Why You?

By bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... More

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏

635 46 4
By bbyxlve_

Aira

I was currently in my hotel room in Dubai. I had bought a new phone and had managed to get away from the psychotic son of a bitch. My next flight was in 6 hours and I was supposed to give updates to my uncle whenever I could. This was a big responsibility he had entrusted me with.

I had just finished my Masters in Business, initially hoping to get a job in my uncle's company in the US but he had other plans. I'm not ungrateful for this opportunity but rather nervous. Lex Hudson is a well-established and experienced businessman whereas I am totally new to this.

Uncle did say he'd teach me the ways so I would be fine which is the reason I am not too worried. He seemed like a nice, warm person. Now for a comfortable sleep, I take a warm shower first and dive into deep slumber.

The room service constantly ringing my doorbell woke me up. God, what's the fucking issue? My body still felt so tired after the very uncomfortable ride on the wet plane seat and now these people won't let me have this bed. I get out of bed and walk out to open the door.

"Ma'am, your booking time finished three hours ago," he informs with a smile.

"What do you mean? What time is it?" I yawned.

"It's 10 p.m," he looks at his watch to tell me.

10 PM! I MISSED MY FLIGHT! Shit.

"Can you please give me a second?" I excused myself.

I walk over to my phone and check for the next flight available. Which was in 5 hours. I walk back outside to the room service person.

"Is it okay if I have an extra hour? I'll be out after," my lips stretched in embarrassment.

"That's fine ma'am," he returned the gesture with a 'don't worry, you're fine' smile.

I close the door and walk back to my phone, messaging my uncle. This is so annoying. How did I sleep for nine hours straight? I hope Mr. Hudson doesn't get furious. I book a seat for the next flight and change into something more decent and formal.

After finishing my makeup and heading to sign out, I catch a cab to the airport and successfully board my flight to Australia. By the time I reached there, it was noon. Just as I am about to call my uncle for further instructions because I don't have Mr. Hudson's number, I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello," I greet, picking up the call.

"Aira Perrier right?" the deep voice speaks to confirm he's talking to the right person.

"Yeah? Who is this?" I asked.

"Lex Hudson," his tone coldly suggested me not to step over professional boundaries.

"My driver is there to receive you. He's wearing black formal clothes," he instantly let me know before I could ask anything after he told me his name.

"Oh-" I start to speak before getting cut off.

He just hung up on me. What the actual fuck? I look around to find a guy in black formal clothes. I spot one at the edge standing near a black car. He looked quite old. I walk over with my luggage.

"Did Mr. Hudson send you?" I sighed at his name.

"Yes. Ms Aira?" he confirms to which I nodded yead.

"Welcome Madam," he says opening the door for me.

"You don't have to call me madam. You're older than me, it's just not respectful," I say. "And you don't have to open the door for me either," I added with a small smile.

I'm aware it's all professional but in my morals, respect applies everywhere. He gives a gentle smile. I open the boot and put the luggage in myself and then take my seat on the passenger side. We pass the Harbor bridge and the Opera house. This place is so beautiful. I've always wanted to visit Sydney, and now I get the chance to work here. Working here reminds me of Mr. Hudson. How could he just hang up on me? That's so rude and unprofessional.

The car enters through big gates, around the fountain, set at the entrance, and stops at the stairs. The house is two story and has a pool in the backyard. Flowers are planted around the edge of the walls. It is so beautiful. This house is smaller than the one we have in the US but certainly more environmentally friendly.

I take my luggage out and walk into the lush living area. Who am I kidding? This is literally owned by one of the richest businessmen in the US. As I adore the setting, that airport guy comes out of the kitchen.

"You! What are you doing here?" I pointed with a yelling tone.

His eyes bawl out at my sight like it was torture for him to look at me.

"Are you following me?" he questions with a chuckle, having so much confidence in him.

He really must be out of his mind. He really can't be serious right now. I bet even blind people won't follow him.

"You think I am following you?" I huffed, shocked by the thought process this man carried. "You're so full of yourself, try understanding how much of an arrogant asshole you are. Maybe then you'd realise that no one would follow you," I giggled putting him in his place.

He angrily came forward towards me after hearing the bitter words that escaped from my mouth for him. Such a pretty face... I wonder if anyone has ever talked to him like that? Or does he get the pretty privilege everywhere he goes? His mouth opens to speak but I take the chance away from him.

"You must work here. Well at my cost you will not work here. You are a rude and mannerless person," I blink furiously up at his face. "Mr. Hudson! Mr. Hudson, where are you?" I call through the house for him.

"Aira, this is Mr. Hudson," the old man tells me, with fear in his eyes for me.

Now I was the one who was lost for words. It made sense. He hung up on me. He's literally standing there with his fist clenched and his moronic face. I hesitate to look back at him from the bodyguard because I can imagine smoke coming out of his nose.

OK and? Does he think I am scared of him? Of course not! I don't tolerate people like him. I really couldn't think right now. His eyes glared at me from top to bottom again like he'd never seen a woman before.

"Lana, show Ms. Aira her room," he finally spoke up after the two-minute silent treatment.

Maybe the reality check I gave him worked? By the glare he gives me, it does not look like it. Lana who is also an elder lady, is kindly walking me up the stairs with my luggage to my room. The second floor is a bit dull. But decorated with some vases with flowers and landscape paintings. Lex follows behind us and goes into the room opposite the one Lana brings me to. His presence was already annoying me.

"Ma'am, please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything," her voice was so soft and heart-warming.

"Please, don't call me ma'am. My name is fine," I insisted kindly which made her wrinkly lips curve into an elderly smile.

"Do you need help setting anything up?" she further offers.

"No, no. I'll be fine," I nod.

"Then I'll see you downstairs at the dinner table," she says leaving the room.

I take a glance at the white room. It looks really dull and boring. I'm going to style it my way. I set up the worktable first and then my dressing table. Working my way to the wardrobe which took forever and then the bathroom with all my skincare products. Now all I had to do was buy decorations for my room.

But before that, I needed to eat. I walk downstairs into the dining area. Lana is working in the kitchen and the whole house is empty. Thank God Lex isn't here. I wasn't in the mood to see his face anyway.

"Hey Lana, do you have any food for me?" I asked leaning onto the counter, looking over the vegetables and spices.

"You're just in time. I just finished preparing chicken rice," she said.

"Ooo, can I have some? I want to go shopping after," I smiled like a little girl.

Lana set the dining table up and proceeded to serve me. This was something I really hated. My Uncle has similar work rules for servants, but I always felt bad when people did the basic jobs like serving food and laundry for me, so I always did them myself.

"Why don't you join me for lunch?" I smiled lightly which Lana hitched at.

"No Ma'am, I can't," she rejected stepping back.

"Not Ma'am. My name is Aira. You're older than me," I retaliate.

I drag her to the seat as she keeps complaining. If this is how Lex treats his workers, then he's a total jerk. I go back into the kitchen and get two plates of rice. There is water already on the table.

"Now come on eat. No more discussion," I say sitting next to her.

"You remind me a lot of my daughter," she says placing her hand above my head.

I quickly finish my plate and head out to the driver, who is sitting outside like a bodyguard. I wonder if he's had food. I went back in a grabbed a plate for him.

"Hey, have this. You must be hungry," I said handing him the plate.

"No, I- I can't,'" he rejected fearfully, standing up off his chair.

"It's so hot out here. You must be hungry. Please eat this," I begged looking at his red face.

He thinks twice before he takes the plate from me and sits back down to eat. I go back up to my room to dress myself and grab my purse. I see Lex on the way down. His eyes rolled between his eyelids. Looks like someone decided to look for his brain or either check if he has one. I hope he realises he doesn't have one. Oh well, that's a pity and also not my problem. I head back out, and the bodyguard is already waiting for me in the car.

"Let's go to the mall," I say putting my seatbelt on. "And can you tell me what your name is?" I further enquired, not wanting to approach him as an 'old man' consistently.

"Chris," he says.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 32.1K 31
Wren and Kenna hated each other in high school. Now mature-ish adults, they still hate each other. The problem? They're engaged. A year away from mar...
83.1K 3.5K 48
Evelyne's life is going down hill. Penniless, pregnant, alone and to top it off, the man who ruined her life thirteen years ago decides to come back...
56.7K 1K 48
She was already in another relationship when they met. But once they crossed paths, she found herself unable to leave Fez alone. He became a safe spa...
18.7K 2.4K 38
β˜…She was full of life. He was cold and distant. β˜…She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...