"Tulips🌷" - a deep and passi...

By author_avya_

TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY 🌷🌷🌷 ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of... More

copyright
🌷
Disclaimer of the story
BOOK COVER
INTRODUCTION
Character aesthetics
FAMILY'S INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER -- 1
CHAPTER -- 2
CHAPTER -- 3
CHAPTER -- 4
CHAPTER -- 6
CHAPTER -- 7
CHAPTER -- 8
CHAPTER -- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER -- 11
CHAPTER -- 12
CHAPTER -- 13
CHAPTER -- 14
CHAPTER -- 15
CHAPTER -- 16
CHAPTER -- 17
CHAPTER -- 18

CHAPTER -- 5

2K 160 8
By author_avya_

I just dropped her in her house but i am already missing her presence.I can still feel her in this car.Her scent is completely filled in this car and i don't want to let it go.I just reached my home,took the rose in my hand and walked towards my house entrance.I was going towards my room that is when i heard my mother calling me from behind.I hided that flower,i wore my blazer to cover that mark and turned towards her.

"how's your day beta?"mom asked me with concern

"it was pretty good mom.Actually wonderful."i said

"oh that's great.Ok go fresh up and come lets have dinner."she said and went towards the dining table.

I entered my room and kept the rose on my table.I walked towards my washroom to freshen up.I freshened up and came out of my washroom.
I kept that shirt in my wardrobe with a cover so that it is safe.I closed the door of my secret closet and i was about to leave for dinner but i stopped at the table when my sight fell on that rose given by my angel.Yes she is a angel for me.Her one eye contact can give me peace and happiness.She gave me peace and happiness for which every human crave for.I also want to give her peace and happiness.I can fight with this whole world for it.

🌷🌷🌷

I was just lost in her thoughts.A knock my door brought me into senses.That's my brother.He came to call me downstairs to have dinner.I said i am coming to him and kept that rose in its place.
While i was going towards our dining hall.I just got a few scenes of me with her making me going back to my lalala land.
Today i was so lost in her thoughts.I am so deeply in love with her.I need her,i want her to be my half soul i think she is already my half soul.I am always thinking about her it is enough to prove that she is my half soul.From now on,i am committed to her.'i am yours,ms.Sharma'i said in my mind.

I just reached the dining table.I greeted everyone,took my seat and started my dinner as usual with family talks.

I think i have to tell my family about aadhya.I was so confused about this.shouls i tell it now or after her approval.I think i have to share about her with my family.I was thinking about this while eating my dinner.

Suddenly my mother called me.

"yes.Maa."i said responding to her.

"we all want to ask you something."maa said looking at papa,chacha,chachi.

"what is it?Ma.."i asked with confusion

"beta ab tum tumhare life main settle ho chukhe ho,isiliye hame lagtha hai ki tume tumhari life mai agala kadam utana chahiye."papa said to me.
(translation:-son you are now settled in your life,so we think that you should take next step in your life)

"what is that next step,papa" i asked papa with confusion while drinking water.

"your marriage"everyone said in unison.for which i choked on while drinking water.

My mother came towards me and rubbed my back while patting my head to make my condition better.

"are you okay now??"maa asked

I nodded without answering because of the shock they gave me.
Maa went to sit in her place.

"what is your opinion on it beta??" chachi asked again

I think this is the right time to tell them about aadhya.

"oh... chachi....,mujhe ap sabse kuch kehna hain"i said slowly.
(translation:-i have something to tell you all)

"what is it,aditya"papa asked.

"i am in love with a girl"i said to everyone.

"whatt???"everyone shouted in unison.Their voices echoed all over the mansion.

"i said i am in love."i said trying to be cool not showing my nervousness.

🌷🌷🌷

Aditya just admitted the truth that he is in love and his whole family is in shock listening to his words.They were lost in their thoughts after hearing it. They are not able to believe that their son is loving someone because he was never interested in anyone till date.But unfortunately malhotra family had to accept the fact that aditya is in love.They are completely happy about it but they are not able digest it because of his sudden reveal.Aditya called everyone again to make them focus on him since they are completely lost in their thoughts.

"beta..!!Kya tum majak kar rahe ho..?" aditya's father asked him.
(translation:-son! Are you joking?)

"yes!!This is definetly a joke."his mother said after him not believing it.

"no maa..It's true"after saying that aditya stopped for a while and started again saying his feelings,
"yes i am in love with a girl,her name is aadhya and she owns a floral shop.She is a independent and a strong girl.She is the most kind and beautiful girl i have ever seen.She is perfect one.I want to marry her. I want to share my life only with her and i cannot even imagine any other girl in her place."

Everyone is so happy for him but no one responded to what aditya said.So he stood up from his place,went towards his father and sat on his knees beside his father's chair.

"papa i really love her.I want to take her hand in our family presence and acceptance.Please,will you let me marry her..?"aditya asked harsha.

"what if i say no..?Will you leave her..?" harsha asked him shocking everone.Because he never objected his son's choice.

"then i will conveince you untill you accept her.I cannot leave her and i cannot leave you all for her."he said
Harsha stood up and made aditya stand.
He hugged his son but aditya is not understanding his actions.Because he is confused about his father desicion about his marriage.

Harsha broke the hug and said"i am so happy beta!Why will i ever say no?.Infact,she became our daughter in law the moment you felt your happiness is tied with her.I just wanted to know how committed your towards her.That is why I asked that question.After all she is harsha vardhan malhotra's daughter in law she doesn't need anyone permission."harsha said waving a green flag for aditya's wedding with aadhya.

Aditya felt so happy after hearing his father's words.

Everyone came jumping towards him with joy and then jeeva shouted "bhaii!!Congratulations!!"

Everyone was so happy.But they all are thinking that aadhya and aditya are in relationship but very little they know is aditya still not even confessed his feelings for her.

Everyone congratulated him .But here the youngsters are ready with their questions.

As soon as everyone again settled in their places the youngsters started their questions.

"by the way,where did you meet bhabhi,bhaiya."sneha asked aditya making him blush hard by addressing aadhya as their bhabhi

"yes and how did you meet her?"jeeva asked aditya not giving a chance to him to speak.

"how did you proposed her bhaiya?Did she liked it"shreya asked him

"i still haven't confessed my feelings for her".Aditya said

""what???""the youngsters shouted at a time in disbelief

"yes" aditya said shurging his shoulders

"then how will you marry her..?Bhaiya"vishnu asked

"does she feel the same about you...?"aditya's maa asked

"i don't know maa.But she do feel something special about me.I can see that in her eyes"aditya said.

"but bhaiya when did you fell in love with bhabhi and how did you fell for bhabhi"shreya asked

"i fell for her the moment i saw her in her floral shop yesterday morning.But now i am deeply and madly in love with her.Its just been 2 days since i saw her but i am already addicted to her."aditya said.

"what do you love the most in bhabhi, bhaiya?"jeeva asked

"i love everything about her but i love her eyes the most." aditya said

"why,bhaiya??" vishnu questioned aditya

"kyuki,main uski ankhon mein apni puri duniya dekhtha hon.Main uski ankhon main uske sath apna pura life dekhtha hon.I found my peace in those eyes.I found my happiness in those eyes."aditya said
(translation:-because, i see my whole world in her eyes. I see my whole life with her in her eyes.)

And after a while he started again saying "i can only imagine my life with her. It was only after seeing her i realized how incomplete i am without her in my life.I feel complete when i am with her.She is my happy place"

Youngsters started teasing him and said"oyeee hoyeee,bhaiya your becoming a lover boy."

Seeing everyone teasing him he regretted saying his feelings.But he is very much happy that they accepted his love.

"by the way,when are you going to show us our daughter in law?" aditya's mother asked him with excitement

"i will definitely introduce her to you all but for that you have to wait a little longer."aditya said

"how long bhaiya??? We can't wait to meet bhabhi atleast show us her photo "jeeva said

"how can i show you jeeva?I don't have her photos."aditya said.
"Oh ho!!Bhaiya.Act smart.Try to click one photo secretly" jeeva said acting cool

"acha beta!!How many did you take?Ha?"aditya said twisting jeeva's ear.
Due to the pain he started jumping and everyone was laughing at his actions.

Aditya left his ear and jeeva said"what is this,bhaiya"rubbing his red ears.

"i will try to get her photo tomorrow.Ok?But only if she agree for it."aditya said

"but how bhaiya?How will she agree to you? Is there any plan?" vishnu asked.

"that...."aditya hesitated saying

"what is it,bhaiya?" jeeva asked again

"we..We ar.. Are..Going out tommorrow.So.. If i get a chance i will try to get her photo."aditya said

"oh my godddd!!!!!!!!"jeeva and vishnu shouted

"what?"aditya asked them

"you are going out???You didn't even inform us??"they said in unison

Aditya scrated his back neck with his nail looking down with embrassment.

"ok.Ok.Stop teasing me.Now complete your dinner and go to sleep."aditya said

"oyee hoyee bhaiya is blushing" jeeva said

"complete your dinner jeeva or else i will twist your ear untill it turn into blood colour"aditya said

"no!No!I will eat."jeeva said and everyone laughed at his expressions.

Everyone completed their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

___________xxx___________

So my dear lovely readers,second update is here and thank you for your support and love.And our story crossed 1k views thank you so much for your pyaar ❤️Will be very grateful.I hope you enjoyed the chapter💗💖

Do vote the chapter and let the story cross 100 votes to.If we cross 100 votes on the story I will post another chapter to you.So do vote fastly.To read another chapter.

Do share your feelings in the comment section💖

Everyone please do follow me🌝 on instagram where I post the spoilers and updates about the story🌚.My Instagram account :- @author._avya._

I will be very grateful to you if you all follow me on insta and Wattpad need your pyarr and support🙇🏻‍♀️❤️.

Ok guys...!!Stay tuned till next update💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
6.3K 524 26
KIAAN OBEROI Kiaan is 28 years old CEO of Oberoi industry He is rude , arrogant Having extreme level of anger He kills very badly those who betr...
1.8M 116K 63
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧...