๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ||09z Hor...

By smnthuntln143

Dear diary "I love him, More than anything else. I love him And I will prove it." Short story! High school AU More

โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐Ÿ™
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐Ÿš
๐•ก๐•’๐•˜๐•– ๐Ÿ›

๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ

32 5 0
By smnthuntln143

"okay! bye Marcus see you later!" Kim Vinci and Winston waved at Marcus good-be as they three went to their first period.

Marcus sighed and turned around to walk to his class but met with Jeromy, his crush looking for something, or someone. Marcus started to blush when he saw him, but later, Jeromy looked at him and smiled, Marcus froze when he saw Jeromy walking up to him,

"hey there, Marcus right?" Jeromy asked which made Marcus snap out of his thoughts and nod awkwardly probably because of the fact that his crush is standing right in-front of him and saying his name, which made Jeromy chuckled because of Marcus' reaction.

"sorry to ask you randomly but would you like to eat lunch with me and my friends later? you can bring your friends because Reyster was the one who actually suggested it but was too shy 'cause you know.." Jeromy said which made Marcus giggle shyly, and believe me, Jeromy almost squealed at the cute bunny in-front of him right now,

"soo??.."

"sure, we'll go to lunch with you guys" Marcus giggled,

"great! well then, see you later Marcus" Jeromy smiled which made the other smile shyly at him and let out a small, "see you later.."

and with that, Jeromy walked away, and Marcus started to squeal and blush hard, I mean, who wouldn't? Your actual crush asked you to eat lunch with him is something Marcus couldn't handle taking.

"oh! I forgot class!" Marcus said and quickly ran off to go to his class.

>-<

after class, Marcus went out of his classroom with a long sigh. His hands were hurting from all the writing and raising his hand just to answer questions from their teacher, that they were to supposed to know already.

there was no way Marcus was smarter then the teacher.

"hey Marcus-"

"gah!" Marcus jumped, when he suddenly felt a arm being wrapped around his shoulders. If he shouldn't have just stop thinking about some notes he forgot to wrote, then he wouldn't have guess who it was already.

"oh gosh, are you okay?" Vinci asked, who was just right beside him, like the worried parent he always had been to their group. As the other two, that Marcus guessed, Kim and Winston. Giggled.

"yeah, just- got startled. When did you guys even got here?" Marcus said, narrowing his eyes at Kim and Winston who was still giggling, probably because of how cute Marcus still was even after getting startled.

"we were already standing here ten minutes ago, sooo basically we were watching you being smarter then your teacher" Kim said giggling.

"uh huh, couldn't believe you're even smarter then your teacher" Winston added, now making the oldest and youngest giggled, as they all started to walk to the cafeteria.

I mean, all of them couldn't believe that Marcus, might be smarter then all of his teachers. Well, not typically.

Marcus was a smart kid, not a nerd. Just smart.

"yeah yeah, but I didn't went out my classroom just to get complains about me being 'smart', am literally hungry" Marcus said with a giggle, then suddenly receiving a dramatic gasp from Kim.

"excuse me? we were not complaining about you being smart! that was literally a compliment!" Kim dramatically said,

"you're being dramatic, Kim"

and again, Kim gasps louder. now having a hand placed on his chest, feeling offended.

the sight made all of his three friends laugh, never getting tired of their dramatic friend. he was obviously very dramatic. But he still was very friendly and sweet.

"but really though, that wasn't a complain, Marcus. Were literally so proud of you" Kim said softly, now dropping his hand down

"Kim is right, Marcy. (pronounces as Mar-kie hihi :>)

And you should be proud at yourself too," the oldest of them all reassured with a soft smile.

and with that, Marcus smiled. He knew his friends were doing their best to reassure him in everything. Maybe he was just overthinking nonsense and find comfort, his friends were enough to make him smile.

Finally, the four friends arrived at the cafeteria.

with a heavy sigh, the four friends started to walk to a empty table, until someone called out for Marcus, making all of them turn their heads to were it echoed. Then they saw, Jeromy..

"Marcus! here!" the blue haired boy waved at the four friends- or just Marcus.

"uhm.. is he calling for you?.." Kim asked, his gaze was at the boy who was probably waiting for his friend

"right-" Marcus muttered, he almost forgot about Jeromy asking him to eat lunch with him, and his friends. "let's go guys..!" Marcus added, who immediately and unconsciously grabbing a hand and pulled him with him. Who he guessed, Vinci. While the two other was behind him, well, Winston was unbotheredly dragged a whining Kim with him to the table.

soon then, the four friends were in-front of the most known group in the school, which made them a bit anxious.

and mentioning 'them' only meant Vinci and Kim, Winston and Marcus seemed unbothered.

"hey Marcus!" Jeromy greeted with a smile, as he turned to his other friends and greeted them too and asked them to sit. "here Marcus, I saved this sit for you" Jeromy said and patted the space beside him.

Marcus blushed, not expecting for Jeromy to actually save a sit for him. Slowly, he then at down and shyly thanked Jeromy, before turning to look at the others.

"oh right, Kim! right here" Kim turned his head and widened his eyes when he realized Kyler, his crush asked him too sit beside him.

"uh- sure!.." Kim shuttered, as he waddled beside Kyler with a blush visible in his face.

"uhm..Vinci, you can sit beside me" the called male turned his head and immediately felt his face burn up when Reyster, his crush asked him too.

"o-oh, thank you.." Vinci smiled, before going to the other side to sit beside Reyster.

and Winston? well, he was already sitting down beside Marcus, unconsciously sighing and shaking his head at the three love birds.

what a day.

>v<

a/n
a longer chapter because it has been months since I have updated TwT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...