EXPLICIT BLOOM

Od Deedi--

{With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning.} {A hope that things will be better today than they were ye... Více

A/N
1• Illuminating darkness
2• Twilight and dawn
3• Ricocheted scalpel
4• Binturi innocence
5• Koala country
6• Denial
7• Blurred scope
8• Double dad
9• Kabuki mask
10• Hour glass
11• Happiness
12• Forlon mein
13• Foolhardy
14• Shadow
16• Napalm skies
17• Perilous storm
18• Breeze that whispers
19• If promises were horses
20• Bejeweled
21• Pale moments

15• Elixir influence

63 10 0
Od Deedi--

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Raoul, to say another thing, was happy. Just how he was able to handle his enemies was pretty much a satisfaction to him.

While they walked back into the main mansion, Raajih called and ordered the maids to prepare for Raoul's bath knowing clearly he would need another. Especially because there were traces of Sufi's blood on his white shirt.

The moment they arrived at Raoul's room, the maids walked out of the room leaving the two of them. Raajih also attempted to walk out and wait outside the door but was held back by Raoul's words.

"The Edward guy" Raoul said. "Yes Shadow" Raajih replied waiting for the order. "Kill him within the green house, let it be known to everyone that Raoul still rules the world" He completed. "Undoubtedly! Long live Shadow" Raajih replied with a courteous bow before he finally exited the room.

While Raoul took his bath, Raajih called to make sure the work was done within the hour. Good thing the man was not alerted to have made an attempt to run.

Having taken another bath and changed into a new set of clothing, Raoul and Raajih walked out of the mansion to the compound.

His car was already there waiting for him so he entered while Raajih drove them out. The car drove them to Raoul's personal garage where many other vehicles were kept, those included two helicopters for going into town from the island.

Yes, Raoul owned a small island Eastside Pescara and being the only resident in that small island, Raoul had to take precautions not to get caught that easily.

Even as they stepped out of the car, the helicopter was on full power ready to take off as soon as the two board it. And it did, almost immediately without wasting any time.

"Schedules" Raoul asked after a while of silence. "Other than the stockholders meeting you have in three hours, you don't have anything to do at the company" Raajih replied.

An electronics company was also a a way Raoul hid his Mafian identity with. That way, people knew him as the President of Rx Electronics and not Shadow, it was just the perfect distraction he needed.

Raoul didn't reply to Raajih's words but nodded instead as he looked through the window by his side. They were already there and his city escorts were waiting for him with his cars at the landing area.

The moment he stepped out of the helicopter, the line of guards bowed to him and waited while he walked ahead before they followed his lead.

One of them opened his car and he settled in before the rest entered different cars. Raajih was the one driving Raoul while the rest managed the two other cars as they drove into the main city of Abruzzo.

The moment everyone at the company was alerted of Raoul's arrival, they all lined up outside the company as ordered. Raoul could very much use his power in ways totally unnecessary.

He didn't acknowledge them nor their greetings, he simply walked passed them and stopped only by the elevator. Raajih did the needful of pressing the floor button they would be taken to.

"Un po' di spazio Raajih, ti chiamo tra poco (I need some space Raajih, I'll call you soon)" Raoul said almost immediately after the two entered his designated office. "Yes Shadow" Raajih bowed before walking out of the room leaving Raoul all alone.

He had nothing he should be doing but he felt he needed some alone time so instead of sitting idly, he decided to take a nap. It is what he always did to avoid the controversies in his life, he wanted so much to escape.

Raoul walked to his three seater sofa and laid on it before closing his eyes to summon some sleep.

Raoul's office wasn't large but it was fairly big enough for comfortable movement. And unlike every room back in his home that were coloured in black, it was coloured in brown just like every other part of the company building.

The furnitures were all crafted from fine wood and leather giving them a defined beauty and elegance.

There were flower vases and there was also an artistic overhead large decorative wall frame which added to the elegance of the room. Other than that, nothing else was there to add compliment to the room. And yet, it was still a beautiful place.

Two hours of sleep had Raoul jerking out of one of his dreams. They were nightmares but when has he ever been afraid of them? They do scare him while asleep but he ignores them immediately he becomes conscious again. He would wake up and just go about his activities without giving those nightmares a second thought.

Raoul did the needful of using his office toilet to correct the way he looked and also ease his pressed self before he walked out to give Raajih a call.

He picked up on the very first ring.

"I'll be with you in a while" Raajih said even before Raoul could order him to do so. Being with him made him to know the things he wanted even without having to say it, it was very obvious in that case.

Raoul disconnected the call, then sat on the sofa and waited for Raajih's arrival which took not more than two minutes.

"Call the Casino and have it open in 30 minutes. We'll go there immediately after my meeting" Raoul ordered. "Al tuo servizio Shadow (At your service Shadow)" Raajih bowed before he stepped aside to call Raoul's Casino.

It was an odd hour to open the Casino because they always opened it at night. But when the owner orders, they obey so they sent an announcement to their VIP attendees and other people to have it opened within the hour.

"The meeting starts in ten minutes, we should get going" Raajih reasoned and Raoul nodded before the two walked out of the room to the conference room.

By the time they arrived there, every one of the stockholders of Rx Electronics was present, they were just waiting for his arrival to begin the meeting.

During the meeting, they addressed the issues concerning production in the company and also the scandals of some of the stockholders which caused a drop of demand on their products.

The meeting didn't end until they were sure to find a solution to each of the problems they had on table, it lasted for two hours.

As soon as the meeting ended, Raoul headed outside the building where his cars waited for him before they all drove to his Casino just 10 minutes drive away from his company building.

The Casino was already crowded with people whose bustling wasn't heard over the loud music and the employees were busy attending to them.

Six employees attended to Raoul immediately he arrived at the place and they led him to his personal VIP room. No one else was allowed to use that room except Raoul himself.

Raoul was served some whine while the music of his choice played inside the room.

A minute after he started drinking his wine, Raajih walked into the room.

"Shadow, we have Mr. Osnat Handelsman-Keren seeking an audience with you" Raajih said as sent by one of Abruzzo's richest business tycoon who saw Raoul's arrival to the Casino.

"Get him, only him" Raoul replied. "And be ready! If anything goes wrong, we're killing him" He added knowing clearly that Mr. Osnat was among the list of his enemies as Raoul.

"Long live Shadow!" Raajih nodded before walking out of the room to go get the man. He found him in the VIP room he booked and asked him to go with him. His guards tried to follow but Raajih passed Raoul's order that he goes alone so he did.

They arrived in a short period of time and Raajih allowed the aged man to go into the room alone while he waited by the door.

"Mr. Raoul, pleasure meeting you" Osnat said with a fake smile to liven up the mood he saw on Raoul's face, but he was no goner. "You know there isn't any pleasure when we meet" Raoul said before taking a sip of his yet unfinished wine.

"It never hurts to pretend" Osnat shrugged. "The last time I pretended, I took over Rx Electronics as its biggest shareholder" Raoul said. "And guess what? I became someone's competition" He chuckled.

Osnat knew very well that he was referring to him, but it wasn't the first. Raoul had his way of getting under his skin with little effort.

"Haha very funny" Osnat said chuckling underneath his throat.

"If its permission you need you can now go ahead and tell me why you wanted to see me" Raoul said after a moment of silence. Osnat could not have asked to see him without any motive, there had to be.

"I have a proposal for you" Osnat started. "I reject" Raoul said. "Oh come on! You should at least listen, it's a good offer" Osnat tried convincing. "Yeah you and I both know nothing good ever comes from you to me, especially if it's about business" Raoul pointed out.

"Fair enough, but do listen" Osnat agreed but insisted nevertheless. Raoul didn't say anything, he just took his attention elsewhere and Osnat took that as his cue to say what he wanted saying.

"A merger, Jumble productions and Rx Electronics" Osnat said. "Yeah a lot of offence Mr. Osnat Handelsman-Keren cause that sounds like a load of shit" Raoul said not allowing him to go further.

"I'm not stupid Osnat incase I look like one. You are the only shareholder of Jumble productions and I just have the highest shares in Rx Electronics, A merger would mean you get to own both companies which by the way is bullshit" Raoul pointed out. The trap was clearly stated and it took him only a second to point it out. And like he said, he wasn't stupid to fall for the trap.

"But you do know our companies will be stronger with the merger" Osnat reasoned. "You mean your company, my company is strong enough not to care about getting stronger" Raoul said.

"That's not true" Osnat voiced. "You would agree given that we kicked your a** for the past five years with the highest sale in Italy. My company Osnat, is among the top five richest companies in Italy and yours hardly made it to top fifteen" Raoul pointed out again.

"Look, there's enough wine for the glass. Don't waste my f**king time" Raoul finally said with the decision not to say a word again. He kept his wine glass on the table and stared ahead not sparing a raging Osnat a glance.

Osnat was angered, to a point he felt like punching his face. He stood up and banged the table hard till the slightly kept wine glass fell on the floor and shattered into pieces.

"You're going to regret this embarrassment you caused me" Osnat sneered before storming out of the room. Raoul didn't even budge because he knew Osnat had no idea he was Shadow. If he did, he wouldn't make the mistake of threatening him, it would be stupid of him.

Raajih walked in right after Osnat stormed away and when he saw the shattered glasses, he picked his phone from his pocket and dialled a number.

"Shattered whine glass in the VVIP spot, chiedi a qualcuno di pulirlo (get someone to clean it)" Raajih ordered the Casino manager through the phone. "Al momento! (Right away!)" The manager replied before the call was disconnected.

"You need anything Raajih?" Raoul asked after he noticed he wanted to say something. "There was a call!" Raajih said.

"Cosa sbagliato? (What's wrong?)" Raoul asked. "Your mother, she's terribly sick" Raajih replied. "For how long now?" Raoul asked again. "Three weeks" Raajih replied looking anywhere but Raoul's face.

"When's the next flight to Nigeria?" Raoul asked yet again. "In six hours, I got the tickets" Raajih replied and Raoul nodded before standing up to walk out.

"The informant..." Raoul started referring to the maid he placed to look after his mother. "Kill her!"

It wasn't for no reason that Raoul wanted the woman dead, it was for not informing him about the illness and for letting his mother fall sick. He felt it was her fault.

"Kill her immediately we land in Nigeria" Raoul added again to clarify what he said. "Long live Shadow" Raajih bowed before they walked out of the room to his cars.

And together, they returned back to the island to prepare for Raoul and Raajih's departure to Nigeria.

It's been quite a long while!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2K 112 48
I used to think that I couldn't find it for my entire life - the world is very big, and I walked it slowly, what if I couldn't meet my loved one? Sin...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
186K 4.3K 41
I'm beautiful, I'm rich; I'm every guy's dream. In other words, I am perfect and I'm not afraid to flaunt it. But that's only what they tell me. I...
1.7K 203 7
This story is about a doctor and a scientist who is also a youtuber. Nischay is suicidal but, Y/n loves her life. He is forced to marry her..but he h...