My Accidental Marriage

Από cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?

1.1K 123 192
Από cupcakes6621

##Target: 120+ votes and comments by Saturday to get an early update!##

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Khushi:(looked at him as her eyes slightly got teary while she smiled sadly)"Yes..At that point I thought my life was completely ruined. Maybe it would have been worse then it ever was, but then Dadaji came. He asked me if I would marry you? At that point in life I only had 2 choices. Either I married you or I get send to the village where I would lose everything. My studies, my will to do a job and maybe even my will to live. So, I chose you!"

She looked into his eyes as they stared back at him. He had never imagined she had to face all this. He was thankful that Dadu had gotten them married then or who could imagine what would Khushi be facing right now.

Khushi:"Manish you asked me why I didn't argue that day? Why I didn't declined while you openly declared that this was nonsense? Because I couldn't. You are lucky to have Dadaji with you, who listened to your thoughts. You are lucky to have the right to express your anger while I.. All I could do then was beg."

Manish:"I am so sorry I..."

Khushi:"why are you sorry? In fact I should be sorry. I had no option but to choose you. But because of my decision your got trapped in this marriage with me"

Manish:"No Khushi..I am not trapped. I never was. Don't think any of this is your fault.( He sighed) If  I am honest, yes I was angered at that point. I didn't get why Dadaji wanted us to marry. Now I understand it. Khushi I am glad I married you and don't think I am pitying you here. I am truly grateful. If anyone is to blame then it's the circumstances. But like Dadu says. Everything happens for a reason. I guess we were meant to get married that day"

The 2 looked into each others eyes as they felt a little relaxed. Khushi had opened up a little about herself. Even if it was just a little bit, it was still progress.

Manish:(laughed suddenly)"Now that I look back at that day. Our Accidental marriage was actually so Bollywood. I mean it's so unbelievable"

Khushi:(smiled)"Yes..It's actually is unbelievable"(They smiled at each other when a yawn left Khushi)

Manish:(looking at the time)"It's late we should sleep"(Khushi nodded as the 2 laid down and soon enough sleep took over both of them)

Next morning...

Around 9 in the morning was when the bright sun light filled our couple's room. Khushi groaned in her sleep as she turned towards the other side trying to get away from the light.  As she turned she felt some sort of air on her face. She frowned as she even felt a heavy wight on her stomach. She slowly opened her eyes to come face to face with Manish's fast asleep figure. Her eyes widen as they moved towards her waist to see his arms around her. Manish was laying on his stomach with his one arm around her waist.

Khushi looked at his calm sleeping face which reflected innocence and cuteness. As She looked at him, she also noticed he had started to grow a slight stubble. Her mind wondered on the fact that she had never seen him a beard. It wasn't like it was not allowed in college, but it seems liked he had a habit of not keeping one. Though if she must admit, he looked handsome with it as much as he did without one. She herself didn't realize how long she had been staring at him.

Manish moved in his sleep slightly causing Khushi to jump out of her trance as she realized what she had been thinking. She scolded herself slightly as she looked her his arms around her. Her hand slowly lifted his arms trying not to wake him up as she got out of his grip and Thankfully she was successful.

As she got out of the bed and looked at the fast asleep Manish, A smile came upon her face. She then headed to the washroom to get ready for the day. Manish moved in his sleep as his eyes slightly opened up to the bright light.

Manish turned on his back as he rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. The sunlight coming in from the balcony brightened up the room. Manish got up from the bed as he moved towards the balcony to intake the mesmerizing view of the water and greenery. As Manish stepped out to the balcony, he saw the attached pool as well.

Khushi came out of the washroom dressed in normal top and lower as she was confused what to wear. She looked towards the bed to see it empty. Confused as to where Manish might  be she started to move towards the bed when she felt something move to her side. She turned to see Manish standing in the balcony with his back towards her. She watched as he stretched his arms in taking in the sunlight shining at him.

Suddenly he turned making Khushi avert her eyes. Manish saw Khushi and came inside with a smile on his face.

Manish:"Did you see the view? The View is so beautiful. Plus we have an attached Swimming pool to the balcony. It's looks amazing."(He smiled like a kid )

Khushi:"Pool?"(Manish nodded as she moved towards the balcony)

Indeed the view was breath taking on top of that the clear blue pool by the balcony was even more enhancing. Khushi admired the view for a second before she turned towards Manish.

Khushi:"It is indeed beautiful"

They stood their admiring the view before Manish sighed as he turned to Khushi.

Manish:"Alright. I'll get changed then we can go get breakfast and explore this place."

Khushi nodded as she watched Manish head inside the washroom to freshen up. She herself moved towards her suitcase and kept it on the bed. As she opened up, she started to look through her clothes. Her bag was filled with Jeans and top. Her mother in law had suggested her to buy some dresses but they didn't get time. Even if they did, Khushi was not sure she would wear dresses.

She had seen everyone her age wear short dresses but she had never tried anything. Her Chachi would never allow her. She was lucky enough to be allowed to wear jeans top. Khushi shook her head as she saw the packet that Pihu had given her. Being curious as to what is inside, She opened it up to reveal multiple clothes. It had 2 Long dresses which had spaghetti straps on the shoulder.  2 dresses which were short maybe till her knee or even above that. There was also a pair of shorts and tank top.

Khushi's eyes widen at the clothes specifically the pair of shorts and tank top. Had Pihu lost it? Why would she send her these. Khushi could never..NEVER wear these. And the short dresses? Too short! She quickly wrapped everything in the packet and called Pihu.

Pihu:(Picking up the call)"Hel.."

Khushi:"Are you mad Pihu? What are these clothes? Who have you packed them for? What were you thinking ? Have.."

Pihu:(cutting her off)"Calm down my speed express. "

Khushi:"Clam! Pihu you..."

Pihu:"Khushu.. Relax.."

Khushi:(looking around before she rushed to the balcony to keep her voice down
)"How can I relax yaar. What is this? "

Pihu:"They are clothes Khushu.. For you. I know you would never buy them on your own but common dude. It's your Honeymoon that too in Bali. You have to at least wear the dresses there. Plus I went with very decent clothes option here"

Khushi:(sarcastically)"Really Pihu. A pair of shorts and tank top are decent?"

Pihu:(laughs)"Oh Khushu.. If you think that's not decent just wait till you explore Bali girl. You'll be shocked. "

Khushi:"Pihuuuu"(She whined)

Pihu:"Okay okay listen. That is just for swimming okay. You need some type of dress for the water. I think It's best. And once you start to explore Bali you will know that too. And the dresses are normal."

Khushi:"But I have never worn anything Like this. You know how Chachi.."(Her voice became low)

Pihu:"Oh Khushu.. Forget Chachi. You are at a place where there is no one to judge you. It's just you and your husband. Your on your honeymoon girl. I know you both took this vacation as a trip to open up to one another. To get to know one another. But Khushu this trip is also for you to open up to yourself. Chachi has kept you prisoner in that house with her rules but now your free. Free to do what you like. Free to wear what you like. And with your supportive in laws, you have nothing to worry about Khushi. So loosen up. Try new things.. new clothes. Get out of your comfort zone and explore. Trust me you will not regret it. Okay?"

Khushi didn't reply as her mind went over the last 11 years of her life. Yes she had really missed out on a lot in these years. When people her age explored the world around them, she was stuck in that house in such circumstances that would scar anyone. She sighed as she heard Pihu call out her name again.

Pihu:"Khushu?"

Khushi:"Hmm"

Pihu:"So..are you both going out?"

Khushi:"Yeah after breakfast"

Pihu:"Great. Wear one of the dress today."

Khushi:"Bu.."

Pihu:"No but your wearing it. And don't forget to send me pics. Now go and enjoy...byeeee"

Khushi looked at the black screen when the phone call ended. She smiled at Pihu's actions. How did she get so lucky with getting a sister in her best friend. She shook her head as she headed inside. The shower noise indicated that Manish would still take some time to come out.

Khushi picked up the 2 long dresses. One was a off white dress with flowers on it while another was a a green and slight blue combo dress. Should she wear this? The spaghetti strap dresses didn't cover any of her shoulder and she had never worn anything that didn't cover her shoulders.

She kept the dresses aside and started to look through her suitcase. Suddenly seeing a Denim jacket, an idea popped up in her head. It was a Light blue Denim jacket that her mother in law had bought for her when they went shopping few weeks back. Khushi had wore it once with a top and jeans but maybe she can pair it with the dress as well. She had seen girls wear jackets over short dresses.

She picked up the white floral dress as she changed into it. She looked in the mirror as she turned right and left. The dress fitted her perfectly till her waist before it opened up. The spaghetti strap showed off her shoulders which were slightly covered by some of her hair that rested up front. She heard some movement by the washroom door and quickly wore the denim jacket that covered her shoulder and rested right till her waist. The jacked fitted perfectly with the dress and Khushi was satisfied with her outfit when she heard the Washroom door click.

Manish walked out dressed in beige color cargo shorts and white shirt. He ran his hands through his hair as he came out. He was whistling a tone but as soon as his eyes landed on Khushi by the mirror his whistling stop mid way as he froze while Khushi turned towards him. He was awestruck. He had never seen in her in a dress before. She looked beyond beautiful. Seeing his reaction she looked down at herself unsure of her dress.

Khushi:"Is it bad? Should I change?(Getting not reply) Maybe I should.."

Manish:"No I... You look beautiful."(He said the last part in a soft voice making her blush as she looked down)

She then removed her hair from the bun and started to comb it so she could tie it up. As she started to comb it in a pony, Manish's voice again stopped her.

Manish:"Leave it open na. You will look good"

Khushi looked back at him to see him sitting on the bed watching her. She nodded slightly as she left her hair open after combing it. Though she still added a small clutcher as her hair were really long and needed to be held back a little. After finishing she turned to him. Little bit of her hair held at the back by her clutcher while the rest rested on her back till below her waist. Some strands fell on her face that the even the clutcher couldn't hold back.

Khushi:"It it okay for the outing? I..I"

Manish:"It's perfect Khushi. You look amazing"(He said as he moved towards the mirror to comb his hair while Khushi moved back)

Khushi:"You look good too?"

Manish:(turned to look at her)"I do?"(Khushi nodded looking down while he smiled)"Well I got to at least look decent with such a beautiful lady by my side, don't I?"

Khushi:(confused )"Huh?"

Manish:(chuckled at her innocent face as he slightly taped her nose with his comb)"Nothing. If your ready then let's go"(He said as he moved out to the main gate not before picking up his phone and wallet)

Khushi looked at him for a min before she recalled what he said and it finally clicked her as she realize the meaning of his words. He was flirting? She blushed as she recalled his words before cringing at herself for being so dump to react so slow.

Manish:(by the door)"Khushi let's go.."(Khushi nodded as she grabbed her things and followed him)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

41.5K 3.7K 15
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...