By Chance | Book One | (Watty...

By _STMG_

[Completed Book One]After a failed suicide attempt, the death of her parents the same day, and the loss of he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chpater Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Epilogue
By Desire - Book Two [Published]

Chapter Sixty Five

9.6K 191 29
By _STMG_

Lyra

"River, it's too much." I pushed the black velvet box towards him.

"It's a gift."

"A gift doesn't cost thousands of dollars."

He raised one of his dark brows at me. "Do you not remember what you got me for my birthday?"

"Birthday gifts are the exception."

"You don't get to make the rules. Sorry." He kissed me. "If you don't like it, we can go pick one out together."

"What? Stop." I shook my head. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much."

I looked down at the diamond necklace, the entire necklace had diamonds on it, the centre one being bigger than all the others.

It was so beautiful and sparkly.

I couldn't believe he bought this just for me. It wasn't for anyone else.

He took it out of the box and moved my hair to the side. His fingers brushed against my collarbone and then my neck as he clasped it.

I touched it gently as a smile touched my lips.
It was so beautiful.

"You better keep that on with my jersey." He played with the hem of his jersey.

He was wearing his red basketball jersey today for his game and I was wearing the black one he had.

It was his and Teddy's first game over the year, Sasha and I were going to be sitting with River's parents for the game.

Sasha was also wearing Teddy's jersey, with his number 5 on it.

"I'm not going to take your jersey off."

"Good. It wouldn't be very supportive of you."

I rolled my eyes while my smile widened. "I am very supportive of you."

He pulled me closer. "The absolute best."

"Good luck!" I told River before he kissed me hard, and ran off the his bench.

Sasha grabbed my hand as we went over to Miranda and Thomas who had been saving our seats.

The game started rather quickly, River took centre and knocked the ball to Teddy who dribbled it down the court, dodging the other team's defence, successfully passing the ball over to William and getting a basket.

Teddy and River led their team together and had 31-23 two minutes before half time.

As the clock counted down, I made my way out of the gym and into the hallway. I opened my bag and started to dig around for the keys River gave me to the locker room.

"Hi." A voice surprised me, causing me to jump. "Sorry, I was just looking for somewhere to get water."

I looked up and found a tall, blonde guy a few feet away from me. He had kind eyes and a big smile. He was dressed in a pair of light washed jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Hi. Up the stairs and take a right. There's vending machines."

"Are you a girlfriend of a player?" His dark blue eyes dropped to my jersey.

I raised a brow at him. "No. Just here supporting a friend."

"Younger brothers on the other team."

I nodded. "Which one is your brother?"

"31-"

The doors swung open and River appeared, coming up beside me. "Hi, Baby."

The blonde boy's face twisted with confusion.
River looked over at him. "Sorry, but I have to take her away. Try hitting on someone else's girl." He grabbed her hand and pulled me around the corner,

"He wasn't hitting on me." I objected as he pulled his keys out and unlocked one of the empty changing rooms. "Since when am I your girl?"

The words surprised me, and took me so off guard.

Where the fuck did that even come from?

My girl.

"Since we studied together. Since I first tasted you." He pulled me into the room, locking the door behind him and picking me up. "Since our make out session at that party."

My legs wrapped around his waist as surprise and shook filled me.

He pressed my back up against the wall as his lips hovered over mine. "I should go break his nose"

"You are not. He was being nice."

"Nice and nice are two very different things. He wanted you. He was going to give you his number."

I narrowed my eyes up at him. "So?"

"So?" He scoffed as ran his hand up and down the fabric of my leggings that covered my pussy.

I let out a whimper when his touch disappeared.

My pussy was throbbing for him. The way he picked me up and was being possessive turned me on.

It made me desperately want him.

I tried to squirm but he held my hips still. "Your pussy is mine. I'm the one pounding into that tight cunt of yours everyday. I make you come everyday. I get to taste you and have you dripping all over my face."

I clenched myself, trying to ease the ache that only continued to build.

River's erection pressed into me, making my moan escape.

"You want me." His thumb moved over my clit, pressing down hard and moving in a circular motion.

I balled my fists into his damp hair, pulling.

"Christ, Baby." He groaned before he grabbed something from his pocket.

"Do we have time?" I breathed, my voice cracking.

"Just enough."

River pulled down my leggings and pulled his shorts down, letting his long, hard cock spring out. No longer being restrained.

Once he got the condom on, he grabbed his cock and teased my pussy. Moving the tip up and down, rubbing it against my swollen clit.
He thrusted into me hard, gripping onto my hips.

"Fuck." He hissed, biting my shoulder. "You're so fucking tight," He shuttered through his thrusts.

I pulled at his hair as his cock moved in and out of me, harder and rougher with each movement.

"Oh god," I moaned as River pounded into me, hitting my g-spot as his thumb found my clit again.

Pleasure consumed me as River continued.

"Harder." I breathed against his lips, kissing him hard.

He kissed me back, his tongue begging for entry into my mouth.

My lips parted and allowed his tongue in my mouth, flicking against mine as he titled my hips up slightly.

"Oh-fuck. Don't stop!" I begged, pulling his hair hard.

"You feel so goddamn good. So warm, and so tight." He groaned into my ear.

I clenched myself around him as pleasure began to build.

He slammed in and out of me, rubbing my clit while his other hand held my hips.

He made me feel like I was on a cloud, he made me feel so high off our sex. My body always felt so relaxed, so calmed. I just wanted more.

My orgasm built in my stomach, my legs tensed and started to shake as my entire orgasm took over my body.

The ball of pleasure exploded with my loud moans filling the room, my body shook as my legs turned into jelly.

Everything felt so calm, so relaxed.

I was so high off of him, off of us.

River came soon after me and pulled out to dispose of the condom.

I ran my hand through my sweaty hair.

God, that felt incredible. I felt so good, I felt like I could hardly walk though.

River came back over to me and kissed me, pulling up my leggings. "God, Ly. You drive me absolutely mad. You are all I ever think about. I crave you, in so many different ways. My cock craves you."

I blushed slightly, feeling my cheeks warm. "You make me feel so good."

"I'm not asking you in a fucking changing room, but you're mine. You are my girl. Not anyone else's."

___
-Wowwww, thank you so so much for 21.6 K reads, that's crazy to me. Thank you for everyone who's read, voted or commented on my book! It means the world to me, I absolutely love seeing the comments and responding when I can!
Sorry for such a late update, it's been such a busy couple days.
Enjoy! And thank you so so much! Let me know what you think so far! Or your predictions or questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
307 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
10.3M 412K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
3K 122 18
"Oh and when you're successful don't forget me," he laughed and the door bell jingled, reminding the world of his departure. -/- Life had never been...