š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€

1.3K 59 20
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 up and do something with yo life." booka snatched the covers back. "move." sky said clearly upset.

she pulled the covers back over her body. "never thought i'd see you going out sad bout a nigga." booka shook his head.

"aye yo ass going viral." rondo said as he seen all the people that reposted and made post about what she did to von's car.

"i just don't understand, what did i do to make him hate me so bad." she expressed. "you threw a brick threw his fucking car." rondo looked at her crazy.

"before that he was still acting weird." she defended. "i'm tired of it bro." sky said before bursting into tears. "awwn." booka hugged her.

"yo ass is gay." rondo shook his head before leaving the room. "can you make him talk to me?" she looked up at her older cousin.

"i mean von gon do what he wanna do but i can try." he shrugged. sky nodded. "get better cuzzo." he followed behind rondo.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"So when do you plan on telling him about the baby?" krissy sat down on the steps. "i don't know if i wanna keep it." saniya said plainly.

"why would you not?" krissy jerked her head back. krissy wouldn't lie and say she supported saniya's choice in killing her baby. she was raised in a church based household and abortion would never be a option for her.

"me and him ain't in the right space to bring a kid into the world. if we being honest we should be the last people on earth to have a child." saniya expressed.

"booka i'm telling you i don't care!" sky shouted as her, booka and heavyn walked over towards the girls.

"ok don't ask me about him later then." booka pushed her a little. "what happened?" saniya wondered.

"sky mad because booka made her leave the house." heavyn told as she sat next to krissy on the step. "she wanna be all sad about a man that's not sad about her." booka defended.

"i don't give a fuck what you talking about." sky walked into the apartment complex.

"kristen!" muwop shouted as he walked over. "don't be saying that." krissy looked at him like he was crazy. "my fault." he laughed while pulling her into a hug.

"i missed it out here." muwop looked around parkway gardens. "why you miss the ghetto?" heavyn said aloud making muwop snap his head at her.

"i did not mean to say that out loud." she covered her mouth. "girl this is my home." he told. "really?" she squinted her eyes. muwop nodded.

"perks, perks, perks that's all the fuck you rap about." reese walked up with durk. "and you always whispering in yo raps but do i say shit to you about it?" durk responded.

"damn." saniya burst out laughing. "fuck you laughing at?" reese said lowly. "huh?" she cuffed her ear.  "fuck you." reese waved her off.

next thing you know Rondo and La appeared. "why you not talking to me? we was just on the phone everything was cool." rondo tapped saniya's shoulder.

"y'all was just on the phone?? business is not stood on." heavyn shook her head. "shut them dick suckers." rondo pointed.

"first of all i don't suck dick." she widened her eyes at his response. "every female suck dick." durk shook his head as he laughed.

"not me." heavyn defended. "me either." krissy added.

"krissy probably don't." muwop spoke. "she don't." La blank faced them. "calm down...." booka joked.

La side eyed him making them laugh. "where the crazy love birds?" durk looked around. "sky somewhere crying probably and von somewhere with some new hoe." booka scratched his head.

"new hoe??!" saniya and krissy said in unison.

"y'all ain't know?" booka laughed. "what the fuck." saniya's voice full of shock. "who is it?" krissy wondered.

"some bitch name shekema." he shrugged.

"ain't dat bitch in the army?" muwop questioned. "what's wrong with being in the army my great auntie was in the army." heavyn frowned.

"stop fucking lying." booka side eyed her. "i'm dead ass." she defended.

"i don't wanna talk to you right now." saniya said lowly so only rondo heard her. "bet, don't worry about speaking to me after today." he told.

"just the person we was talking about." heavyn pointed as she seen von approaching them. "why y'all speaking on me folks." von spoke.

"calm down you ain't shit to speak about." heavyn look him up and down. "so you back fucking with kema?" durk laughed.

"hell yeah, her head great." von laughed as durk hyped him up. "you a fake ass bitch." saniya mugged him.

"who?" durk asked. "you." she pointed. "girl fuck you." durk waved her off. "my bitch so bad." durk hyped.

"let me see." krissy asked. "nope." he popped the p.

"y'all gon scare her away, and i actually like her so no." durk stated. "don't nobody wanna scare her away." saniya assured.

"you'll see her when you see her." he told.

"hope it ain't nikki fat ass." saniya sighed. everyone laughed but durk. "fuck was you thinking fucking with her bro." muwop laughed.

"y'all ain't never had no bitch do shit for y'all." durk said. "i had hella bitches doing shit for me." von assured. "you trynna be funny?" heavyn tilted her head to the side.

"find a bitch ta get that windshield fixed." saniya stuck her tongue out. "my new bitch already den did it, fuck outta here." von laughed in they face.

"you ain't shit." krissy shook her head.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"you said you gotta boyfriend?" sky looked over at von's little sister. "yeah he brought me some chip's yesterday." summer told.

"your brother know about that?" sky wondered. "noo, don't tell him." she pleaded. "i'm not his girlfriend no more, ion gotta tell him." sky laughed a little.

Von's mom Taesha called sky and asked her would she stay at their house and watch sky while she went to run errands. sky didn't know if she wanted to because everything her and von were going through but decided to go anyway.

"he told me i was the prettiest girl in the school." summer smiled. "and all his friends like me too." she added.

"damn guhh you got it like that." sky joked. "why you not my brother girlfriend anymore?" summer wondered.

sky paused not really knowing what to say. "when two people are together for a very long time they started to feel differently towards each other and he started feeling different towards me." she explained.

"imma ask him because i don't want him to have a new girlfriend." summer rolled her eyes. "he deserves a new girlfriend. i wasn't good to him." sky shook her head.

"that's not what he said." summer colored on her coloring sheet. "what he say?" sky raised an eyebrow.

"he told mama that he still loved you after you did something crazy to him i don't know what though." she shrugged. "what else?" sky felt her heart racing.

"umm he said something like you needed help with something. i told him i could help you but he said you needed help that i couldn't give you." she told.

sky remained silent not knowing how to process this information. was she really crazy? she thought.

how could she let her own ways drive von away from her. everything she did was for von despite the outcome. sky loved von way more than she loved her self.

she would drop everything for von and von knew that. she wondered if that was a bad thing in his eyes. she wondered why he looked at her like some crazy psycho girl when all she did was love him.

she was snapped out of her thoughts to someone entering the door revealing no other than von. he walked into the house confused "why you here?"

"mama asked her to watch me." summer spoke up so she didn't have to. "where she go?" von questioned. "to run errands." sky said plainly.

she wanted nothing more then to forget von. all she wanted for was better for herself and moving on from von would definitely benefit her in many ways.

"so why she call you out of everybody in the world?" von wondered and he opened the refrigerator.

"i don't know ask her." sky said getting irritated by his slick comments. "no need to get all mad." he shook his head.

"imma just stop talking to you before you make me mad for real." sky said lowly. "why you getting all mad for?" von stood in front of her but kept a good distance between them.

"why you block me?" sky reversed the question. "what you wanna talk about that?" he laughed a little. "bye get out my face." she pushed him back as he moved closer.

"you always onnat with me." von said shaking his head. "fuck you." sky pointed. "stop acting like that, like you'on miss me or sum." he mugged her.

"you moving like i need you and that was never the case." she told. "but i need you." he pulled her closer by her arm.

"i want you, i wanna be with you." he said shortly before pressing his lips against hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13.8K 52
š™€š™‰š˜¼š™ˆš™Šš™š™€š˜æ ; š˜¼š™›š™›š™šš™˜š™©š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™Øš™©š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™¤š™› š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™–š™™š™¢š™žš™§š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™¤š™§ š™›š™–š™Øš™˜š™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£.
66K 818 28
š‘Ø š’š’š’• š’š’‡ š’”š’•š’š’“š’Šš’†š’” š’‚š’ƒš’š’–š’• š’ˆš’‚š’š’ˆš’” š’Šš’ š‘Ŗš’‰š’Šš’„š’‚š’ˆš’, š‘Æš’‚š’“š’š’†š’Ž, š‘©š’“š’š’š’™... š’šš’š’– š’„š’‚š’ š’‡š’Šš’š’… š’š’Šš’ š’…š’–š’“š’Œ, š’…š’… š‘¶ļæ½...
27.5K 1.4K 11
"š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜£š˜°š˜„š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ , š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜Ŗ š˜“š˜±š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ "
449K 18.5K 25
Okay i'm a little toxic, you still wanna fuck? š‰ššš§š®ššš«š² 8, 2021 š‚šØšÆšžš« š›š² : š“ššš²šŸš«š¦ššššØ