Kim Twins and their cold bunny

By pretty_kookoo

๐™ธ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๏ฟฝ... More

โœฟ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—โœฟ
โœฟ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“โœฟ
โœฟ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Šโœฟ
โœฟ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”โœฟ
โœฟ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Šโœฟ
โœฟ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—โœฟ
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

281 15 0
By pretty_kookoo

Author's Pov:

Vkook were glaring at each other while Tae was stopping them but, than Suddenly the lights of the room got off V scream cuz of sudden darkness while Tae also start screaming hearing his twin screaming. Jk on his phone's torch light and pointed it towards both twins "Why the fck are you both shouting??" He said angrily while looking at them, "Taehyung are you a baby?? that if one will cry other one will also start crying" he said being annoyed glaring at them, "Sorry" he said while looking down.

Suddenly their room's door got knocked and Jk left towards it to open the phone was in his hands which he pointed towards door, V again screamed. But, before he scream to loud Jk again point light towards him "What??" He asked, V just shaked his head at it "Really?? Than why are you behaving like this??" He asked while raising an eyebrow looking at both for an answer. "He is scared of darkness that's why he behaving like this..." He said in a boring tone while V glare at him with his cheeks were tinted in a light pink color but cuz of darkness no one can notice that, "Hmm.. Than on your phone's flashlight why are you enjoying the show??" He said and went towards door to open it while, Tae picked his phone from side table and on the torch before placing it in the mid of bed.

Jk opened the door and saw a maid standing there "Sir we had made the dinner and clean the house so can we go to homes??" She asked looking at him who nod she bow and left, Jk close the door and looked at turn around he came towards bed. V was about to say something but get cut cuz of phone's ringing they looked at Jk who answered the call. It was from his dad who asked him about his well being and told him that they are not coming today as the weather isn't good, just after he cut the call V's phone started ringing he answered the call before seeing who called him.

While Tae was looking at both of them first Jk and than V and than when V cut the call he started staring at his phone, both VKook look at him confuse "why are you looking at your phone like this??" Jk asked confused seeing his actions, he sat on bed "thinking why it didn't ring??" Tae said while V look at him being confuse "Why your phone will ring??" V asked looking at him "Didn't you both got calls??" He asked VKook nodded. "Than why i didn't get any call??" He asked, V blink "Bro you hit your head somewhere??" V asked while, Jk sigh before standing up from bed "Your both's screws are loose" he said while going towards the door.

"Where are you going??" V asked seeing him going out of the room, Jk turn around and look at him "In garden... Wanna come??" He asked looking at both. V was about to decline but Tae agreed quickly don't wanna leave his husband and see him infront of his eyes, seeing Tae V also quickly get up from bed don't wanna stay alone in dark Tae chuckle seeing him getting up quickly.

In Garden

(Ignore that bench and imagine it's the evening time with rainy weather)

They came in garden and sat on ground Jk was sitting in between Kim Twins, he was looking at sky he closed his eyes in the same position both twins place there head on his shoulders. Feeling weight on his shoulders Jk open his eyes only to see his husbands putting their head on his shoulders while closing their eyes, Jk smile looking at them and close his eyes feeling their warmth as they hugged him from their sides.

For sometime they stay in that position only until they heard the lightning of thunder making them flinched and in some seconds it started raining, they quickly get up from their places.

"Let's go in.." the older twin said while looking at the other two Tae nodded agreeing with his brother they both look at Jk who was standing there only "Jungkookie let's go in... You will catch cold" Tae said while looking at him "You go if you want... I'll stay" he said without looking at them and started roaming in garden.

Both twins try to convince their husband but he didn't listen so at last they gave up and started enjoying with him getting wet in rain, they were playing and dancing while smiling, giggling and laughing.

Jk loves the rainy weather and loves to play in rain and now with twins he is enjoying their company so much, twins were also happy seeing Jk happily playing in rain they were admiring him until Jk shake them to bring back to earth.

"Where are you both lost??" He smiled while asking them, twins look at him who was wearing a white shirt which got transparent due to getting wet in rain showing his upper body they can see his every curve while his hairs are wet with eyes half open cuz of the rain both gulp looking at him.

They were getting thoughts of devouring him than and there only while thinking they were about to take step towards him, while Jk was confuse looking at them he was calling them from a long time but they weren't listening so he followed their gaze and saw where they were looking.
His eyes widen and he was about to cover his upper body with his arms, suddenly he got an idea to tease them he smirk taking a step towards them "What's the use of looking when yo-" he got cut when suddenly Tae sneezed "you catch co-" he also sneezed.

"You also!! Now let's go inside enough of playing!!" V said sternly looking at them TaeKook nodded and they went in they were continuously sneezing in the way towards their room while V was scolding both of them.

He told them to go in but Jk wasn't listening and also Tae started whining so he stop saying more but seeing them sick now he is getting angry on them.

"You were also with us than why you didn't catch cold??" He asked while sneezing in between Tae nodded agreeing with him, V was about to say something but before that he sneezed TaeKook look at him with wide eyes but suddenly started laughing.
"You also catch cold" Tae said while laughing, suddenly they sneezed and look at each other "Now go and get change or you will get more sick" V said, both nodded Tae went in bathroom to take a shower while Jk went towards his luggage to see if there is something which he can wear.

He frowned while looking in the suitcase, there was not a single pair of any shirts or trousers which he brought. There are only nighties and lin*eries in it, which he never bought "ugh!! Jiminie!!" He was cursing his friend in his mind while looking in suitcase before closing it.
He sighed and stood up and go towards V standing in front of him "Can you lend me a pair of clothes" he asked while looking at his husband who was about to say something but the listening to the sound of the door opening.

"Why?? What happened to yours??" He asked while coming out of bathroom looking at the other two "I just have that nighties and lin*eries only.. which i don't want to wear" he said without looking at him "But you buy those things to wear and also we don't have any problem right hyung??" He said while sneezing in between, he smirk looking at his brother who also join him "Yeah... We don't mind you were looking so beautiful and se*y in that nighty last night" he said while sneezing in between.

He smirks looking at him and took step towards him while Tae also came towards them, Jk was looking at them when suddenly they sneezed at the same time. "It's not time for your jokes.. Give me your clothes and you also change" he said looking at V who nodded and went in wardrobe to bring a pair of t-shirt and trouser.

After taking shower and changing their clothes they were on bed twins were laying down on their sides while Jk was sitting between them, they were holding his each hand "For how long are we gonna sit like this??" He said while sneezing in between "Don't know..." the older twin said while younger one started to taunt him "It was your idea of playing in rain and getting wet"

"Oh wow!! So now it's my fault.. I told you to come and play in rain and get wet right??" He said while sneezing looking at him with a frown "Yes.. You weren't listening to us so we also have to join you" he said while taunting him V glare at him "Shut up Tae!! You were also whining and wanted to play too" Tae was also about to say something to him but before that Jk get up from bed and left the room.

V glare at his brother "What??" He asked looking at his brother glaring at him, V just sighed while replying annoyingly "nothing.." Tae was about to say something but before that the room's door again got open they look at the direction and saw Jk coming in, he stand near the side table placing a packet of meds and filled two glasses of water he layed on his side.

"I had placed the meds on side table.. have it and off the lights!!" He said while closing his eyes "Won't you have??" V asked while getting up Jk didn't reply, Tae also get up and gave a glass and med to V. They both had it "Jungkookie won't you have medicine?? It's not good you will get more sick get up!!" He said softly Jk open his eyes and sat on bed to have medicine as he don't wanna get sick they gave him glass and medicine and they lay down before switching off the lights and on a small light from which they can see around a bit.

Twins were looking at Jk who was closing his eyes ignoring them but, at the end he opened his eyes "What?? Don't look at me like that..." He said. Twins look at each other and than at Jk "Cuddles~" they said cutely while looking at him. "No!!" Jk said but they again said cutely making Jk agree. They slept while feeling the warmth of each other.

________________________

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 9.7K 52
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
860K 43.6K 38
โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ. โž โ€ข๐€๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ...
45.3K 1.6K 59
๐”—'๐”„๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ: '๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ...' (๐”—๐”ž๐”ข๐”จ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ) แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› แดแดแด แด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด€ ส™แดส, ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แด...
26.7K 1.2K 12
โ€ข ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. โ€ข ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ โ€ข ๐‰๐ข๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...