And It All Started With A Pun...

Door axelakutz

"Wait..." She grinned, "you were thinking of Anya?" "WH-WHAT!!! NO I WASN'T!!!!!!!" --- (Updated story cover... Meer

TABLE OF CONTENTS
...-PROLOGUE-...
CH. 1 - Apparently Mistaken
CH. 2 - Are you catching feelings, Desmond?
CH. 3 So you are.
CH. 4 - The supposed plan
CH. 5 - Mahal (twiyor)
CH. 6 - Realization
Ch. 7 - That precious little girl
CH. 9 - Loid, what are you doing here? (twiyor)
CH. 10 - Anya's tutoring session - Announcment
Ch. 14 - Paired up!
CH. 15 - Puppy love
CH. 16 - Just for the mission
CH. 17 - Glamourous ball
Hello to my readers (Must read, essential to story)
CH. 18 - It was never my intention
Hello to my readers again... (this is the last A/N "chapter" promise)
CH. 19 - I'm sorry
CH. 20 - A date
CH. 21 - A certain pink girl's awakening
CH. 22 - The hell?
CH. 23 - Pink haired girl
CH. 24 - Becky the not-so-amazing-cupid
Announcement!
CH. 25 - Tease

CH. 8 - Sorry, ...Forger.

477 15 104
Door axelakutz

(They're 9 years old now here, prior to the last chapter. Her bday was yesterday in this FF btw)

﹒˚ ₊ ︵﹒⊹ ๑ ︵︵ ๑ ⊹﹒︵

In the midst of the school yard, there was a fountain. And there, sat a purple haired girl with pigtails. Cherry filled bushes surrounded the scene, flooding the air with a beautiful scent.

"Aha, it was a great idea to come to me for advice. Especially if you're talking about my bestfriend," Becky got her notepad and started writing something.

And who was that person who came to Becky, you may ask?

Here's some options for you:

A. Damian

B. George

C. Arthur (new character unlocked!)

1...2...3...

Nope, it was not Arthur indeed. It was Damian Desmond!

...with Arthur hiding in the bushes.

"So, you wanna know how to apologize to a girl?" Becky lifted her head from her notepad.

"Uhh, yes?" Damian looked away, starting to feeling embarrassed.

Becky grinned, deciding to tease him, "And what's your reason to apologize?"

Damian turned to see Becky. "Hey! I don't need to tell you that!"

"It's essential. That's the only way I can help you come up with an excuse." She shrugged.

"Fine. I've...um..."

'Fallen in love with her and want to apologize,' The voice popped up again.

"I just want to apologize. It's not...gentlemanly of me to act rude." He said, with a slight blush on his face, digging his hands into his pockets.

Becky smiled gently, seeing him actually sincere about apologizing to Anya made her gush more about her ship.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Hehe, nothing. First of all, you'd want to give her peanuts." Becky began. "Blah, blah, blah..."

A boy slithered behind the bushes, "Kekeke, now I can use this to confess to Anya!"

"Next, you'd want to give her a rose, and tell her to give it to her mom. She likes anyone who does that, since she loves her mom so much, she thinks you're worthy when you also think of her family."

The boy took down notes, this will be easy...he thought.

"And...that's it!" Becky concluded.

"Thank you, Blackbell." Damian went away.

The boy shut his notebook in shock. 'That's it!? It has to be more than that!!! No way she's gonna fall for me like that!!! I need to add more!!!'

Who was the boy, you may ask? Well, I'm sure you've already guessed it.

It's no other than...

Arthur.

He had combed over auburn hair, he had brown monolid eyes, he had pale ivory skin, he was...

Arthur Leiman!

And you guessed it right, he was a try-hard and fell in love with Anya when he saw her bravery in the red-circus incident.

May that seem cute to some people, but let's just say he isn't the best of a person...

"OH, YOU STUPID OLD HAG I WANT MY FLOWERS, NOW!!!!" Arthur stomped.

"UGLY! FATTIE! HAG!!!" Arthur screeched.

"HOW DARE YOUUU!!! I'M CALLING MY FATHER!" Arthur thundered.

"Calm down, young man. I am snapping the flowers for your lady." The old flowerist said.

"WELL GET IT DONE QUICKLY!!!" Arthur stomped, screeched, and thundered.

"Here. NOW GET OUT OF MY SHOP!" The old flowerist yelled.

"FINE! UGH! OLD PEOPLE THESE DAYS!" Arthur raced out of the shop with a bouquet of roses.

"Young people these days! Geez! It's only 1964 and they're acting crazy! It's nothing like back in the 1890s...we were all starving for food! We were actually quite wild..." The old flowerist sighed and continued cutting her flowers.

"Mwekekeke, she'll love this!" Arthur laughed like a crazy person. "Oh, and there she is!"

"Hello, Anya forger," Arthur knelt down and presented the huge bouquet of roses to her.

"Hello? Uhh, thank you?" Anya said, confused. 'Why is everyone giving flowers? Is it my birthday?'
(No Anya, it was yesterday...)

"For your kind mother, dear fair maiden." He said.

"Oh! Thank you, then. I will give this to her." Anya smiled.

'Sooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!' Arthur wiped away a tear.

"And of course, some peanuts for you and a 1963 Buick Riviera for you, fair maiden." Arthur got up from the ground and swayed his arm to the direction of the new, popular car.

"Whaa?? But I'm only ei-nine! I don't know how to drive!" Anya gasped.

"Of course, fair maiden. ...hm?" Arthur caught site of a very certain, huge looking bouquet.

"From whom does this hail?" Arthur picked up the heavy bouquet of roses.

"Ah, that's from George..." Anya said. Ever since that incident, George wouldn't stop giving her the same bouquet of flowers everyday.

Arthur narrowed his eyes. "Glooman, ey?"

Anya blinked. "Yes-"

Crunch, crunch. The leaves of the bushes crunched as another boy passed through.

"Forger, Becky told me you'd be...?"

"Princess Anya, a bouquet for...?"

(of course, Damian being the tallest there somehow...he doesnt even sleep that much and I gave up on george.)

"Whaaa!?" Anya was horrified. Why was everyone giving her flowers!?

"Damian Desmond!? George Glooman!? Might I ask, why the earthing doodles are you both here!" Arthur schreeched.

"I, uh," Damian stuttered.

"I'm here to give Princess Anya a bouquet of flowers," Glooman said, proudly showing the large bouquet.

"And why are you here, Damian Desmond, son of the chairman of the national unity party?" Arthur said in a very exaggerated fancy tone.

"Well, I- I want to give them to...my mother...?" Damian immediately regretted his choice of words. 'Why did I say that!!! This is clearly for Anya!!!'

Anya's eyes lit up, 'Syon-boy is giving flowers to me?' She smiled. "Syon-bo-"

"LET US HAVE A COMPETION!" Arthur exclaimed.

"What the-"

"I agree! I shall fight for my love for Anya!" George weeped.

"This is stupid! What the heck are you guys doing?" Damian yelled, feeling a tinge of jealousy.

And just then and there, Becky came in. "Alright, may the games begin!" She threw a wink at Damian, signaling him that if he wins Anya will be happy.

Damian sighed, frustrated. "Fine. I'll...join." He said, embarrassed.

Anya clapped her hands. "Yay!" - To which Damian almost died from. (from cuteness)

"1, 2, 3, START!" Becky dragged her hand down to the ground, signaling the start of the game. "Challenge number 1! Say your best pick up line!"

'Hah, this will surely work. I've seen it in Berlint In Love, and Vincent definitely captured Sonia's heart with this.' Becky smirked. "Let's go, Glooman! You're first! Since you have the largest bouquet!" She clapped.

"Ehem, ehem." George cleared his throat. "Say, did we go to different schools together?"

...

"What?" Anya blinked.

"That was supposed to start a bold conversation...but anywho...if we were the alphabet, I'd put you and I together." George's hand flew to his forehead, bazhooom, said the air.

...

Becky sighed disappointedly, "Fail. NEXT!"

"Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me?" Arthur winked, which gave Anya the immediate ick.

"Ew. Go away." Anya pointed to her tongue and gagged.

"Ooh, burn. That's a 2x fail for you, Arthur. NEXT!" It was now Damian's turn, and of course, he was as red as a tomato. What was he gonna say? Damian Desmond making a really weird and horrible pick up line? Yes, I would love to see him embarrass himself. But apparently, he had other plans in mind...

"Anya Forger, I would like to...apologize to you, for my rude behavior. It's not very 'Desmond' of me to do that to you." He handed her the rose, and dug his hands into his pockets again. Blushing like an idiot. (he just apologized to her in public after saying the rose was for his mom...)

"W-wow..." George weeped.

"T-truly elegant..." Arthur sobbed.

"Wow, sana all. (I wish / I hope)" Becky teared up.

(sana all example:

"Wow. I have a new tesla." Said the cow.

"Wow, sana all. I wish I had what you had." Said the pig.)

(Oh no Anya looks like a fkin 5 year old SHES 8 HERE OK)

"Huh?" Anya took the rose and held it close. 'Why do I feel so warm? My stomach feels weird too...did mama cook something bad again?'

'Anya is so clearly falling for Desmond, Anya, make me your maid of honor on your wedding!' Becky weeped.

'What's a maid of honor? I'm not falling for Syon-boy. I'm still standing. Who's wedding? Mama's and Papa's?' Anya was so confused, her head was spinning, she felt warm, her stomach felt like they had butterflies in them, and she couldn't look at Damian without feeling... strange?

Was strange the word?

Was she sick?

Did she eat something bad?

Or better yet worse, did she have a crush on the Desmond?

Nono, that couldn't be. She denied.

She'll go to the nurse later. It's fine...

"Th-thank you, Syon-boy..." Anya stuttered.

Becky gasped, 'The first sign! Keep going, Desmond! Steal her heart before they do!!!'

However, Anya was too focused on trying to know what she was feeling, so she didn't read Becky's mind.

Too bad she didn't find out what she was feeling. (yet) She was so close, but so far...

Clap! Anya was awoken from her trance.

"And we have a winner, Damian Desmond! Winner gets her tutoring. Bye~!" Becky waved, and disappeared.

"Hey, that was only challenge 1?" Arthur said.

"My friend, you are right. Maybe, I'm not built for this...heh. I guess I deserve it..." Glooman weeped.

Becky smirked while walking out of the yard, 'Finally, a plan in Berlint In love worked!!! Time for the next step, Operation: Library!'

Bom!

"Ouch..." She had tripped on a stick, that was apparently under the tree George was sitting on a few chapters ago.

--

Bonus!

Becky was walking back to her school campus, but then saw Yor walking by.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Yor! Are you here for Anya?" Becky said.

"Ah, hello Becky! Yes, I am here to give this to Anya. Did you happen to see her somewhere?" Yor looked around, holding a small gift bag.

"Oh, she's there talking with Desmond. Would you like me to give that to her?" Becky pointed to the bag Yor was holding.

"That would be lovely! Thank you, Becky! Just tell her that her uncle Yuri bought her a belated birthday gift." Yor smiled as she dropped the gift bag in Becky's hands.

"B-birthday!? Was Anya's birthday yesterday!???" Becky's face went pale.

"Hm? Oh, yes,"

"I-is that so!? Oh...I'll give this to Anya, bye Mrs. Yor!" Becky nervously said.

'How did I not know it was Anya's birthday yesterday!? Luckily I have a really expensive toy in my bag...'

"Hi, Anya. Your uncle Yuri bought a gift for you." Becky dropped the gift in Anya's hands.

"Huh?" Anya stared blankly at the gift. "Oh, a peanut costume!" 

"Oh! And happy belated birthday Anya!" Becky hugged her friend and gave her the expensive toy.

"Oh, thank you, Becky!" Anya beamed at the gift.

"B-birthday!?" Damian went pale.

"Yes! It was Anya's birthday yesterday." Becky said, releasing herself from the hug.

"Well why would I care! Bye!" Damian stomped away.

"So much for an 'apology'..." Becky sighed.

'Aaaaaaaaa!!! What do I get her!!?!?!?!?!?!?' Damian was in a panic, and ruffled his hair.

He looked around the area, and saw a penguin keychain stall.

"Miss, can I buy that blue penguin keychain?" Damian rushed to the stall.

"Slow down, young man. And yes, that's 5 dalc." The old lady said, laying the keychain on the counter.

"Alright. Thanks." He quickly got the keychain and slammed 100 dalc on the counter and ran out of there.

"What the heck-"

'Is that Anya? Good thing she isn't with Becky...'

"Hello- Anya... *coughs* umm, a belated happy birthday to you..." He dropped the gift in her hands and ran away.

"Umm...thank you syon-boy...?" Anya said, confused.

"Oh! It's a penguin keychain! I need to thank him!" Anya beamed and chased after Damian.

"SYOON-BOOOOOY, WAAAAIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

"STOP CHASING AFTER ME, YOU WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'M CALLING THE SSS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!"

"Shock..."

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in publishing this. I mean, I was tryna figure out what to do because I FORGOT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN but anyway the next chapter would be a twiyor chapter (already written so I'll publish it today), but I'll be changing the chapters up a bit for Anya's tutoring session.

But anyway, if I haven't mentioned this enough, here's my tiktok: alexayerzzz

AND thank you so much for 400+ reads, 19 votes, and the comments!!! I appreciate it so much so thank you guys and I'll be posting the new chapters soon!!!

(this was really short, but I'll try making longer chapters ❤)

NEW A/N

Hi guys! So the bonus part was only added today because I felt like her friends shouldve known it was her bday so yea. BUT anyway thank you guys so much for 900+ reads, 30+ votes, and the comments! I'll be uploading Chapter 14 soon. Thank you!

Word count: 2100

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15K 1.4K 18
Name - Marrying a young daughter-in-law in a large courtyard in 50's (book) Type - web novel Genre - Tags - rebirth soldier spars wearsbook Authors...
638K 8.8K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
2.8K 54 21
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
340K 13.3K 22
What will you do when your new replacement teacher looks more like a gangster than a educator?