Bloodline Divine-WWE Fanficti...

By SuzieMarie26

Briar Wild only ever had one dream and that was being a part of WWE. After two years on Monday Night Raw she'... More

Story Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Story Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.5
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Story Update
Chapter 39.5
ARE YOU READY....?
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Update
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56.5
Chapter 57.5
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Story Update
Chapter 61.5
Update
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 65.5
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68.5
Chapter 69
Chapter 69.5
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 73.5
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.5
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 57

1.8K 67 7
By SuzieMarie26

Smackdown 2/24/23

Putting Everyone on Notice

By 9am the next morning we'd all gathered around the table for breakfast. It was peaceful and everyone was having nice conversations. I wasn't stressed out or worried about impressing anyone. I felt different though, like the course of the last four days since Smackdown had changed me. I could see myself before Friday and the me sitting here now felt like years had passed not days. The sound of arguing pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked down the table where everyone else was looking to the twins who were arguing over who was getting the last biscuit.

"Boys," Rikisha warned trying to get it under control but to no result. I had enough and I slammed my hand down on the table the sound echoing, silencing the room. All heads whipped in my direction as I glared down at the twins who now looked like they just got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Jey," I said.

"Eight," he answered.

"Five," Jimmy followed.

"It was six, it's Jimmy's," I stated. I could see Jey wasn't happy but he gave the biscuit to a smiling Jimmy who happily bit into the biscuit. All eyes moved back to me and Rikishi stared at me with his jaw dropped open.

"What?" I asked.

"I'd never seen that, where you got both them to stop fighting, pick a winner, and they moved on without so much as an argument back," Zilla said.

"I'd been trying to do that since they started talking," Rikishi finally found the words.

"Well, if you don't stop it before it really gets going, you have to listen about it for days, so we came up with a solution to it," I explained.

"Roman, you definitely found a real gem," Afa said and I almost felt embarrassed. I just didn't like listening to them arguing, and since they respect me, they responded to the solution.

"I know," Roman agreed his hand coming up to the top of my head then slid down my hair to my back. "If everyone wants to go the living room, I can show you more of what she has done for the family," Roman informed. The group cheered and started getting up.

"What does that mean?" I questioned turning to Roman totally confused.

"Let's go to the living room and find out," he said and he had that little smirk on his face that told me I wasn't going to be happy about this but he was going to enjoy it. Once everyone was in the living room, we all assumed our same spots as last night, Roman had Jimmy hook up his phone and I waited staring at the TV. A video started playing it was the one Rick recorded of me yelling at Jimmy after Jey left, Jey had never seen this video either.

"Seriously," I groaned slapping my hand over my face feeling embarrassed again. At least it wasn't a long video. I stared at the floor listening to it, I didn't want to watch.

"We're supposed to be the most dominate group we can't let one crack make us crumble to the ground......If it makes you feel any better, I'll yell at Jey too when I see him again." Those were the two lines that stuck out most to me and when the clip ended the room cheered.

"You don't have to keep selling me on her, because I'm sold," Jordon praised.

"She is definitely tough enough for this family," Jacob commented.

"What I want to know is did she yell at Jey when he came back?" Zilla inquired. I heard the question as I stared at Jey who looked like he'd been hit in the gut, I guess it did bring back some rough still open wound memories. I took my gaze off Jey and looked to Zilla.

"There was a discussion," I answered.

"Oh, come on that's all we get," he complained.

"Zilla!" Sika warned and he shut up.

A few hours later we were all standing in the driveway saying good-bye to Afa, Sika, Rikishi, Jacob, Jordon, and Zilla.

"Please continue to watch out for my boys, I'm sorry they can be so difficult at times," Rikishi said approaching me.

"I will, and don't be sorry, I'm not," I told him and we hugged. Sika approached me next.

"My dear, it's been great meeting you and I can't wait to see you again. I'm glad my son has you," he said hugging me.

"I'm glad I have him," I responded. I'd just said good-bye to Afa when Zilla, Jordon, and Jacob all approached at the same time.

"So, the elders got hugs, do we?" Zilla hinted winking at me. I crossed my arms and glared at him, before a grin found it's way on my face.

"Why not," I said opening my arms to them. They all stepped forward and we had one big group hug.

"Alright that's enough, she belongs to us," Jey scowled at his cousins and the guys pulled away. They turned and I looked around Jacob's shoulder to see Jimmy, Jey, and Solo standing there with their arms crossed. I laughed as I walked around them to the guys and stood in front of Jey and Solo.

"For now, but she'll see soon the three of us are way better then you three," Jacob sneered.

"Not a chance, Uce," Jimmy retorted.

"See you at WrestleMania if not before," Jordon added and I fist bumped all three of them before they all got into their vehicles and left.

"Thank god, I love them but I'm glad it's just us now, Uce," Jey said. Off to the side Roman and Paul were talking and Nicole too.

"Don't worry you three will always be my favorites!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Little Uce!" Jimmy shouted then picked me up and spun me around but his hand on my side sent pain up my body.

"Ahhh," I yelled and he quickly set me down as I gripped my side.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Brair," he panicked.

"Seriously, you guys need to be careful!" Roman growled as he kneeled putting his arm around me.

"It's okay, he just bumped my bruise, I'm fine," I said as the pain subsided. Roman helped me to my feet.

"Bloodline, Smackdown meeting int the dinning room in thirty minutes," he commanded before guiding me back into the house.

The rest of Tuesday and Wednesday was spent in meetings, planning, relaxing, and recovering. Thursday morning, we were boarding the bus and headed to Indiana for Smackdown.

It was decided I'd be apart of The Bloodline segment at the beginning of the show then later I'd do a backstage interview to talk about my WrestleMania opponent Rhea Ripley. I wasn't medically cleared so I wasn't allowed to do anything physical. A few hours after being on the bus I came out of the bedroom to the lounge area where Jey was leaning back on the couch looking deeply lost in his mind, something I know all too well.

"What's up Uce? I asked slapping his leg and sitting down right next to him. He sat up and looked right at me like he was just seeing me, I smiled at him. He reached up and pulled me into a hug, I was confused but I hugged him back.

"Jey?" I questioned.

"Thank you," he said. I pulled back from him.

"I've been thanked a lot the last few days and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Why are you thanking me?" I asked.

"For being there for Jimmy, when I wasn't, when I couldn't be. For yelling at him and me to get it together," he said.

"You don't know what it was like when you left. Solo barely talks to begin with and Jimmy would just sit here staring off into space. It's was like a freaking morgue in here with so many people but no one talking. That night I just couldn't take it any longer, every day like that made me more anxious," I explained.

"I'm sorry for all of it," he said.

"Don't be, like I said before it's not easy when our reality is happening in front of everyone. It's not easy for your personal life to be watched by the whole world. Something I'm really about to face now that Roman and I have told everyone about us," I said.

"It's okay to be fine, and I promise I'm not going anywhere," he assured.

"I'll feel more relaxed once the storyline on TV has you caught back up with The Bloodline like it is now," I stated and he agreed. I just get worried that when they show him on TV not all in with the group that something will trigger him to disappear again. I don't think I could handle that and I know Jimmy for sure couldn't. We arrived in Evansville late Thursday afternoon; we went over more plans again and just hung out.

Friday morning, I went to the trainer's room to be evaluated. This was starting to be routine, constantly in the trainer's room to get cleared. I was healing well but I wasn't medically cleared at all. I was told to take it easy and get re-evaluated next week. I figured that was going to happen but it was still frustrating. I slowly got ready for the show thinking over everything that's happened the last couple of weeks.

We all stood in gorilla that is expect for Jey, it's been before Royal Rumble since we all went out together and I longed to do it again. It was also weird to be clutching my RR necklace in my hand and I was going out there with it on.

"Are you ready to do this?" he asked. I reached over for his hand and he took it.

"As long as you are there I am," I said and I could hear the crowd as the Smackdown opening started. There was a different kind of buzz about the show, the energy was high and I knew we had a plan for what was to happen tonight but I was willing to change it if the moment called for it. After thinking that I knew I was definitely going to get into some trouble tonight. It is after all WrestleMania season and simple just didn't seem good enough, even if I wasn't cleared to fight. We watched on the monitor as they showed highlights from Elimination Chamber and what happened at the end with Roman Vs. Sami. Roman squeezed my hand after we watched just how I made Sami lose the match. Roman's music hit and I turned on my focus, my first focus of the night Sami freaking Zayn. Roman dropped my hand and we all went out in order. Roman then Paul, Jimmy, me then Solo.

We were booed and when we raised our titles up, we were booed some more. I wasn't sure about the rest of the group but their boos just added more fuel to the fire. When we got down the ramp, I realized I couldn't just jump up on the apron as always so I took the stairs. I walked the apron and stood next to Solo on the ramp side of the ring and held the one up when Roman did on the other side. We all got in the ring and everyone took their normal spots expect for me I stood next to Roman but just slightly back. When Roman's song came to the right part, we all held the titles up and pyro went off. The music cut and Paul handed the mic over to Roman.

"Evansville," Roman said and the crowd made noise. Then all of a sudden, the mic was right in front of me. I looked up at Roman and he raised his eyebrows. I took the mic from him and he nodded. I wasn't expecting this, but I couldn't wait to say it. I stepped slightly in front of him and brought the mic to my lips before sneering into the camera.

"Acknowledge us!" I loudly stated and the crowd went crazy and the rest of the family behind us raised the one to the sky. I waited for the crowd to die down a bit before I continued because I wasn't handing this mic back to Roman until I said my peace.

"Sami Zayn," I sighed into the mic and the crowd got riled up again. "Did you actually think if you beat Roman, I'd see the way to you?" I asked then laughed. "Come on Sami you were never going to beat Roman, the greatest champion of all time, get real," I laughing again, Roman smirking. "Did you really think you had a chance with me? Sami you don't even compare to the Tribal Chief," I said pointing to Roman, who smiled approvingly. "I mean he out beats you in every way possible. Now look at you Sami, on the outside looking in and resorting to calling me names because you didn't get what you wanted. You can call me whatever you want but Sami at this point your just pathetic. And no pun intended but everyone saw on RAW you hitting rock bottom. I mean you've lost everything and now your call KO out to try to make amends after everything you did and said to him. So, you can what? Take down The Bloodline, The Bloodline who made all these people chant your name," I said then paused as the crowd started chanting Sami's name. "You can try to make it all about you Sami but this isn't your show, this isn't your island. This is his show, his island," I said pointing to Roman. "And you should just be grateful you ever got near it," I seethed the family cheered and the crowd booed as I handed the mic back to Roman.

"Now that that's taken care of and before my focus goes to WrestleMania there's one thing that still needs to be handled. The Bloodline our family is stronger than ever, the dominance of The Bloodline is God mode level expect one thing is missing," he said then turned to Jimmy and went to stand face to face with him.

"You fix this, you talk to Jey tonight and get this family back to where it was. If you don't handle Jey tonight next week, I will," he said. He stared down Jimmy who looked nervous, then handed the mic to Paul. Roman's music started playing as he told us to go. Jimmy stood in the ring lost in thoughts. I stared at him feeling sorry for him then backed up to get out, Solo held the ropes open for me then jumped off the apron. I walked the apron back to the stairs. Roman took my hand which caused noise from the crowd and pulled me along up the ramp with Solo and Paul on our heels. By the time we got to the top of the ramp I saw out of the corner of my eye Jimmy had gotten out of the ring and was at the end of the ramp.

"I can't believe you let me do that," I said once we got back to gorilla. Roman put his arms around my shoulders.

"It just felt right, and when you said it, I knew it was the right call," he said. We hung out in the locker room a bit, even though the twins were close this having to be on the outs on TV I could see was putting them both in a funk. For now, though I had another thing to focus on, Rhea bloody Ripley.

An hour later I went and said I was leaving to do my backstage interview. To my surprise when I asked if I could go alone Roman said it was okay, even though it sent Solo spiraling. I think he only did it because I was hurt and not cleared to fight, so he thought I wouldn't get into any trouble. I told them to make sure they were watching then left the room. I went down the hallway arriving at the interview area a few minutes later where Kayla Braxton was waiting for me.

"You ready, we're going live in one minute," she said.

"I'm always ready," I answered. I adjusted my title and stood a few inches away from Kayla until she introduced me. The camera guy held up his hand then counted down from five before pointing to Kayla.

"Ladies and gentleman my guest at this time the Smackdown Women's Champion Briar Wild," she said and I stepped into frame with her.

"Briar earlier tonight, we saw where you now stand with The Bloodline and we heard you address Sami Zayn but what I want to ask you about is your WrestleMania opponent Rhea Ripley. Now on Monday Rhea said she gives you credit for changing your game but she says she's the best woman in WWE and that you aren't the most dangerous but the most injury prone. It sounds like she doesn't fear you at all, what's your thoughts on this?" she asked. I smiled at Kayla.

"You know it's easy to go around and say you're the best woman in WWE when you've beaten everyone, but Rhea you haven't beaten everyone. You and I Rhea have never had a match together so you can't call yourself the best. What you can call me is The Wild One, The Unpredictable one, The Dangerous One, and there's a reason I have these names because when I step in the ring, not even I know what's about to happen. At WrestleMania you're going to find that out very quickly. Now you say I'm the most injury prone? Rhea that just means I'm willing to take any type of punishment to stay on top of this division. Ronda Rousey, I took her title and her slogan, Charlotte I sent her packing leaving her to question everything she knows about this business. And last weekend on Friday I sent Shanya to hell and then just for fun at Elimination Chamber on Saturday I sent her to hell again. Injury prone is fine with me, the more pain I take the stronger I am, the more I'm immune to it. At WrestleMania it's going to be both our toughest challenge we've ever faced, but I'm willing to break everything Rhea, are you?" Laughter came next to me and I turned to see Sonya and I didn't hide the eye roll.

"Briar, you only think your great because of The Bloodline and now the whole world knows the truth that I've been saying for months that you only got to the top, because you slept with the top," she said making sure she stuck her face up at me and emphasized every single word at me. I put my hands on my hips and looked off to the side as I sighed.

"How many times do I have to beat you up for you to understand," I asked under my breath but to myself. I heard her laughing and The Wild One said swing so I did. I turned around and clobbered her and down she went. I knew this was going to happen, I was expecting it but it still pissed me off.

I kicked her and picked her head up banging it against anything around me. Then I dragged her down the hallway stopping a few times to beat her up more. I dragged her out the curtain and onto the stage. I pushed her down the ramp and she rolled to the end of it. I banged her head against the barricade and threw her into the ring before hopping into the ring myself. I picked her up and hit The Wild Tornado on her, and it hurt like a bitched. I seethed looking down at her before I asked for a microphone. I breathed hard into as I paced the ring. I felt the anger raising up inside.

"I shouldn't have to come out here week after week and prove anything to anyone at this point. Let this be a warning to every woman in the locker room not just here on Smackdown but on RAW. My actions in this ring should be good enough to remind you why I'm the top of this division. I make the divine moves and I don't need to rely on anyone to be where I'm at. I'm putting everyone on notice and if anyone tries to question my place again, what I do to her is going to be nothing compared to what I do to you," I stated then threw down the mic and went over to Sonya who was trying to somewhat move and I applied in the guillotine, as tight as possible and screamed my head off. The crowd was going crazy as officials and referees came out trying to get me off but I wouldn't let go. At least a minute went by and they all scattered out of the ring, I looked up to Jimmy and a very pissed Solo. Jimmy kept everyone at bay as Solo bent down and tried to pull me off her.

"Brair, I don't want to hurt you, let her go," he begged. I finally lessened by grip and he pulled me up into a standing position. Jimmy was pacing the ropes daring anyone to get in.

"Let's go," Solo said. The three of us backed slowly out of the ring and once we had all cleared it, they all got in to check on Sonya.

"Damn it!" I yelled once we were back in gorilla.

"That wasn't how that segment was supposed to go," one of the creative writers who couldn't sense the room, said to me. I grabbed the front of his shirt.

"No shit, idiot, but no way when someone gets in my face, am I just going to let them have the last word. Maybe this time the beating I gave her will stick," I snarled. Solo's hand went to my shoulder and Jimmy got between us; the guy looked mortified at me.

"Calm down Little Uce, you made your point, just chill," Jimmy said grabbing my hand to pull me away from the guy trying to make peace. I let his shirt go and stepped back into Solo.

We walked over to the curtain to leave and Hunter was giving me this look.

"Oh please, like you wouldn't have done the same thing," I said. He shook his head turning away but I saw a grin on his face as he did. We left gorilla with everyone watching us. I took a deep breath into the hallway trying to get it together.

"Seriously you good? My God, the guy was just doing his job," Jimmy said as we stood there.

"Well, if he knew his job, he would have known better then to get in my face when I'm pissed," I stated and Solo laughed. Jimmy and I both looked at him in surprise.

"She isn't wrong about that," Solo said.

"Yeet!" Jimmy said and the three of us laughed.

"Briar," I heard my name in that unmistakable voice, that voice that sends chills down your spine when you hearit. We all turned down the hallway as Bray Wyatt was making his approach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 438 43
Abandoned by her parents, taught Desi early on to never depend on anyone but herself. She is okay being alone with no one to call her own. Until a...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
27.1K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...
78.2K 2.2K 31
After being the #1 wrestler for years, Roman Reigns is taking a career turn and getting into acting. Dany, his manager, hires a personal assistant fo...