling away.

"Yours are more comfy, leave me alone!" I give out and she snorts.

"Thief."

"It's not stealing! You will get it back!" I huff loudly and she laughs.

"Alright, alright, I sincerely apologise for accusing you of such things." She says and I hum.

"Good. I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss goodnight." I say and she laughs lifting her head again, she gives me exactly what I asked for.

She pulls back looking at me for a few seconds and I squint a little because our room is dark. She smiles and I do too before a thoughts comes to my mind.

"Hey...do you remember the first time you brought me water after sex?" I ask and she snorts dropping her head.

"Jesus Christ." She laughs laying back down against me.

"I'm serious—it was the first time I put handcuffs on you as well." I whisper.

"Oh, that time I lost that stupid game."

"Because you slept with Olivia and wouldn't admit it—wait why didn't you just tell me?" I ask her and she breathes out, it's not exactly a sigh, I just feel her breathe more heavier against my skin.

"Sleep, I'm exhausted." She says and I shake my head.

"No, you've never actually told me." I say and she sighs this time lifting her head again.

"We weren't dating at the time, I didn't feel like I had to." She mumbles, I reach over to my lamp turning it on before looking to her.

"Don't get mad over something that happened two years ago, please, not tonight." She says and I shake my head again.

"No—I'm not mad, at all, I was just curious why you didn't admit it if we weren't dating. You let yourself lose the game because of it."

"It didn't mean anything."

"Then why didn't you tell me? It was just sex at that point, wasn't it?" I ask her, not in a rude way, at all. I ask a genuine question, she plays with the string of my hoodie avoiding my eye.

"Nata—"

"I knew you would be upset."

"But you didn't care—"

"Yes I did, Diana. The night it happened...I kept thinking about you and Olivia showed up...I knew from the second we kissed that it was more than I wanted it to be. I never meant to kiss you—I never thought I would, you just always got nervous around me and I played into it not knowing in the end I would end up with a pounding heart the second you stepped into the same room as me." She says quietly and I lift my hand to her hair.

"Then why did you do it? Then with Maria again—I know it's in the past but at the start it happened a lot."

"I don't know...to convince myself I no longer loved Olivia...to convince myself a promise between a student and I meant nothing...until the next morning when I regretted letting Olivia step foot back into my house."

"Did you...think about me while you two—" I mumble.

"I shouldn't have but I did." She keeps her eyes on my hoodie and I look at her surprised, thinking about all the times I questioned her feelings for me back then.

"And Maria?"

"I didn't want to be in love with you, Diana. It sounds awful but our situation...I didn't want you at risk and I did put you at risk of not getting into Yale when it was your dream. I felt selfish and I wanted to convince myself another woman could make me feel the things I feel with you just by a simple kiss...but Jesus, nobody can make me feel the way you do, just by a glance my way...my heart beats quicker." She smiles and I do too.

"So you loved me so much you tried to get with other women."

"Yes, because I knew if Diana Cooper broke my heart I'd never recover, I'd never get up after falling...and I never want to." She laughs before I kiss her, she laughs cupping my face while I press my lips against hers harder before pulling back to look at her.

"I love you so much." I tell her and she smiles searching my eyes.

"I love you. I would never dream of loving someone else, you're the only woman I would write a book about." She whispers and I close my eyes smiling widely.

"And steal your own book from?" I whisper back and she laughs.

"Mhm, definitely. I'm still a bitch." She mumbles kissing me again and I just forget every problem going on right now, just for a few seconds as I let myself feel instead of letting it be ruined with the thoughts about everything.

A/n

It's been awhile!!! Over a month which I apologise for but I am updating when I can but I'm back with a very long chapter.

Trust me I want to write as much as you guys want chapters but these teachers are up my ass about exams and exams and exams. I'm sure some of you can relate to that too. I finished my exams for Christmas(I had no idea what I was doing). But I do have bigger exams next year so just try to be patient with me for awhile.

I have also been thinking about Miss Levine quite a bit recently especially when there's comments and stuff. Basically, the story is horrible and I can't edit it because there's too much that needs to be changed. I am going to rewrite it when I finish evermore, it might not be right away maybe during the summer or something.

I've thought about it and Natalie and Olivia will be in it but for that to work out I need to change Juliet's age and we all need to forget that Natalie and Diana babysat Juliet and Spencer's child because they didn't..it was someone else's I just need to figure out whos...

A whole bunch of things will be changed including Spencer getting in that accident while trying to run away...I can't even remember why I made her do that all I remember is that there was a whole goodbye thing to Juliet when they known each other like what...a month or something at that point...I don't even know, I will have to go through the suffering of reading my own story to figure it all out.

Lastly, would you guys like if I made playlists for Nlf and evermore?? I would probably make one for Natalie and Diana together then separately and of course Diana and Charlie. I will try get around to doing it if it's something you guys would like or else it will just be there!

I hope everybody is doing amazing and not up the walls with stress because of school or work.
Remember to take of yourself lovelies!!
<3

(Also, if you would like to tell me about plans for Christmas or if you don't celebrate just your Christmas break, I would love to hear. And also about your Spotify wrappeds!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 3K 51
The sequel..
82.1K 3.8K 26
A sequel to Azure! Find out what else life has in store for everyone! (Written From: 2016-)