My Heart's Light (Kingdom Hea...

By Desertstorm272

Y/N's life was normal at first before a dream changed everything. One night, he gets attacked by dark creatur... More

Bio
Allies
Prolouge
1 Into your Heart
2 A Warrior's Path
3 Darkness walks among us
4 Zamaron
5 Welcome to Earth
6 League
8 Darkness
9 Regeneration

7 Inferno

135 3 0
By Desertstorm272

Rad: We have achieved victory a few days ago with the help of our new friends: Y/N, Shahra, and Ghia'ta. We have never see someone who is granted a power we've never seen. Y/N showed us his weapon: a key shaped sword he called a Keyblade. We even meet his friends, Shahra, who is a Genie that can grant wishes and Ghia'ta, a alien girl who can fight like Y/N. And the best part, we managed to claim a Mini-Con right underneath the Decepticon's nose. We gained new allies and we are willing to win this war.

At the Autobot base, Y/N, Shahra, and Ghia'ta were given hospitality by the good machines along with Rad and his friends. Y/N has learned about both the Autobots and the Decepticons. The Autobots are guardians who fight for the freedom for their home of Cybertron. The Decepticons on the other hand are conquers whose goal purpose to return Cybertron to its former glory. The Mini-Cons are the primary objective for the two sides.

Y/N, Ghia'ta, and Shahra also learned about the Mini-Cons and their ability that given the Transformers an advantage in battle. They can even combine into powerful weapons like the Star Saber, the Skyboom Shield, and the Astro Blaster.

Y/N had started bond with the Autobots mostly Hot Shot, Sideswipe, Scavenger, and even Optimus Prime himself. He even develops a crush on Arcee.

Y/N: So this war you are fighting in has lasted for over a thousand years?

Optimus: More than Earth's early centuries.

Y/N: Hmm.

Hot Shot: I want to know is how did you be able to gain the power of that key sword?

Y/N draws his Keyblade and looks at it.

Y/N: Well during my days in Master Yoshi's Temple, I had this weird dream that I was in this platform in the middle of nowhere. I was attacked by the Heartless including this giant one. I was told by this voice that I am one who would open the door to the light.

Rad: Door to the light?

Carlos: What does that mean?

Y/N: I'm not so sure. I want some answers once I find my sister and gather the Gaurdians of Light.

Scavenger: The Guardians of Light...

Alexis: So, Shahra, how did you became Y/N's master?

Shahra: Well, Master Yoshi was my master at the time and he treated like if I'm a normal person like you. And then Y/N came in and he took care of me.

She looks at Y/N who is speaking to the Autobots.

Shahra: Y/N never treats like a slave and he has a heart of a warrior.

Just then an alarm blares out, alerting everyone.

Ghia'ta: What's happening?

Red Alert: A Mini-Con has been detected. We should meet up at the command room.

Y/N and the others head for the command room where Optimus awaits them.

Y/N: What is happening? Are we under attack?

Optimus: No, but a new Mini-Con has been spotted.

Rad, Alexis, and Carlos head for the computer to pinpoint the location.

Y/N: So, Alexis, any idea where the Mini-Con is located?

Alexis: Hmm. It should be right..... there.

The screen shows the location of the Mini-Con. It is located on an island with a volcano on it.

Alexis: I got it! It's on one of the islands in the Pacific.

Scavenger: The Decepticons are thinking the exact same thing.

Hot Shot: Then we better beat them to it.

Y/N: You guys will need some backup I'm going to.

Optimus: Sorry, Y/N. Megatron has got the Star Saber.

Y/N: I understand but you will need some help. Rad and the others can't fight, but Shahra, Ghia'ta, and I can. The Keyblade can deal with the Star Saber.

Red Alert: Y/N is right, Optimus. His weapon can withstand the Star Saber.

Scavenger: He will be able to hold off either Megatron or Starscream while we find the Mini-Con.

Blurr: It's not a bad idea.

Optimus looks at his comrades and the humans before looking at Y/N and his friends.

Optimus: Alright. Y/N, stay close with your friends.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Carlos: Aww man. He gets to go but we don't?

Y/N: I won't risk putting you guys in danger.

Jetfire: He's right. We can't put you at risk again. Not like what happened last time.

Optimus: Jetfire, Arcee, Hotshot, Blurr, Scavenger, Smokescreen, we're heading out.

Selected Autobots: Yes sir!

Red Alert: The kids and I will monitor from here.

Rad: We'll use Laserbeak to search for the Mini-Con from here.

Optimus: Head for the launch bay.

Then the new Mini-Con, Accel, appears next to Y/N and speaks to him.

Alexis: He's saying that he is coming with you.

Y/N: You sure, buddy?

Accel nods in reply.

Y/N: Alright. (To Ghia'ta) You stay with Rad and the others.(To Optimus) We're ready to go, Optimus.

Ghia'ta: Go in the spirit of love.

Y/N smiles at her.

Optimus: Autobots, ready for launch.

(Eye catching view of Y/N and Optimus fighting against Megatron)

Somewhere in the mouth of the volcano, the Mini-Con lies not far from the lava. Then the Volcano starts to rumble meaning the mountain will erupt in short amount of time.

Outside of the volcano, Megatron and his Decepticons along with their new member Shatter and her assistant, Razor, had arrived.

Megatron: Soldiers, spread and the find that Mini-Con.

Decepticons excluding Shatter, Razor, and Sideways: Yes sir!

The enemy machines starts to spread out to search for the Mini-Con. Meanwhile on the other side of the island, Y/N who is riding Accel arrives along with Optimus and the others. From the skies, Laserbeak, a small bird machine with a camera takes to the skies.

Optimus: The Mini-Con is here somewhere on the island. We have to find it before the Decepticons do.

Red Alert (radio): Optimus, we should move quickly. Scanners shows magma building up from the volcano. The whole place could erupt anytime.

Hot Shot: That's good right?

Arcee: It's not.

Scavenger: Optimus, we should spread out to search for the Mini-Con.

Optimus: Right. Y/N, you and Accel stay close with Arcee. Autobots, move out.

Y/N along with Accel and Arcee head for the volcano.

Y/N: My guess the Mini-Con could be inside there.

Shahra appears next to him.

Shahra: Y/N, you should exercise caution. The volcano is dangerous and the lava can kill you if you're not careful also the heat of it.

Y/N: Stay close, Shahra. We go in there, get the Mini-Con, and get out.

The four start climbing the volcano when all of a sudden...

Thrust: It's the Autobots!

Then the other Decepticons arrived.

Demolisher: They're here searching for the Mini-Con.

Megatron: Optimus is here too. (To Shatter) It is time for you to prove to me, Shatter.

Shatter: As you wish. (To Razor) Find the Mini-Con.

The assassin nods and leaps off of the female Decepticon and sprints at full speed towards the volcano.

Starscream: Scatter, why are you sending Razor to retrieve the Mini-Con?

Scatter: Because his body can withstand the heat.

Optimus and the others see the Decepticons as well.

Optimus: Decepticons...

Scavenger: They're here for the Mini-Cons.

Hot Shot: Y/N is searching for it too!

Megatron: Optimus Prime!

The Autobot leader looks to see Megatron.

Megatron: You may have claim the last Mini-Con but this one will be mine!

Optimus: Not this time, Megatron!

Megatron: Decepticons attack the Autobots!

Both sides charged before clashing and a huge battle is commenced. While Optimus battles his rival Megatron, the Autobots and Decepticons fight. Hot Shot battles Starscream, Smokescreen vs Cyclonus, Thrust vs Jetfire, and Blurr vs Demolisher.

Megatron: Tidal Wave, find the Mini-Con!

At the cue, Tidal Wave, giant Decepticon arrives on scenes and approaches the volcano. Y/N is climbing up the volcano when he sees the large floating aircraft carrier approach.

Y/N: What the hell is that?

Arcee: Tidal Wave...

From the base, Rad and the others see Tidal Wave as well.

Ghia'ta: Who is that?

Red Alert: Tidal Wave...

Carlos: Aw man, he's gonna cause problems!

Alexis: He is looking for the Mini-Con as well.

Rad: Y/N is close to the volcano. I do believe that's where the Mini-Con is.

Back at the island, Optimus was thrown on the side of the Volcano by Megatron.

Megatron: It's no use, Prime. The Mini-Con will be mine.

Optimus: Not a chance, Megatron!

With the others, the Autobots and the Decepticons are putting up a fight while Arcee combat against Shatter.

Shahra: The Mini-Con. I can sense it.

Y/N: Where's it located?

Shahra: In the volcano.

Y/N: Out of all places...

He and Accel reach to the top of the volcano when they see Tidal Wave arrive and to Y/N and Shahra's horror.

Tidal Wave: Transform!

The large carrier changes into its robotic form which he is ten times larger.

Y/N: Oh God...

Shahra: We need to move! Now! I'll keep him distracted. Just say the word, Y/N.

Y/N: Shahra, hold this monster off!

Shahra: As you wish, Master.

She waves her hands and then bursting from the ground knocking Demolisher and Sideways back was a mecha hand.

Demolisher: What in the name of Cybertron?!

Then pulling up from the hole is a giant machine which is Tidal Wave's height. It is not either Autobot or Decepticon.

Cyclonus: Gah! Megatron!

Megatron sees the giant machine.

Megatron: How can this be?!

From the base...

Rad: Whoa!!

Carlos: What is that?!!

Alexis sees the machine before it targets Tidal Wave.

Alexis: Looks like its attacking the Decepticons.

Ghia'ta: It has to be Shahra's doing.

Y/N: Come on, Accel!

The Mini-Con nods and accelerates to the top. Once arrived, Y/N and Accel looks down to see the black smoke from the lava. They look around for the Mini-Con.

Accel looks before seeing a faint green light at the bottom. He beeps to Y/N.

Y/N: What is it?

He goes to meet with Accel and looks down the volcano. Then the rumbling shakes the mountain, nearly throwing Y/N and Accel off balance.

Y/N: What's happening?!

Shahra: The volcano! It's gonna erupt!

Y/N: Let's go!

He and Accel starts heading down towards the bottom where the Mini-Con is located. Once they land, Y/N can feels the intense heat from the lava.

Y/N: This heat! It's like I'm in a oven or something.

Accel sees the Mini-Con and informs him.

Y/N: There it is.

Suddenly something lands in front of the Mini-Con.

Y/N: What the hell?

The new enemy looks at Y/N who summons his Balance of Gravity Keyblade and prepares to fight. The machine forms a sword from his right arm and charges full speed at Y/N.

It strikes Y/N, knocking him to the wall. Y/N tries to defend himself, but this new enemy is faster and swings his blade at him. Y/N quickly parties most of the attacks and tries to counter attack but rumbling gets intense. Lava starts building up.

Shahra: The volcano!

Y/N: We gotta get out of here!

The new enemy manages to grab the Mini-Con and makes a run for it. Shahra creates a carpet allowing her Master and Accel to flee from the rising lava. Back outside, the Transformers are still fighting when the rumbling stops them.

Rad: The volcano!

Red Alert: Optimus! You gotta pull back!

Emerging from the volcano is Razor with the Mini-Con in hand. Scatter kicks Arcee when she sees her companion arriving with the Mini-Con.

Scatter: Well done, Razor.

Y/N emerges with Accel and Shahra and then...

Fire rain from the sky towards the island.

Scatter: Megatron, we got the Mini-Con! Let's go!!

Megatron: Decepticons, retreat!

Then the Decepticons teleport back to their base with the Mini-Con in hand. Y/N meets up with Optimus and the Autobots!

Y/N: We're too late and we need to go now!!

The good guys retreat as the volcano devastates the island.

Back at the Autobot base, Y/N is being treated by Ghia'ta after his fight.

Rad: Oh man! What happened out there?

Y/N: I was getting the Mini-Con when this robot attack me. And he was faster than me. I had no time of fighting back.

Arcee: That was Razor. Scatter's top associate. Megatron had summoned her recently after our last battle.

Y/N: I'm sorry we lost the Mini-Con.

Optimus: You do not have to blame yourself. Sometimes we win and sometimes they win.

Alexis: We will be able to help you, Y/N.

Y/N smiles knowing he will try again.

Meanwhile at the moon base..

Megatron: Ha ha ha ha ha! Well done, Scatter. (Looking at the Mini-Con) You have done well. I hope the rest of you learn a valuable lesson from her.

Scatter: It is a pleasure, Lord Megatron.

Demolisher: You just got lucky, Scatter.

Scatter: Razor had encountered a new foe. This human wield a weapon like none other.

Cyclonus: A new weapon?!

Sideways: No one would be able wield a weapon powerful as either the Star Saber or the Atro-Blaster.

???: It's the Keyblade that Y/N wields.

The Decepticons look to see someone emerging from the darkness. It is none other than Dominious.

Next chapter coming up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 349 35
Y is a young keyblade wielder in training well on her way to becoming a master one day. But when the day she's waiting for arrives, things begin fall...
43.8K 477 20
You are the Brother of Keyblader Warrior Sora and like him, you joined with him and your Girlfriend Xion to repair the world's. But when they go thro...
275 15 14
This is a retelling of the Story of Kingdom Hearts but with new Lore on the Keyblade War, the Heartless and Nobodies, Keyblades in general, the Disne...
6.6K 206 47
Ranked #31 for keyblade 08/02/2018 Ranked #3 for keyblades 11/2019 Ranked #68 for hearts 05/05/2020 The worlds are in trouble once more when Sora, Ri...