I'm like Carly, but I'm not C...

By WeissSchnee290

Inspired by: @Gl1tch87 An 18-year-old High school senior who died of Cancer and wakes up in a mindscape when... More

Introducing
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Introducing II
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 -Melo's Origin-
Introducing III
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Introducing IV
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Introducing V
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5 -Ace's Origin-
Chapter 21
Introducing VI
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note Q&A
Q&A with the Characters
Chapter 23.5 -Riven's Origins-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🎃Quick Author's note🎃
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

370 14 56
By WeissSchnee290

Third Person's POV

-recap-

Both Yuya and 227 are currently at the starting line

"Yeeha! We're about to put the pedal to the metal! now gentlemen start your engines as I activate the Crossover Acceleration action field spell!" Melissa explains before Put on his goggles "are your marks gets set, go!"

Both Yuya and 227 drove off as the turbo duel start

"Let's duel!" they then yell.

Yuya: 4000
227: 4000

-end of recap-

'Carl said that they won't be whiling to listen to me thinking that I'm sort of joke, but he know that I can prove them wrong, but knowing Carl he would never lie to me, so I have to be cautious with my opponent' Yuya thinks looking at the officer in front of him.

Since 227 is ahead of Yuya he goes first "It's my tur and from my hand I summon Jutte lord!" the officer says.

Jutte Lord: Atk/1600

"And thanks to it's special ability I can summon another Jutte monster come Jutte Fighter!"

Jutte Fighter: Atk/700

"Level 2 Jutte fighter, tunes level four Jutte Lord" 227 explains.

Jutte Fighter lights up before becoming two green rings and Jutte Lord, flies through them "Catch my pray, I call the predator! Synchro summon!" 227 says as Jutte lord becomes four stars and a pillar of light strikes forward "Level six, Goyo predator!!" 227 says as he successfully synchro summons his mentioned monster to the field.

Goyo Predator: Atk/2400

"But that's not all, I activate the equip spell: Goyo arrow! and who could better partner it up with than Goyo Predator" 227 explains as his monster now has a cannon in its hands "and this weapon is locked and loaded, so my predator deals damage equal to a hundred times it's own level, predator level is six, so you'll be taking six hundred points of damage" 227 says and Goyo Predator fires the Goyo arrow as Yuya loses six hundred life points.

Yuya: 4000 - 3400

"I end my turn" 227 finishes his turn.

"Yeeha this duel only started and 227 already start wiping out Yuya's life points" Carl hears Melissa commenting which he frowns.

Melo places a hand on the ravenette's shoulder "he's going to be fine, Carl Yuya beaten some tough opponents, he's sure that he can beat this officer guy" he assures him before turning to Riven "Riven you've faced this duel chaser before do you know any of what he's capable of?" he then asks.

"Well, his deck is similar to most sector security guards...but I have a bad feeling about this..." he says.

Ace sighs "Can't believe that we're counterparts of our respective dimensions!" he says he looks back at the duel "I sure hope he know what he's doing" he add.

Carl nods "You're right, Ace, but I believe in Yuya, I know he can put on a good show like I know he can" he says with determination and confidence that Yuya will win this duel.

Yuya then draws a card "I draw!" he yells before looking at the cards "I set the Pendulum scale with scale three Performapal Odd Eyes Light Phoenix and scale eight Performapal Odd eyes Unicorn!" Yuya explains.

Performapal Odd Eyes Light Phoenix: scale/3

Performapal Odd Eyes Unicorn: scale/8

Yuya placed the two Pendulum cards on the outermost spots on his duel disk. The word "Pendulum" began to appear with a rainbow gradient effect. From either side of Yuya, a column of blue light shot into the sky. Both of Yuya's monsters floated into the air with Performapal Odd Eyes Light Phoenix on the left and Odd Eyes Unicorn on the right; The numbers three and eight appeared below their corresponding monster as a giant pendulum appeared above him.

"I'm allowed to summon monster from levels four to seven all a the same time, since you're tired of my "yapping" don't take my word for it come see for it yourself" Yuya says as the pendulum begins to swing "my monsters are ready to swing into action!" Yuya yells while two beams of light came out of the portal.

"Come meet Performapal Bot-Eyes lizard and Performapal Fireflux!" Yuya states as to monster appear in front of Yuya.

Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard: Atk/1600

Performapal Fireflux: Atk/1200

"And now ladies and gentlemen, grab your popcorn and don't you dare blink, because the real show is starting now!" Yuya yells at the crowd

"Bot-Eyes Attack Gojo predator!" Yuya commands.

"Bot Eyes Lizard has less attack points than Gojo Predator, what's Yuya Sakaki planning?" Michael questions Yuya choice of action.

"Next I activate Odd Eyes Unicorn's pendulum ability; it lets me add a Performapal's attack points to a odd eyes that is battling" Yuya explains.

meanwhile in the room, Carl watches Yuya dueling "show them what you're made off my odd eye super star" he says to himself.

'oooh~' he hears his fortune ladies and fairies oohing at the ravenette which he rolls his eyes while shaking his head.

"Now I'm activating Bot-Eyes special ability! My Bot-Eye buddy can take on any Identity, the identity that I choose is the one and only Odd eyes dragon, and now Performapal Fireflux powers it up with it's twelve hundred points" Yuya explains.

Odd Eyes Dragon (Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard): Atk/1600 → 2800

"Now Odd eyes finish with what I started" Yuya yells as Odd Eyes dragon breaths out a fire blast at the Synchro monster destroying it.

"And down goes Gojo Predator and 227's life points" Melissa states.

227: 4000 - 3600

"Your turn now Fireflux, you help out with Odd Eyes' attack, now gave him a attack of your own" Yuya says as Performapal Fireflux slaps the back of 227's head.

227: 3600 - 2400

"Yuya did told us that he was gonna bring a good show and he's sure doing it" Melissa comment.

"Now that the battle's over so does the effect of Odd Eyes Unicorn" Yuya explains.

Odd Eyes Dragon (Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard): Atk/2800 → 1600

"I'll just go ahead and end my turn" Yuya then says.

"Lucky move, but luck is on it's way of running out, as my skills as a duelist won't" 227 says before drawing a card "I activate the spell: Monster Reborn! with that I bring back Gojo Predator" he says as his Synchro monster reappears from the graveyard.

Goyo Predator: Atk/2400

"Go Gojo Predator, hunt down Bot-Eyes lizard!" 227 says as Yuya drives pass the cop trying to reach for a action card before 227 stops him from doing so.

Carl frown seeing this "Come on Yuya" he cheers.

Gojo Predator destroys Odd Eyes Dragon making Yuya lose more life points

Yuya: 3400 - 2600

"This pursuit isn't over yet! your monster may have been destroyed but my predator can bring it back" the cop points out as Yuya looks at him with a frown yet nervous.

Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard: Atk/1600

"Go Bot-Eyes, do some damage and burnout that Fireflux!" 227 shouts as Bot-Eyes attack Performapal Fireflux

Yuya: 2600 - 2200

"I'll end my turn right then" 227 says to the tomato color hair boy

"I'm down, but I'm not out, the show must go on!" Yuya says as he draws a card he sees the card that he draws and is Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon "once Again, my monsters are ready to swing into action!" Yuya states as the portal of before reopens and two beams of light fires out of it.

"Welcome back Fireflux!"

Performapal Fireflux: Atk/1200

"Good to see you again, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Yuya says as his Ace monster appears on the field before roaring to the sky.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Atk/2500

Carl groans as he sees flashes of all four Familiar Monsters roaring at the night sky while showing four figures that they're seemly familiar for him

-vision-

the four cloaked figures pull out four Monster cards which they're the Earthbound immortals, Carl, Melo, Riven, and Ace owns, Carls was confused of how they got their hands on them before looking around and sees Melo in his Barian form, Riven and Ace on the ground unconscious. 

"Melo, Ace, Riven!" he calls them; Carl then looks around for help, but his eyes widen with shock when he sees Yuya, Yuzu and the others on the ground lifeless "Yuya!" Carl calls them.

Then the scene changes when he sees a young man who has silver hair with light green highlights, having striking similarities in hair design to the dual-hair color of all of his dimensional soul fragments and Yuri's side-parted hair, and yellow eyes; his face bears a striking resemblance to Yuya and his counterparts, albeit a bit older looking.

Carl's eyes widen recognizing the young man sleeping on him "Zarc..." a voice came out of him, but it wasn't his voice but a bit softer and lighter.

the silver and green hair male opens his eyes and looks up at who Carl believe is the original dimension counter part of himself "Morning Alair" he greets with a warm smile.

"Morning..." Carl or Alair responds as he sits up "You're having a busy day today" he asks

Zarc frown "Yeah...I really don't wanna, I want to stay with my angel" he says before burying his face on his boyfriend's chest making Alair giggle.

"I know but, you promised Ray to help her, remember?" he reminds his what Carl guesses Zarc's Boyfriend Carl then notices the ring on his or Alair's finger.

"I think I do just to show her off my now fiancée" Zarc says with a teasing smirk only to receive a light punch on the shoulder by Carl/Alair.

"Okay, now come on and let's make breakfast, I'll be making Pancakes today" Carl/Alair then says before leaving with Zarc hanging on him like a Koala on a tree.

"I love you so much" the shorter young male says before lightly kissing Carl/Alair's neck.

"don't leave hickey, mister" the taller male warns.

Zarc pouts "am not!" he state as Alair chuckles.

-vision ended-

Carl snaps back to reality and sees that Yuya's walking back in with a sad look on his face "Yuya!" Carl runs up to Yuya and check on him "what's wrong?" he asks.

"I-I failed...Carl...  I may have won my match, but the crowd still don't understand, the duels aren't just meant for sending people to the dump, and I failed" Yuya sobs making Carl hug his boyfriend close.

"That's okay, Yuya you've tried your best, don't blame yourself, beside Riven's family-"

"I know Carl, I'm more worry about my opponent since he's going to be sent down there in dumpster" Yuya says.

Carl sighs sadly "You might be right about that, but there's nothing we can do about it, I'm sorry Yuya" he apologizes tearing up as well.

Yuya looks at Carl confusedly "Why are you crying?" Yuya asks.

"It hurts me seeing you like this...vulnerable and sad when I don't have anything to do to make you smile again... I'm sorry Yuya..." Carl says sitting on the bed.

Yuya cannot believe Carl's feeling like this because someone else isn't happy, just like him; Yuya looks at the door and make sure the door's locked and then walk up to Carl and kisses him passionately; Carl seems surprised but kisses back Yuya pins Carl down to bed before breaking the kiss.

"I didn't knew you were feeling like this" Yuya says.

Carl blushes and sigh "I guess I can't always make people happy" he says.

Yuya frown before taking Carl's glasses off and puts them on a nightstand and pulls up the ravenette's shirt leaving carl Shirtless as the taller teenage boy blushes.

"Yuya?" Carl questions.

"P-Please... let's not think about them now, just focus on me, just like I'll focus on you" Yuya says with a warm smile.

Carl looks at Yuya with awe and smiles back and caress Yuya's face "Yes" he says before both Yuya and Carl begin to kiss each other again.

⚠Smut time!!! time to open your bible if you open your Bible app better⚠

Yuya and Carl share a passionate kiss which slowly transitions to a heated make-out section which Yuya slide his left hand to touch Carl's bare body while continuing on making out as Carl moans at the Yuya's touch making him erected immediately Yuya kisses his way down to Carl's neck making the ravenette boy moan a little more while having his arms around the shorter boy

"A-Ah Yuya~" Carl moans his boyfriend's name who continues on kissing on the taller male's neck leaving him a hickey.

Yuya then begins to go down to one of Carl's pectorals and begins to kiss on the nip and takes a hard grip on the other playing with it making Carl moan a little louder; The way Yuya was flicking Carl's nipple with his tongue and groping the other pectoral makes Carl's face turn red and pants heavily out of the pleasure that he's feeling that he want to beg Yuya for more but he still hasn't have the guts to tell him even though this is the second time they're making passionate love with each other

'How did they deal with such pleasure?' Carl questions in his mind remembering that he used to read bls manhwas back in his previous life as Axel.

Yuya then pulls away and looks down at Carl's erection and smirks "you're hard just for my touch?" he asks teasingly.

Carl blushes and nods a little embarrassed.

Yuya smiles "that really excites me too" Yuya then tells Carl before taking his hand and made the ravenette boy touch Yuya's erected dick.

Carl's face turns redder as he goes on his knees and unbuttons the redhead's pants as Yuya takes off his top; Carl takes off Yuya's pants and boxer before his erected dick lightly slaps Carl's face. Carl then looks up at Yuya who looks at the ravenette with a smile, Carl smiles back before beginning to kiss the tip of Yuya erection making the shorter young boy moan at the warm mouth wrapping around the head of his cock.

"F-Fuck" Yuya curses before taking a grip of Carl's hair without hurting him.

Carl's eyes lighten up seeing the look of pleasure on Yuya's face before bopping his head up and down making Yuya moan a little more curse words while feeling Carl sucking on the dick. Carl later begins to increase the pace making him moan louder.

"F-Fuck Carl~ s-so good~" Yuya moans while Carl looks back up at the red head who looks back at him "don't stop Carl" he says.

Carl continues to bop his head but takes the whole length in his mouth making himself gag and Yuya rolls his eyes back and moan a little louder at the vibrated feeling.

Carl pulls himself away and coughs making Yuya look at Carl with worry "I-I'm sorry, are you okay?" Yuya asks.

I'll be fine" he says as he takes off his pants.

Carl then goes up to Yuya and kisses him again while their precum leaking erections were rubbing against each other and Yuya flips Carl over and they continue on making out Yuya breaks the kiss before pulling up Carl's ass up to his face before he mischievously smirks looks down at the blushing ravenette and begins to lick Carl's pink anus making the ravenette shiver at the feeling.

"Y-Yuya~" Carl moans before moaning a louder when he feels Yuya's tongue entering his inside "aah~" Carl continues on moaning.

Yuya thrusts his tongue deep into Carl's ass licking all his inner walls while not helping but sniffing Carl's balls hanging in the bridge of his nose.

Yuya then pulls away and he strokes his hard dick while lowerikg Carl's ass   "Y-Yuya..." Yuya hears Carl calling him "P-Please s-stop teasing me, and fuck me already" he desperately says with the need of Yuya inside him.

Yuya looks down at Carl with lust in his eyes leans closer to the ravenette "Carl..." he says as he places the tip touching Carl's pink licked up bussy "You're so cute" he says as he pushes his dick insides Carl's ass making the ravenette moan loudly.

Carl covers his mouth hoping anyone from outside couldn't hear them as Carl blushes out of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry" Carl mumbles while having his mouth covered with his hands.

Yuya laughs before taking one of Carl's hands and holds holds him with their fingers interlocking and then Yuya begins to move his hips back and forth as Carl moans with his mouth covered; Yuya looks down at Carl and admires his slender yet muscular body his pectorals bounces for each thrust Yuya gives to Carl Yuya finds this so hot and beautiful.

"I-I love you Carl" Yuya stutters as he increases his thrusting pace.

Carl rolls his eyes back "I-I love you too Y-Yuya~" Carl manages to say between his moaning.

Yuya then pulls Carl up and continues to thrust him upward hitting a certain spot making Carl unintentionally moan loudly.

"Y-Yuya r-right there!~" Carl moan forgetting about weter the room is sound proof or not.

With lust taking over Yuya begins to thrust deep inside Carl despite moaning at the tightness the ravenette's inner walls were squeezing around Yuya's cock hitting that spot.

Carl looks at Yuya with lust in his eyes "Yuya, p-please...kiss me" Carl begs.

Yuya look up at his boyfriend and they kiss again while the shorter boy thrusts his dick harder making Carl moan mid-kiss.

Yuya breaks the kiss "C-Carl...I-I'm cumming" he tells the black hair male.

"M-Me too, Y-Yuya...I-I'm cumming too" Carl responds.

Yuya thrust his dick in a faster pace making the two moan each other's name

"C-Cumming!~" they both moan as reach to the climax

As Carl cums over himself with one more thrust Yuya cums deep inside the ravenette making Carl roll his eyes back

"S-So much cum s-so warm" he says out of amazement and satisfaction.

"F-Fuck you were so good" Yuya says between panting and tiredly leans on Carl's chest.

Carl smiles and pets Yuya's head "you were amazing Yuya...thank you" he says as they both lean down to bed with Yuya's dick still inside Carl they both doze off to sleep.

-meanwhile-

Outside of the rooms the guide that Told Yuya about Jack was pale but shakes his head realizing that the couple finished their love making

"I-I don't think I'll save enough money for a therapist" he says to himself

-somewhere else-

In a Garage Donner prepares his Runner since his Duel is up next,

"Okay today's the day, is your first tournament, you've seen Weiss and Blaze Turbo duel before, of they can do it, then so can I" Donner encourages himself not before he hears his brother walking in as well.

"You're ready Don?" Blaze asks his little brother.

"J-Just a little nervous but is nothing to make a big deal about it" Donner says.

Blaze raises an eyebrow "you sure is just that or is for the fact that this Sylvio guy's gonna be watching" Blaze says making the blonde with green eyes blush and looks down "though your taste in men is...pretty questionable, but I'll support you" Blaze.

"Sure he may be a bit Egocentric, but with how over dramatic we're his statements I find them funny, I guess it's because of how he said it, maybe" Donner explains.

Blaze chuckles and shakes his head "just don't worried yourself and you'll be okay" Blaze says "we don't want you to embarrassed yourself in your tournament debut" he advices Donner before leaving.

Donner smiles and takes a deep breath and nods to himself before putting his helmet on.

"Here we go" Donner before driving off to the track.

-at the stadium-

"The following contest is for advancing the second round of the Friendship Cup match!" Samantha Irvin the announcer shouts making the crowd "making his way to the starting line, making his Debut! Donner Morinozuka!"

"Donner!?"

"You mean Blaze and Weiss' brother Donner, that Donner!?"

"Well, that's something you don't expect to see."

The crowd were stating since the Morinozuka are known to their trio dueling style.

people were in awe to see Donner in a black and yellow body suit and helmet.

-meanwhile-

Sylvio looks at the screen with awe "Donner..." he mutters before his eyes lighten up "his name is Donner" he says to himself not before feeling his heart skipping a beat and blushes hard "wow... is this what they call love at first sight?" Donner asks himself while looking at the holographic figure of the blonde boy who he began to develop feelings for.

-back at the stadium-

"And his opponent, The Dark Angel, Zane Tenshi!" Samantha announces as Zane appears driving in his own Duel Runner 

Both Zane and Donner are set in the starting line.

"Hey Donner, it was surprise seeing you compete in this tournament instead of Blaze" Zane says.

Donner laughs nervously "hahaha, yeah you can say that" he responds.

"Listen just because we're friends doesn't means I'll hold back" Zane tells the blonde.

"Oh, wouldn't wanted you to, so give me all you got!" Donner responds.

Zane looks surprised at Donner sudden confidence "did somebody got your attention, Donner?" he asked.

Donner looks at Zane confused "What do you mean?" he asks back.

Zane then shakes his head "Let's talk some other time" Zane then says.

"Alright Duelists starts your engines, Ready...Set...Duel!" Melissa announces as Donner and Zane drive off.

"Let's Duel!" Zane and Donner yell as their duel officially starts.

Zane:4000
Donner:4000

Author's note: thank you for the 18k reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 5 3
I sure do hope that the ygo fanfic community isn't dead You've been working under Kaiba Corporation for years now, leading the marketing and graphic...
32.1K 573 21
Yukina Kurogane was just a regular 18 years old Senior High School student. In normal daily life it was just boring to her, but on her free time She...
4.3K 30 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
388K 5K 44
Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on his best friends' grave, he got dragged...