Why You?

bbyxlve_ tarafΔ±ndan

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... Daha Fazla

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…

302 24 1
bbyxlve_ tarafΔ±ndan

Lex

I know Laura set that spark in the power room to hurt Aira. I don't think she'll stop until she clearly understands that if she doesn't, it'll affect her and her loved ones. I'm driving to her house right now.

Coincidently, her younger sister is riding her bike around the road. I escalate my foot on the race of my car and gently give a bump to her cycle. She dramatically falls off her back and I watch from my car's side mirror.

She's on the floor holding her arm which is bleeding as well as her leg. God she's crying so much. And all this is giving me peace. Even though I'm not even with Laura yet, she tried hurting Aira with that spark on purpose, I accidentally hurt her sister.

"Nora!" I look to my side mirror and see Laura coming out of her gates with a few of her bodyguard.

I drive off instantly as the bodyguard ran after my car and Laura curses at me. Maybe I should let know who actually did this. I take my car to the corner of her street and out onto the main road. Then back into the starting of her street. I park a distance away from her house and get out of my car to make my way to her.

"Do you have an appointment?" her watchman stops me at the entrance.

"I don't need one."

I walk directly into her house and she's in the lounge room. I stand at the door of the lounge as I see her panicking and cleaning her sister's wounds.

"How can all of you be so careless!" she shouts at her bodyguards.

Her men leave the room after she's done scolding them. She sits down with her sister who's still crying.

"It's okay Nora. They will heal and you will get to ride your bike again soon," Laura comforts.

"Aww," I sarcastically show empathy.

She finally notices me and is left in shock.

"I'll be back. You rest here. Okay, Nora," she says putting something on the TV for her sister.

Such genuine care for a loved one. I walk into entrance hall as she follows behind.

"You did this all, right?" her eyes start to tear up again.

I look at her in silence. Why ask if you know the answer?

"Lex she is a child! How can you think of hurting someone innocent," Laura painfully cries.

"And how dare you try hurting Aira with the spark Laura!" I shot. "What has Aira ever done to you? Nothing!"

Laura stands there shocked.

"You're telling me that you would hurt a child just because of Aira? She has deep injuries Lex!" Laura justified her plotting against Aira.

I take a step closer to her.

"Now do you understand how much it hurts. You tried hurting Aira. I will always be there to protect her."

Laura's focus on Nora was very solid, all I said about Aira surpassed her head. Noticing that, I make my way away and out of her house. Now if that gunshot and attack on Nora wasn't enough for her, I won't prevent myself from killing her next time.

──⇌••⇋──

I see Aira standing by the pool from my room's window and she looks like she's on her phone. The grin on her face says that she's texting someone. Well, time to see who it is. I walk down to the pool, sneaking up behind her. She was texting Noah. I instantly push her into the pool, watching the phone fly out of her hand. Aira screams, splashing into the pool as I catch her phone.

"Lex, what the hell?" she frowns rising back up to the surface.

I throw her phone onto the chair and took my shirt off.

"What are you doing?" she immediately looks away like she's never seen me shirtless.

"I need a shower," I tell, diving into the pool.

Aira goes towards the stairs to get out of the pool but I grab her by the wrist and pull her back. My hands wrap around her back to lock her body against mine.

"I was talking to Noah, he must be waiting for my reply," she winges.

"And?" I respond, unbothered.

Her phone starts to ring. She uses her whole force to push me away but I hold her tighter.

"Lex, let me go."

"Try and get out yourself," I challenge.

Her phone consistently rings as she tries and tries. Meanwhile my eyes travel down her body. She's wearing a white shirt that's soaked and everything underneath is visible. All I can see now is her purple bra and panties. Her hands slowly give up as she looks down to her soaked self too.

"Oh my, God," she exclaims covering her chest.

I look up to her face with my lost senses.

"You amaze me every time."

Aira pushed me off her and heads towards the stairs of the swimming pool to walk out. I just smirk and walk her walk to her phone with every visible. Everything. She walks straight into the house to escape me and I reflected back on what I said. I need to get a hold of my senses around her. Why am I even thinking of her in that way? Kissing her was just a mistake. I was mad at that time and I admit that it was wrong. Well, at least things are better between us now.

I wait for Aira at the dinner table before starting my meal. She takes forever to come down and once she does, my polite expression to her was returned with ignorance suggesting that she was mad at me. She takes her seat and silently eats her food. Is she mad about the pool incident?

"Are you mad about the pool incident?" I ask.

She doesn't give me a response and avoids looking at me. Maybe she desperately wanted to talk to Noah. Or she's just annoyed of me because I didn't let her talk to Noah.

"Did you and Noah fight?"

She still doesn't give me any answer. I bet they did. But she wasn't talking to Noah. I mean after he started badmouthing Laura she was mad at him. He must've apologised. That guy can't bear Aira's anger and upset face. Hhh, what else can he do, convicted by the hands of his heart.

"Aira."

Her eyes are stuck to her plate and each time I talk to her she doesn't talk back. She's not even looking at me. I look over my memories with her since our night out to try figure out if I've done something wrong but nothing there. She gets up from the food table and heads to the stairs. I follow up behind and make my way to her front.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" my heart started aching for an answer.

She looks up to me and I give a gentle smile. I am so confused. I have no idea on what to do. She stares at me in anger. Something's changed. The expression on her face was serious. I mean she is arrogant but I've done nothing wrong. Then there it is, a slap right across my face.

"What the fuck, Aira!" I yell.

She completely ignores me and walks up to her room. HOW DARE SHE JUST SLAP ME LIKE THAT!? Just because I said two nice words to her doesn't mean I've become a nice person. I don't follow her up to her room. Why waste my time with a person like that? But what did I do? Why did she just slap me out of nowhere?

──⇌••⇋──

Today's a Sunday and I spend my whole day observing Aira. She's in front of me but not talking to me. I'm not talking to her either after that slap but the more I keep up with my ego the more restless I become. With that, I'm halfway through the day and I give up my arrogance. It's the first time I've done this to be honest. Otherwise there's just a lot of self respect in me.

I try talking to her again multiple times but she just ignores me or rudely shuts the door at my face. Which does get to me because I don't put up with this behaviour from anyone, not even Liz or Nan. In the end I gather up my arrogance again and let it be. When she wants to talk she can talk. I'm not dying for her to talk to me.

──⇌••⇋──

Another day it is and like yesterday I have the urge to coax Aira and get her to talk to me. I don't know what the hell in me is forcing me to be so clingy but here goes nothing. I open google on my computer and search up 'how to coax a girl'.

Take her out on a date, make something for her, give her flowers. Flowers seem too much considering our relationship. I'd give her some chocolates. They're ordered and on the way. As soon as they get here I send my manager to drop them off to Aira.

Aira's outside my cabin entering the key to get in. She looks even madder right now. She furiously walks in and throws the chocolates on my table.

"Stop it with this childishness. I said I don't want to talk to you why do you keep doing this?"

"But-"

"But nothing Lex. Just stop it!" she turns away from me.

I get up from my seat and grab her wrist as I attempt to talk again. She snatches her wrist out of my hand and slaps me right across the face. This time I refuse to stay silent.

"What did I do Aira? You've slapped me twice since yesterday, what's your problem?" I try communicating.

"Wow! So now you don't know what you did?" she scoffs.

"I've been trying to figure out what I've done but I just can't seem to figure out. I am not some kind of person on the path you can just slap whenever you want. Tell me what the fucking problem is!"

"I'll tell you what the fucking problem is," she says taking her phone out of her blazer's pocket.

She turns the phone to me and it's a photo of Laura's sister all bandaged.

"Okay, you don't like Laura. But I really didn't think you'd go this far, Lex. Nora is just a child! How could you be so heartless!" she yells pushing me.

"Laura tried hurting you multiple times! You're so blind in that so-called friendship that you don't see it."

"There you go again," her teeth gritted and she held her head in her hands with annoyance.

"Listen to me, Aira," I say grabbing her arms.

"That spark in the power room. Laura did that," I try to explain.

"Stop it Lex," she says freeing her arms. "I've had enough of you. But what you did to that poor little girl. You're disgusting Lex Hudson. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING!"

I am not going to spare Laura anyhow. After me hurting her sister, she still won't stop. I have to do something about this matter otherwise she's going to end up hurting Aira really bad.

Don't forget to Vote 💛

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.1K 1.3K 41
Christopher Young was a small child trapped in a grown man's body. He never seemed to get upset easily and always cracked random jokes at the most in...
63.4K 1.2K 36
'"Tell me what's wrong." I laugh, but it's filled with sadness, "I can't tell you what's wrong, I don't know you." "That's exactly why you can tell...
1.3K 123 10
With no money and nowhere to go, Juliette Rhodes only had one single desire; to start over. In a secluded, gossipy town is where she finds her new li...
212K 13.6K 49
A girl with dreams to achieve and a bestfriend to find. Aashiqa Ahuja, a simple yet highly educated and intelligent girl who only have two people in...