Red Plaid (M.C)

By fckedupmind

She sleeps in his red plaids every night, cause it smells like him and it reminds her of him. (1st book of th... More

0.
1. 28th of November
2. 29th of November
3. 15th of December
4. 23rd of January
5. 26th of January
6. 27th of January
7. 30th of January
8. 31st of January
9. 1st of February
10. 25th of March
11.25th of March
12. 29th of March
13.29th of March
14. 1st of April
15. 1st of April
16. 5th of April
17. 8th Of April
18. 9th of April
19. 10th of April
20. 14th of April
21. 15th of April
23. 3rd of May
24. 5th of June
25. Epilogue
Authour's Note

22. 20th of April

14 0 0
By fckedupmind

8:30 AM

From: Michael

Lunch later?

read

8:31 AM

To: Michael

Sure :)

sent

8:31 AM

From: Michael

I'll pick you up during ur break, xx

read

...

So he picked me up during my break and we went out to the Italian restaurant that we went to a couple months back. He looked so cheerful, something good definitely happened to him today. Or maybe not just yet. He just looks really happy.

He started talking about making a band with his friends and how he's really excited. He told me that he's also thinking on dying his hair black, which I was okay with because he'll look great in any color. Unlike me. And then he started talking about 'us'.

"Uhm... I've been like, thinking about us" He shrugged as he played around with his food, pushing it aside and spinning it around with his fork.

"What about us?"  I asked him.

"I've been thinking.."  He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "We should get back together... like uh... a couple" He stuttered nervously.

Well this is new, where did this Michael have been all my life? He did changed.

"You're asking me?" I pointed at myself. He nodded.

"You want me to be with you again?" I asked. He nodded again, eyes full of hope.

"Michael..." I paused for a bit, putting my hand on top of his. He bit his bottom lip nervously as he waited for my answer.

"I'd love too" I smiled at him. He let out a breath that he's been holding in, his cheeks turned into a shade of light pink and he's no longer tensed. His nervous lip biting was now changed into a smile.

I love him, I really do. I hope this new start brings us good luck.

"I... I really really really like you" He said as he took my hand and kiss it.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...