kotoni elite

By Water-elemantal-kona

kotoni (he/him) is a 12 yr old with insane potential. a tactical mastermind and the most powerful swordsman f... More

chapter 1 the tragedy begining of the new elemantal ark
kotoni elite p2 avatar
chapter 3 the invasion end of the new elemantal ark
kotoni (new elemantal ark, avatar form) ) vs koneru (avatar/prime)
chapter 5 the new world
chapter 6 dark wood forest
inotok vs ronnoc
kotoni elite p7 capture the air nation!

chapter 4 revival, the corrupted gods ark

8 1 0
By Water-elemantal-kona

narrorater: hello this is the next part I hope you enjoy

kotoni: sits up barely *
kotoni: is that the last of them?
elite soildiers: we believe so 
kotoni: !!!
elite soildiers: all drop dead as 300 shadow soildiers appear *
kotoni: (shoot i cant heal, cant awaken avatar, and cant awaken my deity form)
kotoni: barely stands up as he tries to fight when *
kotoni: slashes killing one of them as he falls down panting due to blood loss *
shadow captain: slashes him with huge force sending kotoni back into a wall *
kotoni: (wait what's this?)
kotoni: (siranduru time)
kotoni: dies *

kotoni: (wait what is this? i rewinded time?)
kotoni: see's shiro about to die *
kotoni: zooms in slashing at dragozolf immediately turning on water deity mode *
dragozolf: gets cut and runs out *
kotoni: see's shiro dead on the ground on the chest with a whole through him *
kotoni: saroko heal
heals shiro *
see's saidai, and the others dead *
kotoni: revives them and teleports them to safety were they cant escape till kotoni dies or he free's them *
kotoni: so koneru, ready for our rematch?
koneru: smirks *yes

koneru: dark deity
koneru: slashing at kotoni at god like speeds *
kotoni: barely keeping up *
kotoni: 3rd variation, elite slash 1rst form!
destroys the land surrounding them *
koneru: blocking getting sent back 10 ft slamming into a wall *
kotoni: smirks *
kotoni: falls onto his knee's coughing up blood *
kotoni: (wait to my body cant handle this exoustion due to using avatar form, and deity form multiple time recently)
koneru: quickly slashes kotoni *
kotoni: gets slammed back into the wall bleeding barely able to keep the avatar form up *
koneru: teleports in slashing at kotoni *
kotoni: blocking as he feels his strength weaken *
koneru: stabs the left side of kotoni's chest as he launches kotoni 15 ft away *
kotoni:  picks himself up *
koneru: (he is still able to stand after that!)

shadow archers: shoot many arrows some hitting kotoni's shoulders *
kotoni: (they came earlier than before)
kotoni: dashes at koneru as they slash swords for hours on end *
koneru: panting with little cuts on him *
kotoni: panting heavily with a stab in his left side of his chest, cuts all over him and arrows on his shoulders *
kotoni: (if this drags on I will lose and the others will die, he is stronger than he was in my last life)
kotoni: notices the barrier around the others is weakening *
kotoni: at god like speed stabs koneru through the chest stabbing koneru through a pillar *
kotoni: looks down and see's koneru's blade through him *
kotoni: (he managed it again, at least this time the others will survive)
koneru: dies *
upper demonic: comes up and bashes kotoni 30 ft away slamming kotoni into a pillar *
kotoni: laying in a pool of blood on the verge of death *
kotoni: deity form disables *
kotoni: (what is that?) see's a destroyer *

narrorater: a destroyer is a being that had four metal legs, shoots laser beams that could destroy and kill gods there weak point is their eye

kotoni: pushes himself back barely dodging to laser beams *
kotoni: (this area is in the ground but a huge area is missing due to damage from the fighting, i could use that and knock some of them of)
destroyer: shoots a beam at kotoni *
kotoni: quickly blocks but gets sent back slamming into another pillar *
destroyer: shoots another beam at kotoni *
kotoni: (shoot i cant dodge in  time)
elite soildiers: run in the way and end up dying *
kotoni: gets up and teleports saidai and the others away *
kotoni: (now they can heal fully and rest)

narrorater: when suddenly kotoni finds himself in a island in the sky and see's many other sky islands 

kotoni: (what!) see's much more shadow soildiers, upper demonics, and destroyers *
kotoni: stabs but instantly falls onto his knee's from exaustion and blood loss *
detroyer: shoots a beam and hits kotoni *
kotoni: gets sent back flying of  the sky island but barely alive surviving the beam *
kotoni: holding onto the edge if he falls he would die from the fall *
kotoni: holding on barely with one hand with his sword in the other and his shield in the hand he is holding on the edge with *
shadow general: stabs him in the shoulder grabbing kotoni and throw's kotoni stabbing kotoni with a katana that stops kotoni's healing *
kotoni: (I have to escape now or I will die)
shadow general: it is time 
shadow general: summons shadow hunter *
kotoni: (s-shadow hunter! he is a shadow verison of me with rivaling strength, stronger than koneru, his goal is to summon the shadow king also known as in ancient times ronnoc)
kotoni: (I can use my glider to get of the island but I cant until I get a opening)
shadow hunter: quickly stabs kotoni again sending kotoni flying *
destroyer: shoots a death boom through kotoni's chest *
kotoni: (t-this is the end, my body cant handle time traveling for now, cant awaken avatar, or water deity)
kotoni: jumps of using the paraglider *
kotoni: about to land *
shadow hunter: stabs kotoni *
kotoni: trying to leave while blood runs from his body
saidai: master!
shadow hunter: quickly kills saidai and the others *
kotoni: saidai!!!
shadow hunter: stabs kotoni again *
kotoni: blocks but barely *
shadow hunter: death reaper slash 3rd variation
shadow hunter: throws kotoni up and throws his sword and pins kotoni against a tree *
kotoni: (my magic is canceled out as well)
shadow hunter: takes the sword out and teleports away *
kotoni: falls to the ground unable to heal himself or the others *
saidai: run master
saidai: dies

narrorater: that is it for this part I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 98.4K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
994K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
1.4M 99.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
88.4K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...