Enhypen Bxb oneshots

By THE_ENsimp

literally what the title says More

Note
Alcohol
Dandelions final
Married pt.1
Married pt.2
Betrayed
Show you are mine
Office Temptations
3 protective bfs
Professor's troublemaker
Love Elevator
Agent Ace
Insecurities

Dandelions pt.1

1.8K 25 4
By THE_ENsimp

✭Ship: Jayke
↳No top and bottom

---------

Scene 1 at the library(Jay pov)

"Dude can you do me a favour?" Sunghoon asked Jay.

"Nope,get lost." Jay replied.

"Ah why~~~Please! I need to go on a date!!" Sunghoon whisper-yelled.

"Fine. But u owe me one. What's the matter?" Jay asked defeated.

"So take my laptop-" Sunghoon got cut off by Jay.

"You have a laptop now?" Jay interrupted.

"I mean take our club's main laptop. Happy?" Sunghoon said and jay nodded.

"So as I was saying, we all already have prepared the script and photos,you just need to organise this and that together and publish this for our school's monthly magazine." Sunghoon said (he's in the journaling club)

"K. But I also need 25,000" Jay said.

"Deal. Oki byeeee" Sunghoon said and just left.

After a few minutes, as Jay was doing the work, he came across an article.

.
.
.
.
.

THE MAGIC OF THE DANDELION FIELD

The field being beautiful and aesthetic is not the only reason you should visit it for.
An elderly man once told me about the magic of this field. He said if you go around every dandelion in the field and wish for anything,one day it might come true.
I couldn't believe it but one day I decided to try and it worked wonders. I asked for a girlfriend when I was 15 and now me being 18, I have a girlfriend!!
Y'all should also try.
-Shin Ryujin
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Damn..is this true? I mean..it doesn't hurt to try.." Jay muttered.
___________________________

Scene 2 at the soccer field (Jake pov)

"BREAK TIME!" I heard the coach say as I collapsed on the ground.

"You need some water?" Niki offered. Jake didn't say anything and grabbed the water bottle chugging it down.

"Bro, have you seen the latest school magazine?" Yeonjun asked me.

"Nope. Is it something special Hyung?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe for you, I know you're a lovesick idiot." Yeonjun said as and laughed along with Niki.

"See it yourself,my friend, Ryujin,told me what she wrote." Yeonjun said passing a phone to Jake.

"Dandelion field? Intresting.." Jake thought out loud.

___________________________
The song starts from here

Jay's situation

Maybe it's the way you say my name

"Jay-ah!" Jake said making Jay turn around. He blushed because he recognised the voice.

"Hm?" Jay asked.

"Nothing.. you're going to the station too right? let's walk together?" Jake asked.

"Sure.." Jay replied being flustered but it went unnoticed by Jake.

Maybe it's the way you play your game

"Match point!" The referee announced.

The score of Jake's team was 14 meanwhile the other team's score was 13.

It was not easy to score a goal, even tho the boys playing soccer were tired,they were doing their best. It seemed like the match wouldn't end but..

"And goal!!" Jake scored the last goal and ran towards his team. His team and him were celebrating happily.

Meanwhile Jay was watching them from the bleachers.

"Omo~Your crush won~" Sunghoon teased Jay.

"Just shut up dude." Jay replied blushing.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you.
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you.

"Jay-ah, I haven't seen you all day. Have you been in this library since morning?" Jake said as he approached Jay sitting on the table.

"Oh yeah.. I've been busy with studying. It's stressing me out too much." Jay said.

"I'd figured you would be stressed. Here" Jake said as he gave Jay his favourite chocolate.

"Really? thx" Jay accepted and was again blushing.

"Don't stress too much okay? I know you'll do good as always. Now I gtg." Jake said as he stood up.

"Fighting" Jake said as he raised his fist in the air.

"Thanks" was the only thing Jay was able to say. As soon as Jake left, Jay hid his face in his hands,blushing.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime.
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine.

"Sweetie, come here" Jay's mother called him over.

"What's up ma?" Jay said coming towards her.

"Who's the lucky person?" She asked.

"Who?" Jay asked confusedly.

"The one you are whipped for." She said making his eyes go wide.

He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by his mom. "Before you try to deny it, I'm your mother Jay, I know when something's up."

"Alright.. it's a guy tho." Jay said nervously.

"Oh!! Is he cute!?" She asked.

"Mom~~" Jay whined.

"Okay-okay, I'll stop for now but remember, idc who you love but there's a saying that your true love comes once in your life. So remember to give your heart only to someone who cares about it." She said.

"Thx a lot mom" Jay smiled.

'Cause, I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishin' on everyone that you'll be mine,minee

Everyday after Jay had seen that article he came to the nearby dandelion field.

His usual time was from 4pm to 6 pm since his classes ended near 3:30 pm and he used to study in his room at night.

And I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile,smileeee.

Jake- :)
Jay- (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Wishin' on dandelions all of the time
Prayin' to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishin' on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

He went around wishing for Jake to like him back and also for Jay to gather the courage to confess.

Almost no dandelion was left untouched, Jay touched them and wished for Jake to be his.

___________________________
Jake's Situation

I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe

Both of them were walking along the road as they were going to a nearby cafe.

Jake was on his phone, texting someone and was walking on the side that was closer to the road.

Suddenly Jay put a hand on his waist and moved him to the other side.

BUTTERFLIES. YOU HEAR ME? LITERAL BUTTERFLIES.

Jake tried to not show that he was having gay panic and it seemed to work bcz Jay's focus was on the road.

"Be careful, lemme walk on this side"

When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy

"Hey, don't be sad dude..he may be busy or something.. it's not like he won't attend you playing a match purposely." Yeonjun said.

"But still..I just don't want to move now. This just feels depressing.." Jake said pouting.

"ALRIGHT TEAM,WE'RE UP!!" Soobin yelled.

Jake sighed and went to the soccer field. They were just waiting for the other team to come meanwhile Jake was looking for someone in the crowd. He had hope that his crush would come.

However,the match had started 15 mins ago. And Jay was nowhere to be seen.

"GOAL" The other team shouted.

"Jake Hyung, focusss!!" Ni-ki said irritated.

"Oh look your crush is here now" Hyunjin said.

Jake's head snapped at the direction and he finnally saw his Jay. He smiled at Jake and waved.

Jake also waved and started playing with more enthusiasm. Jay was looking so he has to give his best. And... let's just say half of the match Jake was the one scoring the goals.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime.
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine.

Jake's parents were divorced. He was 10 when they made that decision. You can just imagine the amount of suffering he had to go through.

Apparently, his dad cared about Jake a lot. He didn't even want to divorce his mother because he wanted Jake to have a mother in his life. But Jake's mother on the other hand, was different.

Jake knew it all, he read his father's diary. His father didn't want him to know but the boy was curious.

Jake's mother had been cheating on his dad. When his dad saw text messages of a guy and his wife, he confronted her. But the said woman was mad at her husband for going through her things without permission.

Jake remembers there first fight, all too well. His father tried to convince his mother to leave the other man, forgetting all this and continuing their marriage for their son's sake but the woman was just ignoring him. She was still mad at him for going through her things.

She stopped talking to both Jake and his dad. His father didn't know how to cook so their maid cooked them food because the woman wouldn't come out of her room the whole day.

And the times the maid was on leave, his dad and him had to survive by eating instant noodles. Jake's mom would just cook for herself and go back to her room. She didn't care about either of the two.

A mother can't see her child starve and here she was, acting like they didn't exist.

Jake hated her for that. He hated the word 'true love' because he knew how his parents were once the best ones on earth.

But all that changed when he met Jay. He hated himself for falling for him and when he told his dad he was equally angry at Jake.

His dad wanted to meet the boy once and when he did he knew why his son fell in love. The man was too husband material and he trusted Jay, so he gave Jake the green light.

He told his son that Jay is a rare one to find and he should confess to him but Jake was always waiting for the perfect timing.

He was sure that Jay was the love of his life.

'Cause, I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishin' on everyone that you'll be mine,minee

Jake was also going to this dandelion field. Although he felt that this was useless, his friends managed to get him to atleast try for a month.

Ever since he saw the post he would spend time from 6:15 pm to 8:30 in the field since his practice ended on 6 pm.

And I see forever in your eyes. I feel okay when I see you smile,smileeee.

Jay:  ^⁠_⁠^
Jake: (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Wishin' on dandelions all of the time
Prayin' to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishin' on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

"Jay, Jay , Jay" was what Jake said as he pecked each dandelion.

He wanted Jay to be his as soon as possible.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 51
¢нσσѕє уσυя Ⓝⓞⓣ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓐⓛⓔ ҽɳԃιɳɠ Happy Reading!! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
4K 190 15
"i hate you." "go on, hate me. but remember your mine."
18.6K 1.1K 15
❝was everything we had not enough? ❞ © enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG
15.8K 847 14
❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦..𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? ❞ ↝𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟...