Heartstrings on the Blue Line...

By emmloui18

She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will... More

chapter one: an unfamiliar face
chapter two: a normal day?
chapter three: game night
chapter four: the aftermath
chapter five: forced
chapter six: the "date"
chapter 7: what do we do now?
chapter eight: day out
chapter nine: not well
Chapter ten: competition
chapter eleven: facing fears
chapter twelve: its time
chapter thirteen: if only
chapter fourteen: constant
chapter fifteen: attached
chapter sixteen: responsibility
chapter seventeen: questions
chapter eighteen: my comfort person
chapter ninteen: problems
chapter twenty: dads home
chapter twenty-two - hangout
chapter twenty three- exam week
chapter twenty four- christmas
chapter twenty five - united again
chapter twenty six- lake house
chapter twenty seven- another day
chapter twenty eight- late night talking
chapter twenty eight - on thin ice
chapter thirty- solemn
chapter thirty one- back to vancouver
chapter thirty two- graduation
chapter thirty three- p.s i still love you
chapter thirty four: lab life
chapter thirty five: waking up dreaming
chapter thirty six- scotiabank centre
chapter thirty seven- see you again
chapter thirty eight- come back for me
chapter thirty nine: realizations
chapter forty: coming back
chapter fourty one

chapter twenty-one: no regrets

1.2K 11 4
By emmloui18

𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘' 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝...

✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾

Quinn and I are chilling in his apartment watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

We are on opposite sides of the couch right now, but our legs are touching and I know it sounds weird, but I just felt a sense of warmth and comfort having his touch.

I know you were all thinking that we immediately went into his bedroom to fuck after I arrived at his place, but we obviously didn't, we are very much still friends.

You know you do like him though, you just won't admit it to him.

I just feel like it's too early to say anything to him so I'm holding back my feelings until he says something.

We were watching the Halloween episode where Jake proposes to Amy, which makes me feel extra lonely.

"I hope captain Holt wins the heist, he hasn't won for years." Says Quinn who's focused on the TV.

"Nah man, I think that Charles should win for once.. maybe something big will happen at the end of the episode." I smile to myself and continue to watch the episode.

"Also we have a new trainer coming into town for the rest of the season, he has a familiar last name.." Quinn looks at me with a hopeful smile.

"It just so happens that my dad was hired.. for the Canuck's.." I return the grin, and he jumps up and attacks me with a hug causing me to let out a loud giggle.

His arms wrap around my waist and he pushes me into the couch. I return the hug and put my arms around his neck, and we just stay like that. I draw shapes on his back.

Eventually he pulls away, leaving us face to face with not much space between our lips. His eyes sparkle from the light of the TV, and look at me with a gentle stare.

I don't know what got into me, I felt a knot in my stomach, almost like butterflies but good ones.

He looks into my eyes, and then down at my lips. The distance between our faces slowly gets smaller and smaller each millisecond.

Our lips finally connect. The moment I've been waiting for. We are both in sync and equally as passionate.

His hands travel down my thigh, and I just go with it, there was nothing to lose here.

He pulls away.

"You know how long I've been waiting to do that?" He smiles and our eyes meet, but this time I feel a genuine spark, and I grin.

"You speak my mind." I reply.

He then gets up off of the couch, and gives me about a half second  to comprehend what he was about to do.

He picks me up bridal style and goes into a hall that leads into his bedroom. "Quinn!" I let out a giggle as he walks.

We get into his bedroom. The walls are painted grey and he has hockey jerseys hung up all over the place. It speaks Quinn.

He brings me over to the bed, and places me down gently on my back.

He leans in and I stop him and put my hand on his chest. He abruptly stops and stares at me.

"Are you sure?" I whisper. "Is it too early?"

He takes a deep breath. "I'm sure Gen, I can't hold back from you anymore." He replies.

I nod and close my eyes as he plants small kisses on my neck. I raise my neck in pleasure and a small moan leaves my mouth.

I open my eyes and see Quinn smirking at me. "Oh stop it." I playfully smack him.

"It's so cute though.." he says.

His hands travel down my thighs once again and slowly pull my pants off of my slim legs.

Well, if I was any smarter I would know that this is about to be an eventful night.

—————————————————————————

I wake up in the middle of the night with no clothes on, but I felt the warmth of someone beside me.

I flip myself over to see whose arms were wrapped around me to see Quinn fast asleep on the bed.

I then realized what I had done, but had no regrets.

You shouldn't, he's really good at sucki-

Okay let's not bring that back up. I pry his arms away from me and get up.

I see the oversized t-shirt that I was wearing last night and put it on before I stepped out into the hallway.

I remember that I had left my phone on the couch, so I went to go get it.

I walk quietly through the hall and into the living room.

Damn this apartment is nice, I could totally live here.

Okay let's give it a year, brain.

I walk on the smooth tile floor over to the couch to grab my phone and look at the time.

3:45 am.

Jeez, I guess I woke too early. I walk over to the kitchen and rifle through cabinets until I find the one that has his glasses so I could get some water from his fridge.

On the silent walk back to the bedroom, I really think about what I did with him. I didn't want to overthink it though, I did ask him if he was okay, and he was, so I had nothing to worry about.

I open the door to the room and walked to where I was sleeping a few minutes ago. I take a second before I went into the bed and look out the window to admire the city of Vancouver.  It really was amazing and makes me smile every time I get to see it from above.

"What are you doing up?" I hear groggy Quinn ask me from the bed.

I place my glass on the nightstand beside the bed and climb back into the bed where Quinn was waiting for me.

I lay there with him and put my hands around his neck and draw shapes on the back of it.

"Just woke up to get some water, I was thirsty." I smile at him.

Even though it was dark, I could still see his beautiful eyes and they give me butterflies like they always did.

"What does this mean?" He asks me.

I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, us sleeping together??" He looks into my eyes.

"It means everything Quinn. We will talk about it more in the morning, let's just enjoy this." I reply to him.

Is this the start of something?

—————————————————————————

A/n

Ok so.. it happend. And I know I kind of cut off the sex scene but I'm not gunna write smut unless you guys want some, it makes me kind of uncomfortable but I'll write it for yalllllll.

Anyways I'm in the states for a hockey tournament right now lol so hello Americans 👋👋

I love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 65 11
"Oh, Captain, Let's make a deal Where we both say the things we both really feel" Where Venus Zegras attempts to get closer to Ethan Edwards but Noth...
33.3K 134 34
what happens when a girl bumps into a famous hockey player? Will she fall in love just like every other love story or just stay friends?
26.6K 328 27
Cecily Perkins got the job of her dreams. After so many ups and downs, she finally had her dream life, but something was missing. She didn't bother t...