Why You?

Galing kay bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... Higit pa

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†

572 40 1
Galing kay bbyxlve_

Aira

I looked at the stained red marks on my wrist Lex left. I couldn't stop the tears that fell from my eyes. I hated this guy. He's so rude and cold. I didn't even do him harm, why does he treat me like this?

"Aira, can I come in?" Lana's voice reached my ears with the few knocks she left on my door.

"Sure," I answered, quickly wiping my tears as she entered with a lovely smile which I returned.

"I'm just here to tell you that I'm leaving," she spoke, shocking me.

"What do you mean leaving? Aren't you staying here?" I fearfully ask getting on my feet.

"No," she answered.

"What about, Chris?" I questioned with a bit of hope that I wasn't going to be left with this monster alone.

"He already left as well," she says, disappointing me.

I feel a sudden panic inside me. I'm going to have to stay in this big house, alone, with Lex. There was already so much fear of how violent he had gotten with me. My eyes move from left to right thinking of an alternative, but I couldn't think of one.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked with a worry.

"No. No. I'll see you tomorrow then I guess," I lowly answer.

"Have a great night, Aira," she wishes as she exits out the door.

How am I going to sleep alone? I'm afraid to sleep alone. I walk out to see if Lex is in his room. I slowly turn the knob and peek through quietly. He's sound asleep on his bed. I take a glance around the empty dark house. The only lights are the mini ones alongside the second floor.

I walk back to my room and an instant fright comes to me. I started imagining all these things. What if a snake comes through the window? Or someone sneaks up on me while I'm sleeping? I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts.

I grab my pillow and blanket and walk out to Lex's room. I don't think I have any other choice. I lay the pillow down next to his door and lay down. Well at least now if I ever get chased by a monster I can easily get to Lex. That asshole is merciless but who knows, maybe he'd help. All I have to do now is wake up before he does.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running in Lex's room. I glanced at the clock in the hallway and it was 6:30 am. I quickly grabbed my things and went back to my room. It was a rough sleep. I can feel my back aching already. Besides, I have no time to lose. I start getting ready before Mr. Arrogant starts shouting through the entire house again.

I get dressed in a light blue blazer and pants with a white blouse. I have silky black hair which I tied into a high ponytail and left two strands out. I wore white heels and matched a white purse for my phone. I loved to be colour-coordinated. I don't know why but it was just one of those things that made sense to my brain. I added pearl studs and headed downstairs.

It was already 8 o'clock and I saw Lex eating his breakfast. I am actually not in the mood to see his face this morning so I head straight out. Chris is sitting in his chair, like usual. Must be a really boring job.

"Good morning, Chris," I greet.

He greets back.

"Mind dropping me off at the office," I ask.

"No worries," his responses were always short and professional.

He goes in to get the keys and comes back in no time. Honestly, if I was a driver, I would never work with anyone this rude or arrogant. I wonder how long he's been working here. The office isn't too far from the house, but it is so beautiful. I walk into the building. So luxurious from the inside.

I thought it was going to be something less luxurious but it's like a whole palace. I got to know that my cabin is on the very top floor. I take the elevator and enjoy the view I get of the city. But it was a fair ride, took me about 5 minutes to get to the top floor without any stops.

The place was so organised for a new settlement. Every candidate has their own desk but in a tight space. There are restaurants and cafes as well. I find my name written on the black glass door of a huge cabin. Beside it, is another glass door to a huge cabin with Lex's name.

"If it's black, how am I going to see the people that are outside?" I questioned myself.

"Go inside, you dimwit," a voice whispers amongst me.

I suddenly turn around as my arm bangs on the handle of the door. It's Lex.

"Set a code for your cabin so no one breaks into it," he instructs pointing to the keypad.

"It's bad to scare people like that," I point to his face.

His eyes follow my finger and then to my face. He rolls his eyes and goes into his cabin after setting his passcode. I am setting the passcode for the cabin when he comes back out again.

"Are you sure you're competent for running a business?" he asks commenting at my pace. "Or are you just here for the money?" he further taunted like my Uncle isn't a billionaire himself.

By money he was implying that regardless of being a billionaire's niece, I was still a gold-digger. Matter of fact he wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my uncle. I was never given the right to interfere with major clients, rather just female ones because uncle was narrow-minded. But now that I think of it, I'm glad I didn't see this pretty face and ugly personality before, or else I would have thrown him off a cliff ages ago.

"Do you think I am a beggar!" I shout, catching everyone's attention towards us.

"What the fuck," Lex yells under his breath, madly.

I guess that really wasn't a good idea. He grabs my arms and pulls me into my cabin. Wait. I can see everything from the inside. This is so cool.

"Aira. I don't know how things work around Mr. Alzert's office," he starts taking steps towards me, making me take a few back in response. "But things in my office work differently," he angrily says watching me bump into the glass wall.

I look away from his glaring and burning eyes because they always look like they want to throw me off a building or into a flaming building because of how annoying I am.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Aira," his voice gets deeper and more commanding.

I look up to him with a pout as my eyebrows corner to my nose. His face is so serious right now and it's nearly making me laugh because I find serious faces extremely funny.

"Why are you making these weird faces, Aira? Is this some kind of joke to you?" he scolds even more, taking another step forward.

"Mr. Hudson, I know I am very beautiful but if you cannot see please get glasses," I suggest trying to get out of this fight with him.

"What?" he scoffs, arching his neck back.

"You keep taking steps forward and forward like look at me, I'm literally against the glass door," I broke the news to him, looking to my sides. "Yeah, so glasses would be a really good option," my voice softened as the death stare rolled across his face for me.

"I think YOU ARE blind. YOU need glasses. YOU and beautiful," he chuckles, speaking up.

But I see his eyes studying every detail of my face like he hasn't seen someone like me. I am not full of myself, rather I am very beautiful. It was the first thing anyone talked about to me and I am not bragging. But to admit that this was the first pretty face I had seen amongst a man in a while was an unpleasant thought to my mind.

"You get the best plastic surgeon to fix that and you'd still be the most NON beautiful woman on this planet," he speaks again, wanting a response out of me so he can throw me around.

"I don't need-" I start to argue, giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Oh, shut up. I'm not here to argue over this stupid nonsense. We have to take interviews today and you'll be taking half of them in your cabin. And please set aside your childish behaviour I'm not tolerating that here," he stated, turning around to leave my cabin instantly.

Childish behaviour. Why don't you set aside your arrogant and rude behaviour and then come talk to me?

"Uncle, why did you get me into this? You could've asked one of your sons to deal with this," I talk up to myself since no one here wants to be fucking nice to me!

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 120 10
With no money and nowhere to go, Juliette Rhodes only had one single desire; to start over. In a secluded, gossipy town is where she finds her new li...
63.3K 1.2K 36
'"Tell me what's wrong." I laugh, but it's filled with sadness, "I can't tell you what's wrong, I don't know you." "That's exactly why you can tell...
3.4M 148K 91
When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than she originally thought. β€’...
106 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...