Book 1: Acidic Lover [MHA Lov...

By Rose_Romantica

Todoroki Shoto and Kaminari Denki are two males that have an eye for a young woman that's in A-class with the... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

2

2 0 0
By Rose_Romantica

When they got to the classroom doors he opened the door for her which she thanked him for before they went in one after the other. As Serena went to sit down at her desk she knew people were staring at her but ignored it as she jumped hearing her phone go off inside of her bag. She grabbed it and went outside of the classroom with it. "Hello Ito Serena speaking."

"So the number I got from him was right. It's Slade silly goose we're in Japan!" She heard a male voice said happily

Hearing the voice of her brother made her cover her mouth as she teared up. "B-Big bro..."

"Hey-hey...it's okay. We're waiting for Enji to come get us. But I couldn't wait to talk to you. How's my little twin sis doin'?"

"I'm about to be in homeroom right now...I literally just got to school."

"Oh shit forgot about that whoops. Enji told the three of us that you have a tournament thing going on today?"

"Mhm, I do...I-I'll be going up against the other kids in school from my class and the other classes too." She said sniffling a bit

"Well then, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do since you've been here sis. I know you're a strong woman and you can do anything you put your mind to." He said sincerely

"T-Thanks bro. I have to go now...but I promise we can talk later."

"Of course, I hope you know after that tournament I'm finding you and giving you the biggest bear hug I've ever given you."

"And I hope you know I'mma be a sobbing mess on you while you hug me bro."

"I'm fine with that. I love you see you soon sis."

"I...I love you too big bro. See you soon." Serena said before she cut the call. She placed her phone in her pocket before she wiped her eyes. "Damn it talking to him makes me emotional...I hate that it happens."

She then went back into the room and sat down ignoring the stares that she had gotten. Denki who sat in front of her looked behind her concerned. "what was that about?"'

"I got a call from my twin brother, he and my other siblings are here-they're just waiting for Todoroki's father to get them."She said with a small smile

"Oh...I see. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah...I just haven't heard my brother's voice in over five years and it's been about that long since I've seen him too." She said with a nod of her head

As homeroom started they were told about the rules of the tournament before they were all told to get their gym clothes on. Afterwards they were all rallied into one place, when they were told they could go Serena unfroze what Todoroki did making the machines have a domino affect collapsing them to the side before she was able to be at par with Todoroki who didn't like that she was able to keep up with him. She ignored his glares as she used the fact that Todoroki pushed her to her advantage by holding onto the elder male as he used his quirk to go across the line.

Shoto was shocked that she had held onto him but didn't drop her, he instead threw her towards safety which made her be in the lead as she saw the mines that were coming up. She was quick on her feet not to touch anywhere that was obvious that there were bombs placed. When it came to who came in what place-she was stunned to see that Midoriya came in first with her coming in fourth due to lagging behind Bakugo and Shoto who came in second and third. As they had to get into groups she had grouped up with people from B class who had a big interest in her being in fourth place As it came to the groups that went on she was in the group that came in third. So she moved on to the 1 v 1 with the others, for the prelims she managed to go up against someone who she had grouped with.

Due to her pure strength in her arms instead of her quirk she was able to move on to the second round. When she went up for her second round she went up against Denki who smiled at her. "I hope you aren't going to be mad at me if I win this Ito. It's nothing against you."

"Say that after you beat me Kaminari." She said as she was quick to move as he used his quirk

She used the same movements she used while training with Shoto just to get close to the male and kick him in the gut making him be out of the ring. When she stood up he looked at her stunned. "Holy crap I wasn't expecting you to be so strong."

She just walked off without another word towards him, the next person she went up against was Shoto who didn't look amused that she was still in the running. "What have I told you about showing off Ito?" He asked her seriously

She said nothing as she went straight for him, he tried to stop her with his ice only for her to use the same tactics that she would always use to not be frozen by his ice before she got close to him. He was ready for anything she threw at him, every kick and punch that was thrown at him he blocked or countered until he had enough of her trying to show off. So he grabbed her by her ankle and threw her out of the ring into a large pile of ice which knocked her out.

When Serena woke up from being knocked out she saw that her elder brothers and sister were around her bed. Her twin brother hugged her tightly. "Rena!" He said happily

Serena hugged him tightly and sobbed out finally being able to hug her twin brother. "Big bro...Slade...I've missed you so much!"

Slade rubbed her back and comforted her as she cried against him. "Hey...it's alright little sis. I'm here and I'm never leaving your side. You're going to be stuck with me forever."

She sniffled as she smiled sadly at her elder brother. "I'm very glad to hear that." She said happily

"You did really good today in that tournament, you really are strong sis." Slade said as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "That family truly has made you into a very strong independent woman while you've been here."

Serena looked at him sadly. "I...I wish I wasn't ever disowned, I don't like living in that place." She said shaking her head sadly

"I could only guess, but starting today you'll be living with us. Mitch and Kara already have an apartment and we're all going to be living together!" Slade said happily

She hugged him once more and nuzzled herself against his chest. "I'm so glad that I got my big bro back!"

"You know you do have two other siblings Rena." Kara teased

"I know...but he's my twinie, I have a bigger connection to him than I do to the two of you." Serena said as she looked at Kara

Kara shook her head. "I see how it is."

Serena stuck her tongue out at her elder sister before Mitch placed a hand on her shoulder making her look at him. "Yes bro?"

"I've talked with the people here and Slade is going to be in B-class from here on out, that way you two are in the same school. Kara and I will be getting jobs around the city so we can support the two of you."

She nodded her head. "Okies, I'm alright with that."

Slade smiled at her. "So, tell me about this school sis? How is it like? Obviously there are people who have a vendetta against you for some odd reason."

Serena didn't know how to describe the school to her twin brother, but she told him what she knew and hoped that he would understand what she was saying. After she finished explaining the school to her brother Aizawa came into the room which made Serena stiffen up. "Mr. Aizawa sir." She said in Japanese

"Seems like your siblings are very concerned about you." He stated motioning to the trio

She nodded her head. "I haven't seen them in almost ten years."

"I see, so what I was told was true. It seems like you have a twin brother that will be in B-class starting tomorrow."

She nodded her head again. "Mhm-My elder twin brother Slade." She said as she placed her hand on Slade's arm softly. 

When Serena had gotten out of the hospital wing Denki was waiting for her outside of the school by the school gates. Serena smiled at the blond haired male as she was quick to meet up with the male. "Hey Kaminari, sorry it took me so long to get out. Todoroki seriously knocked me out earlier."

"It's fine, how are you feeling? He shouldn't have been that rough with you." Denki asked concerned

"I'm alright, I'm used to him being rough with me like that. It isn't the first time he's thrown me into his stupid ice quirk like that." She said with a shrug

Denki looked even more concerned. "He really has issues."

"Yeah no kidding. But that's not my problem anymore. Oh! Kaminari, I want you to meet my siblings who had came to see me today. Mitch my eldest brother, Kara my elder sister and my twin brother Slade who will be in B-class come tomorrow." Serena said with a smile as she motioned to the trio

Denki bowed to the three of them. "It's a pleasure to meet the three of you."

Mitch was amused as he looked at Serena. "So is he your boyfriend sis?"

Serena looked at her elder brother flustered as she shook her head as she had her hands in front of her face. "N-No! He's one of my classmates." She said flustered "W-why would you ask me something like that?!"

"You seemed way to eager to go up to him that's why I asked." Mitch teased

Serena sighed out in defeat before she looked at her brother "Really bro? The only reason I did that is because Kaminari is my only friend in my class right now. He's literally the only person who has ever come up to me."

Slade and Mitch looked at one another confused before Slade looked at Serena. "I would have thought you'd have at least a little friend group by now. Especially knowing how many people you be-friended back in America before you were forced to leave." Slade asked confused

Serena shook her head. "I've detached myself from my emotions and I barely smile nowadays because knowing that father has disowned me and placed me here because he blamed me for what happened to mother."

Denki placed a hand on her shoulder. "Ito, it'll be alright. I'll tell you this much you've had a lot of peoples attention. Especially with how you chose to focus on the one versus one battles today. Tomorrow expect more than a few of our classmates to go up to you."

"I won't mind as long as they are nice to me. I see no reason to talk to anyone who is going to be rude and inconsiderate like Todoroki has been towards me." Serena said with her arms crossed

"That's fair. Would you three be alright if I take your younger sister out for a bit? I'm pretty sure she has no idea how fun this place can be since being here."

Slade grinned and pushed his sister into him. "Go on, I have my sisters number I will give her the address."

Denki grinned at Slade and bowed his head. "Thank you." He said before he left out with Serena

The entire time they walked together-it was quiet before Denki looked at her. "So...mind me asking, what happened to your mother that made you be here?"

She shut her eyes and sighed out as she placed her hands in her pockets. "My mother died in front of me. Slade, my mother and I went to get my coward of a father from where he worked...but in the midst of that we were being followed by a group of males who were low ranked criminals. I had told Slade to go and bolt off to father since we were like a block away from where he worked while mother and I continued walking on together until we were ambushed. I was torn from my mother as she was raped and killed in front of me. The entire time I was gagged due to screaming out to my mother. The last words that I heard her say to me are still burned in my mind." Serena said sadly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 16.4K 77
He is complexed, cold and aloof. Shouto Todoroki is an enigma in its entirety. Y/N knows she should stay away. Especially with her past and her fathe...
226 26 14
Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer to UA right after the sports festival. Y...
41.3K 2.3K 28
ー 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ➷ [𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥] 「 [𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙍𝙞𝙥 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩] Pikachu Rip Of...
60.2K 2.4K 30
Shoto Todoroki is now living his dream: he opened his hair salon. It is not fancy but a little cozy place where he is always happy. he works almost...