Why You?

By bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~•~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~•~ Bright. Lively. Non... More

𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 💛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 👥
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 🎶
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 ✨
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑 | 𝑷𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒 | 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟓 | 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟔 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟕 | 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟖 | 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑪𝒉. 𝟗 | 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟑 | 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟒 | 𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟔 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝑵𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒚𝒏𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟗 | 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟑 | 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟓 | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎!
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟕 | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟖 | 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟗 | 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟏 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟐 | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟒 | 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟓 | 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟕 | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑼𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟎 | 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟏 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟐 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟑 | 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟓 | 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 🌶️
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝑺𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒆
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟕 | 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 🌶️
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟖 | 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏🌶️
𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏
𝑪𝒉. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
𝑪𝒉. 𝟓𝟎 | 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 📜
𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔 🖇️

𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

1.3K 50 13
By bbyxlve_

Aira

"Aira, it's been so long let's go. We're going to get late," Lex scolded from outside my room.

He would have barged in and tensed my ability to look my best if I hadn't locked my door but I needed it today. I could not mess up my perfect birthday look for Noah. 

"I'll be out in a while, Mr. Hudson. And I'm going to get there myself," I annoyed him on purpose to which he obviously, did protest.  "Leave or I'll call Nan and tell her that you're annoying me," the threat was weak and surprisingly it worked after Lex attempted another ten minutes of convincing. 

I watched him leave through my window before I booked my ride and head out. This black dress with straps had instantly caught my attention. Elegant, gorgeous and stunning was the personality it could shape any woman in. Maybe also 'the most perfect woman in the room' too because upon entering the luxurious birthday hall set up, the chandelier directed it's light entirely towards me.

All eyes sparkled upon me with drools and smirks but Lex's eyes felt like they had drowned in a beautiful ecstasy of heaven. My eyes locked with his as I approached Noah for a hug and a birthday wish where his ears finally cleared to hear Noah's admiration of me. 

"You are stunning. Is there anything you can't pull off, Aira?" Noah questioned, mesmerised by my beauty himself.

I only responded with a chuckle and allowed him to walk away and attend his other guests. When my attention finally walked upon Lex, I saw the frustration and anger as everyone's eyes were on me.

His eyes were fixed on me for the rest of the event which I have to admit, didn't annoy me. I actually... like it. He's dressed in all black too. His hair is perfectly set. What in the world? Why am I thinking of all this? We stand next to each other silent for a while.

"Oh my God, Aira. You look so gorgeous," Laura comes breaking the silence.

She's dressed in a blue long dress.

"Thank you. You look so pretty too," I return the compliment.

I don't want Lex saying anything stupid to her so I move away from him with Laura. Laura takes me to her friend group. There are two girls and three boys. Laura introduces them to me one by one. I've never had a big friendship group but I've had a big family group like this with all my close cousins. Everyone is so sweet and lovely. I'm glad I'm friends with Laura.

"Attention everyone. It's time to cut the cake," Noah announces.

Finally. I've been waiting for this. A waiter brings out a really cute cake which is covered in white and brown icing. This has to be a chocolate cake. Chocolate is like the best flavour. Everybody sings happy birthday as he cuts the cake. He feeds it to his mum and little brother and asks the waiter to distribute the rest.

Everybody breaks that clutched crowd around the cake as they receive their pieces. I'm so happy as I get mine handed. I'm about to start eating it when Noah calls me over. I take a sigh as I walk over to him. I wanted to eat the cake.

"Meet my mum," he introduces.

"Hello," I politely greet.

"Is this the girl you were telling me about?" she questions happily.

"Yes mum. Her name is Aira," Noah confirms with a shy smile.

"Noah hasn't stopped talking about you ever since he's met you," she laughed to which his face turned red.

Before I could say anything, I feel an arm snake around my back to my waist.

"I know right. I don't think anyone can think beyond after seeing Aira," Lex's voice interfered.

Noah's mum looks really surprised as she sees the way Lex is interacting with me. I take his hand off my waist.

"Oh, it's really nothing," I say.

"It was nice meeting you," she says before walking away.

I am so embarrassed right now. Lex always has to do something stupid.

"Well. Eat up. There's going to be dancing soon," Noah tells.

"Great. Me and Aira have been practicing," Lex lies, giving me the eyes.

"What?" I look to him, surprised.

I pick up my fork as scoop some icing off the cake piece. Lex is for sure possessed.

"I can't wait to see it," Noah smiled.

He walks away with his mum to some other guests. I give Lex a death stare as to what he has done. Now I'm going to have to dance with him. I walk away from him and eat my cake. And get some more because I'm upset. It's not even a while before the music starts playing. I already see Lex coming towards me.

"Let's go and dance," he says as if he was waiting for this moment.

He's enjoying it once again. Everyone pairs up. Me and Lex are standing in the centre. He grabs my hand and puts it on his shoulder as he locks the other one in his. His other hand is placed on my waist and we start dancing.

"I'll never forgive you for this," I grit angrily.

"I don't recall apologising," he utters shamelessly.

"It's a sign. You really should," I wince my eyes at him.

"I think I'm enjoying it. You should've seen your face," he teased.

"I felt my expression. You don't need to remind me," my eyes bawl at him.

God this man. I really wonder what goes through his mind. He moves a few steps back as he takes our locked hands to the air and spins me. My dress has a lot of flare, and it rises up as I'm spinning. Lex roughly pulls me back in. My hands against his chest as he holds my waist. I feel strands of hair on my face from the spin.

Our feet are still in sync, moving. He removes the few strands of hair from my face and pushes the bunch of hair on my shoulder behind my back. He pulls me even closer to him, like we're hugging right now. My heart starts racing as his eyes lock into mine. Why does he always do this to me?

I feel like I get hypnotised every time this man touches me or is around me with his eye contact. But it's like he's adoring every beauty of mine. The sounds of clapping hands reach my ears. I look around and the music has stopped. Everyone stands clapping at out dance. I pull away from Lex as I stand there.

"Wow. The dance was really good," Noah compliments.

"Thanks, Noah," I appreciate.

Before Lex says anything stupid, I walk away from him and start looking for Laura. I haven't seen her since the cake cutting ceremony. I'm walking around the hall admiring the decorations and setup, but I can't seem to get my mind off Lex. Every time I look at him, he's talking to someone but looking at me at the same time.

I'm walking down the tables with food which is never ending. There are pastries, biscuits and all kinds of bakery snacks. I see a dark shadow approach me as I'm trying out one of the biscuits.

"Hey," they say. 

I turn around to face them. It's one of Laura's guy mates she had introduced to me earlier.

"Hi?" I respond back awkwardly.

"You were great out there," he complimented like tens of other people haven't.

"Oh. Thank you." I appreciate as his eyes look me up and down consistently.

"So, I was wondering when you were free?" he asks placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm actually quite busy. So, I don't know," I answer nudging it off slightly but it stays there.

We're quiet far from the hall, out of anyone's sight. I do get a bit nervous but he's Laura's friend. Maybe he's just trying to be friendly. I give his hand another nudge as a hint but he still doesn't take it off my shoulder. Suddenly, his shirt from his shoulder is gripped and he's swung around.

"Get your dirty hand off her!" Lex yells punching his face.

I gasp as I see him on the floor.

"Lex what are you doing?" I gasp.

Lex ignores me and moves down to the guy and grabs him by his collar.

"How dare you touch her. I told you to stay away from her!" he says punching him again.

The guy doesn't resist and raises his hand at Lex when Laura comes.

"Connor," she gasps, running to him.

I pull Lex off him as Laura gets Connor on his feet.

"What the fuck, Lex," she says looking at the blood around Connor's nose.

Lex grabs my hand and pulls me out of Noah's house instantly, taking me to his car.

"Lex! Why did you hit him? He didn't even do anything! Let me go," I frown.

He opens his passenger seat and throws me in it, shutting the door to my face. He walks around to his seat staring at me with anger. He turns on the car and starts driving.

"Lex answer me. Why did you hit him?" I repeatedly question.

"Oh, shut up, Aira. You were clearly uncomfortable, and he was not removing his hand off your shoulder on purpose," he justified.

"He only had his hand on my shoulder and you made his face bleed!" I exclaim.

"And?" he scoffs.

"What do you mean and?" I gasp looking at the audacity this man has to think making someone's nose bleed is not a big deal.

"No one touches you! Not at my cost!" he aggressively yells.

He continues to drive on and there's some silence before I speak again.

"If someone just lays their pinkie on me, you'll hit them, what will you do if someone does something worser?" I fight.

He stops the car and looks at me with his glaring eyes, fumed with anger. These flames that hasn't been with him for a while, now return. Better than ever, hotter and burning.

"Get out," are the only two words he utters.

"What?" I question, confused.

"I said get out!" he yells, banging his hand on the steering wheel.

I open the door and get out of his car as I watch him drive off. How rude! I look around to my surroundings and I'm in the middle of the road. I book an Uber right on the spot. Even though it's pretty late I have no other way of getting home. I pray for my safety as I get into it.

I'm so not going to spare Lex today. How can someone even be like that? Whenever he feels like he can be and asshole and whenever he wants a spice of romance, he becomes shameless. I shouldn't have ever thought a person like him would change.

I call Laura and she's also mad at me for whatever happened with Connor. I'm dropped off home safely and head up to Lex's room. He's not in his room. I search his bathroom and he's not there either. I find him around the poolside through his window. I feel anger rush in me as I head down to the poolside. He's standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Lex!" I call but he continues to ignore me and show me his back.

I turn him around by his arm and look at his face.

"Because of you Laura isn't speaking to me," I frowned.

"And?" he speaks, unbothered.

"What do you mean and?" I shout grabbing onto his collar with both my hands.

"She's my only friend. Can you stop it with your childish behaviour?" I aggressively scold.

"What do you mean childish behaviour?" he says grabbing my hands and releasing his collar.

"The one you've been keeping up with."

He rolls his eyes and heads away. I instantly follow behind as I call his name. Not realising there's a huge stone which my heel stumbles against. Lex tries grabbing onto my arm as I fall into the pool but fails and fall into it with me.

"Can't you be more careful?" he scolds.

"Can YOU be more careful," I exaggerate, pushing my hair back.

"Look Aira. I've told you a million times to stay away from Laura-" he starts with his bullshit again.

"No, I will not. She's not like you. Whenever you feel you treat me like shit and whenever you don't you bombard up to me like a shameless person."

"Shameless person?" he says getting up on me again.

"Yes. Exactly like this!" I shout.

I see anger build up in him for a few seconds as he looks at me. He then grabs my face and aggressively hits his lips onto mine. Kissing them roughly. My hands are against him punching him and pushing him away for release. He pulls apart once he's short for breath.

"You asshole!" I yell slapping him right across the face.

He grabs my face again and starts kissing me. I am so disgusted in him right now. After a few seconds, his lips pull of mine just to get some air.

"Slap me again and I'll kiss you," he threatens as he sees my hand rising.

He gets out of the pool and leaves as I stay there in disbelief. I didn't know he would go this far with his behaviour. I get out of the pool and walk up to my bathroom, stripping myself. Under this cold shower, I cried my heart out and wondered why I thought it was ever a good idea to get comfortable around a man like this.

I rub my lips forcefully, trying to get that dirty kiss of his off. I only had one friend and now she's mad at me because of Lex. By the end of the shower, I had no motivation to do anything. I just laid in my towel and wandered off to sleep pretty easily.

Don't forget to Vote 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 36K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
112 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
76.8K 2.3K 37
Everest moves in with her future fellow firefighter who just so happens to be her best friends brother and her frenemy. When they're at work one day...
183K 6.7K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...