The Male prodigy(Slow updates)

By fair_stories

You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I know what you've done But when you call me baby I know I'm not the... More

Chapter 1: The New Arrival
Chapter 2: A Surprising Encounter
Chapter 3: Competition results
Chapter 4 : The Afterglow of Victory
Chapter 5: Dance to Remember
Chapter 6: The Dance Competition
Chapter 7: Ethan's Triumph
Chapter 8: The Secret Duet
Chapter 9: Reputation
Chapter 10: The Pyramid
Chapter 11: Intimidating the Competition
Chapter 12: A Fateful Encounter
Chapter 13: A Return to the Pyramid
Chapter 14: Ethan's character
Chapter 15: A Place Called Home
Chapter 16: The Tense Pyramid
Chapter 17: The Competition
Chapter 18: First kiss
Chapter 19: Fixing Bridges
Chapter 20: A Magical Moment
Chapter 21: The Aftermath of the Competition
Chapter 22: Tense Air
Chapter 23:Triumph and Emotions
A/N
Chapter 24:The Pyramid Reveal
Chapter 25: Trust in Ethan
Chapter 26: Unexpected Absences
Chapter 27: False confidence
Chapter 28: The Determination
Chapter 29: Rising to the Challenge
Chapter 30: Awards and Unexpected News
Chapter 31: Unstable duos
Chapter 32: Tangled Emotions
Chapter 33: Trust in Talent
Chapter 35: The Spotlight Moment
A/N
A/n
Chapter 38:

Chapter 36: Date!!!

408 12 2
By fair_stories

On a sun-soaked Saturday morning, Abby pulled up to the entrance of the bustling water park. In the backseat, Maddie, a lively 10-year-old, and Ethan, an energetic 11-year-old, could barely contain their excitement. Their eyes were wide with anticipation as they looked at the large, colorful slides and heard the sounds of joyous laughter and splashing water.

"Alright, you two," Abby said warmly, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning around to face them. 

"Remember, stick together and be safe. I'll be back to pick you up later."

Maddie and Ethan nodded enthusiastically, already unbuckling their seatbelts and grabbing their brightly colored beach bags. As soon as Abby parked the car, the kids practically leaped out, their small feet hitting the pavement in unison. With a quick wave and a pair of beaming smiles, they scampered off towards the entrance of the water park, leaving Abby to watch them fondly before driving away.

Once inside, Maddie and Ethan quickly found an unoccupied table nestled under a large umbrella. They carefully laid out their towels and placed their bags on the table, revealing their cute bathing suits beneath their clothes. Maddie wore a pink one-piece adorned with a rainbow, while Ethan sported blue swimming trunks with a shark pattern.

With their belongings safely stowed away, the two friends turned their attention to the water park. Their eyes gleamed with excitement as they took in the sights and sounds: the towering water slides, the sparkling wave pool, and the bustling lazy river.

Without wasting another moment, Maddie and Ethan plunged headfirst into the fun. They laughed as they raced each other to the top of the largest water slide, their shouts of joy echoing around the park as they descended. They splashed about in the wave pool, relishing the cool water against their skin. And they floated lazily down the river, their buoyant tubes carrying them along as they chatted and giggled.

For the rest of the day, Maddie and Ethan savored every moment. They reveled in the freedom and joy only a day at the water park could provide, their laughter ringing out under the summer sun. They were having the time of their lives, creating memories they would cherish forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.5K 17
Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler are both the favorites at the ALDC and everyone knows it. Both girls try their hardest to be humble, but everyone at the...
4.2K 89 30
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
11.7K 211 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
25.3K 301 41
The Abby Lee Dance Company is ready to defend their national title with Abby and her son both leading them, but there's bound to be drama when they h...