Fateful Encounter || BTS ✔️

Av keeri2202

"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shudde... Mer

characters
Prologue
chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Facts
Character Visualization

Chapter 44

1K 159 10
Av keeri2202

"ah," Sasha moans as she clutches the bed sheet tightly, breathing heavily while she is mesmerized by pleasure. Her legs wide spread as Taehyung rams his shaft deep inside her making her cry out in pleasure.

He smashes his lips over hers while continuing his deep thrust, releasing all his stress and frustration into the female. Soon he grunts and releases his fluid inside her and bumps himself beside the panting female.

"That was good My King," she pants heavily as her named chest moves up and down from the immense entry deprived into the sexual intercourse.

"Hm," Taehyung simply hums while dozing off to sleep.

Sasha looks at him with her fallen smile. She wanted her king to pay attention to her but all he does is call her for sex and sleep beside her. Once he gets his good sleep he makes her leave from the room. Never once she had a chance to open her heart to him and talk about her likes, dislikes, and hobbies. Just like a normal Husband and Wife.

She deeply stares at his unwavering face with few hair covered his eyebrows, giving off an innocent vibe but who knows what lies underneath that face. She chuckles and brings her hands to caress his cheek but Taehyung catches her wrist before her finger can touch his face.

"You're not allowed to do that dear," his warm voice makes her pout.

"Why can't I? After all, I am soon to be your queen and I will carry your children," she says making no attempts to bring her wrist out of his grip.

Taehyung chuckles as his legs go off her hand and gets up from his sleeping position. 

"You will be my queen when you announce to me that you are carrying my child till then you remain a consort," he simply states and motions her to get out.

Sasha smirks as if she has already won over this debate.

"it will happen soon,"

Taehyung nods his head in acceptance as if he is waiting for that news. He lets out a deep sigh and shifts his eyes toward an empty cage on the table beside his bed.

Sasha notices this tiny admiration of Taehyung toward the cage. She knew what was brimming inside his mind. It might be about the human whom Taehyung is dangerously obsessed with. First, it was that Lana now it's a small human who is pulling her beloved's attention from her. She couldn't help but want to crush your body in her hands and feed your bones to the dogs.

"You got your Human back isn't it?"

Taehyung ignores her as his eyes stay maintained on the cage, wondering how it would look when you are locked back in here.

Sash scoffs as she clenches the bed sheets, unable to handle Taehyung's ignorance towards her.

"You are ignoring me for that human huh?" she scoffed in disbelief and rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

Taehyung's actions remain calm but his eyes darken at the insult being thrown at you.

"Yet you did a good job my king by throwing that piece of shit into the slavery pit. After all, that's what useless creatures like her deserve, In the dungeons and beaten like a dog," she spits in hatred not knowing the fact that the male beside her is growling in anger.

In a moment of second, he turns to her and smacks her straight in her cheek, making the giantess thrown harshly on the bed.

"You the heck are you to talk about my doll like that you bloody bitch!" he shouts at her making the girl crawl towards back with a horrified face, fearing the enraged King.

"My King I'm I didn't mean it-"

"Shut up! Do you think am I deaf?" He grabs her neck and throws her below on the ground. The female roughly landed on the floor with a groan as she injured her hands in the process of protecting herself face from being banged with the floor.

She turned around and Taehyung's face was before her with few inches apart. He grabs her jaw without giving her time to process and digs his sharp nails into her skin, drawing blood.

"My King, Forgive me, please. I won't-I-"

The pain in her jaw made it difficult to utter any more words as her face twisted as if trying to compress her misery behind her face.

"Don't forget your place filth. No matter how much you try you will still be below Lana, and now it's my doll. You are beneath both of them understood!" his deep growl made her nod her head aggressively trying to squirm out of his death-stabbing grip around her Jaw.

Taehyung glared at her before throwing her away.

"Get out,"

Sasha immediately grabs the white sheets, covering her naked body and runs out of Taehyung's chamber.

________________________________________

Sasha coughs loudly as she drinks a whole cup of water in the process of regaining her energy back. The maid assists her face and applies some herbal medicine over her wounded face where Taehyung scratched, to heal the wound the maid bandages her lower face.

"Leave," Sasha orders, and the maid bows before exiting the place.

She looks at the mirror, deeply staring at her bandaged face. She screamed out loud and smashed the mirror by throwing the nearest hard object from the dressing table.

"That evil wench," She growls in wrath, wanting to kill you at any cost. The beautiful face she has protected all these years has now been stained by her lord and that too for a dirty creature like you. Her rage reaches up to the peak and she wants to kill anybody who dares to come before her. Now since her face is stained with scars Taehyung won't look for her and her position to become the Queen is now under threat. The route to power is altered all because of a human.

"I won't leave you dirt. I will kill you for sure," she storms to her wardrobe and pulls out a black scarf and covers her face leaving out her eyes. She makes her way out of the room and goes straight to the slavery section of the underground dungeon to give the command to kill you silently. 

_________________________________________

After your meeting with Jackson, Lisa, King Park and other humans you happily jogged to your work at the next day. You rolled your sleeves and pulled out the cart walking to the mining area to collect the rocks. As you walk forward a giant foot storms in your pathway making you stumble over it and fall on the ground with a thud.

You winced in pain clutching your arms, you looked above and noticed the giant smirking in your direction.  You ignored his yellow teeth grin and got up from the ground. You pick back the cart and try to make your way back to the mining area but again are stopped by the same giant slammed his foot just before you making you halt in fear.

"How dare you roll over my feet human?" he grins as if he had already planned this to punish you.

"I didn't do anything, it's you who slammed your foot before me-"

"Shut up dirt! You dare to raise your voice against me!" the Giant screams getting the attention of other humans whose baffled gaze remains on you who is now caught by the giant's schemes. 

"For attempting to produce harm to the higher authority and raising your voice against me I shall punish you," he pulls out a whip from his back and slams it hard beside you. You Jump in fear as you felt the force hit on the ground.

Enwoo passes by the mining area but soon his eyes stop at the giant who is holding a whip ready to slash the tiny girl before him. His eyes widen when he watch you trembling before the giant. 

"Please Stop," Enwoo runs forward and stands before you, widening his arms and covering you from the giant.

"She is new here so she didn't know," he tries to form an excuse but the giant slashes the whip straight at Enwoo with heavy force sending him to the side.

"How dare you stand before me you idiot!" the giant yells while you scream out.

"Enwoo!" you cry looking at his bloody face wounded her a huge scar.

"Now it's yours, Dont worry The king won't help you because it's the order from the King itself" he snickers and slashes it hard at your body. You scream out loud in pain as you roll on the ground holding your body. He again whips you, drawing blood in the second slash. Tears began to flow down your face as you cried out for help while the beast continued to smash your body with the thick rope.

Sasha watched the scene with a satisfied smile on her face. Just like how she ordered the soldier to torture you to death.

"Death is what you deserve bitch" she smirks and walks away from the mining section as the other soldiers escort her out while you are beaten to death by the cruel giant and the other humans watched the cruel act with pity, unable to do anything to save you.

_______________________________________

Poor y/n😭
120 votes for the next chapter. If you don't vote I won't update 😑

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

305K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
2.6K 96 37
"Come out come out wherever you are y/n.." His cool sinister voice cooed. I hid under the table covering my mouth to cover my sobs. His footsteps ge...
242K 9.2K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
519K 59.7K 77
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙛𝙪𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙝𝙤𝙩' 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘." _______________...