2

When they got to the classroom doors he opened the door for her which she thanked him for before they went in one after the other. As Serena went to sit down at her desk she knew people were staring at her but ignored it as she jumped hearing her phone go off inside of her bag. She grabbed it and went outside of the classroom with it. "Hello Ito Serena speaking."

"So the number I got from him was right. It's Slade silly goose we're in Japan!" She heard a male voice said happily

Hearing the voice of her brother made her cover her mouth as she teared up. "B-Big bro..."

"Hey-hey...it's okay. We're waiting for Enji to come get us. But I couldn't wait to talk to you. How's my little twin sis doin'?"

"I'm about to be in homeroom right now...I literally just got to school."

"Oh shit forgot about that whoops. Enji told the three of us that you have a tournament thing going on today?"

"Mhm, I do...I-I'll be going up against the other kids in school from my class and the other classes too." She said sniffling a bit

"Well then, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do since you've been here sis. I know you're a strong woman and you can do anything you put your mind to." He said sincerely

"T-Thanks bro. I have to go now...but I promise we can talk later."

"Of course, I hope you know after that tournament I'm finding you and giving you the biggest bear hug I've ever given you."

"And I hope you know I'mma be a sobbing mess on you while you hug me bro."

"I'm fine with that. I love you see you soon sis."

"I...I love you too big bro. See you soon." Serena said before she cut the call. She placed her phone in her pocket before she wiped her eyes. "Damn it talking to him makes me emotional...I hate that it happens."

She then went back into the room and sat down ignoring the stares that she had gotten. Denki who sat in front of her looked behind her concerned. "what was that about?"'

"I got a call from my twin brother, he and my other siblings are here-they're just waiting for Todoroki's father to get them."She said with a small smile

"Oh...I see. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah...I just haven't heard my brother's voice in over five years and it's been about that long since I've seen him too." She said with a nod of her head

As homeroom started they were told about the rules of the tournament before they were all told to get their gym clothes on. Afterwards they were all rallied into one place, when they were told they could go Serena unfroze what Todoroki did making the machines have a domino affect collapsing them to the side before she was able to be at par with Todoroki who didn't like that she was able to keep up with him. She ignored his glares as she used the fact that Todoroki pushed her to her advantage by holding onto the elder male as he used his quirk to go across the line.

Shoto was shocked that she had held onto him but didn't drop her, he instead threw her towards safety which made her be in the lead as she saw the mines that were coming up. She was quick on her feet not to touch anywhere that was obvious that there were bombs placed. When it came to who came in what place-she was stunned to see that Midoriya came in first with her coming in fourth due to lagging behind Bakugo and Shoto who came in second and third. As they had to get into groups she had grouped up with people from B class who had a big interest in her being in fourth place As it came to the groups that went on she was in the group that came in third. So she moved on to the 1 v 1 with the others, for the prelims she managed to go up against someone who she had grouped with.