Why You?

By bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... More

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•

461 36 4
By bbyxlve_

Lex

I was in the kitchen opening a bottle of Vodka for some mental relief when Aira catches me. 

"What are you doing?" she hurries over to snatch the bottle out from my hand.

"Aira, give that to me. Go back to your room and sleep," I commanded, attempting to snatch the bottle out of her hand.

"No, I'm not giving this to you," she refused, walking back on her steps.

"I said give it back," I asked again slowly approaching her. 

She ran the opposite side of the kitchen island. I take a quick sprint after her but she was as fast as me. Her hand uncaps the bottle and just as I feared, that she would drain it down the sink, she doesn't.

She puts the bottle to her mouth chugging less and having more drip down her shirt. I get the chance to get to her to take the bottle off her mouth but she ends up dropping it. The glass shatters to the ground in a million pieces and she smiles. 

"Oh no, the bottle, it's broken," she gasps dramatically.

I sigh before instructing her to go sit on the chair at the dining table while I clean this up. Lana wasn't home right now. I grab the brush and collect the glass in one area before scooping it into the dustpan. Just as I do, Aira comes to kneel down and examine my cleaning skills. 

"There's a piece there," she points near my foot as if I cannot see it myself. 

I scoop it and then she points out another one. Again, and again. The dustpan and brush drop out of my hands.

"You're not done yet," she complained in a drunk tone.

I pick her up by the hips and put her on the kitchen island. Then I go back to the dustpan and brush to finish up cleaning the glass. She swings her legs against the counter and starts to sing.

"Lex is an arrogant asshole. I really hope he knows that. La la la la la."

I get her off the island after the cleaning is done. She grabs a knife and points it at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask with panic.

"You were so rude to Laura. I am going to stab you," she growled, coming towards me with the knife.

"Aira, you're drunk right now. Give me the knife," I say walking backwards.

She doesn't stop and eventually she's chasing me around the lounge. Threatening to kill me for what I did to Laura. She eventually trips against the table and the knife flies out of her hand. She lands onto the floor dramatically.

"Blood!" she yells.

"What, where?" I instantly react, getting over to her to make sure she was okay.

"Nowhere," she laughed hysterically. She must really be crazy but I can't believe she has thoughts of killing me. I get her up and turn to the stairs. She grabs a table decoration and throws it against my back.

"Fuck! Aira that hurt so bad," I exclaim.

She stands there laughing. I feel my back hurting with pain right now and all I need is to get on my bed as I cannot stand for another moment. Aira follows me up to my room and takes control of my bed. Basically, she spreads herself giving me minimal space. I lay down beside her and there she goes, swinging her leg over me. I'm gone for sure today. I turn my head to look at her smell her shirt.

"Why do my clothes smell so bad?" she asks me.

"Because you have alcohol on them," I blinked.

She frustratedly gets up and goes into my bathroom. I get more comfortable on my bed in the meantime. She comes out in one of my hoodies and a messy bun. The hoodie drops slightly down her thighs but her lower body is mostly naked. Oh, she's so going to hate herself for this tomorrow morning. She lies back down next to me looking so hot and cute right now.

Why doesn't she ever dress like this around the house? Her leg swing over mine one more time. They're so tempting. My eyes crawl along her soft skin, just wanting to touch them. She's drunk Lex. Control yourself. She takes her foot up to my face which is stuffed in my pillow and rubs it over my lips.

"Aira!" I exclaim.

"Hehehehe. I've always wanted to do this."

I grab her arms and straighten her up on the bed.

"Shut up and sleep or I'll throw you out the window," I threatened.

She finally shuts up and closes her eyes. I do the same.

Aira

I wake up in Lex's room the first thing that hits me was my reflection in the mirror. I was in his hoodie without anything underneath. No!! I am so embarrassed. And my head is about to blast with pain. I remember chugging alcohol but don't remember anything that happened after. There's no way I'm going to face Lex today. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid last night.

Quietly heading out of his room, I get to mine and change for work. The house was really quiet and Lex did not come calling for me. I tip toed down to the kitchen and no one is there which gave me a sense of relief. Lex must've left for office already. Lana isn't in the kitchen. I call her name out but here is no response. Chris comes in to tell that she's on a sick leave today. Great.

I start by making myself a hangover drink first and in the process of moving back and forth from the fridge to the kitchen island, my heels chomp on my feet. I go down to unclip them and take them off me before I continue. On top of my sober drink, I decided to make some toast and get some orange juice. No, it is not weird to have two drinks for breakfast. Leave me alone.

I place my plate of toast and orange juice on the dining table and walk back to drink my sober drink. I place the empty glass in the sink and head back to the dining hall when a sharp piece of glass digs into my foot. My throat erupts a loud scream that echoes a little in the dining area. I lift my foot off the floor and the blood drips down the glass and onto the floor.

The dining table is far and I don't think I can walk. There's no support around. I attempt to hop over on one foot and do manage to for the first few hops. I was about to lose my balance when Lex comes to my sight and my foot stops lurking in the air.

"Oh my God, Aira!" Lex yells placing a plastic bag on the dining table and sprinting to catch me in his arms before I could fall and have the glass dig deeper in my foot.

"Why are you walking bare feet!" he started to scold, picking me up in his arms bridal style and taking me to the chair.

"The heels were killing me and this really bad headache too. And now that," I said annoyingly.

My face burned from the pain and I was sure it was red like I had been in a heat apocalypse. What a hectic morning.

"Chris grab the damn first aid box for me!" he yells watching the blood continue to drip onto his hands.

Lex slowly grabs the edge of the glass to pull it from my skin. I hissed and flicked my foot out of his hand from the pain. He instantly leaves it, getting a fright himself.

"Does it hurt a lot?" he asks.

"Yes," I cried at his dumb question.

It's probably 2cm deep in my skin and my blood is drooling like waterfall and he wants to know if it hurts? Chris brings the first aid box and places it next to Lex. Lex stares at my foot and looks up at me. He's in deep thinking of something.

"Aira, look a food truck," he points outside the door.

"What, where?" I instantly look over and he pulls the glass out of my foot immediately.

"Ouh! Lex why would you do that?" I screamed lightly as the pain lessened. 

More blood dripped onto his hand that held my foot. He grabs some cotton and places it above my cut and starts dressing it.

"Stop crying now," he taunts meanly.

"It still hurts," I sniffed.

He gets up and washes his hand in the kitchen sink.

"Your makeup is ruined," he points towards my face when he came back.

"What really?" I ask feeling my face instantly.

"No, I'm just kidding. Stop crying or else it would be," his eyes expanded sarcastically.  I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Lex."

Don't forget to Vote 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 204 8
[Childhood best friends to enemies to lovers] Mavae and Will have shared an unbreakable bond since the tender age of six, a childhood friendship that...
112 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
6.3M 271K 40
Sierra Lancaster has had an agonizingly mediocre life. She grew up in a happy home, made loyal friends, graduated college, and is now pursuing her dr...
63.4K 1.2K 36
'"Tell me what's wrong." I laugh, but it's filled with sadness, "I can't tell you what's wrong, I don't know you." "That's exactly why you can tell...