A Twist of Fate (BTS Taehyung...

By YeongHee7508

It all started with a simple mistake, a twist of fate, that changed their lives. Y/N is a normal 21 years old... More

Intro
CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
Who is Kim Taehyung?
I killed someone
A ride with cops
A Call
The Funeral
Are you my Sasaeng?
God Promise
You have an accomplice
Are you really Kim Taehyung?
You've gone crazy
I must have killed him again
You should tie him with this
Stockholm Syndrome
Signing a contract?
Who is this chipmunk?
I want new clothes
Why is it repeating again?
Who was it?
Your severance pay is out
Anyone can sing
I'm done now
We need to move out
You want me to write a letter?
I'm Kang Mi Yeong
Do you like her?

Please don't leave~

310 27 192
By YeongHee7508

Next morning

It was another beautiful day when the sun was shining brightly over the city of hustle and bustle, Seoul.

The flight from USA has just landed at the International airport.

The most famous kpop idol of Korea was walking through the airport with guards around him. There were cameras all around him and the crowd of his fans.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you!"

"You're the best oppa!"

"I love you oppa!"

"You're very handsome oppa!"

His fans were yelling. Taehyung was waving at everyone who has came to see him and bowed towed towards them.

"Oppa, Please just listen to me once." Suddenly a girl came out of the crowd and tried to go near Taehyung. But suddenly, one of the guards held her back carelessly with her belly with an emotionless face.

"Oppa!"

Taehyung looked at that direction.

"What are you doing?" He yelled at the guard and freed the girl from his grip. And then he hugged the girl.

"I won't tolerate any kind of misbehavior with my fans." He said firmly while hugging the girl.

The girl got tears in her eyes as she got emotional. And why not? Her favourite idol was hugging her.

{A/N: Hey random girl! How bad I wish to be in your place. *cries in Gucci*}

In a random room:

"Aah! Now I'll get to take a leave." Taehyung said and sighed in relief as he sat on the chair.

"Not now. You have an appointment in the Nayo coffee company." The CEO of his company said while entering the room.

"But why?" Taehyung whined.

"Of course to renew the contract." He replied.

"Huh! I don't even like coffee."

"But you're their brand ambassador."

"Then can't we go on some other day? I just came from USA."

"NO! Get ready in 10 minutes." He said and left a pouty sad Taehyung there.

{A/N: Oh man! How can anyone resist our cute taetae?}

In the meeting room

In the meeting room everyone, who should be present, was there except Y/N.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, renewing this contract would be in the benefit of both of the sides."

The man named Kim Taehyung was listening to people talking in the meeting room with no interest.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting in the meeting of the company where my manager had took me to renew the contract. But I had no interest what they were saying.

I was just thinking about myself. I have been asking for a day off from my company for many months, but they always put off the thought.

I'm really tired of my daily routine. I want to enjoy myself for a day. If I sign this contract, then my work will increase.

I was lost in my thoughts when the person who was explaining something to me spoke in a questioning voice.

"So what did you think about renewing the contract?"

"I-I-" I was forming words to say. Because it wasn't easy for me to increase my workload.

A boy was serving us juice. But when he was serving juice to me, his hand accidentally striked on the glass and the juice fell on me and my clothes got soaked with juice.

Suddenly something struck my mind.

"What is this? Your employees should be more careful Mr. Choi." I said in a serious voice.

"I'm sorry by his side sir." That man, who was explaining, named Mr. Choi said.

"Huh? Sorry? I can't work with a company who has careless and undisciplined employees." Saying that I stood up quickly went out of the room.

When I came a bit far from the room, I sighed out of relief.

Actually I'm not the type of man who gets angry on the small mistakes of people. We are humans. We all make mistakes.

But I had to do all that in order to get rid of the increasing workload. I'm sure that they would fire that poor boy after this incident. I feel bad for him. Umm....I'll later ask my company to hire him. Yeah that would be right.

Now I was standing in the front of a door. But it didn't open when I tried to open it.

Suddenly I saw a girl passing by there. She had an I'd card, so I guess she is an employee who works here.

"Excuse me miss! Can you tell me how this door opens?" I asked her.

Y/N's POV:

I stepped out of the taxi and paid the driver. Then I walked quickly inside my company.

I got late today because I woke up late. That's why I was literally running.

I quickly went towards the elevator. But I saw a notice on the elevator.

"The elevator services need to be serviced. So kindly use stairs. We're sorry for the inconvenience." I read the notice.

"What? Now I have to go to the f*uckin' 8th floor by stairs!" I cried inside.

I ran towards the stairs. I was mumbling something while running on the stairs.

"I would do my best tomorrow my foot!"

"Idiot Y/N! What would happen of you when you can't even wake up early."

"Mr. Lee would surely eat my alive."

"But this ain't my fault. This is all Jimin's fault. I surely set alarm to wake up early. But that alarm, gifted by Jimin, didn't ring. That useless alarm."

(A/N: Hey dumb girl! It's your fault. You were the one who put the cells of the alarm clock inside your A.C. remote.)

Y/N: Huh?

(A/N: Yeah! You are at blame idiot girl! And here you are blaming our mochi. He gifts the best things out of world. *says proudly*)

Y/N: Whatever! Now get out of here you useless author before I kick you out! I'm already getting late. I don't have time to argue with you.

(A/N: *cries in lachibolala*)

Finally I reached at the 8th floor. Now I can walk instead of running.

I was walking through the corridor towards the meeting room. Suddenly someone stopped me.

"Excuse me miss! Can you tell me how to open this door?" That man said.

"Ah! This door opens by scanning the I'd card of any employee working here." I replied.

"Oh can yo-"

"Wait! Seems like I have seen you somewhere." I said while interrupting him.

"Ah! Aren't you Kim Taekyung?"

"Huh? Taekyung? Aah! It's Taehyung. Can you help me to open this door."

"Yeah, but did the renewing meeting go well?"

"I didn't do it."

"What? Why?"

Y/N stopped her actions.

"I didn't like the proposal." He replied.

"Please Taehyungssi think about the proposal one more time."

"What are you so eager for me to renew it?"

"Because I'm an employee in the marketing department."

Author's POV:

"You can't understand miss. I have to go." He said and turned towards the door to leave.

Y/N held his arm trying to stop him.

"See Mister, You can't leave like this." She said.

"So how should I leave? Should I leave on my hands instead of feet?" He said and jerked her hand.

He again turned towards the door. Suddenly they heard some people yelling Taehyung's name at a distance.

"Mr. Ka-"

Y/N was about to yell back that Taehyung was there but Taehyung covered her mouth with his hand and slightly slammed him to the wall.

"Please don't say anything." He said. They were too close. Y/N's heartbeat increased seeing the proximity.

Then Taehyung's gaze went down to her..............

I'd Card.

{A/N: Well did you think lips?😅😂}

"Let me borrow it for some time." He said and grabbed her I'd card. Then he turned around and took two steps towards the door.

But Y/N held the sleeve of his coat.

"No, You can't leave in any way." She said while tightly gripping the sleeve of his coat.

He took his coat off. Now only coat was in Y/N's hand.

"You can keep it." He said and took a step towards door. But suddenly Y/N held his leg.

"Leave me." Taehyung said but she was still sticking to his leg and shook her head in denial. No one other than them was on that floor as during the meeting no one else was allowed to be on that floor.

"Please don't leave~" She said in dramatic way.

He bent down and tried to pull her away from his leg. But while trying to pull her away, he himself fell on the ground over Y/N.

Both of their faces were just inches away. Taehyung's hands were on the floor on the both sides of the head of Y/N, keeping both of their faces inches away.

They both were looking into each others eyes.

But the floor was freshly mopped, so it was still slippery. Thus Taehyung's hands couldn't hold up anymore and his hand slipped making his lips pressed against that of Y/N's.

Both of their eyes widened. Taehyung quickly stood up. He offered his hand to Y/N who was still on the floor. But she didn't respond. As she was still in shock.

"Hmm.....Yun Y/N" Taehyung read the name written on the I'd card.

Y/N was still lying on the floor in front of the door. Taehyung took the chance and scanned the I'd card.

The door opened. Then he pit the I'd card down near Y/N and bowed to her.

Then he passed (jumped) over her lying body to outside.

After 5 minutes

Now realization hit Y/N.

"OH MY HOLY SHIT! HE LEFT. WHAT DO I DO? NOW I'M FIRED. OH NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN. I'M DONE FOR." She said in a bit loud voice while holding her head.

TO BE CONTINUED........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! How are you all? I hope you all are fine. Now Y/N is really done for😅.

If you like the story then vote for it and stay connected to the book till the end.😊

Thank you!

Stay safe & healthy............💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
159K 8.3K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
56.9K 2.3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
78.2K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...