Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

34. Behind the scenes

883 60 8
By Uniqworld

Shreya cried after hearing this. Her kitty, whom she loved like her own child, was killed by this devil.

"W..why did y..you do this. What h..harm did it do to y..you?" - She asked him sobbing.

"I hated that shit. You loved that shit instead of me. it was fun killing it. Look, I have also taken a photos." - He said.

"You are a monster." - She said crying.

Why did you kill my kitty, what wrong did it do to you? -  Shreya was constantly crying.

I can kill anyone who loves you more because that right is mine alone. And if you try to tell anyone else about me, it will be the same as that.Now go and make something for me like a good child and make something for me I am hungry. - he said.

She still did not get up, from there she was sitting quietly. Sameer grabbed him by the hair and picked her up and said - I have said something, did you not hear that you should go and make something for me. Shreya was trying to free her hair.

I won't go and make it yourself. - Shreya said.

What you said, I said just now, make something for me to eat . - he said while twisting Shreya's hand.

Leave me, I'm in pain. I am going. - Shreya said sobbing.

One more thing, if you had opened your mouth or even tried to tell anything to someone, then that person's fate would be same as your beloved kitty. Got it. now go. - He said caressing her cheeks.

She went to the kitchen and prepared snacks.

In the morning

At Nine o'clock in the morning the gate of the mansion opened and invited four people inside. A servant went and told Shreya that everyone had returned. When Shreya came into the hall, she saw that everyone was sitting there.

You guys came back very quickly.  - She asked.

yes, because Akta was worried about you. - Meena said.

How are you now? How is your health? - Akta asked.

I am fine. Why did you come back? - Shreya asked.

All of them were busy talking. Kabir sat there and listened to them all, for some time, and then suddenly stood up.

I am going to office, I have some work make my coffee and bring it to me after sometime. - He said and  went upstairs.

Akta nodded her head then again start talking with her friends she noticed that Shreya is tensed for some reason.

Shreya what happened, are you fine? Your face is so pale. - She asked.

It's just a little headache. - Shreya answered.

Tell me whether Sameer came back yesterday or not. We were calling both of you but you were not receiving anyone's call. - Meena asked.

As soon as Meena asked about Sameer, Shreya's hands and legs started trembling and her hands started sweating. Previous nights flashes start coming in her mind.

S.. Sameer Yes, he came yesterday but immediately went back.  - She said shuttering.

Ok. We were thinking that you both were together that's why you were not picking our calls. You know what I mean. - Anjali said teasing her.

How can I tell what is Sameer's reality? He is not as you think he is. I have to tell all this, no matter what happens. Yes I need to tell them - Shreya think in her mind.

It's not what you all are thinking. I want to tell you guys something. - Shreya said to them.

Who are we talking about? -  A voice came from behind.

Sameer, we are talking about you only. How was your trip? - Akta asked looking towards the door where Sameer was standing.

Sameer who had just come was listening to Akta but his eyes were on Shreya. He was glaring at her as if saying how dare you try to tell them about me. Both of them were busy staring at each other.

Sameer are you even listening? I am saying something. - Akta asked to him.

Sameer immediately looked towards Akta.

Yes, yes Bhabhi, I am listening. I was just thinking about something. Yes, My trip was very good, the work for which I had gone was done and whatever is left I will achieve it too at any cost. - Sameer said with a smile glancing at Shreya.

By the way, what are you doing here so early in the morning? - Akta asked.

Actually bhabhi, bhai had called me. So that's why I came here. By the way where is he?  - Sameer asked.

In his office room. -  Akta said.

Sameer went upstairs. Everyone was tired and went to their rooms for rest and  Akta went to the kitchen and started making coffee.

In office room

Kabir was sitting on a chair in the room and doing some work on the laptop. He heard a knock on door.

Come on Sameer, I am waiting for you. - Kabir said while typing something in laptop.

How did you know it was me? - Sameer asked entering in room.

it's easy, No one knock the door crazily like you do.  - Kabir said mocking.

How is your relationship with  bhabhi now? better than before or not. - sameer asked sitting on sofa.

I didn't call you here to talk nonsense. I want to know who is behind  kidnapping of my kitten. - Kabir said in cold tone.

You should think about this before getting killed them all. They are all dead, none of them survive. If we had captured one person, we might have found out something. But now can we ask their graves who was behind kidnapping? - Sameer said.

I don't know anything, I have to find that person because of whom my kitten suffered so much. - Kabir said.

Brother you are not understanding. We don't have any clues to find out and you got them all killed in such a way that not even their bones would be left so that you can ask them. - Sameer said being frustrated with Kabir's behaviour.

I don't know what you will do but find them. Watch the footage, meet their family, do whatever you want find the person who kidnapped my kitten. - Kabir said.

ok brother I will tr....... - They heard a knock on door and stop talking.

Come in  - Kabir said and Akta came inside with coffee. She serve the coffee to both of them and about to leave but Sameer called her.

Bhabhi, you also sit with us. let's have some chit chat.  - Sameer said and glance at Kabir who was fuming with anger.

No it's ok. You both can do your work.  - Akta said.

Kabir, tell Bhabhi to sit with us for a while.  - Sameer said to Kabir.

Kabir looked at him and asked him with eyes *what are you trying to do?* When Sameer saw Kabir looking at him with frown. He gave him a gesture of assure with eyes.

Kitten, sit with us.  - Kabir said and stand up from chair.

Akta sit with them hesitating.

Bhabhi Can I asked you something? - Sameer said.

Yes - She said.

Do you know why the kidnapper kidnapped you? I mean if you listened them. - Sameer asked.

Akta's face fell after hearing the name of the kidnapper. She doesn't want to remember that day. That day was worst day of her life. But Sameer is  asking him about that day.

Sameer, What are you saying? Shut up just shut up. - Kabir gave warning to Sameer.

I'm just asking. There is no need to be so angry about this and maybe we'll get a clue. - Sameer said.

I said there will be no talk about that day in front of my kitten. Kitten you go from  here. - Kabir said to Akta.

Kabir - Sameer said.

I won't repeat and you go from here .- Kabir said.

Even after Kabir's advice, Akta did not leave.

That day they were all talking about killing me. Maybe someone gave them money for killing me. - Akta said and leave from there.

I already knew that someone had kidnapped Bhabhi to take revenge from you. Even ordered to kill her.But the intentions of those kidnappers got bad after seeing the Bhabhi. - Sameer said nodding his head.

SAMEER, speak thoughtfully otherwise it will not take time for me to empty all the bullets from my gun in your head. - Kabir said clutching his neck.

Brother, leave me. I am sorry. - Sameer said getting away from him.

I want that person's. Go found out who dare to mess with me. I will definitely let him see hell.  - Kabir said.

I will find that person. But now I have some work I am leaving. -Sameer said and leave.

Sameer come down stairs and saw some one was working in kitchen. When he went inside, he saw that Shreya was working alone. He went quietly and hugged her from behind. Shreya was about to scream but he  pressed his palm in her mouth.

Did you miss me ? - Sameer said in husky voice while hugging her.

Shreya tremble in his touch. She looked around and saw no one was there.

Leave me please. - Shreya said in pleading tone.

I asked something, answer it first. Did you miss me? - Sameer asked again.

No. I.. I didn't. - Shreya answered honestly.

I felt very sad. You didn't miss me. But it doesn't matter, you will start missing me in  few days. - Sameer acted tobe sad.

I will not. Please go from here. - Shreya said.

Suddenly Sameer remembered something and left Shreya. He saw that Shreya was cutting vegetables. He took the knife from her hand.

What are you doing? Give me back the knife. - Shreya said to him.But she did not notice the changed expression on Sameer's face. A strange kind of madness was visible in his eyes. When Shreya extended her hand to take the knife, he caught her hand. He was caressing her fingers lovingly. Shreya was looking at him with confused eyes. The knife was still in his hand.

Aaaaah - Suddenly shreya scream in pain she looked down and saw a deep cut in her finger and a Smirking Sameer looking at him. Blood was oozing from her finger.

How dare you tell everyone the truth. Remember, whoever knows about me goes straight to heaven. - He said clutching her finger more and blood flow more. Shreya was groaning in pain. No words were coming from her mouth.

I love blood and its smell. Today I have just made a little cut in your finger but next time the person's head will be infront of you. Mark my words. - Sameer said with devilish smile.

Hearing Shreya's scream, everyone ran towards the kitchen and saw that Sameer was already there.

Shreya, you are badly hurt, let's go to the hospital.  - Sameer said looking at other people.

How did this happen Shreya?  - Meena asked looking at her finger.

She was cutting vegetables and suddenly she cut her finger. - Sameer answer quickly.

Shreya looked at Sameer who was pretending to be nice. He was the one who gave her wound and pretending that he didn't do anything.

I told you to not do any work their are so many workers to do this but you didn't listen. Come with me. - Akta took her with herself.

Sameer was still standing there watching her.

_________________________________________________________________________

In  a office

An employee came inside running. Inside the room, a girl and a boy were busy having a makeout. As soon as the door opened, both of them were shocked. Maya moved away from the boy.

What the f*ck is this? Who told you to come inside without knocking - Girl shouted at him.

Sorry, Sorry madam, I did not know you....  I am leaving... - He said hesitating not glancing at the people infront of him.

Don't try to leave now. Tell me what happened.  -  She said while adjusting her clothes.

I'll see you later. - She said giving smug smile to the boy. The boy left the office.

Madam, there is bad news. Akta survived Kabir sir save her in time and there is no trace of our kidnappers.- He said.

What? How can this happen? I planned everything so smoothly. Through the bodyguard, I had convinced everyone that she had run away. Then how did it happened? how did Kabir reached there? - She start throwing things in anger.

Mam please calm down. This is not the time to get angry. If there is no trace of the kidnappers, it means that Kabir sir has vanished them. He definitely killed them all brutally because they try to touch her wife. I have heard that Kabir sir loves his wife crazily.  - He said .

Shut up. He doesn't love her. he is just attract towords her. She only love me. - She scream and throw paper weight towards him. which hit him hard in his head.

Mam, listen to me please.
Now it's our turn. They were definitely finding real culprit now. I don't want to die. Please do something, madam. - He said in pleading tone.

You are right. We have to be careful. But this does not mean that I will leave that witch. Next time we will have to plan something bigger. - She said smiling looking out of window.

Hi 🖐️ cuties
Please don't mind grammar mistakes I have written it hurriedly. I don't have recheck it. Please bear with it. Don't forget to vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 270 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...
501K 25.1K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
12.5K 454 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
946K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...