šˆššØš„ [š‡šššžš«š¢š§+]

By -vxmeer-

Who the fuck are you? š€ š°šØš«š¤ šØšŸ šŸš¢šœš­š¢šØš§. š€š§ š€šššš©š­ššš­š¢šØš§. More

26 dollars
Kitten
Phone
Fruity
Plant
Super Kang
Truth
Meow
Meow
Flight
Rules
Flunk
Priority
ANNOUNCEMENT
Book
ANNOUNCEMENT
Lowkey Seduce
Perfume
Friend
Holidays
Pervert
Rolex
Slap
Exclusive
Exclusive
Chance

Lipstick

1.3K 84 66
By -vxmeer-

AN:- For my babies 😽enjoy😺💛

MORNING

Danielle woke up with the sun streaming down her face. Suddenly an arm snaked around her waist, pulling her close.

She smiled at it and stirred to face her.

When Danielle faced Haerin, she pecked her cheek then get out of the bed to shower.

After her shower she cook breakfast, eggs, bacon and pancakes, good thing Haerin finally open her refrigerator so they can stock some food.

While cooking, Danielle smiled when she felt an arm snaked around her waist and a head sleepily and lazily resting on her shoulder blade.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Baby." Danielle gave Haerin another peck on her cheek.

"I told you, I'm going to cook for you."

Danielle face Haerin and pulled her closer while Danielle nuzzled her head on the crook of Haerin's neck.

"You always cook for me, I want to cook for you this time. What time are you gonna go to Yeonjun's villa?"

"Jihye... the pancake is burning."

"Oh my god!" Danielle immediately broke the hug and get the burnt pancakes. "Gosh baby I'm so sorry."

"It's okay I'll still eat it okay?"

"No!"

But it's too late. Haerin already put it in her mouth.

"It's good, thank you for cooking for me. Actually no one does that only Beom's mother."

"Then let me cook for you from now on if we're together."

"No, we cook together." Haerin open her old stereo and good thing that the radio is playing some slow classic song. Haerin get Danielle's hand and put it to her shoulder, now they are having a slow dance.

Danielle blushed terribly this is the first time someone did that to her.

Finally the song ended, Danielle put her hand on Haerin's face and pulled her close until their lips met. Danielle kissed Haerin tenderly, the younger girl returned the gesture eagerly. Danielle tasted a burnt pancake and green apples, how come Haerin's morning breathe taste and smell green apples. It became Danielle's favourite flavour in the world. Haerin's smell was heavenly too.

Before Danielle lost control, she eased herself off of Haerin. "The pancake is burning again baby." She said near Haerin's lip.

"Don't worry, I'll eat it all but for now let me kiss you more." Haerin pulled Danielle's head and kissed her again passionately.

-

SATURDAY NIGHT

Yeonjun's frat party. Haerin invited Danielle to come but she declined telling Haerin that she needs to finish her work so after they cuddled, Haerin dropped Danielle to her place before heading to Yeonjun's villa to finalized everything making sure it is perfect.

It was 7PM when Haerin completed everything and change her clothes, the guests is already arriving she took a selfie and send it to Danielle.

Perv😺

Hello my puppy.😘

(AN:- Don't know about you guys but I SERIOUSLY ALMOST FAINTED!😭)

-

NewJean's Dorm

"Oh my God" Danielle said when she saw Haerin's selfie.

Kazuha, Eunchae and Hyein turned their heads to Danielle. They're having a movie marathon in the living room.

"You okay? Why are you so red?" Hyein asked while she get some popcorn.

"Yeah, just saw something."

"Hey guys, I'm heading out." Minji said when she got out of her room.

She's wearing a coat hiding her floral outfit underneath.

"Where you going?" Danielle asked, though she has a hunch.

"Oh I'm going with Chaeryoung tonight." She ain't lying, when Haerin invited her she asked if she could bring a friend, she's very close to Chaeryoung so she's her plus one.

Danielle sighed in relieved. Thank God it's not Haerin's friend party.

"Take care!" The four girls said at the same time.

-

Back to Alpa Beta Omega Party

Hanni, NingNing, Sofia are now entering the villa, Karina didn't join them since she has date with Jeno.

The place looks amazing. The theme is excellent it's not a typical Hawaiian party where the guest is wearing Hawaiian costume, the host is surely rich as fuck. White foreign hot sexy girls was seen wearing traditional Hawaiian costume giving cocktails, dancing, inside, where the pool is which looks like a big jacuzzi with big volcano in the middle flowing a coloured water lava and has smokey effects the sound system is very lit too, now the Dj is playing Snoop Dog's song Step Yo Game up. Haerin's favourite.

"Wow Sofia! Thanks for inviting us, I didn't know college frat party is like this. It's hella expensive. I bet this is more expensive than our MV set." NingNing commented while checking the place.

"Alpa Beta Omega really gives the best party, expect hundred of college student here so please be careful okay? But I'm pretty sure you're not the only celebrity who's in here now."

"What do you mean." Hanni asked.

"Well, Bang Chan. Felix, (G)I-DLE last time was seen 3 months ago in ABM party, the theme was dirty masquerade."

"What the hell is dirty masquerade theme?" NingNing asked while she get some drink to the Hawaiian crew.

"You need to wear masquerade not ordinary type like you can paint yourself your body and dress like a hooker if you want."

"Ohhhh" NingNing and Hanni said at the same time.

"Too bad Karina has a date, she'll like this if ever." Hanni added.

"HANNIII!!!!!!"

Hanni smiled when she saw Haerin running towards them, the tall girl gave Hanni a quick hug that made Sofia twitch her eyebrows, while NingNing was mesmerized by Haerin's beauty. And Hanni? She's blushing terribly.

"You said you won't make it?" Haerin asked.

"I was just kidding, Sofia actually invited me first before I received your call. Cool party."

"Yeah, I didn't know you and Sofia know each other, and I guess you're Hanni's plus one." Haerin said and gave NingNing a smile that made NingNing bit her lower lip.

"NingNing. I'm NingNing." She said.

"I'm Haerin. Do want to drink or eat?"

"Do you have chicken here?" NingNing asked making a cute face that made Haerin smile from ear to ear.

"We do, turn left and all the chicken flavours is already there any kind of food you like then you go upstairs tell them you're my special friends so you could sit in the VIP area and I can see the whole view there you can even dance. Just asked the waiter for liquor and just go down again if you want to eat."

"Really Haerin?" Sofia asked. Haerin never gave her VIP seat that Yeonjun gave to her not unless it's in good price but this time she's giving it to Hanni and friends for free.

That is shocking.

"Yeah, wait my friend is calling she maybe outside, you guys enjoy the party. I'll hangout with you later."

"How in the world did you know Haerin?" Sofia asked Hanni when the tall girl left.

"Long story, for now but let's go I'm hungry." Hanni look around, "Where's NingNing?"

"She went there already to the food table." Sofia said.

-

"Minji! You made it!"

"Haerin!" Minji said and hugged Haerin so tight. She missed this tall girl after not seeing her yesterday. "By the way this is my friend Chaeryoung."

"By the way you look amazing Haerin."

"You too Minji!"

"Hey, I know you!" Haerin said when she saw Chaeryoung.

Chaeryoung froze a bit.

Its her!

The person who had been always popping in her mind for a week now, the person she secretly visit in the store. She even watched her video dancing.

"You knew each other?" Minji asked.

"Not really, but I always see her at night in the convenience store she always gives me a smile." Haerin explain.

"My name is Haerin."

"Chaeryoung."

"Cool, welcome to Alpha Beta Omega party, come in. I have a seat for you two."

"Gosh Haerin this is so cool." Minji said when she saw the whole place.

"Thanks! I made it myself."
Haerin said proudly to them.

"All of these?" Chaeryoung asked.

"Yeah took me two weeks, but all worth it. The pay is good."

"Gosh you are good."

"Thank Chaeryoung! You two enjoy the party okay? I'll catch up later."

Haerin told Minji where to get the food and where they are gonna stay to drink and dance.

-

VIP

"Hanni? NingNing?" Minji asked, even if her two friends are wearing glasses she know her friends who is busy eating in the couch while jamming to some english bop song that was played by the DJ.

"Chaeryoung? Minji? Why are you here?"

"Gosh NingNing, same reason you're here." Minji said and sit beside them. She even said hi to Sofia, same with Chaeryoung.

Altogether while waiting, the four idols talked and are handling a good bond actually. Sofia excused herself when she saw the guy she likes for a year now. She knows Hanni is in good hand so she grabbed the opportunity to solo the guy of her dreams.

Chaeryoung, Hanni, Minji and NingNing really talked a lot, how's work concert, gossip of course they drink dance without being bothered. The VIP is really private and no one can entered unless you have access.

They saw bunch of mens on the other side and girl groups who looks very rich, they even saw Mingyu dancing downstairs. Sofia was right, there are some celebrities who really was in that party.

Haerin got shocked knowing that the four know each other, she drinks with them too and talk silly things, she really clicked with NingNing a lot, they are both dorks. Chaeryoung who is not really party goer enjoy it a lot too, Haerin is a good host she is funny, she's cute, she nice, she's beautiful.

Minji was so happy when Haerin talks to her, asking if she's hungry or if she wants something or need something.

Hanni giggles a lot when Haerin talks to her about something or ask her how's her week Haerin even gave her a compliment that she looks so cute and sexy.

NingNing likes Haerin no doubt about that, not romantically YET. But who knows? But she's aware of her friends liking Haerin, they're so obvious specially Minji and Hanni but she bet they don't even notice it to each other.

When Haerin left for a while, NingNing now understands that Haerin doesn't know that they're all idols. She was confused at the moment but she's really enjoying every bit of their stay, foods, drinks, music and the fire show is really something. College is good, college is fun that's what she thought.

The Alpha Beta Omega will be giving their guests a performance. Haerin is now kinda tipsy along with her friends.

Yeonjun, Boemgyu, Soobin, Kai and the rest of the frat men was ready to dance but they gave Haerin a thank you speech thanking Haerin for their awesome party. Every body cheer for Haerin including the four idols who is watching in the terrace.

Now the Alpha Beta Omega danced 16 shots, everybody cheer of course hot guys without shirt dancing, who can take that heat? But before the last stanza of the song Yeonjun pulled Haerin and the taller girl is kinda drunk now she dance with them that made the students scream more.

"Hell Ma" Minji commented.

"Damn Ma" Hanni added.

"Mama Mia" Chaeryoung said.

NingNing gulped. How can she not realized that Haerin was that girl, the one who dance BBIBBI that she watched more than 100x already.

It was 2AM when Hanni and NingNing told Haerin that their ride was already waiting for them they are both tipsy. Sofia was riding with someone already and left early.

"Get home safe Hanni and NingNing." Haerin said. She gave NingNing a quick hug, while Hanni give her a tight one.

"Let's hangout again okay?" Hanni said and gave Haerin a quick kiss on her cheek near her lip that her lipstick was mark on the side.

"Of course, thanks for coming!"

Next one was Chaeryoung, Haerin also gave her a hug. "Thanks for coming."

"You're so warm." She complimented.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and soft but very thin at the same time. I had fun, I hope we could go out sometime as a friend?" Chaeryoung asked shyly. "Can I get your number?"

"Of course! You take care okay?"

"I will!" Chaeryoung said when she save Haerin's number, she also thanked Minji for inviting her.

Last one.

"How are you gonna get home?" Haerin asked.

"Well I'll walk a bit and grab a taxi actually my place is near here, I guess you know that." Minji said to Haerin while she wiped the lipstick mark in Haerin's cheek.

Minji doesn't like what Hanni did, she doesn't like that Chaeryoung asked Haerin's number.

"Then I'll accompany you." Haerin said.

"No you're drunk."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Okay, I am." Haerin pouted.

Minji laughed, Haerin is really cute. "Let's go home together Haerin, I'm going to drop you."

"Okay." Haerin said, she is really sleepy.

-

CAB

Haerin fell asleep and Minji doesn't know where she lives, leaving with no choice she brought Haerin to their dorm praying to all Gods that her members is already asleep.

Slowly, but surely Minji opened the door making sure her footstep doesn't have a sound.

But wrong.

Danielle was leaning in the kitchen table arms crossed, twitch eyebrows giving Minji and Haerin who is basically drunk that she doesn't even know where she is, a death glared.

"Why are you with her? I thought you're going to hangout with Chaeryoung?" Danielle question Minji like she's an FBI agent.

She walks towards them and get Haerin to Minji's arm.

"Hey careful, she might get hurt." Minji said.

"Why are you with Haerin?" Again she asked while she put Haerin in the couch.

"I went to her frat party with Chaeryoung."

"Chaeryoung? She knows Chaeryoung too?" Danielle again is now getting irritated. She was very worried for Haerin the entire night, she told Haerin to have fun they exchanged messages from time to time but Haerin didn't reply to her around 1AM.

"Yeah, Chaeryoung knows her but Haerin doesn't." She's confused right now why the hell Danielle is interrogating her and why the hell she get Haerin in her arms.

Danielle didn't said a word she get a towel and water to wiped Haerin's face.

"I'll help you." Minji said.

"No. I'll do it." Danielle said coldly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Minji said when she saw a lipstick stain in Haerin's cheek. "Did you kissed her?"

"Oh no." Minji said while she wave her both hands to Danielle. "Actually I wiped it. Hanni kissed her."

"Hanni?! Apink?" Danielle asked, her voice is really mad right now, Haerin will be dead meat when she wake up.

"No, Pham Hanni. Aespa."

Danielle closed her eyes. "Damn it." She was right all this time it's Hanni Pham that Haerin was talking about. But Haerin said that Hanni was British.

"She knows NingNing too, Hanni and her is kinda close too." Minji added and help Danielle clean Haerin's hand.

"What are you doing?" Danielle asked when she saw Minji wiping Haerin's arm.

"Helping you clean her? Is that a problem?" Minji asked. She's now irritated with Danielle as well. "She's going to sleep in my room."

"NO, she's going to sleep in my ROOM!" Danielle yelled.

"My room! I brought her here!"

"My room!! That's final!"

Minji and Danielle now having a staring competition.

But yelling woke up the entire girls.

"What the hell is happening?" Hyein asked.

"Why is she here?" Eunchae asked.

"Why are you two fighting?" Kazuha asked while looking at Minji and Danielle.

Then Haerin's phone beep.

Danielle get Haerin's phone, she knows the passcode anyway.

"Hey! Privacy Dani." Kazuha said.

But it's too late. Danielle already read the message and that made her blood really boiled.

PhamHanni🐇

- I had fun Haerin! Thank you for tonight, you really look gorgeous and you smell so so good. See you next time, let's have museum date.😘😍🥰

Xxx6543xxx

Hey tall warm cutie, thank you! I had fun, can't wait to have alone time with you!😘 -Chaeryoung

Xxx7513xxx

- Yo Haerin! I asked Hanni for your number, thank you! Let's have chicken skewer next time!🥰 -NingNing

Danielle closed her eyes after reading the messages.

"You're a dead meat when you wake up later Kang." Danielle said while looking at her own girlfriend who is now peacefully sleeping.

But Haerin suddenly sleep talked...

"Jihye.." Haerin said and kissed the pillow she's hugging that made Danielle blushed terribly.

"What the fuck?" Hyein said while looking at Danielle.

-

Wassup my babies🤭 Short update I know :( Gonna give you all a long chapter soon after this. Let's settle down the viewing now shall we? Umm... So let's just do 100 views this time since I'm full of energy again lol. Do comment on how you liked this chapter 😺 And everyone take care of yourselves and don't stress too much okiee? See you all in the next chapter, love youu💛😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.8K 34
Wherein Haerin is a human-cat and Hanni is the owner. (Messy and random situation)
48.7K 3.1K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...
11.1K 773 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. šŸ¢ | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | šŸ¢
53K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." šŸ¢ | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | šŸ¢