FATE (Volume 1)

By EnerineLucence

Jacob, a high school student recently discovers his power to manipulate reality. This power throws him to a v... More

Chapter 1: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹
Chapter 2:โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹
Chapter 3: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
Chapter 4: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
Chapter 5: ๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐”พโ„๐”ธโ„•๐”ป โ„™๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐”ธ๐”พ๐•†โ„•
Author's Notes and More
Chapter 6: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
Chapter 7: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
Chapter 8: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
Chapter 9: โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹
Chapter 10: โ€‹โ„๐”ผ๐•Œโ„•๐•€๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ป
Author's Notes and More
Chapter 12: โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹

Chapter 11: โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹

20 5 1
By EnerineLucence

Link stared the camp intently, presumably evaluating it for the wellbeing of the troops, "Who's in charge around here?" he asked, his tone cool and unbothered. "Well, if you're talking about the leader, then it's gonna be Paradox, but that old hag ain't here... He's nowhere to be found actually... But if you're talking about who's incharge of the rebellion while the Paradox is gone, then I would say it's Ethan.", Link's eyes widened in recognition, "Ethan?, Ethan the Archdemon?", Jacob's brow furrowed, "Yeah, why? you know him?", something flashed in Link's eyes, as if tears of joy... But Jacob couldn't be certain, "Yes, I know him... We served in the Shadowfall, a war that occured a thousand years ago in the Upper Genesis. Even before the succession of the Myrddin, and the reign of the Nexus, where is he?.", Jacob's eyebrows shot up in indifference, "Mir-din?, what's that? what's a Shadowfall?", Jacob asks as he catches up to the now-sprinting Link, towards the unnoticing Ethan who was preoccupied ordering the left squadron. Link's pace quickened, urgency lacing each step as he rushed towards Ethan. "The Shadowfall was a war shrouded in the history of our realms. A conflict that predates the reign of the Myrddin... In your language, I believe he was named 'Merlin', and the Nexus, a time when chaos engulfed the Upper Genesis," Link explained, his voice filled with a mixture of nostalgia and concern. Jacob struggled to keep up, bewildered by the sudden revelation of a forgotten history. "I've never heard of such events. Our records never spoke of such wars," he admitted, his curiosity piqued. Link's gaze remained fixed on Ethan, who was engrossed in issuing orders to the troops. "It's a history buried beneath layers of time and secrecy," Link replied. "Ethan was a pivotal figure then, just as he is now. He holds knowledge and power that may determine the outcome of this new 'war' we're talking about." As they closed in on Ethan, the archdemon seemed to sense their approach. He turned to face them, his eyes locking with Link's. There was a flicker of recognition, a silent acknowledgment passing between them. "Ethan," Link spoke, his voice steady yet tinged with emotion. "How have you been, sir?" Ethan regarded Link and Jacob, a mixture of surprise and contemplation evident in his expression. "ah, Link" he said softly, "The best of the 4th resistance, I'm doing fine, honestly, how have you been... old friend?", Link stared intently as tears run down his cheeks... Jacob hadn't seen him like that before. "I'm doing fine too..." he said softly, his voice quivering. Suddenly, he leaped forward, giving Ethan a hug... Ethan was surprised and was caught off-guard at first, but he embraced back. "Wow, this is so emotional", a voice slid through, breaking the heartfelt moment, they all turned to see who it was, "What the hell do you want, Zean?" Jacob said, rolling his eyes and glaring at him, "Hm, shouldn't you be grateful I gave you those eyes to do all that rolling and glaring?... Anyways, I'm just here to let you know that one of the tent's on fire, sounds like someone was playing with a fire celestia for too long." he said with a distasteful chuckle. Link wiped away the tears, composing himself quickly as urgency resurfaced. "We'll discuss this later," he murmured to Ethan before turning his attention to Zean's report. "A fire? Where?" Zean pointed toward a distant corner of the encampment where smoke curled upward. "Over there, by the southeastern side. It's spreading fast." Without another word, Link dashed toward the billowing smoke, Jacob and Ethan following close behind. As they approached the source of the blaze, they saw flames dancing wildly, devouring a tent and threatening neighboring structures. "We need to put it out before it spreads further," Jacob exclaimed, already scanning the surroundings for a solution. Ethan raised his hand, murmuring incantations under his breath. Shadows coalesced around him, weaving into a complex pattern as he directed their movements towards the fire. The shadows seemed to quell the flames, wrapping around them like a dark cloak until the fire dwindled and died. "Nice work," Jacob nodded at Ethan, impressed by his swift intervention. Ethan shrugged modestly. "It's a basic manipulation of shadow elements. Now, let's see if the fire caused any casualties or significant damage." As they inspected the aftermath, they found minor injuries but thankfully no fatalities. The affected tents were either saved or quickly dismantled to prevent further risk. Link glanced around, his mind still grappling with the sudden rush of emotions from reuniting with Ethan. "We need to ensure this doesn't happen again. Zean, find out who was responsible for this negligence. Jacob, organize a perimeter check and strengthen our security measures. Ethan, gather those skilled in elemental control to train others in emergency fire suppression." Zean smirked. "Always the delegator, huh?" Ignoring Zean's comment, Link continued, his focus on securing the camp. "We can't afford distractions during these trying times. We must be prepared for any threat." The group dispersed, each attending to their assigned tasks, the urgency of the war surrounding them more palpable than ever. As they worked, a newfound determination filled the air, fueled by the shared history between Link and Ethan, and the looming shadows of an impending conflict.

"Where's Enzo and the sisters?" Jacob asked, turning to Link as they walked away from the now-extinguished fire. "Hm? Ah, they're here" Link said casually, gently holding a keychain-like talisman made of what seemed to be obsidian encrusted in gold. "Heh?" Said Jacob in confusion, "Wait what the fuck?, did you do that hand-thing again? From the time where we escaped from those giant hand shit?", "Yeah... they wanted it, well... because it conserves celestia, something like hibernation.", "Huh? Since when did humans hibernate?", Link's brow furrowed, frowning as he proceeded to walk into their tent. "They aren't humans anymore... if you know the concept of evolution, then you should know that they are new species, humans don't have the capacity to conjure spells as they lack the needed celestia... They could make one fireball and be dead afterwards... so their celestia capacity is 10, while fireballs consume 9... Your friends are evolved, something called a 'Lesser Pendragon', much weaker than us normal Pendragons... tell me, do you remember your parents?", Jacob stopped walking as his eyes widened concerningly, "What..... no..." he whimpered softly. Link sighed deeply, "That confirms it then... You belong in the Upper Genesis, here... Pendragons don't have parents, they just... exist, how did you get to Earth?", "I... I don't really know." Jacob says, looking more and more somber as he contemplates his life choices. "Mhm, I see." Link says as he straps his armor off hastily, "I know its hard, though, I can't relate much... being created by the Watcher, you know what I mean?", however, Jacob was sitting at his makeshift bed made of silk from Cherubim wings from the wild Cherubim they had killed during scouting, sitting and looking as if traumatised. Link chuckles softly, then pats Jacob in the back, "Alright, I'm gonna disturb their 'eternal slumber' now, it's been a few utons." He says, stretching his stiff back whilst fiddling with the obsidian-gold keychains. Link muttered a few scribes that Jacob thought was gibberish... He still didn't know how to speak Genephine, the language used in the Upper Genesis.

Note: Genephine is the universal language of the Upper Genesis and those above and below, this language is not acknowledged by humans, while 'utons' is a unit for measuring time which translates into hours.

"That... was the BEST. FUCKIN'. SLEEP. OF. MY LIFE!" Said Enzo as he bobs his head energetically, "Heh, I can agree with that there" said Epouchiom, her warm smile evident. "How many hours did we sleep?" Said Oreveu as she rubs her eyes sleepily. "Ah, you guys slept for 3 utons... or hours, in human language.", "Three utons, huh? Seems like a good rest," Jacob commented, seemingly recovered from his questioning-life-choices state, eyeing the group with a mix of curiosity and admiration. "It feels like a mere moment for us," Enzo added, joining the conversation as he approached the three siblings. "But enough about sleep. We've got a situation to handle." Epouchiom glanced at Link, concern flickering in her eyes. "What happened?" "There was a fire in the camp. It's been dealt with, but we need to ensure it doesn't happen again," Link explained, his tone carrying a sense of urgency. Enzo stretched and yawned, his features still drowsy from sleep. "I can help with that. Fire suppression's kind of my thing... Well, I know my element or whatchamacallit is Shadow but it can somehow put out fires.", "I'll assist too," Oreveu offered, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "We can set up some preventive measures." Jacob nodded. "Great. The more help, the better. We need to make sure this camp stays safe." As the group discussed their plan to enhance camp security, Zean, who had been eavesdropping nearby, sauntered over with a mischievous grin. "Hey, lovebirds, I see you're up and ready to save the day. How heartwarming." Jacob scowled at Zean's remark. "We're not lovebirds, and we're focused on important matters here.", "Sure, sure. I'll leave you to it then, oh valiant protectors of the camp," Zean said mockingly, blitzing away, faster than the blowing wind. Ignoring Zean's taunts, the group began organizing patrols and reinforcing fire safety measures within the camp. Enzo and Oreveu utilized their expertise in elemental control to set up magical barriers and detection spells to prevent future fire outbreaks. Jacob coordinated with other rebels to establish a more robust security protocol. Meanwhile, Link assisted in training some of the troops in basic emergency response techniques, emphasizing the importance of swift action during crises. As they worked, Ethan approached, his gaze focused on the task at hand. "How's the situation?" he inquired, observing the organized chaos of activity around the camp. "We're strengthening our defenses and implementing preventive measures," Jacob answered, wiping sweat from his brow. "Hopefully, this won't catch us off guard again." Ethan nodded approvingly. "Good work. Vigilance is key, especially in times of conflict." With everyone pitching in, the camp gradually transformed into a more fortified and prepared stronghold. Hours passed, and as dusk settled, the camp was now on high alert, the scent of smoke no longer lingering in the air. The rebels, tired but satisfied with their efforts, gathered around a makeshift fire pit for a moment of respite. Sitting together, Enzo, Oreveu, and Epouchiom looked at each other, their bond evident in the shared glances and silent understanding. "This camp won't last long... everything we do here is just worthless," Link stated, breaking the silence. "The enemy won't hesitate to strike again, we need solid grounding.", "What exactly are you trying to convey with your choice of words?" Jacob asked, his gaze scanning the perimeter as he remained watchful. Ethan leaned back, his expression pensive. "This base is only temporary, unless you have other plans for a more secure location...", Link smirked, as if waiting for the opportunity to be said; "I do have a proposal, Jacob... Do you remember the dimension where it's a whole mansion?", Jacob's eyes squinted "Let me get this straight - You want the camp to move in the mansion?" he said halfheartedly, Link with his eyes wide open, nodded in agreement. "What exactly is the place? I can't just move a whole-ass camp into some dimension we barely know about." Ethan said abruptly. "Let me show you then." Link responded, waving his hand as he rips another galactic thread that expanded into a portal, Ethan warily walked in as the group rushed inside to feel the comfort once again.

After making considerations and an hour of convincing, they had succeded: "I shall allow it, but if something happens to the troops, you will all be held responsible." Ethan said tiringly as he walked back to his crystalline camp, "I'll announce the movement tomorrow". Ethan held his hand up, gesturing tiredness and the need for resignation, Link, who was sitting across the Crystalloid table also got up to sleep. "Yeah, I'm gonna go too guys, see you all tomorrow." Jacob said, moping along with Link on the blue grass. Enzo got up, "Hm, can't complain about that... I still have alot of energy... since we slept for 2 uturns.", "Utons, not uturns." corrected Epouchiom, "Right." Enzo acknowledged, stretching his arms above his head. "I think I'll take a stroll around before I turn in. See you all in a bit." As Enzo wandered off into the camp, the rest settled in their respective sleeping quarters, forcing themselves to sleep due to boredom, though, the night was serene, with stars sprinkled across the sky, and a gentle breeze rustling through the trees. The next day, as the first light began to kiss the horizon, the camp was already buzzing with activity. Ethan, standing atop a raised platform, addressed the assembled rebels, his voice projecting authority. "Listen up, everyone! We're moving to a new location, a safer haven," Ethan announced, his words carrying a tone of both caution and hope. "Link and Jacob have found us a secure space where we can regroup and strengthen our position. Be ready to mobilize soon, we shall travel in 6 utons." The news spread quickly through the camp, stirring a mixture of anticipation and uncertainty among the rebels. Some were apprehensive about moving to an unfamiliar location, while others welcomed the prospect of increased security. Link, Jacob, Enzo, and the siblings quickly found each other amidst the hustle and bustle of preparations. "Hey, seems like he took our advice after all." Enzo asked, catching up with the group. "Yeah, Ethan mentioned it earlier. Seems like we're relocating, I guess." Jacob replied, scanning the surroundings. "We'll need to make sure everything is packed and ready for transport," Epouchiom added, her eyes reflecting determination. As the rebels organized their belongings and readied themselves for departure, Link approached Jacob, a sense of urgency in his expression. "Jacob, we need to ensure the portal's stability. The dimensions might not align perfectly," Link explained, his tone serious. Jacob nodded in understanding. "I'll gather the team and conduct checks on the portal to ensure a smooth transition, I haven't done a 'three-hundred-plus' people entering the portal at the same time, I might need some practice since I just found out that the quantity of things going in and out of the portal is the same consumption as your celestia, so if you have 300+ people entering and exiting at the same time, I might need to train." Meanwhile, Ethan oversaw the final preparations, ensuring that the necessary supplies, equipment, and troops were ready for the relocation. Within a few hours, the camp was packed up, tents disassembled, and the rebels assembled in formation of 50 squadrons per unit. Ethan and Link stood at the forefront, ready to lead the procession. "Activate the portal," Ethan commanded, gesturing toward the designated area. Jacob, accompanied by a team of skilled rebels, and a mage that Ethan said they had encountered by the river, was also an expert in magic... With the same interest of rebelling against the Nexus and the Archon, Ethan had introduced the enigmatic mage to the group, whom was called Alexander. Jacob, Alexander and a couple of other mage rebels conducted meticulous checks on the portal's stability and alignment. After ensuring everything was in order, he signaled to Ethan that they were ready. With a powerful surge of energy, the portal shimmered into existence, emitting a brilliant luminescence that beckoned the rebels forward. Ethan stepped forward confidently, leading the way through the portal. One by one, the rebels followed, stepping into the swirling vortex of the portal. As they traversed the dimensions, the surroundings morphed, colors blending and shifting until finally, they emerged into a breathtaking estate. Towering trees lined the perimeter, a serene lake sparkled in the distance, and a grand mansion stood proudly at the heart of the grounds. "We've arrived," Ethan announced, surveying the surroundings with a hint of satisfaction. The rebels marveled at the new location, taking in the beauty and the promise of safety it seemed to offer. "We need to set up our defenses and establish a perimeter," Ethan stated, breaking the momentary awe. "Make sure we're secure.", "Each squadron is split into 50... with assigned tasks to be doing. See to it that you do them before the sun comes down.", "Wee jeez, what do I do?" Zean said, breaking the speech. Ethan rolled his eyes as he turned back to ordering the first squadron, whom their task was to clear the forest surrounding the mansion, the rebels swiftly went into action, erecting barriers and organizing patrols, ensuring the safety of their new base. As night fell once again, the mansion stood amidst the tranquility of its surroundings, the rebels finding solace in the assurance of a secure location. They gathered around a small bonfire, sharing stories, strategizing, and reinforcing their bond, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead. And so, within the confines of their new sanctuary, the rebels found a glimmer of hope, a haven amidst the turmoil, united in their purpose to stand against the impending conflict looming on the horizon.

As the sun rises in the horizon, the group of nine strategizes their next move - Alexander, Link, Jacob, Enzo, Oreveu, Epouchiom, Ethan, Lila, and Marcus, as they tirelessly pinpoint neighbourining villages and kingdoms to which they could trade equipment for. "If we were to march through Floridale Village, we would save up 5 utons, but those fuckers who inhabit it ain't really a solid one... They attack almost everything that moves. So, we can use a longer but safer way from our last camp, let's just call it 'Flefaria', marching all the way here.... To Ploit Harmonic Valley, our final destination is in the west, the Sisyphus Mountains where the STP is, should we march through Floridale? or should we take Ploit Harmonic?, what do you guys think?" Link explained, strategizing each move. Jacob raised his hand hesitantly, "A question, what is it, Jacob?" Link asked. Jacob lowered his hand, "What's STP?", "STP stands for Seraphim Trading Post, it's the biggest trading spot in the Upper Genesis situated in the far west" Oreveu answered, getting a hold of the map of the Upper Genesis. "Indeed, it's a crucial location," Ethan added, scanning the map with a contemplative gaze. "The STP facilitates trade between various realms, offering resources, artifacts, and intel that could be pivotal in our mission." Lila, who had been silently observing, spoke up. "Floridale might be a risky choice, given its hostile inhabitants. But Ploit Harmonic could pose different challenges. The longer route might offer safety, but it also extends our exposure to potential threats along the way." Marcus chimed in, considering the options. "Ploit Harmonic Valley could provide more cover and potential natural resources we could utilize. It might be the safer choice overall." Enzo leaned forward, his expression thoughtful. "If we want to avoid unnecessary conflicts, Ploit Harmonic Valley seems like the wiser path. Floridale Village might save us time, but it's a gamble." Epouchiom nodded in agreement. "Safety should be our priority, especially considering our recent relocation. It's crucial to avoid unnecessary confrontations." Alexander, who had been studying the arcane markings on the map, finally spoke. "The ley lines in Ploit Harmonic Valley might grant us easier access to magical resources if we need them. It could be advantageous." Link absorbed their input, weighing the options carefully. "The consensus seems to lean toward Ploit Harmonic Valley. It's a longer route, but safety and potential resources make it a strategic choice." Jacob nodded in agreement. "Ploit Harmonic Valley it is, then. We'll plan our march accordingly... Ethan, prepare the squadron that will march with us.", Ethan nodded, "We move tomorrow." as he vanishes in thin air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 38 21
Three girls lured into a haunted house. Trying to explore it with a someone what will happen when all of them get dragged into a world of magic. De...
13 0 12
As Kayden and his friends approach the end of their sophomore year, a shroud of mystery surrounds them, hiding the truth of their extraordinary abili...
720K 30.8K 44
What if everything you knew about yourself was a lie? Mildred "Mills" Millhatten had a good life: close-knit family, fantastic friends, decent grades...
79K 5.6K 42
What if a sword-wielding, outspoken time traveler found herself stuck in Regency England? *** Clara Eaton has a secret: she's a member of an elite ti...