linger | quinn hughes

Av blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... Mer

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗼

7K 101 30
Av blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
dev's interesting life !

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGHES'

today at 6:19 PM

hughes
hey
can we talk?

dev<3
hi
sure

hughes
im guessing u saw the news?

dev<3
if u want to call it that
then sure

hughes
what do we do

dev<3
idk
i dont rlly care
but ik ur managers will
probably throw a fit

hughes
oh they did
but i dont care either
just wanted to make sure you werent uncomfortable

dev<3
im okay
just caugh off guard
& a little weirded out tbh

hughes
yeah
me too
so we good?

dev<3
yeah :)

hughes
do you
want to confirm it?

dev<3
i mean
lets just not make a big deal
it was years ago

hughes
yeah
ur right

dev<3
yeah

hughes
so

dev<3
i gotta go
sorry

hughes
its okay
bye devon

dev<3
bye quinn

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"god! that was embarrassingly awkward dev" molly muttered as she read the screenshots devon had sent to their groupchat, like the good best friend she was.

"i know, okay? what was i supposed to say?" devon exasperated. the conversation with quinn had been, unexpected, to say the least. never in a million years did devon think she would talk to him again, least of all because of a stupid and corny shared account they had years ago.

"something less awkward" julien muttered, as he boringly scrolled through his instragram feed, the facetime camera only capturing half his forehead.

"fuck you" devon huffed, looking at the camera with narrowed eyes.

"you wish quinn did" jule bit back, smirking at her.

"shut the fuck up julien!"

"dev, i honestly love your life. it's so interesting, and i get to make fun of you for it" sunny mused, doing something on her laptop, probably playing roblox, with her glasses sat on the bridge of her nose.

"glad me being miserable brings you joy" devon sighed, already feeling stressed and sick of the situation.

"stop being overdramatic, it's not the end of the world" molly insisted, furrowing her brows in concern.

molly was the mom of the friendgroup. her caring nature was the thing that made them feel comfort whenever they talked with her and she always seemed to know exactly what to say. sunny acted like the wine obsessed single aunt, while devon and julien acted like siblings, always bickering and insulting each other. it was their little family, and they all loved it.

"but it is! it's so embarrasing. our first conversation in like four years and it's because of this" dev whined, stting up on her bed and sighing deeply.

"i call it fate" molly smiled, leaning her hand on the palm of her hand.

"i call it karma" julien snickered, switching to tiktok.

"okay julian casablancas" sunny absentmindedly said, not even looking at the camera.

"look, don't make a big deal about it. you probably won't ever talk again!" molly optimistically said, trying to cheer her friend up.

"just ignore the problem" sunny urged, side-eyeing the camera.

"that's so smart sunny, thank you"

"you're welcome. now, can you stop sulking so we can play roblox?" sunny instructed, already having a smile on her face at the mention of roblox.

"for the love of god, please!" julien yelled dramatically.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by sunnylight and others

username is this quinns girl?
view all replies
username not his girl

username is this the girl from huggy's account?
view all replies
username it seems so!
username quinn could do so much better tbh

sunnylight girl go to sleep
view all replies
heyitsdevon come cuddle
sunnylight on my way!

username why was quinn ever with u

username that angle is so weird

juleyork_ always so overdramatic🙄
view all replies
heyitsdevon leave me alone

username caption so real

molly_p ur so pretty d<33
view all replies
heyitsdevon ilysm<333

username delete ur account

username @username omg look its q's girl!!!
view all replies
username OMGG shes so pretty i love her alr

username leave quinn alone

liked by newyorkhater and others

addictedtomolly my bby:((

newyorkhater hold tf up im coming over

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"are you sure you're alright?" julien softly asked, looking at devon who was stuffed in her blankets, worriedly.

julien and devon had a sweet relationship. they met in middle school, back in michigan, and they never left each others side. the best friends were were aware that people often mistook them for a couple but neither of them had even seen the other that way, they acted more like siblings than friends.

"i'm fine, it's just hard" devon whispered, pulling the blanket off her face and turning to look at julien "i've never had millions of people hating on me, it's weird"

"i don't know exactly how you're feeling but those people don't matter. they don't know you, the real you. anything they have to say is useless, don't let it get to you" jule encouraged, looking at her with a smile "come on, let's go to sleep, i'm so tired" he groaned, slumping on top of her, in a starfish-like position.

"you're so fucking heavy, get off of me!" she huffed, laughing hard when he started tickling her.

after squirming a lot, jule finally let go of her, rolling to the free side of the bed and sighing comfortably "if you even touch my body with your feet on the middle of the night i swear to god i'll push you off the bed"

"you know you love the feeling of my toes on your back" dev chuckled, immediately regretting the words coming out of her mouth.

"that was so disgusting, don't ever say it again" jule deadpanned, looking at her with a disgusted expression.

"yeah, sorry"

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
hihihi i couldnt sleep so i wrote this, also i'll try to post often but i prolly wont tbh, anyway, hope u enjoyed!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

93.6K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
52.3K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
261K 6.8K 66
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 june bauer's...
38.5K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...