Their Thirst For Pride

By talia_kiwi

Each year, the Queen of Emavaria hosts an annual game where citizens are invited to compete and show off thei... More

1 - The Archer Meets Her Match
2 - Inventions & Disdain
3 - A Swordsman's Promise
4 - To Live In A Shadow
5 - So It Begins
6 - Painted Red
7 - A Warning & A Betrayal
8 - An Irresistible Jewel
9 -The Queen's Regret
Lyra Vered - Five Years Ago
Present
10 - Winslow & Amaryllis
Forrest Winslow - Four Years Ago
11 - Scars
River Cadman - 9 Years Ago
Present
12 - Broken Hearts
13 - Stinging Reminiscence
14 - Last One Standing
15 - Bittersweet

Present

3 0 0
By talia_kiwi

Forrest gave up on his painting. He pushed his brush into the flower he’d just finished and broke the canvas. He blotted the red paint everywhere cursing to himself and crying. He dropped the brush and leaned onto the fence surrounding his balcony. It’s such a shame that the fence wasn’t very tall. He cried and cried until he suddenly fell over the side of it, a hand nudging him over the edge. He stared into the sky as he fell, heart pounding until it couldn’t anymore. That was the very end of his pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 2 6
Iris Finch has never known life outside the castle walls, just the back breaking work of being a servant working under the High duke of Canalade. She...
3.6K 77 67
Ambition & Zenith Academy, or AZ for short, is a prestigious academy where the best of the best attend to further their talents. *the school is gone*...
353K 10.6K 43
Based on Series 1 of Merlin. Blue hues dance unforgiving circles, fiercer than the deepest seas, turning golden in the wake of unforgivable fear. Th...
1.7K 204 47
❝ In a world tainted by decadent rulers, the Princess must step back to her kingdom for a revamp of the rules, claiming her rightful place on the thr...