The Queen Of Rajvansh | #1 Of...

_Aditiwrites_

#1 of The Regime Series. Can be read as a standalone "You think it that simple, trust me baby it's not". .•🥀... Еще

Preface
Introduction
00 | Prologue
01 | The Royal Wedding
02 | A New Life
03 | Words conveyed through the eyes
04 | A Glimpse Of The Nightmare
05 | With her Forever
06 | A Sweet Friend
07 | Men Deserve Flowers Too
08 | The Coronation
09 | Deep Rooted Misogany
10 | Welcome The Queen
11 | The Hidden Pain
12 | Not Wanting To Leave
13 | Everyone has their own Miseries
15 | The Kiss Of Love
16 | A guest ?
Our Stars Of Love [Not A Chapter]
17 | Deep Rooted Pain
18 | Friends Or Enemies ?
19 | All is just a game ?
20 | Who is Aayansh ?

14 | Jealous of a dog ?

6.7K 636 66
_Aditiwrites_

1 month and this one Month has been a hell lot frustrating for me . First my wife who loves everyone apart from me and also let's not foget how she loves the dog more than me.

I have never regretted any decision but that little wife of my has made me feel like it was my worst decision to gift her a dog.

I felt my eyes close as I remembered the encounter from a few days before ;

"Bhabhi whom do you love more Aaron or Bhai saa" Vihaan asked and I immediately looked up from the laptop wanting to hear this while she looked at me and then at the dog saying saying"ofcourse Aaron he is so cute and loves me so much" and I immediately felt territorial how did she even think this , no way this little animals loves her more than me.

I narrowed my eyes looking at her with a frown as I sarcastically said
"That was so sweet to hear biwi that you love a dog that I gifted you more than me What type of good deeds did I do to see a day like this and hear so pleasurable words"

"Oh come on Rana ji, he is just a small baby he will be sad if I said that I love you more are a grown up 6'5 man understand atleast
I don't want Aaron to feel bad." I heard her and shook my head unable to believe my ears so my wife is so considerate about that little puppy being sad but not me.

And let's not talk about the other things , she has been literally giving everyone attention with me and I hate how they have her while I am here being all grumpy wanting attention from my wife. Like what the hell is this shit , she is my wife so she should spend time with me.

But instead they all have made their own routines with her like in the mornings , she would be busy preparing the favourites of my siblings for the breakfast and get busy with all the royal duties for the day , and then when I would finally arrive at approx eight she And Shivangi would be busy spending some girls time . After that busy with the dinner and then spending some time with Vihaan hearing out his endless rants , then helping Yuvaan with some astronomy projects the two would spend a lot of time together talking about different planets and galaxies because they had their interests Matching there , then after that she would prefer to make Abhiveer's favourite favourite coffee and force him to stop working for the day .

And by this time it would already be 11 , and I felt it was not very good for her to stay awake because she was exhausted by the day's work. Especially the royal duties she had been doing all of it so beautifully and prefecty .

But in the end all of this left me being grumpy the entire time and mostly the attendees or the employees became the ones whom I vented this frustration on. There were days when I wanted her so close to me cuddle and talk but then again I did not want her to get disturbed like ofcourse she was tired for the day.

"Rana saa ham pahoch Gaye" I heard the chauffeur say as he opened the door for me to step out and I sighed walking in and as I stepped in the scene infront feuled my frustration.

(Highness we have reached)

There my beautiful wife was sitting with my siblings laughing over something while that bitch has the pleasure to be in her lap and lick her hands. I cleared my throat and noticed all of them looking at me while the Puppy made a sound that took her attention back as she kissed his forehead saying "come let me get you something, you are hungry Aaron" and she stood up with it in her arms instructing a servant to immediately serve me edibles while she herself left in the kitchen and soon that puppy came back while she stayed there for the preparations of dinner.

Why does he even get so much attention?
I am sure I look far far far better than him .
Huh , ofcourse I do I am very much handsome than him , then why is he her center of attraction does she not find me handsome.
Wait , does she not find me attractive ?
But why the hell does he gets attention he is not even a human , and see the courage he has within to steal my wife. How dare he ?
I swear I going to someday feed him to the lion's if he does not step back.

She is my wife , my life , and my heartbeat and I get her attention not this puppy.
I noticed as he walked to me proudly wagging his tail and looked at me with his tongue out while he was dressed in a blue jacket.

I frowned as he closed his one eyes as if he is challenging me , or maybe he is teasing me because he has her attention while I crave for it. I glared at him while he waited for a few seconds before he barked and she looked at us from the corner saying "Rana saa he wants you to pick him up" and I rolled my eyes picking him up as she again disappeared.

Picking him up i noticed him looking at me directly in the eyes , this little creature people are literally scared of me and here he is challenging me. I swear if Abhishree wouldn't love him so much I would have left him in the jungles .

He is not the most manipulative businessman with no one to compete against. I am .
He is not the richest man on the planet . I am
He is not the king of Bharatvarsh. I am .
Then why the hell is he getting so much love and pampering.

I am far batter than him in everything. Then what does he have that I don't.

"Bhai saa are you okay" I heard Abhiveer and nodded yet continuing to looking at him trying to understand any special quality that he has and I don't.

"Listen mister bitch , I don't care if you understand me or not but I know that you have a plan to Steal my wife , you better realise that she is mine and even you do not get the pleasure to spend more time with her than me. You understand she is mine. " I tried to tell him but he instead barked aloud , jumping from the table and running to her in the kitchen.

"Bhai are you jealous" I heard shivangi and frowned. Why the hell would I be jelaous of a dog there is no way he even compares to me in anything; why would I be jealous of him.

"Jealous only fools like you can think that I am jealous over a dog ;I was just warning him to not touch my wife" I said they looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Bhai saa you are jelaous of Aaron , and hell you are competing with what a dog " ai heard Abhiveer and I glared at him and then turned to all of them saying "listen all of you better go sleep today and dare anyone, i repeat anyone to take her time I promise I am going to ground you all" and Vihaan smirked saying "i am not intimidated, I have my sister in law to protect me from you" and I i glared at him .

"Vihaan , Yuvaan and Shivangi all three of you I am going to give you some test papers and all three will solve it and you Abhiveer will make sure there i no cheating done " I said seriously and their jaws dropped.

"No I am not solving anything" vihaan screamed and Yuvaan looked at me pleadingly saying "I have to present the project tomorrow Bhai saa please not today" and Shivangi pouted saying "I wanna sleep I can't Bhai saa" and I Shrugged saying "the other option is go sleep just after the dinner" and they immediately nodded and I turned to Abhiveer "you too do not force her to go and tell you to take rest" and he nodded gulping.

My siblings are honestly the most annoying creatures of this planet.
Why would I need enemies when I have them in my life.

I was about to go the kitchen but felt my jaw clench as one of the servants informed me
"Hukum thakur sahab aapse milna chahte hai" and nodded moving back to the study.

I sighed sitting down on the chair and looked up at Anup Singh Rajvansh Coldly as I said "I do not have time and I hope you are not here to waste it" and he smirked saying "I just wanted to remind my son that he is married for six months , you are a royal Abhiraj and your meant to get married to a royal woman not some middle class girl and especially the way you treat her" and I stood up saying "like she is my everything , yes i treat her like that ; yes i treat her like she is a goddess because she is my wife and know how to treat and respect my woman unlike you so it will be better mr. Rajvansh if you do not get involved in this"

"You got married to her on my will , and you are getting a divorce I have every right to order you as a father" and i smirked looking at him as I said "you are a good for nothing man with some old age conservative mindset who treats his own wife like she is some slave and does not care for anyone;, whom do you think you are father of Mr.Kabir Singhania right so go and order him around ".

Looking at him I placed the gun on his chest saying
"and about my woman she is a queen she lives like that she gets treated like that and if anyone disregards her choices or disrespects i swear won't be living a very peaceful life ; let the entire Rajvansh know that they have a queen and anyone who does not bow does to her will have their legs broken so they would naturally kneel ; you think you have power ; why don't you try then you have been trying since the moment I was born and are yet unsuccessful at it".

It's good if everyone thinks I work according to them let the be in this delusion because I do what I want and anything that I don't want to happen does not happen.

Moving in my room i sighed in annoyance noticing my siblings there with Abhishree worried for Aaron who has a small sprain on his feet . Did the almighty hear me ?
I swear I did not do anything
Okay but that worries her now .

"Bhabhi maa i think Bhai saa did something he was angry with him" and i immediately glared at Vihaan as I said "do I look like some psychopath to hurt a animal" and he shrugged while she looked at me with her eyes that spoke volumes.

And currently they were threatening to kill me if I was found guilty. And to be honest it doesn't scare me but if she asks for me to do anything I will without any question.
But currently I Know Vihaan is going to put me as the sinner here because I asked him solve papers.

Taking out a blade from my picked i immediately made a deep cut on my palm knowing that would catch her attention plus my cut is more important than Aaron's sprain so I will get my revenge from him without doing anything.

"Okay does anyone have a bandage" I asked and everyone immediately looked at me as I forwarded my bloody hand saying "I got a cut accidentally" keeping the most innocent smile and she gasped immediately keeping him down and he barked a bit but was ignored. This is such a wholesome scene. So yeah I am more important than him and now Aaron knows that so he better stays away from her I would throw him in some river.

Immediately moving to me she yelled at Shivangi to get the first aid who immediately did while the three men rolled their eyes . Ofcourse they are my brothers they know very well no one has the audacity to injure me and I play with knives and blades so a accidental cut is not possible at all.

"Bhabhi you please calm down we will bandage his hand" Yuvaan said with a teasing smirk and i frowned at him . What the hell .
I have made the cut for her attention not for you to first aid me and they Know it.
Again why need enemies when I have brothers like them.
and she glared at him saying "yuvaan jaldi kariye dekhiye kitna khoon nikal raha hai" and I sighed genty pulling her in a side hug saying "kuch nahi hua shree theek hai ham" and she immediately left my embrace Cleaning up the blood from my plans and bandaging me.

Also I have a request because I put up many a important points like the poem from the preface in my announcements. Please follow the account to recieve them.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

khwaab | completed. aasthakedelusions

Любовные романы

535K 36K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
Siya Ke Ansh Sanya<3

Любовные романы

423K 20.7K 30
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
259K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
814K 71.5K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...