Lost you, Found him ( A redis...

By Authorashy

True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a... More

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22/ Part-1-
-22/ Part-2
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
- Finale-

-7-

5.9K 339 29
By Authorashy

I forgot once again.
Don't worry I remembered.

7.

(Author's pov)
Detecting the doorbell being rang Jayce immediately left his pizza and wiped his hands from his shirt while making his way towards the entrance. Opening the door, he expected Kathy to be there instead there was a strange woman. "Hie" she said while Jayce looked at her befuddled. And that's when he saw a familiar figure behind that person. "Kathy?" He spoke as she made her way towards him.

"I'm sorry for being late." "She couldn't make it on time." Kathy said while glaring at Megan. "Who is she?" Jayce spoke as Kathy looked at her. "My physician assistant."

"And also her best friend." Megan added onto while Jayce happily greeted her and they made their way inside the house. The maids proceeded to walk towards them while holding some glass of water in the tray. "Where is Ryan?"Kathy asked. "Call Ryan, tell him she is here." Jayce ordered one of the maids.

As the maid proceeded further to Ryan's room obeying the order.

A second passed, the ring was still echoing around the whole room. Since the room was filled with quietude. A sudden knock was heard on the door. Which made me startled as my phone slipped from my hand and fell onto the ground. "Sir, Miss Kathy is here."

The maid said, I instantly bent to the ground, picked my phone and cut the call. "I will be there in a minute." I said and internally smiled. "Finally she is here."

After a few minutes, "yeah email me the files I will check them later." "And don't call me for a while." "I have some work to do." I said while making my way downstairs as I feigned that I was busy before they came.

While reaching towards the living room. I detected an unfamiliar voice. I stepped ahead and saw Kathy working on her laptop. And there was this person who was howling out in a conversation with Jayce.

I cleared my throat to gain their consciousness towards me. "Ohh Ryan is here." I walked towards them and sat near Jayce. observing closely Kathy was still working on her laptop. Her being busy was pestering me somewhat. "Can we start now?" "I have a meeting in an hour?" I said while trying to heed. "Yesss sure." An unfamiliar person spoke as I looked at her bewildered.

"Oh I forgot to introduce her." "She is Megan, a physician assistant and best friend of Kathy." I looked at her as she passed me a warm smile. "Ryan I must say you really look appealing how Kathy described me."

Hearing her, my eyes darted at Kathy. Her fingers desisted for a moment which were working on the keyboard. She lifted her head above and looked at me. Kathy and you- "okay can you not Megan?"

Kathy said while gritting her teeth. It was conspicuous that she was getting annoyed. Unknowingly her actions made me smile a little. "Okay let's start now."

She said while placing her laptop in front of me. "Jayce, please call the maids and chiefs." "I want to know today's diet plan so Megan can record everything." She said as I impressively observed her. The Kathy I knew was silly and carefree. But now I'm really proud, as she said and proved herself by being a successful woman in her career.

An hour passed, sitting in a still position was poking my butt now. Instantly standing up from my position. I glanced at Ryan and said "let's take a break. No wait, we are almost done." Megan said while holding my hand.

"Bitch my butt is hurting from working motionlessly." "Ohh okay then let's take a break then."

She said while grabbing her phone. "I need to call my son's nanny." "I hope she has put him to bed." She excused herself. "She is really a great mother." Jayce said as I smiled.

"She is really responsible but around me." "She acts ludicrous." Hearing me Jayce cackled. As he stood up and spoke. "Come Kathy, let me give you a tour of the house."

"At least you will have physical movements then your butt or back won't hurt." Hearing him I howled out. "Sure."

Before leaving I looked at Ryan who was sitting on the couch effectively staring at his phone screen.

We both walked around the whole house. My eyes were stunned till now I was observing the living room. "How many bedrooms do you have here?" I asked, being a little curious. "I don't remember."

He said as I looked at him befuddled. "Really?" "Yeah Kathy I shifted to this house a week ago." "Before I was studying in Washington." He spoke while walking ahead as I followed him.

We were inside the kitchen. My eyes stiffened each and everything was branded and the whole kitchen theme was matching accordingly to the rest of the house.

I sat on the counter bar. As Jayce took out some orange juice from the refrigerator. "So you've been in Washington for how long?" I asked as he took out the glass and poured the juice in them. "Around 8 years." He said while handling me the glass of juice.

Hearing him I flabbergasted for a second. "Wait, isn't that year you guys left California and shifted to New York?"

I questioned while he desisted for a moment. Yes, he uttered. "How is uncle and aunt doing?" "I really miss them sometimes." I said while taking a sip of the orange juice and waited for him to answer my question. But it was all quiet. "Th- They are just fine." He mutters which is nearly audible to my ears. Though his voice cracked in between the words. It sounded like he didn't wanna talk about this.

He instantly got some pastries from the refrigerator. While taking two plates and spoons out. He placed the box right next to me. And placed one pasty on the plate while handing it to me.

Eat it! Emotionlessly I observed him. "I guess my stupid questions bothered you?" I said when he chuckled, nope. "You can ask me anything." "But first eat the pineapple pastry."

I took a bite and spoke, "What happened to Ryan?" "He has changed a lot." I questioned him as his face resembled the shade of disconcerted. And that's when I heard my name being yelled. "Kathy" I observed Ryan hastily walking towards me.

He immediately snatched the plate of pastries from my hand and threw it away. His eyes darted at me.

Suddenly I felt a weird sensation around my throat. "Though I haven't swallowed the pastry yet." "You okay Kathy?" Ryan asked. As the sensation kept on increasing. "Spit it out!" He said while keeping his hand near my mouth.

"Go get her water she is allergic to pineapples."

he yelled at Jayce. While steadily rubbing my back. As he said Instantly I spitted out the pastry on his hands.

"I forgot about my allergies." I uttered. "It's fine." "I'm here"

He spoke while I looked at him. He got me napkins for the counter as I wiped my mouth. And he had to clean his hands. A shade of concern could be countenance on his face.

"Should I call the doctor?" He said as I took a deep breath. I- I'm okay.

"Here take the water." Ryan took the water of the glass while gently making me have a sip of it. While I was watching him extensively. Him showing all the signs of acutely agonising towards me Was melting my heart.

And I don't care if I forgot about my allergies. This attentiveness of him towards me was missing. Finally it's back. I didn't realise my thoughts made me smile a little.

"Why are you smiling?" Jayce said while I was still staring at Ryan. "Nothing." Ryan held my hand and helped me get down from the counter bar. "What's happening here?" Megan said while cutting her phone call.

"You came when the show is over already." Jayce said as she walked towards me. "Omg what happened to you Kathy?" "She ate pineapple forgetting that she is allergic to them." Jayce spoke. "I'm totally fine." I said while distancing myself from Ryan.

"Doesn't look like that." Megan said while walking towards me. "Your face is having rashes." Hearing that Ryan walked further and immediately cupped my cheeks while extensively looking all over my face. And I was deeply looking in his eyes.

The acute pain I was getting through my rashes were easing me because of his touch. My heart was escalating under the rib cage but I could care less about my heart beat and just look at him. His closeness was making me lose my consciousness. But I was enjoying this moment.

( I was cackling sm at this part, everyone is worried about her health and she is busy enjoying Ryan's attention) 😭

Flashback

Nurse keeps on checking her blood pressure. "Kathy you will get well soon." The doctor assured me and I closed my eyes. That's when I heard a loud thud. Instantly opening my eyes I looked at the sight. "Ryan?" He immediately walked towards me. "Mr you can't barge inside the room."

"The patient is getting disturbed." "No, I'm not leaving." Ryan said while holding my hands. "I'm fine, let him stay." I said while looking at the doctor. As they left the room giving us some privacy.

How can you- He said while sitting next to me. "Be so careless?" "I'm sorry I forgot." "This could be expected from a dumbo like you."

"Don't you dare call me by that name." I glared at him as he chuckled. "If I knew you were allergic to pineapples I wouldn't have sent those tarts to your place." "No it's not your fault I have short term memory." "Luckily mom was home, So she immediately took me here"

"Hmm, take care now," he said while ruffling my hair. "But you really scared us, especially me." "Then what will happen if I forget again about my allergies?"

I said while looking at him expecting an answer. He stayed quiet for a while and with a smile he spoke. "I will be there with you." "So if you forget I will remind you." "Haha i don't trust you if you can remember or not." I said while trying to suppress my laugh. "I promise you" "Trust me once and I won't disappoint you." I chuckled at his words. Those beautiful words from his mouth were easing my state just like his presence.

....

Back then I actually didn't trust him but today's event showed beyond doubt that I was wrong. I looked at Ryan who seemed utterly engrossed while driving. It was all pin drop silence. Since the minute we stepped out of the house. Ryan instantly took me to the pharmacy we're I got my medicines. After that moment he hadn't spoken a word to me.

Neither I can't initiate a conversation. What happened earlier has left me speechless.

Countless questions meandering around my head. And I need answers for them. But I would rather stay quiet for now. Suddenly the car stopped moving. As my eyes straightened up and realised my house was here. I sighed and titled my head towards him, surprisingly he was looking at me. "Okay I will go then." I said while instantly breaking eye contact with him.

A minute with him makes me lose my sense.

I removed the seat belt as my hands made their ways to get my laptop and bag.

Before I could get my stuff he laid his hand on them already. Ryan holded my laptop and bag while stepping out of the car. Instantly getting out of the car I walked towards him while trying to get my stuff.

But he stepped back. "You're still recovering." "Let me hold them for a while." Hearing him I chuckled which was physically visible. "You sound like I'm injured or something." I said and could see a small smile on his face. "Do you remember the promise you made 8 years ago?" I said while he looked at me as I was waiting for him to answer.

How can I forget? Each and everything about you is locked in my memories.. I spoke to myself. the urge I had to say each of these words to her. But this would just ruin everything. Especially her. "No I don't" I said while casually walking ahead as she followed me. We reached towards her doorstep.

"Next session will be in 4 days." "I have some important appointments aligned." "Till then strictly follow the diet." Hearing that my heart grieved the thought of not being able to see her for 4 days.

And thank you for today. She said as I stared into her eyes. Couldn't help but stare at her mesmerising eyes, at her face, at her soul forever. She held her stuff and turned around for a moment.

I wanted to stop her but couldn't. Suddenly I detected a voice. "Kathy?" I observed a familiar person closing the door of his car making his way towards us. I realised the person was none other than the company to which we are collaborating.

He walked towards our direction as I looked at Kathy. "Evan?" She spoke as I confusedly looked at them. He immediately walked towards her and hugged her.

Tightly embracing her around his arms. Looking at the sight my body stiffened. I missed you, he slowly uttered which was audible to my ears. His words for her were piercing my heart. Evan broke the hug and looked at me. "Mr Carter?"

"What are you doing here?" Her eyes broadened to evan's question as she looked at me.

____________________________________
Sorry for the long ass chapter 🥲 anyways after reading do comment your thoughts on the chapter and don't forget to vote 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 42.7K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
2.6K 195 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...
553 25 21
"Your body speaks louder than your words,"- he said adamantly. "Your beautiful face is trying to hide emotions, but your eyes are giving you away." H...
168 17 17
Bella is the girl who lost everything to cancer, and her world suddenly revolves around her sickness. She lost her friends, her mother, her confidenc...