Yokai Academy's Half Breed Fox

By ManuelMandujano1

Hiroshi Iwatani is a delinquent boy that sent to yokai Academy by his father but what people don't know is th... More

Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.
Bio
Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch
Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season
Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf
Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman
Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.
Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.
Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC
Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.
Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment
Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan
Chapter 13: A Kitsune's Heat problem (+18)
Chapter 14: Tutoring problems with a Lamia
Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare
Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time
Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.
Chapter 18(Anti Theses 4) A Neko-Raiju's Cyclops beef
Chapter 19: (Anti Theses 5) Fighting back
Chapter 20: When your children visit from the future
Chapter 21: (Anti Thesis 6) Taking the fight to the enemy.
Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.
Chapter 23(Antithesis 8 Finale part 2) former human beatdown
Chapter 24 Meeting the Future in laws in the School festival

Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past

155 5 0
By ManuelMandujano1

Ruby woke up from a nightmare to see the students who took her down as they are sleeping but as she tried to use the wand to attack, Guuji grabbed it to stop her.

Guuji: I wouldn't do that especially when you are in a shrine maiden's territory.

The head Priestess used a special staff as lightning came out as the witch was now scared.

(FEAR THE BONK STICK)

Guuji: So tell me, how's Katsumi? (Idk what's the Witch's name in the Manga so I'm gonna call her that)

Ruby: She's doing fine but she is now interested in taking these two witches to the ranch.

Guuji: You do know that these two girls are students of Yokai Academy right? And they are doing a research trip on the human world not to mention you attempted to kill my little brother.

Ruby: That human is your brother?

???: You're only half right Ms Tojo.

The two people then turned to see Hiroshi as well as the rest of the newspaper club awake.

Hiroshi: You see all of us are different monsters, like my sister im also a Kitsune.

Moka: Vampire.

Kurumu: Succubus.

Mizore: Yuki-onna.

Shoto: Oni.

Jeanne: I may be a witch but I'm also half Rougarou which kinda makes me a hybrid.

Ruby: So you're more monster than human?

Jeanne: Yep We're a mixed group of monsters.

Tsukune: Why are you after Yukari and Jeanne?

Ruby: Lady Katsumi wants them to join our crusade in stopping the factory from being built.

Hiroshi: My sister told me about your Mentor, what she is doing won't stop the process and if she does more of this it will be worse.

As they were discussing it Ms Nekonome and the Bus Driver were discussing how crazy this is going especially with the PSC watching one of them.

The next morning the students went to get breakfast from the Shrine Maidens while Shoto, Guuji and Hiroshi went to get some drinks as they talked about Hiroshi's time in Yokai Academy.

Shoto: So you killed that Gym teacher after he got fired?

Hiroshi: That asshole really thought he could get away with it luckily Sakura gave me a sword made from the Muramasa clan.

Shoto: Wait? You're saying that Sakura asked one of the desendants of the legendary Senji Muramasa to make a sword for you!?

Hiroshi: Well yeah I think it must have been, when I got turned to stone thanks to an old rival of hers.

Guuji: I guess she decided to give you that blade since she saw you become a statue.

Shoto: I dont blame her for that man the older sibling will do anything to help younger ones.

The three walked as they headed to the the shrine not noticing the crow watching them as it flew to Ruby's master to tell her whereabouts.

Head Witch: So looks like Ruby was defeated by her opponents?

Crow: Caw!

Head witch: One of them is that shrine maiden's brother?

Crow: Caw!!

Head witch: Despite her absence thanks to the energy from the sun and water my soldiers I have made growing greatly.

Crow: Caw!!

Coven Head: I agree Ruby is supposed to be the general of my soldiers. That's why I can't afford to lose her, even if she is alive she must return.

At night ruby woke up and after and looked at the can that Yukari gave her in the morning.

Yukari: What's wrong Ruby, you can't sleep?

The witch was spooked that she nearly dropped the can from the reaction.

Ruby: Yukari?

Tsukune woke to watch Yukari and Ruby going outside but he also felt Moka close to him.

Tsukune: Yukari and Ruby? Where are they going? (Realize) M-M-MOKA!?

Ruby: Hey Yukari, Where's my wand?

Yukari: Huh?

Ruby: In order to use magic, we witches need to control Nature's power with an item right? I can't go home without that stick.

Yukari: You should stay with us a little longer I'm sure Tsukune and some of us want to be your friend.

Ruby: I can't, you see when I was a little girl lost my parents. Humans are the ones responsible for the death of my parents. After that Lady Katsumi and lord Douki took me in they were the new family that helped me recover from the tragedy until 3 years ago when Lord Douki was killed by a human thief.

Guuji: I was sad that when I the news of Douki's passing he was an great friend and it broke Katsumi.

The newspaper club was saddened about what happened to her in the past.

Guuji: Don't let Douki's dream of bringing monsters and humans together die, Ruby. I know that he has never hated humans no matter how much they would do anything bad.

After they finished her conversation Ruby ran off as the rest of the group went to talk to them.

Hiroshi: What happened?

The two witches explained about Ruby's past as it was the main reason why she hated humans.

Hiroshi: She suffered so much I can respect why she is mad, she's holding on to the pain of the past but that also is poisoning her mind.

???:You are just leave it like that? If it is then a lot more people are gonna suffer.

Guuji: What the Bus Driver is saying is that Katsumi is planning on attacking the city and killing every single human just to defend that ranch.

Mizore: I get she wants to defend her home but attacking city and killing those who don't deserve it won't help her.

Hiroshi: Then we got to stop her before she plan goes to fruition.

Tsukune: Let's go to the ranch I bet she's using those sunflowers and any plants as soldiers.

The group headed to the bus as the bus driver sped up to the ranch where Katsumi was tangling Ruby for feeling empathy for humans when they heard a horn from the bus.

The bus flew onto the plants as the club students came out of it.

Jeanne: I bet the Dukes of Hazzard boys would be proud.

Hiroshi: To be honest think those Americans are crazy as hell but with good reasons.

Katsumi: So it was you bunch of brats? I see you took good care of Ruby. But why are you doing in my ranch did you plan on being my soldiers?

The witch sent a powerful aura as the students were trying not fall from the pressure she then set her sights on Jeanne and Yukari.

Katsumi: You two, we're the same species I'm will to give you another chance to join us we are of a greater race than those humans we will exterminate them and show them who's powerful.

Yukari hugged Tsukune as she made her choice while Jeanne decided to speak her choice.

Jeanne: You think me and Yukari would join you? Then you must be outta your mind. Besides I'm mixed blood.

The witch disappointed and mad decided to speak.

Katsumi: Such a shame Looks like all of you will.have to die here.

???: I don't think you get it do you Katsumi? You're letting your own anger control you as always without thinking of the consequences.

Katsumi: Guuji, What are you doing here?

Guuji: If I can't stop you with words then I'll have to stop you by fighting alongside my brother and his friends.

Katsumi: It's a shame it has to be this way Guuji.

Guuji: I agree my friend, but we have no other choice.

Katsumi used her magic as the plants turned into monsters, Hiroshi pulled out the talisman on his leg as he kicked one it with Fiery Heaven burning it to a crisp

Hiroshi: I suggest you stop this Katsumi we are trying to talk to you to stop this nonsense.

Tsukune then explained about understanding what Ruby suffer but also told them by doing this will deepen that wound.

Katsumi: Don't make me laugh, what kind of bullshit this human is talking about? Trash like you don't deserve to get along with witches. Never can and never WILL!!

The witch sent another plant monster as it went for Tsukune but it was struck by not only the Head Priestess's Electric attack but also Ruby shocking the Master witch.

Guuji: Looks like your own ally is having second thoughts.

Katsumi: Ruby? What are you doing!?

Ruby: Lady Katsumi, I cannot let you attack those who have been kind to me, I don't blame you for what happened to Douki but don't let everything he care about be in vain.

Katsumi then remembered Douki a warlock who helped her when she was young as they lived together while they took in Ruby until he was killed by a human thief. She then looked at Ruby and did the unthinkable and sent an attack that went thru her.

Yukari: Ruby!!

Katsumi: Every single one of you are Utter fools!! And you know what I'm done, I'm gonna destroy everything.

Guuji: Why did you attack your own ally Katsumi!?

Katsumi: She made the mistake of betraying me for those Insolent humans!! Now you're going to pay it with your lives along with the City and everything else that I hate!!

Jeanne: If you're going to kill us then you're damn wrong.

The monsters charged at the teenagers but they were ready as well as they charged as well with Kurumu using her nails and wings, Jeanne with her Rougarou form while mixing her witch magic, while Hiroshi and Tsukune were using the Firey Heaven Talismans to burn the monsters even Guuji and Shoto began to decimate Katsumi's army and Mizore began to freeze the monsters for Yukari to slice them with the tarot cards.

As they were decimating half of the plant monster army as they were getting the upper hand until Katsumi Katsumi said this.

Katsumi: It seems you and your group still don't understand anything at all!! Lemme show you the true future of the ranch and dark side of Humans.

The witch opened the book and casted a spell as it showed a place full of trash as it surprised them the whole group.

Katsumi: Now do you understand Now?do you know where this dump is at?

Hiroshi: Don't tell me?

Katsumi: Yes you human brat this Trash site is what those humans are building in this ranch.

The students were shocked from what they saw Guuji then understood why she hated humans.

Katsumi then explained about her pain as she experienced it for over a century as the place was a paradise when humans drove some of the witches out of their shelters as years passed most of the things that the witches cherish were destroyed and killed angering her more.

Guuji: I can understand why you are have hatred from that but even you do kill those humans what good will that do?

Tsukune then went on his knees and told that he was naive to how everyone else treated him nicely not realizing how much humans were hated and begged to anything.

Katsumi then grabbed Moka said if you let her die them she would reconsider her decision to attack.

Moka: Don't worry no matter what kind of history you guys have, it's always better to live peacefully. Me, Jeanne Kurumu, Mizore Yukari and even Ruby. We all have learned from you. Tsukune's not wrong I'll believe in you no matter what.

Katsumi: Curses I was going to choose one that value their life more, Well then as a request Die!!

Tsukune charged as the witch was mad that he went back on his word and tried to send the man eating plants to maul him and decided to take all punishment for everything as moka went to Tsukune where they went down together as the group watched in tears.

Katsumi: Idiotic fools, even if you after you took your punishment did you think I would forgive you all? Now I can peacefully destroy the human city with nothing to worry about-

But as she said that she was struck by double attack from the thunder Talismans and the other a Tarot card as it slashed Katsumi's cheek.

Jeanne: Do you know why those witch hunts happened? its because we got too cocky that we are powerful, that's why most witches and Warlocks lived in fear today, because they saw the consequences of what happened from those who experienced it!!

Katsumi: Foolish girl!! I had enough of you!!

Just when the witch went to kill LaCrosse a bright light came as Moka and Tsukune came out as the human pulled the rosary releasing Inner Moka.

Inner Moka: You're an idiot you know that Tsukune? But thanks to that we're saved.

Yukari: he had to pull the rosary out to saved each other.

Shoto: Kind of a ballsy move right?

Hiroshi: I agree but when you're friends with a vampire you know who got your back.

Katsumi: I thought I killed you two!!

Inner Moka: It's gonna take more than that to kill me.

The witch then noticed what she was, a Vampire.

Katsumi: So, you're a vampire? You're more of an eyesore than I thought.

The witch then tried to send vines at the vampire which she dodges and gave a kick to her head.

Inner Moka: Don't think I'm a forgiving person because I'm not.

Katsumi: Don't take me Lightly you little brat.

The witch then used a spell as she merged all the monsters and fused together with her to a plant kaiju as she swiped the trees almost killing them.

Hiroshi: We got to stop that woman before she tried to obliterate the city!!

The half yokai then pulled out the sword as fused it with the fire talisman while Ruby tried to convince but to no avail.

Inner Moka: I suggest you stay back you guys and don't interfere in this.

Hiroshi: Moka's right we don't want you to get caught in the crossfire.

Hiroshi used his Kitsune form as the two marched to face Monster witch.

Katsumi: are you serious? You two are really heading into the lions den.

Inner Moka: as I told you I prefer bloodshed to long speeches. So don't complain if you die

Hiroshi: She's right so i suggest you shut up and fight, you old hag.

Katsumi: Shut it you little brats!! I'll crush you to bits!!

The witch swung it's plant arm as both students got flung as they went through 4 trees but the monster also suffered from Hiroshi's Fiery Heaven Slash.

Katsumi: Damn it!!

Moka came after it but Hiroshi was knocked out but they got snared by Katsumi as they wanted to absorbed them.

Katsumi: Those eyes and form the Kitsune and Vampire two of the most powerful monsters I can't wait absorb you and seize your power!!

The witch then used her vines as it began to absorb them and tried to kill their friends but Ruby cut the vines freeing the two. Shoto then caught the two before they crashed into the group ruby saved her new friends but it cost ruby the magic attribute from her scepter, she was then caught and fused together Katsumi and her monster.

Guuji: I'm tired of this Katsumi the one thing to take down a giant monster is with another one.

Before guuji could transform a giant Fox appeared as it attacked the witch surprising the sides.

Kurumu: Where did that fox come from!?

Shoto came with the sword Hiroshi was holding.

Shoto: It's Hiroshi, he woke up pissed and started to become the giant Fox you see before us. (Before you ask, Sakura has a dangerous fox monster form and so does the Mikkon)

Everyone: THAT'S HIROSHI!?

Katsumi: Don't think that a giant Fox will stop me!!

Hiroshi: Then I said it before stop talking and let's fight!!

The witch swung at the fox only for Hiroshi to dodge and did a spear tackle on her. Knocking her to the ground.

The kitsune held the witch as Guuji, Kurumu and Moka flew on top of him.

Hiroshi: I holding her down if you got a plan do it now!!

Guuji: Moka, give me Ruby's Scepter!

Moka handed the shrine maiden the scepter as she used a thunder Talisman on it.

Inner Moka: I think I know where to throw it at, the source of her magic.

The Vampire jumped off hiroshi as she charged at witch and stabbed the magical attribute breaking it to pieces.

Inner Moka: Before Ruby was absorbed she also gave out your weak point. Your own hatred made you lose those close to you.

The Witch then realized what she meant that she was blinded by her hatred so much that she lost ruby in the process.

Katsumi: Ruby!!

The magic Katsumi contained was now out of control as the attribute was destroyed that it caused a massive explosion that blew them away as it left nothing of Ruby or Katsumi.

Guuji:(*sad smile) Farewell...my friend...I hope you and Douki...will see each other again.

The group was sad that they couldn't save Ruby as well but out of nowhere Ms.Nekonome and Gin appeared as the newspaper club noticed Gin holding Ruby.

Tsukune: Gin what are you doing here?

Gin: I saw the explosion and headed there until I found her unconscious.

Bus Driver: Looks like Ms. Katsumi Yukata decided to used the last of her magic to protect Ruby.

Guuji: I suggest we take her back to the shrine before you guys head leave for Yokai Academy tomorrow.

The students went to take her to the shrine as the next day came Ruby woke up as Tsukune went to give her a chance to come to Yokai, which she took since she no longer has a home, before they left Guuji went to give hiroshi some new Talismans some based off from Katsumi's magic.

Hiroshi: You're giving this Sis?

Guuji: Hiroshi, I know you're gonna be facing a lot of challenges in your life in yokai that's why me and Katsumi made these Talismans, it took a lot of time but it was worth it.

Hiroshi: Thank sis and before I go don't think I didn't notice you and Shoto getting all lovey-dovey with each other.

Guuji: HIIIIROOOSHIIII!!

As the half yokai ran to the bus as the pink haired shrine maiden smiled as another figure came, revealed to be Katsumi.

Guuji: It's not easy letting Ruby go huh Katsumi?

Katsumi: I agree but I also want her to experienced the world instead of just her, I started to notice the humans protesting about protecting the ranch I guess there's somethings I haven't seen.

Guuji: That's the beauty of humans that you missed, my dear friend. come on, the Mikos will make some tea for us.

What do think of the chapter? The Giant Fox monster was sort of based from Yae Sakura's monster fox form but also Naruto's Kurama not to mention the witch surviving the explosion is something I came up with since things might change for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
3.3K 99 13
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this story will contain physical and mental abuse, self harm, depression, and other triggers. This is a quirkless college AU. Izuku's m...
12.3K 877 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
476K 11.6K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...