Why You?

Oleh bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... Lebih Banyak

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕

1.9K 71 6
Oleh bbyxlve_

Lex

"Alright Nan, I will be leaving now," I kissed her forehead looking at Liz who was still ensuring I had everything packed.

"Liz, do not hesitate to call me if anything happens here. I'll be back on the first flight," I say getting up off my sick Nan's bed to hug her.

"We'll be fine. Just get there safely, set up the business, and come back," Liz commands with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

Liz is my older sister. Someone who I love more than my life. Besides her, Nan is the other part of my life. These two women accomplish me in all ways I do not myself. They hate the idea of me going away since I was the only little boy in the family and have been spoiled carefully from the very beginning.

"Yes darling, we'll miss you," my Nan says with fright along her chest.

Nan hated sending me away from her. Though she is my grandmother, she has been my mother even when my mother was present and also when she wasn't. It was as if I dragged a knife through her heart and tore it whenever I left for my little business trips.

Right now, I'm leaving to set up a new business overseas and expand my billions' worth of modelling company. I haven't exactly told them that I might decide to stay in Australia for a bit longer than a few weeks.

Eventually, they'll get used to me staying away and it's not that I won't visit them now and then. I'll have to, they're my family. But my life works on business terms, not sentimental. I hug Liz tightly because I know I won't be able to again, for a long time. Ever since my parents died, she's been like a mother to me along with Nan. I respect her and her wishes so much, the way she does to mine. My nan places her hands on my head to give me blessings.

"May God always keep you safe and healthy. May you always get the best," she prays.

I give a gentle smile before I hug my Nan one last time. They were the only two people in my life, the family that I had.

"Sir, everything's ready," my driver comes in to tell.

"I'll be there in a minute," I say hearing a sad sigh from them both.

"Both of you, if anything happens do not hesitate to tell me," I strictly order and repeat, knowing the condition of my Nan's health.

"We won't. Now go or you'll miss your flight," Liz calmly says. It was a great worry to me to leave them behind.

Due to Nan's health, she couldn't travel long distances which prevented me from taking her with me. What worried me more was Liz's carelessness that she has with her work ethic. I knew she would handle my company here just fine but she can be really easy on the employees as compared to me. I get waved off one last time as I get into the car and even then, I am receiving calls from my business partners.

All the way to the airport I was answering my emails. Everyone in the US knew I was leaving tonight; I had already given the news a month prior to my departure. Many people thought when I told them my sister would be handling the company in the meantime, that a huge and successful business like mine would crumble in the hands of a woman. I didn't believe that. Well, not for Liz at least.

This new company in Australia is in partnership with my guru, my grandfather's best friend's son. My dad did not get along with him but as long as my grandfather was alive, he made sure I was trained by him. I don't blame my grandfather for anything, my dad was never interested in handling our family business despite of its success.

Talking of my business partner, I have checked out my luggage and have been sitting in the waiting area for quite a while now. The flight boarding is going to begin soon too but he is nowhere to be seen. Just as I pull my phone out to ring him, his phone call comes my way.

"Greetings, Mr. Alzert. I was just about to call you," I said.

His voice seemed like a mix of fear and stress. His breaths were tense in the pause he took before answering my greetings.

"I've had a little family emergency. My wife isn't too well right now, so I won't be able to make it to the flight," he broke the news with a stressful sigh.

I can imagine him holding his head in his hands like he does whilst all his stress lines dig into his temple. Now if any of my other clients or partners had done this, I would have cancelled my deal immediately, but for him, I excused everything. All boundaries when it came to a strict business.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope she's okay," I consoled, sending prayers.

"But don't worry. My niece Aira will be seeing you. I've decided to give the share to her. I really hope that's not a problem for you," he informs as the boarding call for my flight echoes in the area.

Grabbing my suitcase and repeating her name just to make sure I heard it right, I unconsciously knocked hard into a delicate body. Watching her lose her balance and trip over her heels, she falls to the ground harshly with her suitcase. An annoying groan escaped my throat at the sight.

"Are you blind?" she yells from the floor, holding her ankle in her hand.

My eyes look down at the woman who has medium-length black hair and tanned skin. Her eyes are hazel brown, shining through the lights that lay above us.

"She'll meet you in Australia so you don't have to wait for her at the airport," Mr. Alzert's voice reached me through the phone, getting my attention.

"Can you not see? You should use your eyes as well when you're on the phone," she bitterly spoke to my face whilst getting back on her feet.

"Mr. Alzert I'll call you back," I say hanging up with immense frustration at her audacity.

"Couldn't YOU see that I was on the phone?" I raised my tone slightly, wincing my eyes at her.

My voice echoes through the airport walls, making everyone's eyes turn to us. She has thin, yet dense black eyebrows that gracefully taper towards the corner of her nose. They catch my eyes as I begin to study her facial features. She's one blessed woman. I hate to admit that I haven't come across any woman this pretty.

"What do you mean? You should be apologising. But instead, you're telling me I should've been more careful. Who do you think you are?" she argued, displaying her not-so-pretty personality.

"I do not-" I start to talk in response to the not-so-needed level of anger she is sitting on.

"What do you mean you do not? You owe me an apology, mister. Because of you, my phone broke as well," she struggled waving it in my face.

That's when my brain clicks and a laugh travels out of my mouth. I stare at her, knowing exactly what she's trying to do. This has happened way too many times. It's impossible for people not to know who I am. I am on all billboards and posters for my success.

"What the hell is so funny?" she enquires, so cluelessly.

"I know exactly what you're trying to do," I say taking a step towards her with arching eyebrows.

"You probably have had this broken phone for ages, saw a rich man like me and bumped into me on purpose to compensate because you're a gold digger. But your stupid plan won't work on me. Try it on someone else," I rolled my eyes grabbing onto my suitcase because I needed to board the flight.

She takes a huge gasp at my words like I was lying. I have seen many cases like these happen at the airport. Women often do this to get money out of rich men. The phone in her hand is probably fake. She opens her mouth to speak again and my brain clinches at her confidence. Now she's going to play the victim for getting caught.

"Excuse me. First, you don't pay attention to your surroundings whilst you're on the phone and then you don't apologise for breaking my phone and knocking me over. I'm asking for an apology, not for compensation on the phone," she spits getting all up in my space.

"I don't apologise," were the last words that left my mouth before I turned around.

"What a bastard! He lacks manners and was probably spoiled by his parents," The insult in her voice reached my ears.

A hurtful nerve races through my body and into my brain, triggering a blast that pisses me off. Turning around, I gripped her arms tightly.

"How dare you insult my upbringing, do you realise who you're talking to?" I yelled, giving her a slight flinch.

My brain scrunches and enters into despair, frustration, and anger at the words of my parents. By that, she's raising a finger on my mother, and in no possible way will I stand that.

"Don't you dare bring my parents into this," my voice tensely argues whilst my hands squeeze her flesh, wanting it to disappear in my hands.

She moves her arms consistently but the anger in me rushes freely. Her eyes still confidently glare up at me whilst her hand tries to free her.

"I'm going to have to ask both of you to quieten down or leave," the authorities interrupt us.

I let go of her arms and she starts rubbing it as if she needs immediate medical attention.

"He broke my phone and won't even apologise," she complains to the authorities.

I was absolutely right. She's playing the victim card now. So pathetic. At that very moment, all I did was turn with my suitcase and walk away to the boarding. My brain itched unhappily all the way to my seat. It was going to take me a while to settle down so I leaned back on my seat and just closed my eyes for a few relaxing moments.

"Ugh, not again," that unpleasant voice hit my ears.

My eyes flung open and I looked at her placing her suitcase above our seats. She was sitting next to me. This just does not get better. She rolls her eyes and takes a seat, not bothering to say anything. I look away and ignore her.

"God, please get this flight to Dubai as fast as you can and protect me from the devils," she prayed, giving me the side eye.

Still, I didn't say anything back. I didn't need to be thrown out of this flight and this woman only looked like trouble. A peaceful while goes by and nothing happens which is great. She didn't utter a word about the phone and if she had, I would have lashed out.

To think a woman like her would not cause trouble is an understatement because the glass of water she just asked for has been spilled onto the side of my chair and has wet my pants partially.

"Do you not know how to simply take a cup in your hand?" I scolded roughly, trying to wipe the water off my seat like it could just dissolve in my palms.

"I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to-" she starts to apologise in panic.

"Yeah, like you didn't mean to at the airport too," I cut her off, ironically reminding her.

"Whatever happened at the airport was your fault and you're lucky I am apologising for my mistake. A person like you does not deserve apologies," she states, crossing her arms across her chest confidently.

"Oh, shut up! You did this on purpose to get my attention," I budged on her words, grabbing the attention of the air staff.

"Sir, is there a problem," she politely asked.

"Yes, there is. I would like to move my seat. I can not sit with this woman," I bawled my eyes, looking at her.

"You're saying it as if I'm dying to sit with you on this plane," she swayed her head, syncing up and down.

"Oh please, it's really obvious you are," I alleged, eying her from top to bottom shamelessly.

"I am sorry sir but we don't have any seats available," the air hostess informed with worry.

I bet she identified how much of a problematic bitch this girl is. She thinks she's the fucking queen but not in my state. Wherever I am, it's me who's the boss.

"You can always sit in the walkway," she mumbles under her breath as I reach for a change of clothes in my suitcase.

Looks like I should have made it safe from the devil's prayer. She finally decides to mind her own business when I come back from the bathroom. My body shadows over hers, waiting for a response.

"Move," I ordered in a cold tone.

"What?" confusion lingered in her eyes when she looked up at me. She seemed too innocent and pure by the eyes.

"I'm not sitting on that wet seat. Move," the reminder hit her.

She gets up and moves to the seat, realising how wet it is. I watch her fold her blanket over the seat and then sit on it to avoid getting herself wet. What a smart girl but I guess she isn't that smart because she decided to mess with me.

Don't forget to vote 🥀

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

897 148 40
"It's a tale of fate , misery, magic , divine love , twist& turns and ofcourse some secrets" .............................. JAI: A calm and cool per...
575 204 8
[Childhood best friends to enemies to lovers] Mavae and Will have shared an unbreakable bond since the tender age of six, a childhood friendship that...
71.9K 1.9K 41
Christopher Young was a small child trapped in a grown man's body. He never seemed to get upset easily and always cracked random jokes at the most in...
67.5K 1.3K 36
'"Tell me what's wrong." I laugh, but it's filled with sadness, "I can't tell you what's wrong, I don't know you." "That's exactly why you can tell...