Trolls: Band Together (AU Ver...

By MasterClass60

When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a jo... More

Family Pasts
Brotherly Bitterness
A Motherly Spark
The Rise of Velvet and Veneer
Tracing Back to Your Roots
Painful Pasts
Long Roads and Paths Ahead
Strides Forward to the Goal
Sprucin' Up Reunions
Tensions and Pathways Aplenty
Emotional Fork in the Road
New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies
Sibling Revelations
It Takes Two
Frightful Flashbacks
Conflicting Crossroads
Turmoil in the Family
Familial Conversations
Tide of the Mother Part 1
Tide of the Mother Part 2
BroZone Rescue
Family Harmony
It Runs in the Family

Let's Get Married

548 9 7
By MasterClass60

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Fast forward 20 years later, that same song that brought down the drama and chaos that ended up with Brozone's disbandment was being played on a record inside the same pod. Who was listening to it, you may ask?

On a record player, the red-and-yellow centered record, labeled "Perfect by BroZone" was spinning and playing the song while Branch, who was now a lot older than his baby days, listened and forlornly looked at the album cover that the record came from. The image of seeing him and his brothers together brought back bad memories of that fateful night.

At the moment, the male Pop Troll was dressed in a white dress T-shirt and a sparkly fancy leaf vest over it, and matching green sparkly shorts; he was dressed for something special, which was ironic considering he wasn't feeling as good as he looked.

Behind him, the pod door opened and a familiar face entered the pod: Queen Poppy, who was wearing a green-and-pink with blue lacing dress that had a cotton candy cloud-like long skirt that trailed in the back, a teal-green-and-teal-blue woven cloth headband with colorful pompoms that stuck out from the top, and her ponytail had different colored highlights.

Poppy noticed Branch's saddened stance, and concern prompted her to clear her throat and ask Branch immediately, "Branch"?

The sound of Poppy's voice broke Branch's trance, making him turn around and see his girlfriend standing there. Quickly trying to act casual, he stopped the record playing and forced a smile, saying, "Oh, hey."

Poppy, however, could read through the facade and asked him, a little bit worried, while she approached him, "Are you alright? You're smiling and crying at the same time; it kinda looks like it's hurting your face."

Branch could feel his cheeks becoming sore form putting up a tough front, admitting honestly, "It DOES hurt my face."

He dropped the smile and quickly answered, forming an excuse from the top of his head, "I guess I'm just missing my, uh...grandma."

He then turned around and took the record off the record player, and placed it into its placeholder while saying to Poppy, "I was just listening to some of her old records."

The sigh of the album cover of the record he was listening to caught Poppy's attention, and when she saw that it was a BroZone record, her eyes lit up in wonder, and she smiled giddily, saying while grabbing the album and looking at it, "BroZone?! No way; I love BroZone"!

Hearing this surprised Branch; his girlfriend loved the music of the band he used to be in? That was...shocking but also very exciting too; if she liked BroZone, then she must love hearing him singing! He smiled, asking with wonder, "Really"?

But realizing that his curious wonder of this fact could end up accidentally revealing his boyband's past, he resumed his standard tough front, saying casually, "I mean, really"?

Luckily for him, Poppy didn't seem to question it as she said while giving the album back to him, "I didn't know you liked them too."

"I don't," Branch quickly defended, trying to cover up any chance of his boyband oast from coming up in discussion, as he lied his sorry butt off, saying, "I'm actually "hate-listening"; it's a new thing. My grandma had very questionable tatses. I mean, just look at how she decorated this place," and reference to the entire room, adding in, "I'm sorry, but there are just some things that shouldn't be macramated."

He thought the excuse would work and placed the record down, feeling his nerves shake slightly in fright about Poppy not buying it. And to his slight dismay, Poppy appeared NOT to buy the excuse; then again, when it came to Branch's well-being, if he didn't look fine, he truly wasn't fine. And no one knew this better than Poppy, who told the anxious male Troll, "It kinda seems like there's something you're not telling me."

Branch tried to play it off, gently scoffing and retorting back, "What? Psssht, don't be silly; no."

Then, Poppy grabbed Branch's hands, gently holding him, as she told him reassuringly, "Hey, hey, I need you to be real with me. It seems like more than a macrame issue. If you're having feelings, you can talk about them with me"

Poppy was more than willing to listen to Branch express his feelings about whatever was on his mind; during the World Tour, Poppy had learned a hard lesson about what it meant to be a good listener, and after the mistakes she made of not listening to her friends, especially her boyfriend, she was ready to turn over a new leaf and wanted to become a better listener. It's done wonders for Poppy and her friendship with other Trolls, and it especially helped strengthen the relationship between her and Branch.

Now, it was time to be a good listener and lend an ear to Branch; she knew he wasn't one to express himself fully, but she felt like if Branch felt safe enough to talk to her, then he could express to her what was really wrong, so then she could help hi however she could.

Branch knew if this too, and he knew that he did have to be real with Poppy; otherwise, holding all of this in was just gonna come out one way or another, and not exactly in a good way.

So, with a heavy heart, he sighed and started to talk, saying at first, "Ok, you're right."

He mentally tried to envision the words that he wanted to say, but he just felt so...unsure of what to say exactly. How was he gonna tell Poppy that he used to be in BroZone? How was he gonna tell her that the members of Brozone were his former brothers? How wa he gonna tell her about that fateful night when they all disbanded and never saw one another again? The assuring look on Poppy' face did not help him, though part of him did respect seeing Poppy wanting to listen and let him confide in her.

He opened his mouth and looked as if he was about to say something...

Let's Get Married (Homemade Extended Version) by Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Zooey Deschanel, Anderson Paak, Kenan Thompson, Kunal Nayyar, Icona Pop, Ron Funches, Lauren Mayhew, Megan Hitley, JP Karliak, Vladimir Caamano, Michael-Leon Wooley, Anita Kalathara, Hillary Duff, Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood, Rebel Wilson, Rachel Bloom, Gustavo Dudamel, Kelly Clarkson, Anthony Ramos, George Clinton, & Mary J. Blige

And just before he could say anything, Branch pretended to look down at his wrist as if he was checking the time, despite not wearing a watch, and told Poppy, "Oh, hey, look at the time. We're gonna be late to the royal wedding. Let's go get married," and started to head to the door, gently pulling Poppy with her.

However, Poppy, who had heard what Branch said, quickly called out to her boyfriend, "Branch"!

"What," Branch asked when he turned around, wondering what Poppy wanted to tell him about.

Then, he thought back to what he had just said and realizing how he said, "Let's go get married," and apparently made Poppy think that THEY were gonna be the ones getting married today (though deep down he really wanted to marry Poppy SO BAD!) he nervously smiled and quickly clarified, his cheeks tinted with a teal blush, "I mean, let's get Bridget and Gristle married."

Poppy, who was also nervously smiling, replied back, "Yeah. Oh, 'cause it would be weird if we got married."

"Yeah, so weird," Branch said in response while Poppy continuously said "Wow" a few times, both Pop Trolls trying to play it cool, though their feelings for one another were as bright as the blushes on their cheeks.

"It's like weird that we're still talking about how weird it was. It was like 15 seconds later," Poppy said, her voice sounding a little softer and awkward, with Branch now mimicking Poppy's small "Wow" streak.

Then, both Pop Trolls stuck their tongues out, their words meshing into random sounds, finding themselves unable to speak before they broke into heartfelt laughter together.

Suddenly, the door began to open, and standing outside was Aggie, who was sporting a rainbow translucent skirt, a white polo dress shirt with a black tuxedo jacket over it, a navy blue bowtie around her neck, and a small hairclip that was a blue flower with a gold music note. She started to say as the door opened, "Poppy, Branch, it's almost time. Are-," before she saw what Poppy and Branch were doing and snickered, asking when she saw them turn their heads to look at her, "Am I interrupting something"?

Poppy and Branch's blushes both grew a bit brighter as Poppy nervously answered with a sheepish smile, "Uh...nope, not really! W-We'll be right over"!

"Y-Yeah, just give us a second, and we'll be there," Branch sheepishly added with a nervous smile.

Aggie nodded before she flew off over to where the wedding was gonna be.

Branch then offered his hand out to Poppy, saying, "Shall we"?

Poppy happily accepted his hand, and the pair of Trolls headed out of the pod towards where the royal wedding was going to be taking place: right by the giant Troll Tree in the center of Bergen Town!

Walking out the door, they both hopped onto a pair of Glow Bugs that flew them from the pod up into the air, with music beginning to play as they both felt the vibe of the music and danced together in harmony.

Trolls: Band Together

Poppy and Branch: Oh, yeah!

Down below, all of the Bergens in Bergen Town were up and about, decked in their snazziest duds, smiling brightly, and decorating the town in honor of the big wedding! There was a table loaded with food (no Troll dishes since they no longer eat Trolls), flowers so bright and beautiful, banners that colorfully hung from the poles and houses, pink heart-shaped balloons, streamers that the Bergesn threw to hang up with ease that helped bring color to their town. But the most important part of all? All of the Bergens were feeling so happy today about the wedding that they were even dancing along with the Pop Trolls that had come with Poppy and Branch to help set up for the wedding.

Poppy and Branch: Keep it comin', love! Keep it comin', love!

Don't stop it, I won't stop it, no! We don't stop it, girl, don't stop!

But if you think that only the Pop Trolls were here, well, you are WRONG! Not only were there Pop Trolls but there were also some Trolls from the other tribes that had come to help prepare for the wedding, too! This was a part of a special culture connection assignment that Poppy offered to the residents of Trollstopia, a brand new city she created a few weeks ago to help build a strong connection between all the Troll tribes as a way for the other tribes to get to meet the Bergens and for them to get to meet more Trolls, other than the leaders of course. Helping to lead this event were the Trollstopia ambassadors who came along with Poppy and Branch.

Not only that, but the leaders of the other tribes and the Master of all Music (Troll Kingdom's happiest and most talented/colorful Magic Musical Troll), Aggie Galido, had also come to attend the wedding and help get things prepped for it too! After all, seeing a king and queen marry is a noble event that any good leader would want to attend.

At the moment, a few of those Trolls could be seen helping to set up for the wedding.

On the food table, Cooper (who was wearing a silver tie and a matching top hat decorated in colorful buttons) and Prince D (who was wearing a silver bow tie, and matching silver sunglasses over his eyes) were dancing together on the table with their parents: King Quincy and Queen Essence, the king and queen of Funk.

King Quincy was wearing a dark blue tuxedo jacket with a light blue tie, his fanciest rings on his toes, and instead of his regular gold cape, he replaced it with a gold feathery boa (similar to Low-Note Jones'). Queen Essence was sporting a silver dress with a small hem cut at her knees, a lilac fur scarf around her neck, and three various tones of gold necklaces around her neck, and her hair was in a French braid, sprinkled with a light touch of glitter.

Up in the air, some of the Classical Trolls were helping the Pop Trolls and Bergens hang up the banners. Two of those Classical Trolls who were helping were the leader, Wolfgang Amadeus Trollzart, and his royal composer/the Classical ambassador of Trollstopia, Dante Crescendo. Trollzart's outfit was similar to what he usually wore, except he replaced his regular composer's jacket with a dark purple one and sported a matching-colored tie to go with it. Dante, in the meanwhile, was wearing a white dress shirt with a dark blue composer's jacket over it, black pants, and shiny black dress shoes.

Helping to put up a few balloons, as a group of Bergens danced on by, was a young hot pink Pop/Rock Troll, a silvery glittery Techno Troll, and a yellow Country Troll, all of which the trio were females. The Country Troll was none other than Trollstopia and Lonesome Flat's finest detective: Buckaroo Ringer, who was currently wearing a light purple dress shirt, a dark magenta tuxedo jacket over it, matching dark magenta dress pants, and had on a black cowgirl hat with a red striped laced with white diamonds along the stripe.

The Techno Troll's name was Stereo, and she was the girlfriend of Trollex's brother, Prince Synth. She was wearing a purple long-sleeve dress with gold trimming, red ruby sequins around the waistline of the dress, with a hem cut at her knees, and her cyan blue hair was up in a beautiful bun with some of it parted in the front to resemble wavy bangs.

The Pop/Rock Troll was Melody Song, who happened to be the younger cousin of the Hard Rock ambassador for Trollstopia and was best friends with Aggie Galido. She was wearing a sparkly red dress with a light pink cardigan over it, brown dress shoes on her feet, and her hair was let out of its usual ponytail, flowing down to the heels of her feet, and she was wearing a lilac purple headband with a white skull on it.

All: Keep it comin', love! Keep it (Trolls: We are family) comin', love!

Don't stop it, I won't stop it, no (Trolls: All my brothers and my sisters with me!)! We don't stop it, girl, don't stop!

As a few Pop Trolls rolled out the red carpet, with a Bergen in the carpet, Aggie pulled out her party cannon and activated it, blasting confetti into the air as it rained down on the entire scene, making it look even more spectacular.

Still standing on the Glow Bugs that flew them around, Poppy and Branch both sang and danced together, with all of the Trolls and Bergens happily dancing along, seeing the happy Pop duo together.

Branch: Everyone can see we're together as we walk on by!

Poppy: And we fly just like birds of a feather; I won't tell no lies!

Branch: (Trolls: We are family) All of the people around us, they say,

Both: "Can they be that close?"

Then, Branch and Poppy both hopped off the Glow Bugs and slid down a banner, landing multiple times on a hand-powered air pump, inflating air into a gigantic King Gristle balloon.

Branch: (Trolls: We are family) Just let me state for the record!

The King Gristle balloon then floated upward towards the tower, crashing right into it and breaking a giant hole into the tower.

Both: We're giving love in a family dose!

Prince D: Push it real good!

Inside the tower, where the king's room was, Gristle was seen lying on top of an open pizza box on the floor, naked, sans his underwear, his face covered in marker drawings, a small red lollipop stuck on his right cheek while a green one was stuck on his chest, an empty bucket of fried chicken on his head, and magenta feathery boa around his neck.

The king groaned tiredly, saying, "Oh boy, that was a crazy bachelor party."

Flying in Glow Bugs was Cooper, Prince D, Peppy (who was wearing a teal-blue and dark-blue checkered jacket with a blue bowtie, and the Funk ambassador of Trollstopia: Low-Note Jones (who was wearing a silver tuxedo jacket, a black bowtie around his neck, and while he did not have on his signature feathery boa, he did have some gold rings on his toes, and he swapped his usual pair of glasses for light blue glittery glasses that had shade-like lenses that he could open and shut with a small tug of a rope.

With the help of the Glow Bugs, they grabbed King Gristle by his ears and helped pull him off from the floor and onto his feet, revealing Cloud Guy (who was wearing neon green open, glowing glasses over his eyes, and glowing bracelets on his wrists), who got squished underneath, uttering tiredly, "Ugh, Cloud Guy don't feel so good."

Cooper: Get it, get it!

Cooper, Prince D, Low-Note Jones: Ooh, baby, baby! Baby, baby!

Cooper: Get up on by!

They got King Gristle to face the mirror, set to get him ready for his big day. A Glow Bug carrying Low-Note Jones came flying in, carrying a toothbrush with toothpaste on it, as he helped the Bergen brush his teeth.

Prince D: Brush it (Low-Note Jones: Brush it)!

Cloud Guy then came floating in, smearing some purple glittery wax on Gristle's upper lip before passing by again and pulling it off, giving him a painful wax.

Prince D: Wax it (Low-Note Jones: Wax it)!

Cooper and Prince D then came flying down, both each holding gold razors in their paws, as they used them to shave Gristle's knees with one swipe.

Prince D: Shave it (Low-Note Jones: Shave it)!

King Peppy even helped try to wax Gristle's eyebrows but accidentally waxed the right one completely off, much to Gristle's confusion. But it luckily grew back very quickly.

Then, all four Trolls helped get Gristle fitted into a very fancy light blue T-shirt with a white collar and dark blue bowtie pattern on it.

Cooper, Prince D, Low-Note Jones: Pu-push it real good!

Gristle thought he looked very handsome in the mirror and added one more finishing touch; he tore the end of his shirt off, exposing his belly, in proper fashion, of course.

"Perfect fit, baby," Low-Note Jones commented with a wink as he pointed to King Gristle.

"Yo, looking sick, King G," Prince D commented.

Cloud Guy appeared, looking at the fourth wall, saying, "You could say that again," before he puked a rainbow of glitter.

Inside Bridget's room, the purple Bergen, who was currently wearing a white nightgown with her finger claws painted for the occasion, hopped out of bed, ready to get dressed up and glamorous to wow her Grissy and soon-to-be husband! And she was getting help from her best friend, Poppy, and two of Trollstopia's finest and most prominent Country and Hard Rock ambassadors: Val Thundershock and Holly Darlin'!

Val was currently wearing a dark red gown with the sleeves ripped so they'd be short and rugged, the skirt of the dress also ripped to resemble a spider-web edge dress, purple fingerless gloves, black leggings on her feet with grey, glittery stomping boots. And while she still kept her signature pigtails, instead of her usual black scrunchies with the reddish-pink skull clips, she had on gold scrunchies that she borrowed from her younger cousin.

Holly had a more fancy approach to her outfit; she had on a white-and-purple dress with a dark purple hem cut by her knees, a silver bracelet on her right wrist, a matching silver choker, and a purple headband with a silver horseshoe on it on her head, with her voluminous cyan blue hair styled up in a huge, fancy bun, and her bangs styled wavy and dropping over the right side of her head.

Bridget: I do my hair toss, check my nails

Poppy hopped into Bridget's hand while Val and Holly leaped up and were on Bridget's shoulders.

Poppy: Baby, how you feelin'?

Val and Holly: Feelin' good as—

Bridget: I do my hair toss, check my nails

Poppy: Baby, how you feelin'?

Bridget: (Val and Holly: Feeling good as hell!) Feelin' good as hell...o!

Bridget danced over to where the mirror was and gazed at the picture of King Gristle that she had, looking at it excitedly. She had always dreamed of getting to be with King Gristle and was now going to be marrying him; she was gonna become a wife! His wife! It felt like all her dreams were coming true, and she had her best friend Poppy and her Troll friends to thank for this.

Bridget: It's me he's lookin' for (Poppy: Yeah, it is!)! I can see it in his eyes!

She then spun her way over to where the entrance/exit of the room was while Poppy, Val, and Holly leaped down and landed on the floor.

With a clear view of Bridget, it was time to launch Operation Perfect Wed-Dress, with Poppy saying proudly, "Now, let's get this dress right."

Like lightning, Satin and Chenille leaped down from the ceiling and used the fabric they had to create a dress instantly. Once they were finished, Bridget showed it off. The first dress she had on was a simplistic white puffy dress decorated with many colorful, beautiful bows.

Poppy narrowed her eyes to take a closer look but felt like while it was good, it didn't...sing, making her say, "Uh, no."

"Yeah, hard pass," Val added while crossing her arms.

The next dress that Bridget had on was of similar design but with more colorful bows, some of bigger size, and the Bergen's hair was up in a girly beehive style.

"Really? More bows," Val commented with an eye roll.

"Compliments the hairstyle naccely, but ay don't know," Holly commented inquisitively.

Poppy thought that it looked a little better, but something was missing, making her say, "Uh-uh, nope. Next."

The next dress that Bridget had on had rainbow frosting painted in the enter, in the shape of a rainbow, colorful streamers and heart stickers decorated around the rainbow, and the bows moved up and tied around Bridget's hair.

However, something had shifted Poppy's focus from the dress; behind Bridget, a guard was walking down the hallway, carrying a bunch of gold balloons.

Poppy's face formed a "great idea" loo, with Holly spotting this and grinning, saying, "Ooh, ay know that look"!

"What'cha thinkin' of, Popsqueak," Val asked Poppy with a curious look.

Her answer? Poppy looked up at the vanity and called out, "Satin! Chenille"!

The fashion Pop Troll twins, who both were wearing dressings of their twins' colors and in opposite manners, knew just what to do, with Satin declaring, "Fashion"!

"Emergency," Chenille replied before they grabbed a piece of fabric and went right to work.

Near the altar, there was a DJ booth set up, and manning it was none other than the cutest, coolest, well-known DJ on land AND especially sea: King Trollex of the Techno Trolls! While sporting his signature purple sea sponge headphones, he was also dressed fancy, wearing a light blue polo dress shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, which exposed his chest and a bit of his glowing heart, white cuffs on the end-sleeves of the shirt, black dress pants designed exclusively for fins, and his gold trident-like crown upon his head (he only took it out for extraordinary occasions).

Beat, Trollex's best buddy and go-to beat drop pal, had on a tiny top hat and little black bowtie to match and was currently floating by Trollex, helping him pick the best records for the ceremony's reception later.

Trollex was currently experimenting with a record when he heard a voice call out, spotting his twin coming right to him, "Yo! That tune's banging, bro! This wedding reception's gonna be a total ra-ave"!

The voice belonged to none other than Synth; Stereo's boyfriend, Trollex's brother, and the Techno ambassador of Trollstopia. Synth was currently decked in a sparkly white bow tie, had white cuffs around his wrists, and was walking with a glowing cane.

"You know it, Synth; when it comes to DJing a wedding reception, I'm the best man," Trollex happily replied.

Then, both Techno brothers noticed a red Funk Troll approaching them, as it was their good friend McJagger, who was currently wearing a light blue dress shirt with a dark purple tuxedo jacket over it, matching dark purple pants, and a bright purple tie. The Funk Troll commented, "Man, I love weddings! The music, the scenery."

"The food," Synth added while licking his lips.

"Seeing the bride and groom declare their love in romantic vows," Trollex added.

"Weddings just have such a beautiful way to make love so...special," McJagger commented before he started to dance to the tune that Trollex had played and felt like singing.

McJagger: Never had much luck in love or miracles (Trollex and Synth: Ooh!)! Was too shy to put my heart on the line (Trollex and Synth: Ooh!)

Trollex then pressed the manual autoplay button, which allowed the DJ booth to play the song as he walked up and started to dance and sing alongside McJagger.

Trollex: But swimming in her world's something magical (McJagger and Synth: Ooh!)! With just a smile, she got me floating on cloud ni-i-i-i-ine! I-i-i-ine (McJagger and Synth: Ooh!)!

Synth then joined both boys, singing along with them as the trip danced in unison.

Synth: When we hug, it feels like paradise! When we kiss, it feels like paradise!

All: And it sho-ooh-o-ooh-o-ooh-ows! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

McJagger: 'Cause love makes me feel like!

Trollex and Synth: Feel like!

McJagger: I've been locked out of heaven!

Trollex and Synth: Heaven!

McJagger: For too lo-ooh-o-ooh-ong!

Trollex: Too long!

Synth: Too long!

McJagger: For...

?: The longest time!

The new voice heard singing belonged to another purple Techno Troll, who was currently inspecting the alter, but this one had purple skin a lot lighter than Synth's. Her familiar glasses made it easy to identify her as Trollstopia's most intelligent antrollpologist: Laguna Tidepool. She was wearing a dark blue sleeveless dress with light blue rims and fingerless gloves to match, black leggings on her legs, and her dark blue hair was up in a high ponytail that cascaded to her lower back. She was currently looking at her seashell clipboard, making sure that everything the Bergens were doing to get things set for the wedding was getting done in order.

Laguna: Once, I thought my innocence was gone. Now I know that happiness goes on!

She then looked over her shoulder and saw McJagger having fun with Trollex and Synth, and she couldn't help but blush at the sight of her boyfriend. Sure, any girlfriend would blush when they see their boyfriend, but for Laguna, she also blushed as a sign of happiness, and almost nothing made her as happy as being with McJagger. He was one of the first Trolls she met when she first came to Trollstopia; he was one of the first Trolls she developed a crush on, and despite them being different species, he was the first Troll she felt confident enough to ask out, and in return, McJagger shown nothing but love and support, acting true to form as any good boyfriend would.

Laguna: That's when you found me!

Laguna hugged her arms gently, letting out a small squeak of happiness when she did.

Laguna: When you put your arms around me!

She grinned and spun around one of the altar pillars.

Laguna: I haven't smiled hard for the longest time!

Once she landed back on her fins, she saw Aggie approach her, asking her, "Hey, Laguna! How are things by the altar"?

"Note: Everything is going according to schedule, Master Aggie," Laguna reported while looking over her notes. She quickly adjusted her glasses while saying, "We should be ready in a matter of minutes."

Aggie and Laguna then looked out at the crowd of Bergens and Trolls working together to make the final preparations, with Laguna saying, "It was surely a genius idea of yours to have Trolls from Trollstopia volunteer to help prepare the wedding ceremony."

Aggie replied, "Well, i figured that it'd be nice for the Bergens to get to meet some of the other Trolls from the other tribes. Ever since Poppy told me how they used to eat the Pop Trolls back when they used to be enemies,, it made me think that they most likely didn't know that other Trolls existed out there. So this gives them a chance to meet them and for the other Trolls to get to meet the now-reformed Bergens. So it's a win-win-win."

"Win-win-win," Laguna asked curiously.

Aggie answered as Quincy and Essence approached them, "The Trolls from the other tribes, apart from the leaders and myself since we've met the Bergens already, get to meet the Bergens, the Bergens get to see and meet the Trolsl from the other tribes of music, and we invoke a new sense of harmony among us."

"Harmony, indeed," King Quincy commented, which perked both girls to turn their heads and look up at the Funk leaders, with Essence adding, "Since the events of the World Tour and Poppy's idea of Trollstopia, it's been very enjoyable to see our people intermingling with others from different cultures."

"Now that everyone understands more about how our differences make us all unique and that music comes from when we play it in our hearts and represent it through our lives, we're getting ti rebuild a new level of trust and understanding with one another."

"Exactly, Uncle Quincy," Aggie replied, flying over to the Funk leaders and landing right in between them, saying, "A newfound friendship has formed among all of us, and it's one I'm excited to see grow"!

Suddenly, Quincy and Essence began to sing and dance, with Aggie dancing and singing alongside them.

Quincy and Essence: First, there was lost love (Quincy: At first, there was lost love!)!

Aggie: Now, the harmony's for all, love (Essence: Harmony's for all!)!

Quincy, Essence, Aggie: And everyone can live it, feel it all, love! Friendship is for the win, win it all, love! All, love!

Turn it up louder (Essence: Turn it up louder!)!

Sing along; get the crowd up (Aggie: Come get the crowd up!)!

No one's excluded; all love! Harmony's united all of us!

Now, it's all love!

Back inside the castle, Poppy was eyeing the new dress that Bridget was wearing, though it could not be seen at first. Delta and Barb had taken the place of Val and Holly, who had left earlier to join up with the other Trolls who have begun to gather outside in the audience.

Delta was sporting a gorgeous light green skirt with silver horseshoe patterns on it, a white polo dress shirt, and a light teal dress vest that she wore over the shirt. She also had on a simple silver locket, and while her hair was still the same voluminous curly auburn style that it was, she was wearing a slightly bigger version of her cowgirl hat, and her tail was beautifully braided with white ribbon.

Barb was not the Troll you'd expect to EVER be fancy, much less willingly dress up fancy when the occasion rolled around. But after some convincing from Poppy, she, begrudgingly, went with a black jumpsuit that had the leggings tirn at the ankles (her choice), and wore fgrey fingerless gloves to match, and had on shiny new spiked bracelets on her wrists.

All three leaders were looking up at Bridget, with Barb asking, "Wow, Popsqueak; when you go big, you REEEEAAALLLLLLYYYYY go big."

"Ayn' that's sayin' somethin' considerin' how Holly laakes ta quote "Go big aw go huge," Delta added before asking, "How ya holdin' up in it, Bridget"?

"It's, uh...different, but really nice," Bridget replied, her face only being shown as how the dress looked was still a mystery.

Poppy replied, "Well, the special bride of honor deserves but only the best, am I right"?

Bridget then noticed the time and commented, "It's almost time! Ooh, I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. I've never married anyone before, much less anyone as sweet and handsome as Grissy."

"Eh, don't sweat it; once you're married, everything's practically done for you," Barb commented with a smug grin while crossing her arms and leaning up against the doorframe.

"Ov course, y'all are still an independent Tro- erm, Bergen, ayn' even while married, y'all ken still get ta be your own person. you'll just get ta share it with your special someone."

Barb responded, "Delta's got a point there, Bridget; sure, you'll be living with Gristle more often and more likely bon-,"

But just before the Rock queen could finish that sentence, she saw the confused look on Poppy's look and the inquisitive one Delta was aiming at her, making Barb hesitantly smile and add, "I mean, "hug" more often with him, but even while in love, it's important to remember you still are your own person. You're..." before Barb mentally bit her lip, muttering, "How do I put this.."

Delta seemed to catch on what Barb was referring to and grinned, stepping forward before saying, "Ay know exactly what'cha mean," before she snapped her fingers and started to sing.

Delta: Miss independent. Miss self-sufficient. Miss keep your distance, hmm.

Poppy watched on in excitement as Barb was impressed and, approaching the Country Troll mayor, the two shared a quick high five before Barb took the next verse.

Barb: Miss unafraid. Miss out of my way. Miss don't let a man interfere, no.

Delta took a knee and bowed graciously.

Delta: Miss on her own.

Barb crossed her arms and seemed to nod her head

Barb: Miss almost grown.

The pair then sang together in unison.

Delta and Barb: Miss never let a man help her off her throne.

Barb: So, by keeping her heart protected, she'd never ever feel rejected

Delta: Little miss apprehensive, said

Delta and Barb: Ooh, she fell in love (Barb: Yow!)

Barb shot her hands up, making the Rock sign with both of them, and thrashed her head to the beat while Delta did a small square dance in place as they sang together, with Bridget (dress still not seen) and Poppy were watching on.

Delta and Barb: What is the feelin' takin' over? Thinkin' no one could open the door!

Delta: Surprise (Barb: Surprise!), it's time (Barb: Yeah!)!

Barb: (Delta: To feel!) To feel (Delta: What's real!) what's real!

Delta and Barb: What happened to Miss Independent? No more the need to be defensive!

Barb: Goodbye, (Delta: Goodbye, old you!) old you!

Delta: (Barb: When love!) When love is true!

The clock outside then chimed, making Poppy say, "Come on, Bridget! Let's get you to the altar"!

Back outside, Guy Diamond, who had decked his lower half with colored glitter to make a rainbow-patterned pants pattern on himself, and some purple glitter to make a matching tie, was dressing someone up. Once the outfit appeared to be on, he gawked in awe, saying, "Look at you, Tiny Diamond," before adding in his famous autotune voice, "You make the cutest little flower boy"!

However, Tiny Diamond, decked in a red-and-yellow flower onesies, resembling an actual flower, was not amused. He huffed and told his father, "Come on, daddy; I'm not a baby anymore"!

"I'm the cutest littl flower MAN," he shouted before breaking out of the outfit, shown to only be wearing a glittered black tie that his father had helped out on him earlier.

Guy Diamond was quick to mention, "But Tiny, you're only a month old."

"Ditto," Tiny shouted as he threw the flower petals away and started to rap.

Tiny: Everybody treats me like I'm just a little baby (Yeah, yeah!)!

But I'm walkin', and I'm talkin' on the daily (Sheesh!)!

I roll the dice, drinkin' coffee, gettin' wild!

Daddy, I'm a man now, not a little child!

Poppy then quickly leaped in, saying as Delta, Synth, and a few other Trolls passed by her form behind, heading to where everyone was gonna be sitting, "Come on, guys, it's time"!

A few balloons floated in the air, which Tiny thought was amazing as he squealed, "Ooh, balloons"!

Meanwhile, the final preparations were set; the only thing left to do was ring the crowd up and get this wedding started!

Poppy and Branch were both riding on Glow Bugs, dancing together as all of the Bergens were up on their feet, grooving to the beat and holding Trolls in their hands as the Trolls all danced along with them.

All: We are family (Poppy: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!)! I got all my sisters with me (Poppy: Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, yeah!) (Bridget: Come on now, Come on now!) (Trolls: Feeling good as hell!)!

Trolls were brought up into the air, color-associated, and together, they made various heart shapes in the sky as the Bergens all started to gather around.

All: We are family (Aggie: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!) (Prince D: Uh, uh!)!

Branch and Poppy danced across the floor as Prince D and Cooper both strutted over to their seats in unison to the beat of the song.

All: Get up, everybody, and sing (Trollex: C'mon, now!) (Prince D: Get up, get up, get up, get up!)!

Meanwhile, all of the Bergens gathered to their seats, each holding a pink umbrella, which they happily pointed at the awaiting groom at the altar: King Gristle, who looked up in anticipation of seeing his beloved bride.

All: We are family (Poppy: He-e-e-e-ey, yeah!)!

From the sky, while the glare made it hard to see at first, Bridget could be seen floating gracefully towards the altar, though her dress appeared to be covered by the myriad white balloons, including a homemade balloon crown, that she was wearing, with all of the Bergens looking on in awe and amazement.

All: I got all my sisters with me (Delta: Sing it now!) (Trolls: Feelin' good as hell!)!

The Bergen then helped lift a few selected Trolls up into the air, where they floated down gracefully on colorful flowers.

All: We are family!

Meanwhile, as Bridget got closer to the walkway up to the altar, the Bergens all opened their umbrellas, swaying to the beat of the song, and were currently blocking Gristle's sight, which added excitement to the anticipation of seeing his bride.

All: Get up, everybody, and sing!

Then, in organized fashion, the Bergens all lifted their umbrellas up, finally revealing Bridget to light, where many of the Trolls and Bergens were cheering and applauding, thinking Bridget looked so fabulous in her balloon wedding dress.

Bridget: Sing it to me, sing it to me, sing it to me!

All of the Bergens and Trolls happily applauded and cheered.

Out of everyone currently present, King Gristle was the happiest; he thought Bridget was the most beautiful Bergen he's ever seen. Bridget, seeing the awed/excited look on his face, couldn't help but smile back in response, feeling her own blush form on her cheeks.

"Hot dang," Holly commented, pointing out, "Poppy's gone ayn' outdone huurrself"!

"Yeah, yo; that's one dope dress," Stereo added on.

Poppy, meanwhile, hopped onto Bridget's shoulder, telling her, "Bridget, you look so beautiful"!

Bridget couldn't be more grateful for her best friend's help with all of the wedding preparations, telling the Pop Queen with happy tears close to escaping her eyes, "Thank you so much for being my maid of honor. I couldn't have done this without you."

Poppy, feeling very honored, replied, "Of course, Bridget; I love you like a sister. Probably; I don't have a sister, so I wouldn't know. Which is fine; it's something I'm coming to terms with, slowly.."

"Uh, what pray tell is happening," Dante whispered to Cooper and Prince D in confusion, whom both brothers shrugged unsurely.

Bridget took notice of Poppy's rambling as she quickly pointed out, "Uh, Poppy? Can we maybe unpack this sister thing after the vows"?

That was more than enough to snap Poppy back in reality, making her respond, "Ah, yeah, no, of course. You got get him girl," before shouting playfully, "Before I do"!

Then, she pulled out a metallic pin and used it to pop all the balloons on Bridget's dress, the balloons expelling glitter as they popped and landing on a bunch of Bergens' faces and Trolls.

One Troll got blown back by the expulsion of the balloons popping but was caught by a Bergen's helpful hand.

The leaders and ambassadors also got covered in glitter, with Barb quickly trying to wipe it off while saying, "Ah, not again with the stinkin' glitter"!

Synth saw his hands all glittery and commented, "Check it out, Stereo; I'm like you now," which caused the female Techno to giggle and blush.

Aggie saw that the glitter had covered her outfit and spun around, expelling some of it off while the rest of it made her sparkle like a diamond, a sight that Trollex instantly loved as he felt his cheeks blush while he looked at Aggie lovingly, thinking that she looked as sparkly as any star in the sky.

Once the balloon pieces and glitter faded, Bridget's real outfit was brought to life, as she was now seen wearing a pearl white sleeveless top, a silvery-white pair of dress pants, a matching white belt with a golden buckle, a glamorous pair of roller skates on her feet, and a pearl-white wedding veil that flowed from the top of her crown.

Everyone in the audience clapped and oohed, amazed at Bridget's wedding outfit.

"Woah, now that's one way for a bride to make her revelation," Melody pointed out in surprise.

"Simplly pain yet elegantly charming," Trollzart detailed in wonder.

Gristle was the most oohed; seeing her outfit revelation just made him fall in love with her all over again, saying giddily, "Like a beautiful angel sent from heaven," and sniffling, letting a happy tear fall down.

Then, with grace and poise, Bridget began to skate forward, coming towards the stairs while the audience all watched in wonder.

Poppy hugged Branch's arm and leaned her head onto his shoulder, watching happily and feeling really grateful to see her best friend skate down the aisle. Branch, who firmly supported her girlfriend so she was still standing, looked just as happy as Poppy did.

McJagger wrapped his right front leg around Laguna's shoulders, with Laguna wrapping her arm around McJagger's neck, both Trolls looking up at one another while watching the wedding taking place.

Once Bridget had made it to the front steps, she adjusted the skates so they turned into high-heel shoes. Then, she, while struggling slightly because heels were impossible to walk in, slowly began to walk up the steps toward the altar. Once she made it to the top, she flirtatiously offered her hand to Gristle, who took it, and the pair held hands up at the altar, ready to kick their wedding off and finally be married.

Biggie (who was wearing a glittery purple vest, matching purple shorts, a white collar flap as a part of his dress shirt, and a light purple fan collar around his neck, couldn't help but sniffle, saying, "Oh, I love weddings; don't you Mr. Dinkles," as his worm (who was dressed similarly to Biggie had had a monocle over one of its eyes" let out a squeak in response.

Meanwhile, before the master of ceremonies could start, Gristle saw someone shout towards them in the audience, telling them, "Hey, Bridgy! You still have time to run for it"!

The female Bergen with the giant sunglasses and sun hat was easily noticed by Gristle, who let out a half-hearted laugh (for sarcastic purposes) and then stated dryly, since he knew who she was, "Very funny, Aunt Smeen, I'm "so glad" you could make it."

Behind them, an elderly female Bergen with periwinkle blue skin, white curly hair in a giant afro, who wore a white dress with a gold sweater covering, yellow star-shaped earrings, and a yellow scarf wrapped around her neck, came up to the two young Bergens, saying, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the sweet, sweet love of Bridget," before kneeling to Bridget, saying to her, "Hey girl."

She then went to Gristle, saying, "And Mr. Yummy-Tummy himself: King Gristle."

She then stood back up, saying, "Now, falling in love is easy; we've all done it. I've done it a hundred times, thousands even, if you count the two semesters I spent abroad..."

"Why do weddings always have these love abroad stories," Val muttered under her breath.

Poppy and Branch, along with the other Trolls, were very much perplexed about what the elderly Bergen meant.

Aggie, meanwhile, commented to Trollex, "Well, she's right about one thing; falling in love is easy."

"Especially when you've met the perfect Troll," he added while kissing Aggie's Rock hand, making the MMT blush, smile, and caress Trollex's hand with her thumb.

Suddenly, a loud shout shouted, "STOP THE WEDDING"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 389 32
no nsfw !! suggestive, but never in detail. just fluff and hopefully in character interactions between one of my fav ships :3 everything here mostly...
166K 2.9K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
3.9K 124 25
π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€. 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍 (ON HOLD) In a perfect world, Queen Poppy had it all. A devoted kingdom, loyal friends, family, and the...
25.9K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.