Obsessed with her.

By yourbrilliantauthor

She tried to escape, look for a doorway to freedom. But I had my grip on every part of her, taking her breath... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Open Forum
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

12

2.3K 39 8
By yourbrilliantauthor

Y/N's POV,

This has to end now. Like, right now. I've had enough of this school, of everyone, and myself. I'm so sick and tired of this shit. I think I just lost my virginity with his damn fingers.

I'm back at home pacing around my room, feeling distressed. I needed some time to get all of these things out of my head. Some sort of vacation. "Right. I'm gonna switch schools. Who cares about the damn scholarship in
that terrible school?" I said to myself.

"Damien.. he won't know. I just won't tell him.. I can't.. he's a psychopath." I decided.

...

The next day I got all of the requirements I needed from the previous school, to which I had to beg the principal to allow me to leave, I think he took pity on me as I have been begging so much and had giant rolls of tears streaming down my eyes. I took my papers and got on a train to a different city, quite far from where Damien was. I was cautious on why he didn't show up at school today, and neither did his friends. Maybe they went on a killing spree, I don't know, and I definitely don't want to know.

I have told my parents all about my problems, and they went pale in shock.
"I... I know their family, dear.. your dad works in their company.." My mom stated in pure horror. "Mom.. I can't believe this.. Are you serious? You have to let dad quit that job, please, mom." I begged. I didn't want my dad to get hurt or hunted down by Damien.

"But dear, we can't. Your dad signed a contract with the company CEO that binds him to work in their company for twenty years." She says. My eyes went round. "Twenty- Twenty years? Why did it get so long?" I gasped.

"We... we had to make loans for your brother to pay for tuition fees abroad.. Harvard is not a joke, Y/N. We needed money, so your dad decided to sacrifice twenty years of service to the Huxley family company in order to pay for our debt from them."

My heart quaked at the thought of my father doing all those selfless sacrifices for us. I needed to make it up to him. But how? How long will I be able to run until Damien finds out about my dad working at his company and having me tracked down?

"Dear.. you have to go.. study at a far city instead. Your mother and I will erase traces of you from the house, so if anyone tries to look for you in our house, I can reject giving information.

"Dad... are you sure about.. this?" I was a little teary-eyed. My parents were willing to lie for me.

I decided to go along with packing, and now I'm finished with putting all of my valuable things inside the huge bag that I was going to carry with me later.

...

I have now arrived at the train station in this city and felt a bit excited for a while.

...

"Where the hell is my wife? Your daughter, damn it." His dark, murderous hand has curled upon the table top and he was holding a goblet of wine tightly..

"Gosh darling.. why escape from me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 16 9
My butterfly. Watching you bask in the sun was like watching angels descend from heaven. The way your skin glowed like a river of chocolate gold. The...
31.6K 57 38
I feel like there isn't that much stories like these out there, so I'm gonna write some.
109K 5.5K 77
He wanted her; She'd always tell -- "I hope that you burn forever in hell." He has her in his grasp; This type of duo was never meant to last. Story...
512K 8.8K 60
⚠️Graphic/Mature⚠️ She tried to leave him - Big Fucking Mistake. She belonged to Him and Him alone.