Pokémon-Kanto adventures

By Christopher569218

In the town of pallet lived two boys Ash Ketchum A boy how wanted to be a Pokémon master and Green how dreams... More

Trainer bio
Pokemon I choose you!
Pokémon Emergency
Ash and Green Catches Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Trainer bio Lexus
Challenge of samurai part 2
Challenge of the samurai part 3
Showdown in Pewter City
Showdown in Pewter City, Part 2
Clefairy and the moon stone
The school of hard knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander - The Stray Pokémon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Beauty and the beach
Tentacool & Tentacruel.
Maiden peak gym battle
Abra and psychic showdown
A battle in the misty woods
The Tower of Terror
Haunter versus Kadabra
Primeape goes Bananas
Green and the Celadon Gym Leader
Master of entertainment Farrah Fay
The P1-Grand Prix
Sparks fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja Pokémon showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
The Battling Eevee Brothers
The marching of the Exeggutor Squad
A problem with prehistoric Pokémon
Holy matrimony

Ash celadon gym battle

31 1 0
By Christopher569218

Narrator:We begin our story as our hero's arrived back to the Celadon gym as after Green managed to convince grass type gym leader to give ash a chance,she finally accepted his challenge. As both combatants take their sides of the field with ash friends on the sideline cheering our hero on. Lexus:You got this ash!

Green:Give it everything you got buddy! [Green cheered as his Pokemon joined in as well]. Erika:It seems got a very supportive fan club ash I'm impressed,well use 3 Pokémon each.            Ash:Right. I'll use my own grass Pokémon against yours Bulbasaur, I choose you! [ash threw out bulbasaur as he is unleashed Out on the battlefield].

Bulbasaur:Bulbasaur! [He shouted]              Erika:This Ought to be easy. [She said knowing which Pokémon she'll use first] Tangela, I choose you! [Out of the pokeball, a vine like Pokémon comes out squealing].                                     Ash:What's that? [He took out his Pokedex to scan it]. Ash's Pokédex: Tangela, the Vine Pokémon. The whole body is swathed with wide vines that are similar to seaweed. Its vines shake as it walks. Lexus:wait you didn't tell ash about Erika Pokémon? Misty:Yeah aren't you two best friends I figured want him to have an edge in this battle.

Green:Ash can't always rely on me you guys. plus he told me himself he didn't want to hear how my battle went so this is anyone game how this plays out.

Brock:Let's hope ash knows what he doing. Ash:All right,We'll attack from a distance.Bulbasaur,vine whip! [Bulbasaur lets out its vine whip at Tangela] Erika:Tangela,Constrict! Resist it from pulling you in. :Bulbasaur! [said Bulbasaur as Tangela spins and constricts against it's vine whips] Ash:Bulbasaur?! Erika:Tangela,Now is the time to hit it with your stun spore. [She said as Tangela was close enough and to Bulbasaur,it lets out stun spore,causing Bulbasaur to twitch] Ash:Return,Bulbasaur! [He shouted,recalling Bulbasaur] Erika:Poor Bulbasaur! Later,I'll give you some paralyze heal to make sure that your Pokémon is better. Ash:Thanks,but no thanks. I don't need your help Lexus:So far this'll isn't going well at all. Green:Nope but after yesterday Practice I think ash got this in the bag. Misty:What do you mean Green what happened yesterday? Green:Well after my gym battle with Erica you guys went off to do your own thing this left me and ash on our own so we decided to train together help him get ready for the gym battle.

[Flashback,in a field somewhere in the forest ash and Green Pokémon were all training all except one]. Green:Ok dude I'm gonna be blunt,why aren't you sending out primeape it's one of your strongest Pokemon?                                                                    Ash:I know but Primeape doesn't exactly listen to me idk how to get it under control.             

Green:Hmmm maybe instead of controlling the anger you use it to your advantage ash.                              

Ash:what do you mean buddy? Green: bring out your primeape I'll use shotokan to show you what I mean.[Green said as he called shotokan to his side to get ready].                     Ash:Ok,I trust you pal go primeape![Ash said releasing primeape as it immediately went to go attack ash only for Green yell at it to stop].

Green:Stop! Why don't you pick on someone your own size like my primeape unless you're afraid to lose in a one on one fight. [He said mocking the monkey as this infuriates him ready to as it wasted no time in time charging at shotokan with a drain punch].                                                      Green:Shotokan Dodge and use acrobatics! [He nods doing so dodging drain punch attack with ease as he counters with a super effective Acrobatics making Primeape skid back a bit as it gets pissed off that it missed].                                                             

Green:Aww what's the matter can't hit moving target or are you just that slow.                                    Ash:uhhh Green Are you sure you should be getting my Primeape mad you know how he can get when he is mad right?                                                        Green:Oh trust me ash I'm banking on that to win this battle and getting primeape to listen to you for now on. [Primeape charged In to use a thrash attack].                                                                  Green:Ok Shotokan keep dodging until he stops attacking! Shotokan:Prime. [He closes his eyes able to easily dodge his much more aggressive counterpart as he did this for 3 turns until primeape stops tired and confused]. Ash:Huh,what happened to primeape?       Green:Easy it got confused like I knew it would,now use acrobatics one more time! [Shotokan does so getting in close hitting primeape hard landing a critical hit as it skids back far having landed critical hit due to fatigue it fainted losing ].              

Green:how sad,I thought you were strong but your just weak tell you what if you actually listen to ash we can have a rematch someday I promise.                 [Green said recalling shotokan as ash primeape gets up as ash flinches as it gets close expecting it to take its anger out on him or worse. But to ash shock he was actually calm as it clicks it's own poke ball going back inside to rest as Ash is very much shocked ]. Ash:Wow I can't believe he didn't get mad do you think your talk actually worked Green and got through to my primeape?                                 Green:Idk ash he is a very strong and proud Pokemon,he has a lot of anger issues but overall is a very powerful Pokemon if you can learn to master him I believe you can go far beyond what you done In the past trust me on this this buddy.             Ash:Ok thanks dude you're the best.    Green:Anytime ash what are friends for.                        

[The flashback ends with them fist bumping as we are brought back too the current time].

Brock:Wow,I can't believe you actually managed to beat primeape!                                                  Misty:Yeah how did you figure out that strategy to beat him anyway?                                          Green:Easy,I knew anything can set off the rage monkey so I used that to my advantage and capitalized on it to win otherwise I'm not sure I could've won that battle against ash primeape. Lexus:I can see why, you think primeape gonna listen to ash now though?                                 Green:idk we'll have to wait and see for ourselves.  [Ash thinks long and hard decided how to choose].  Ash:Primeape I choose you! [Said ash he released raged monkey out on the field as it ready to battle]. Primeape:Primeape!!! Erika:Let the battle begin! [Erika said ]Tangela, start this off with Constrict!

[Tangela shot it's vines at Primeape]

Ash:Dodge the vines primeape!

[Primeape avoid the vines by rolling out of the way]

Erika:Use Constrict again, Tangela [Erika ordered ]Grab that Primeape!

Green:Keep dodging, Beedrill!

[Tangela continues to shoot it's vines and Primeape attempting to grab it, but Primeape was fast as it dodged the vines swiftly until it was eventually caught by one of them]

Erika:Haha! We got you now ash!

Ash:uh no primeape get out of its grip! [Ash yelled as primeape gets made using thrash as through sheer rage it breaks free attacking Tangela as he pummels it too the ground]

Green:oh dear,I think primeape lost it.

[Primeape kept attacking until ash eventually recalled once Tangela had fainted fearing what it would do once if it set its sights on anyway else ]

Erika:Tangela! [She yelled running over to check on her hurt Pokemon it was ok but very hurt after taking all this hits from primeape ]

Erika:What in the world is up with your Pokémon is this payback for not letting you in ash?! [She exclaimed showing the state Tangela was in ].

Ash:I swear Erika I'm so sorry primeape a new Pokemon I just got recently still learning how to get in sync with it. I promise this won't happen again! [he exclaimed as he apologized his Pokemon behavior].

Erika:It's ok I forgive you but if this happens again I will not hesitate on disqualifying ash [She said recalling Tangela to its pokeball and pulling out another].

Erika:Weepinbell I choose you! [She said releasing Weepinbell onto the battlefield as it]. Weepinbell:Bell.

Ash:Ok,Charmander you ready to go in buddy?

Charmander:Charman! [It said nodding to ash as it steps onto the battlefield ready to battle with Erika].
Erika:Weepinbell,razor leaf now! [She shouted. Using its leaf's,Weepinbell spins around as it sends out razor leaf]. Ash:Charmander,Flamethrower,full blast! Charmander:Char! [Screamed Charmander,sending his flamethrower towards Weepinbell's razor leaf. Weepinbell and his attack are burned as struggled moving ].

Ash:Yes,way to go.Now let's just finish it up. [Said ash and Charmander goes in for the attack his mouth wide open ] Fire fang,now!

[Charmander knock's Weepinbell into the ground as it bites down hard with fire fang until it's knocked out]. Erika:Weepinbell return Now! [She recalls Weepinbell as Green smiled at Ash progress]. Brock:Ash is doing well. Lexus:yeah he might actually win this battle. Green:he's a lot more impressive than he looks guys trust me ash totally got this one. Erika:Your battle skills are impressive,ash. But there's one thing you don't have empathy with your Pokémon. Without it,you'll never become a great Pokemon trainer like me Now I'm going to teach you a lesson in empathy. Green:This is going to be lesson of the year. [Green said sarcastically]. Erika:Gloom,Go! [Erika said letting out gloom ]
Erika:Let's begin! Gloom, start the battle off with Petal Dance.

[Gloom then used Petal Dance which shoots pink petals at Charmander]

Ash:Charmander,burn it all away with flamethrower. [Charmander nods and burns all the pink petals away as burnt ashes scattered across the field ]. Erika:Oh no you don't! Gloom, Stun Spore!

[Ash gasped as Gloom shoots Stun Spore at Charmander. Charmander coughs and then fell to the ground unable to move]

Green:No!

Lexus:Helios is paralyzed!

Misty:Oh no!

Brock:How is ash gonna get out of this?

Gym staff:Go, Ms. Erika! [one of the gym staff cheered]

Gym staff:Keep it up! [another gym staff added]

Erika:Gloom, use Acid on Charmander!

[Gloom spit Acid at Charmander which hits and causes damage to Helios].

Erika:Now use another Petal Dance!

[Gloom then fired Petal Dance and hits Charmander, sending it skidding on the ground]

Ash:Charmander!

[Charmander tries to get up]

Green:Come on. Get up!

[Due to the Stun Spore, Charmander was struggling to stand up but Charmander screams his name standing up refusing to back down or lose].

Erika:What's going on now?!                               Ash:No way Charmander is evolving?!

[Charmander lets out a loud cry of Charmeleon as it had evolved and in one swift move burns gloom away with an evolved powered up flamethrower].

[Gloom faints from the powerful fire type attack] Erika:No! [Erika yelled as she fell to her knees]

Ash:Yes! We did it!

Charmeleon:Char!!

Lexus:He won!

[Green cheered for their Friends victory along with the others]

[Erika smiled at her Gloom and returns it to it's Poké Ball]

Erika:You did great, Gloom. Thanks for battling so hard.

[With the battle over, Erika walked over to Ash]

Erika:Ash, you really showed some skills in our Gym battle. In recognition of your victory, I award you the Rainbow Badge [she said as she hands him a badge that resembles a flower with several colors on the petal]

Ash:Thank you, Erika [Ash said as he takes it]That makes badge number 5 for me.                                      

Green:Congratulations buddy,Once we get our Pokémon healed up it's off for our next set of badges!                                                        Misty:Seriously you guys just got your badges already thinking about battling even more?!  Ash:Yup.What because I'm gonna be worlds greatest Pokemon master!                                             Green:And I'm gonna be world's strongest and open up battle clubs across the kanto region!    Brock:Those two never change do they.      Lexus:Yup but that's why we love them.                        [Later on at the Pokémon center In celadon city they are awaiting the recovery of their Pokémon as they waited in the lobby,the tv began to show something]. Announcer:welcome folks to our spectacular show we got a wonderful show for you today so give wonderful applause for her performance,you love her you know it,you know she shines bright like a diamond I give you the one and only Farrah fay!    

[The announcer steps back as a Sylveon used fairy wind and a Galarian weezing used smokescreen the two moves coming to make pink smoke as a female figure appears out of it Smiling].

Crowd:
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah
Woah

Woah
Farrah:♫Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for ♫ [She said releasing rest of her Pokémon]
Crowd:Woah
Farrah:♫Been searchin' in the dark, your sweat soakin' through the floor♫
Crowd:Woah
Farrah:♫And buried in your bones, there's an ache that you can't ignore
Takin' your breath, stealin' your mind
And all that was real is left behind♫ [Her Mr.mime makes her float in the air as her Alolan Ninetails used moonblast creating a shining moon her trainer got closer it causing her to be illuminated she flys across the audience as their left awe]
Farrah:♫Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin' at ya
It's only this moment, don't care what comes after
Your fever dream, can't you see it gettin' closer?
Just surrender 'cause you feel the feelin' takin' over (Oh)
It's fire, it's freedom, it's floodin' open (Oh)
It's a preacher in the pulpit and your blind devotion (Oh)
There's somethin' breakin' at the brick of every wall that's holdin' (Oh)
All that you know, so tell me, do you wanna go?♫

[she slowly descended back on the ground as Sylveon used swift surrounding her with stars as they destroyed the moon spreading sparkles of glittering light across the circus tent]
♫Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are runnin' the night
Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won't come down
And the sun can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show♫

[She snapped her fingers as Sylveon used swift again with clefable using fairy wind as Mr.mime used physic making pink stars spread across to everyone]
Crowd:Woah
Farrah:♫Colossal we come, these renegades in the ring
Crowd:Woah
Farrah:♫Where the lost get found and we crown 'em the circus kings [she snaps again twice as Clefable used water pulse many times with Mr.Mime guiding them to the stars destroying them as they shined before dropping pink glitter like substance]
Farrah:♫Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin' at ya (Don't fight it, it's comin')
It's only this moment, don't care what comes after (It's only this moment)
It's blindin', outshinin' anything that you know (Shinin', shinin')
Just surrender 'cause you're comin' and you wanna go♫[she has Wigglytuff and Galarian Weezing use Dazzling gleam as Mr.mime makes many reflects causing crowd to see the attacks they looked like pink fireworks when clashing together]
Farrah:♫Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are runnin' the night
Impossible comes true, intoxicatin' you
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won't come down
And the sun can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show♫ (Hey, hey)

[She had Wigglytuff used Misty terrain as the field radiates fairy type energy ]
Farrah:♫It's everything you ever want (Hey, hey)
It's everything you ever need (Hey, hey)
And it's here right in front of you (This is where you wanna be)
This is where you wanna be (Hey, hey)
It's everything you ever want (Hey, hey)
It's everything you ever need (Hey, hey)
And it's here right in front of you (This is what you want)
This is where you wanna be (Hey, hey, hey, hey)
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are runnin' the night (Oh, oh, yeah)
Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you (Hee)
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won't come down
And the sun can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you♫

[Chorus: Zac Efron, Zac Efron & Zendaya, Ensemble]
This is the greatest show
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are runnin' the night
Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show
We light it up, we won't come down
And the walls can't stop us now
Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you
Oh, this is the greatest show

[She thinks hard and has an idea having clefable use metronome causing her use blizzard firing off the attack as Mr.mime quickly used psychic to control spreading across tent as Alolan Ninetails and Galarian weezing used dazzling gleam causing snow to sparkle amazing everyone]
Farrah:♫Cause everything you want is right in front of you♫
Crowd:Oh, this is the greatest show
Farrah:♫And you see the impossible is comin' true♫
Crowd:Oh, this is the greatest show
Farrah:♫And the walls can't stop us now, yeah♫
CrowdOh, this is the greatest show
Crowd:Oh, this is the greatest show

[Outro: All]
Oh, this is the greatest show
Oh, this is the greatest show (Oh, this is)
Oh, this is the greatest show (This is)
Oh, this is the greatest show (The greatest show)
Oh, this is the greatest show (This is the greatest)
Oh, this is the greatest show! 

[The song ends as she and her Pokemon bow the crowd clapping and cheering as they enjoyed the performance as she honks her clown nose making some kids in the crowd laugh as she smiles].

Announcer:That was the lovely performance of our favorite fairy type clown Farrah fay,so Farrah got anything to say too the audience before we close out today show. [He said giving her the mic ] Farrah:Indeed I do Puddin,as you all know we in kanto region have our Pokémon league going on right now. As a member of the elite four it's my job to battle however can beat rest of my "friends" [She said while shaking her hands a bit iffy calling them that ].

Farrah:Regardless,I Have an important announcement to make anyone that can manage to find me out in Public and manage to win a 6 on 1 battle against me or any of my fairy type Pokémon we'll get the chance to perform with me at the far far far away circus or train for the league with yours truly so get investigation glasses up show me what you got! [As she said this the crowd are in uproar of amazement and joy hearing of this possible chance as the announcer takes back his mic].

Announcer:Wow Farrah that's a lot of information to process well you heard it here folks do you have what it takes to take on an elite?! That's all for now have a good day keep it shining!

[broadcast ended as both boys are squealing with excitement at this news possibly taking her ]. Ash:You thinking what I'm thinking? Green:That we need to leave immediately,so we can get the chance to battle an elite four member and possibly get training from her if so hell yes! Ash:It totally was let's go! [Both boys smiled ash picking up his healed Pokemon quickly they left the center ]

Rest of friends:Guys wait! [Brock,Misty and Lexus run after them trying to catch as the gym leaders along the way agreed to explain to her how Farrah was later once they caught up to them both ]. Narrator:With Ash and Green battle completed and Pokémon healed both boys began leaving celadon city for their next adventures,how is Farrah fay and how will things play out if our hero's end up meeting find out as the journey continues.

Ash's Pokémon:

Charmeleon:(Dragonbreath,Flamethrower,dig,Fire fang)
Butterfree: (String shot, Air slash , Sleep powder,bug buzz)
Skarmory: (Steel wing, whirlwind, Aerial ace, Leer).  Squirtle: (Water gun, tackle , Growl,Rapid spin)
Bulbasaur: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed,razor leaf)
Primeape: (Thrash, mega kick ,Leer,Drain punch) Pikachu:(Thunderbolt,sweet kiss,nuzzle,Quick attack)
Green's Pokémon:

Fern: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed)

Beedrill: (String shot, Twin needle, Tackle,Poison sting)

Alpha F:(Aerial ace,Head butt,mirror move,sword dance)
Helios:(smokescreen,Flamethrower,Scratch,Seismic toss)
Shotokan:(Night slash, acrobatics, Reversal,Screech) Carwyn:

Oak Lab:

Fearow: (wing attack,assurance, Quick attack,leer) Geodude:(Rollout,Iron defense,Tackle) Krabby,horsea,Tentacool , Squirtle: (Water gun, tackle , Growl,Rapid spin) Pidgeotto: (Tackle, gust ,leer) Dodrio, Fearow:(wing attack,assurance, Quick attack,leer). Gyarados: (Ice fang,Tackle,water gun, Twister) Tentacool: (Tackle, Hex ,Leer,water gun) Butterfree: (F) (Gusts, tackle , Psybeam,bug buzz) Pikachu (F): (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Electro ball) Tentacool:(Acid, Supersonic, Poison Sting, and Water Gun)

Lexus's Pokémon

Tauros combat breed: (Take down,reversal,sand attack)

Striker: (Horn attack,quick attack,Sand attack,Trailblaze)                                                       wave: (Wave crash,Payback,Tail whip,water pulse) Pyro: (Flame charge,Tackle

((And that was Ash celadon gym battle I was excited too write this chapter for obvious reasons. First off unlike in cannon the gym didn't blow up,secondly ash got to use primeape I'll be it he couldn't control him towards the end but it counts for something, third and most importantly he earned the badge! I hate how he always seems earn most his badge outside of a battle this was honestly refreshing. The song I used was the "The greatest show" from the greatest showman out of all the songs I could've used I believe this one was the most perfect for her. Lastly she isn't replacing anyone in-fact she helping to complete idk the elite four! It bugged me how kanto in the anime didn't have one with lance being the official champion he wasn't technically a member. So I figured Fudge it and make one of my own more details in next bit anyway later amigos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 114 85
Finally! It's the day, 10 year old Ethan had dreamed of since he was a little kid. He finally gets to become a Pokemon Trainer! Thinking that his jou...
91.8K 1.4K 28
Join (Y/n) Ketchem and friends on their exciting Pokemon journey. Finished *edited* It's NOT perfect, I did the best I could do, if you don't like i...
110K 3K 16
(BoyxBoy) Short story - two boys, living in the same town, with the same goal in life fall in love against popular expectations. Well, as the title m...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...