The Pen is The Artist's: Swo...

Galing kay IndigosDen

When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usual... Higit pa

1
2
4
3
5
6
8
9
10
11
12: Entrance Exam + First day
13: Drama
14: First Battle-Training (½)
15 First Battle Training (2)
16: Hunt for Peace
17: Bad day
A/N. Please Read
very sorry
sorry

7

510 8 7
Galing kay IndigosDen

Hizashi got up the next morning to find both his husband and son in sleeping bags, ( izuku's was crimson ( I'm going for a theme here lol ) ) just napping on the floor of the living room.

"You're ment to be at school, aren't you Zuku?" He grumbled, tired.

"Shut it Zashi~" Shota said. "We're homeschooling the kid. I'm not having my child be bullied."

Hizashi didnt see anything wrong with that and went to make some tea. He also put on the coffee maker, and the simple sound of its distinct powering up summoned the two sleeping cats next to Hizashi, who jumped at their sneekiness.

"You have a mini-me..." he stated.

The rest of the morning was spent with the two coffee addicts on the couch, looking st places to find stray cats, and Hizashi leaving for work.

"What time you have work?" Izuku piped up.

"I start at 9, but I finish at 3:40. Why?"

"Mind if I come with you?" Izuku asked, hope in his voice.

"Patrolling? No." Shota stated.

"Why not?"

"I am not having you put in danger from wanting to come on patrol. Plus that would count as vigilantism." He countered.

"I could pretend to be your sidekick or something."

"Still vigilantism. And besides, why do you want to come?" Shota asked, curios if his son's answer.

"Nothing better than experience. If I go out and help you I'll learn to fight better than I could just training. And I can cover my identity with my quirk!"

Shota sighed at the logic. And how he couldnt fight it.

"Fine. But I'm teaching you basic combat training right now before we go out."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" Izuku exclaimed, hugging his dad, getting a chuckle and hug back.

The rest of the time until 8:30PM was spent with Shota teaching Izuku how to throw, block, and take a punch, as well as how to fall correctly and other essentials until he could do them flawlessly.

"Stupid kid and being good at learning." Shota grumbled as Izuku put his phone down from where he was sat watching something and told him to get up. He them performed a perfect judo flip and took Shota down in one swift move.

Izuku laughed his head off whilst Shota got up and smacked the kid on his arm, causing more frantic laughing.

By the time they left, Izuku had made a mask that looked a little like an Oni mask and was wearing a crimson and black outfit.

( mask looks like this) not my image

The outfit looked like Shota's, just with a crimson lining on all the seams and also the shoulder blades were crimson.

Just before they went out, Hizashi came home. "What are you dressed like that for?" He asked.

"Going on patrol with dad." Izuku stated, attaching the headset Shota had given him.

"What!?!" Hizashi yelled, no quirk activated.

"The kid is too good at persuasion. And he learns quickly. If anyone asks about him, he'll be my sidekick. Speaking of, if that happens you'll need a hero name. Got one?" The black haired man asked, looking at his son from the windowsill.

"Hmm... The creator hero: Oni." Izuku said.

"I like it! But what's with Oni?" Hizashi asked.

"I dont know. Just like the name. And it fits," hr tapped his mask, a moment later lifting it. "Alright lets go dad."

As they slipped out the window, Hizashi yelled after them to be safe and they both sent a hand signal to tell the man they would be.

-if anything is said within dashes then its said through the headsets to eachother-

Izuku's POV

This is soo exciting! I finally get to do hero work, and I'm not even in high school!

"-Where to?-" I ask.

"-We're going through my patrol route. Just follow behind me and keep quiet. If you hear a fight, tell me before jumping in. Dont fight bare handed. Make a weapon of some type.-" as he said that, I got an idea.

"-hehe. Slow down for s moment. I'll make something." He does and I enter my dimension.

I start sketching out the shape of his capture weapon before writing the instructions.

'Operate to my will and move when I will it with my mind. Extend to any length necessary and act to save the user when the user is in danger.'

I slipped my pen back into it's holder and waited a few seconds before I was put back onto the roof with my dad.

"...really..?" He desdpanned as soon as he saw the scarf appear on my neck.

"It runs in the family." I laugh.

"You dont even have the quirk for it. Mine only works because my quirk makes it levitate so I can manipulate it. It's probably the weirdest aspect of my quirk."

As he says that I just wrap him up with the scarf whilst putting my hands in my pockets. "You were saying?"

"I'm not even suprised... get this off me and let's go, problem child."

"Love you too dad." I laugh.

I then lost him go and we set off on his route, me taking down every fight I see within a few seconds of seeing it whilst warning my dad to call the police.

Overall, I practically did his job for him. Though my last fight of the night earned me a concussion.

"ONI!" Dad screamed when he saw my lying in my own indent on the side of a building.

A villain had just backhanded me into a building, but obviously wasnt expecting to be that strong for some reason, because he recoiled and fell on his ass.

Dad caught him in his capture weapon and knocked the guy out with a swift chop to his neck. He then ran over to see if I was alright.

"Iz- Oni are you okay? Anything broken?" He fussed, making me give a low chuckle.

"'m good. Probably a concussion though." I groaned, quickly making a flying sphere so I could ride it home. "Let's get home after this guy gets to the police."

"Right. Dont shake your head much." He said, walking over to alert the police that they were in alley.

3rd POV

"Eraserhead." Tsukauchi nodded at the raven haired hero.

"Tsukauchi." Aizawa replied with his own nod. "The guy was selling trigger and was using his quirk illegally. Some sort of strength enhancer or stockpiling."

Tsukauchi nodded again and walked further into the alley, seeing a flying purple ball floating a bit near a human sized crater in the wall.

"I thought you said he had a strength enhancer? This looks like some sort of projectile creation." He called to the hero who was walking towards him.

"No. That's my sidekick, Oni. They're a new hero. They can manifest different items based on if they can draw them. Guy got a concussion from being backhanded into the building so he's resting." Aizawa confirmed, still concerned for his son.

"Oh. Okay, hope I get to meet them." Tsukauchi nods. He then walks over to the knocked out man and drags him into the back of the police car, quirk cancelling cuffs placed onto him.

By now, Izuku had gotten a bit more used to the feeling of his concussion and was stepping out of his vehicle. "We done for the night? It's about the end of patrol." He asks, swaying slightly.

"Yeah kid. You gonna ride that home or fly? Because I'm not having you run when you're swaying whilst standing." Aizawa says sternly, making Izuku flinch, remembering something from a long time ago. He snapped out of it pretty quickly and pulled his father into the sphere, floating the two home quickly.

"This is the best thing you've made." Aizawa said whilst laying his head down on the padding inside the sphear.

"Agreed. Perfect for napping." Izuku said tiredly as he leaned out to open the window before willing the sphear into the house.

Izuku then positioned his sphear, Shota still inside, above the couch by a few inches and erased it, causing his father to yelp and send a half-hearted glare towards him.

They both just took showers and went to bed, Izuku accidenrly not turning on your humidifier.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

397 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
231K 7.7K 85
Izuku Midoriya has been "unstable" since his mom, Inko Midoriya, was killed by a villian, right infront of him. He blames himself and nightmares make...
19.8K 568 23
This story is about Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a dream to become a hero and help others but he does not have super strength (quirk) since he was born...
47.9K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...