under the ice and snow

Av Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... Mer

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration 🔞
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 33 - day off 🔞
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 32 - Reunion

149 1 4
Av Ekonochan

Ichika POV

It's been  days since we came back from Paris and everyone is extremely busy, because all the work for the past few days had piled up, since the leaders were all out so Bonten had practically been on auto pilot.

Non of the siblings were free at the moment they were busy and fully scheduled I've hardly even seen any of them since we got back, Shinichiro and Emma traveled to Germany to settle some disputes, Mikey and Mochi went to Mexico to sign papers and attend the burial of the former leader of the red flame, from what I heard it was Zaniri that was originally invited by Antonio Gabrielle but she's to busy dealing with the underworld of Bonten to go, and Izana was in America for who knows what reason, so the executives were pretty much in charge at the moment.

"Ichika please come quick there's trouble" Luna quickly said on the phone before cutting the call, "what was that?" Sumi asked, "I'm not sure but we're going to Bonten right now" I said standing up, "but what about the board meeting?" Sumi asked following me "postpone it till tomorrow" I said shortly as we entered my car.

When we arrived at Bonten there was utter chaos as if the entire office had been divided into two, "quickly to the meeting room" I said to Sumi who followed after me.
We entered the elevator and headed upstairs, as we entered the room we could see everyone was seriously arguing and Sanzu had pulled out his gun, "what's going on?" I asked Senju who was trying to hold Sanzu back, "it's a long story" Nanami said as she was treating Ran's injury.

"Have you all gone mad!" Takeomi yelled, "shut up!" Ran shouted back "this is all your fault Sanzu would you just calm down for once" Draken said slamming his hand on the table which caused Sumi to hide behind me, "listen I'm not sure what's going on but we can settle this calmly" I said, "we've been trying to for the past hour" Yuzuha said sighing, "the general meeting is starting in three minutes you all can't go out like this" Akane said sighing, "I wish Zaniri was here" Mana said sadly, "yeah she would have handled this like a pro" Kiari said, "listen we're attacking immediately" Sanzu said irritatedly "are you stupid we can't just jump into a fight without thinking" Kakucho said annoyed, "but we can win" Ran persisted "not without a plan" Wakasa said boredly.

"It's time for the meeting" Chifuyu said entering the room with Kazutora and Mitsuya, "just let me do the talking Takeomi said leaving the room "huh who made him king?" Hanma asked "that's a damn good question" Nahoya pitched in "let's just go" I said exhausted.

Majority of Bonten's top members were all gathered both home and abroad and things were going well until "we should attack now!" Sanzu shouted as he got up "we can't just jump into something like that" Kakucho said also getting up "ah shit here we go again" Kokonoi said sighing, "I agree with Sanzu on this one" Taiju said, "who cares what you think" Draken said annoyed, "why don't we all calm down" Mitsuya said exhausted, "it's no use Taka-chan" Hakkai sighed "screw this if you don't want to make a move then my faction will" Sanzu said, "you can't do that" Baji said standing up, "all decisions have to be taken collectively" Rindou said, "that's true" Wakasa agreed, "that's why we should hold off for now" Naoto explained, "let's just close the meeting now" Inupi suggested "without a decision?" Nahoya asked, "you know that's not possible" Chifuyu said, "everybody shut up!" Takeomi shouted "just because you're old doesn't mean we have to listen to you old man" Hanma cut in earning a glare from Takeomi.

"Oh Zaniri, where art thou?" Yuzuha said exhausted "why do you guys keep praying for Zaniri to come and not the brothers?" I asked "well the brothers are a good option but Zaniri is closer right now" Mana explained, "and she's so use to handling this kind of situations" Akane added, "wow she must be amazing" I said "super amazing actually Kiari said "why I'm flattered" a familiar voice said from the door.

"Zaniri!" Nanami called out first grabbing everyones attention "welcome back" I greeted which she returned with a smile she was suspiciously quiet actually her hair was growing back and she was dressed in a casual black top and jeans with sneakers no makeup at all but what really caught my attention was the tired look on her face was the underworld really that stressful, she looked like she was about to pass out with the deep eye bags that must have been caused by an excessive lack of sleep.

Rindou POV

I was so invested in all the arguing that I didn't notice Zaniri enter until Nanami shouted it, when we all noticed her presence everyone went quite, she looked tired, it wasn't the first time of course, she had left all her work to pile up despite my warnings so it was bound to happen the only problem was when she was in this state she was easily irritated which is actually dangerous.

"I dropped by the office to check on everyone before I went home to get some rest, but I didn't expect to see this" Zaniri said walking to the table where we were all sitted, she looked around, "well since I'm here you might as well tell me the problem" she continued before yawning, "you don't have to do that we'll take care of it, you should rest" Sanzu said nervously, "huh what was that?" She asked with a sadistic smile, "well I-" Sanzu started before getting cut off "I know you did not just say that after I heard you barking like a dog two offices away, now you better sit your bubble gum looking ass down before I put a hole through it" Zaniri said angrily, "yes ma'am" Sanzu quickly sat down.

Her entire demeanor was so threatening that the tension in the room was thick enough for it to be cut through, "Zaniri why don't you calm down" Ichika said softly probably trying to saving all our asses "Ichika honey it's better if you leave this to me" Zaniri said flashing a small smile at her "do something bro" Ran whispered to me but to be honest I was just as terrified "I'm not doing shit" I replied.

"Waka-chan why don't you tell me what the problem is" Zaniri said, "well it's actually a simple situation actually Sanzu's guys were attacked by an upcoming gang, Sanzu wants to attack now while Kakucho said we should wait and observe first" Wakasa explained, "well rushing into a fight without any plan is stupid of course" Zaniri started, "told you" Kakucho gloated, "but crippling them as soon as possible would prevent any future problems" she continued "see" Sanzu said proudly, "Kiari, Kokonoi get information on the gang and hand it over to... Draken and Takeomi they'll make the decision on when to attack" she finished.

"Wow that's a good solution" I said proudly times like this really make me fall deeper in love with her "but why them I could make the decision" Ran complained, "are you sure you won't be influenced by your pink haired boyfriend?" Zaniri asked as we all laughed lightening the mood, "anyway I'm off to my complex in Rapponggi to take a six hours plus nap don't hit me up, oh and Rindou see me after work" she said before making her eay to the door, "oooh someone's gonna get some" Ran teased "please stop" I sighed.

Ichika POV

As Zaniri was on her way out she bumped into someone "you look like shit" Izana said to Zaniri who just scoffed "oh thanks you noticed" she said in a sarcastic tone, "so did you finish your work?" he asked, "isn't it obvious" she answered, "I told you not to pile it up" Izana scolded, "whatever only Big bro Shin can say that to me, later" Zaniri said before walking out, "tch brat" Izana sighed under his breath, "Izana, how was your trip?" I asked, "it was fine but but I missed you beautiful" Izana said flirtatiously as everyone looked at us, "keep looking and you'll all lose your seeing privileges" he threatened, "you and Zaniri really are siblings" I laughed, "yes but I'm the better Kurokawa" he bragged, "so should we get out of here, I'm tired and I've missed you" he complained, "sure let's go" I said laughing.

Sumi POV

I just watched Ichika leave with Zaniri leave with Izana and all I could do was internally facepalm because she didn't finish today's work, "damn when am I getting my reunion" Senju laughed, "hopefully soon isn't Mikey coming back tomorrow?" Yuzuha asked, "yeah he is" she answered, "you know I have couple names for them" Luna said, "sure tell us" Akane said, "Izichi and Rizan" Luna proposed, "that's good but what about Ichizan and Zanirin" Nanami said, "how about we meet in the middle, Izichi and Zanirin" Mana said, "that works" we all agreed.

Izana POV

I led Ichika out of the office and took her back to my car, "so have you missed me?" I asked ,"of course it's been so lonely in my mansion" she pouted which was absolutely adorable, "sorry babe, I'm here now so" I said "I see... So what do you want to do?" she asked "hmmm how bout sex all day I've been really pent up lately" I teased, "I will call Sumi to come pick me up" she pouted "I'm kidding" I lied, "better be" she snapped sassily, she's starting to act like Zaniri nowadays, "my sister is having way to much influence on you" I commented, "not really I'm always like this" she said looking out the window, "anyway your birthday is coming up anything you want?" I asked "at this point there's nothing we can't afford... how about a party" she suggested, "sounds good where do you want to have it?" I questioned, "how about Vegas" she said with sparkles in her eyes "then Vegas it is" I smiled.

We got back to the mansion and ended up spending the rest of the day together planning her party I even had to end up calling Zaniri which was super annoying but she is still the best party planner I know.

Zaniri POV

Damn I feel like dead wood I couldn't even drive myself back and as soon as I got into my complex I ended up collapsing on the couch "babe babe wake up" a familiar voice gently said, "let me sleep just a few more minutes" I answered in a muffled tone.

Rindou POV

After work I quickly headed to Zaniri's private complex, it was hard work avoiding my brother who seemed pretty adamant on taking me drinking.
As I walked in the building all the lights were switched off and I could see a sleeping figure on the couch, of course it was Zaniri, I switched on all the lights and tried to gently wake her up but she was being stubborn, "babe you can't sleep here" I said stroking her messy white hair, "Rin? Why not?" She asked sitting down as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, it's kind of hard to believe someone as cute as her made an entire room full of criminals fear for their lives, "because this place isn't comfortable" I replied, "well the sleeps already gone" she pouted, "sorry about that... Have you eaten since you came back?" I asked, "eat? I could barely even stand" she giggled, "I told you not to let your work pile up" I playfully scolded, "yes yes I know but I was lazy" she shrugged, "why don't you go clean up and I'll make something for you to eat" I suggested, "sounds good thank you" she said standing up to stretch "alright off you go" I said gently pushing her towards the bedroom, "alright alright I'm going, damn your lucky I'm so in love with you" she laughed before heading to the room.

Once she finished cleaning up she came out of the bedroom in her regular nightgown, "what are you making?" She asked sitting on the kitchen counter, "nothing much just rice and some vegetables on the side" I said "what! no meat" she asked looking into the pot, "there will be pieces of meet, now get away from the pot before you get burned" I said covering the pot, "Ichika's birthday is coming up I wonder what to get her" she said thinking, "I'm sure she'll like anything you give her" I said kissing her cheeks "yes your right" she said hugging me.

After we finished eating I went to take a bath while she waited on the bed, when I came out I saw that she was on a phone call and for some reason she kept on insulting whoever was on the other side of the line, "hey babe who was that?" I asked when she ended the call, "oh it was bro Izana" she answered switching off her phone, "is there a problem?" I asked, "nah he just wanted me to help him plan Ichika's birthday party in Vegas" she explained, "is that how planning sounds between you two?" I questioned, "well we have our own way of speaking and showing affection" she smiled , men they are weird "uh huh, you do you I guess" I said entering the bed, "good night" she said before quickly falling asleep, guess she must've still been tired.

........................................................................

Hey guys sorry about the late updates been really busy these weeks

Anyways I think I kinda like Zaniri x Rindou more than the main Izana x Ichika ship

Maybe I should make a side story for them an au where they fall in love when they are teenagers

Give me your thoughts.

And maybe a Kakucho x Nanami fanic
A Wakasa x Sumi fanfic = Wakasu
A Hanma x Kiari fanfic = Hariari
A Mikey x Senju fanfic = Manju

So I need all y'all's opinion ❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

34K 926 16
Bonten's are the most feared alphas in the underground organization. Their lives was nothing but murder, prostitutes, and gambling. One day, they hir...
37.1K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
215K 5K 13
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
5.1K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...