Lone Soul - M3GAN (Mental Rea...

By GrimGreed2_0

I'm kinda upset about not being able to finish my last M3GAN fiction due to being locked out of my account an... More

Chapter 1 : Dying Meadows
Chapter 2 : In The Middle Of The Crowd
Chapter 3 : Unknowning Mistakes
Chapter 4 : Encounter

Chapter 5 : New Pet

30 0 0
By GrimGreed2_0

You could hear whatever it was, get off the bed, the little feet walking towards the door.
"Here's a little gift. Nice to meet you... Y/n. My new little pet." The way she emphasized those words made shivers go up your spine. You wanted to come out of hiding just to clarify that you're not a pet. Then you thought about the consequences of doing so.
"Enjoy the little treat I left you."

As the being left, you got out from under the bed to see a small item left on the nightstand. A round object, with black dots. It looked a lot better than the white stuff they gave at work. So you tried it, even tho you were worried. It tasted wonderful. Unbeknownst to you a little camera took photos and videos of you.

M3GAN smiled a cruel smile.
"Adorable, oh yes, your definitely the spark of change I needed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...