Off Limits| Heejake

By onlydenverJ

Jakes older brother Jay has a best friend who comes over pretty frequently, they've all grown up together. An... More

1. Off Limits| Heejake
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
Announcement
Announcement
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Announcement
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Announcement
34
35
36
Announcement! (Important!!)
37
38
39
40
41
Announcement
Preview!
42
43(Special)
44

15

2.5K 112 105
By onlydenverJ

TW: Very intense Sexual Tension and MAKEOUT!!!

Jake

I sat in my bedroom. I've been in bed for the past 5 days. I haven't been to work after what happened and currently Jay was sorting that out.

Juyeon was home, leaving me alone in my room with these two. Heeseung comes to check on me of course, but still I don't want to see him.

And he knows that, which is why he doesn't bother me as much recently. I was currently on the phone with him though, and right now I was with Ni-ki and Yungyu, who kept flirting and I was getting tired of third wheeling.

"Yungyu, I have a dare for you." I told him as he looks at me from his spot laying near the bottom of my huge bed. "What's up?" He says with a smile, he was indeed a dare devil.

"Kiss Ni-ki." I told him and Yungyu blushed hard, "What?, why am I apart of this?" Ni-ki says looking at me confused as he laid beside me on his back.

"Because you're the only other person in here. And he's not kissing me." I told him and Ni-ki rolls his eyes as I look back at Yungyu who was pouting now. He rolls his eyes sassily before getting up. "I don't want to kiss him though, ew." He says and Ni-ki scoffs offended. "Do it or I'll give you a punishment." I told him and he groans before going over to Ni-ki who just stared at him.

"Oh and it has to be long too. Not a quick peck an actual kiss. I'll go in the living room while you do it, and if neither of your lips are more pink or a little swollen I'll know you tricked me." I told them before leaving.

I just hoped they would actually do it. I'm getting tired of them both getting so close, Ni-ki definitely staring at his lips, and the tension between them. Pretty obvious they like each other.

"Are you still playing that game?" I asked Juyeon who was currently shown sitting on his game chair doing something, his head set was on and his left hand was currently messing with the hair that was slightly over his eyes.

"Duh. Don't you see the controller in my hand Jake." He says sarcastically and I hung up on him. After a few minutes he was calling back, of course I answered.

"Don't do that again." He tells me as I chuckle as his very obvious pissed tone. "Calm down it was a joke." I told him and he shows me the middle finger. I went to text faith, my cousin, she would be coming over today.

I went ahead and entered my bedroom again and Yungyu was sitting down watching tv. I look over at Ni-ki who was red in the face and a hickey on his collar bone that wasn't there before I left, and his lips were definitely pinker.

"Good. Anyways I'm going to Heeseungs room really quick." I told them and they nod. "I'll call you back." I told Juyeon who nods as well before I hung up. I'd call him back later.

But I felt like I needed to talk to Heeseung. So I went and knocked on his door and waited for a bit. He finally answered, opening the door before looking at me curiously.

"What's up?" He asked me leaning against the door frame, I know my cheeks had to be pink, because he was shirtless, he smelled as if he had just gotten out of the shower, he smelled like the manly body wash he always used, I forgot what it was called but it was fresh. And his hair was wet..

"I'm not upset with you anymore. So can we go back to being cuddly again?" I asked him and he chuckles. "You're too adorable." He tells me with a smile and I felt myself gain butterflies.

"So you're saying you accept my apology?" He asked and I nodded. He had apologized about two days ago for making me upset, but I didn't accept it then, wanting to make him feel more guilty.

"I wanted to go back to that earlier but I wanted to wait for you to come to me first. Luckily I'm patient." He says to me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up." I told him pushing past him to go into his room. I went and walked out to his balcony before sitting on the black soft couch that was pushed up against the wall of the actual house, he had a view of the garden in the backyard that I enjoyed. The big pool area, and the grill area next to it with a big tent and chairs and things underneath it as well as a built in fireplace and tv.

More in the distance was the maze. "I don't remember saying you could come in." He tells me coming to sit beside me, and he was pretty close as this couch wasn't that big, but he did still have a lot of room.

"You would've let me in anyway, I know you missed me." I told him with a smirk deciding to be bold. "You're not wrong." He tells me in his low and kind of seductive tone making me blush hard as my heart pounded.

"But I know you missed me too carino, didn't you?" He asked me in a sly tone as he had purposely got close to my ear as well as grabbing me by the waist as he whispered that into my ear.

I pressed my hand against his face pushing him away as I became flustered. "Stop!" I told him in a sort of whine, I was annoyed at how flustered I was getting from that.

"You're blushing." He tells me as he gently rubbed the back of his pointer finger on my left cheek making me blush more. But I let him do it, and suddenly we both became quiet, both of us just staring at each other and although I wanted to because my heart would burst in a second, I didn't look away because it felt like I wasn't supposed to.

After a while he licks his lips before smirking a little. "You're getting better at that." He tells me placing that hand that was on my face on my thigh, I couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not because we were close, so it's not like he could place it on the couch.

And I had shorts on, so the feeling of his warm hand made my body heat up as I felt my face getting even hotter. "What?" I asked him confused as he tilts his head to the left away from me a little and placed his elbow to sit on the back of the couch and letting his head rest in his hands.

"Eye contact. You used to avoid it." He tells me and I felt myself feeling giddy, like I was happy he noticed that about me for some reason.

"Stop talking." I told him looking away from him as I couldn't stand us holding eye contact anymore, I was already melting in the inside.

"Jake." He calls and I loved when he called me by my name, I don't know why but it gave me more butterflies than anything because he rarely actually says it.

I responded back with a hum going to look at him again. "Let me kiss you." He tells me and I start to blush again. I leaned in and gave him a peck before pulling away and going to look back toward the yard but he grabs my jaw before making me look at him again.

"That was a peck, not a kiss." He tells me. "Well how about you don't deserve a full kiss." I told him and he chuckles. "They not fair pup." He tells me and I know my face probably immediately turned red after he called me that.

He hadn't called me that since we were kids! "Ok fine." I told him and he grabs me gently by the jaw before starting to kiss me, sending pleasurable tingles all throughout my body.

I was luckily getting better at kissing. He soon pushed his tongue into my mouth and his tongue immediately rubbed against mine, and It felt as a he lit a fire in the pit of my stomach, spreading from the bottom of my body to the top as well.

I felt his hand grabbing onto my hip and he pushed me closer, and I followed his guidance before I was placed in his lap, and this made the situation more intense as I felt the heat from his body radiating off of him from how close we were.

His hands that were on my hips slithered to my lower back, almost on my butt and that sent a bunch of butterflies in my stomach, almost as if it was as full as a glass cup with water.

Then something crazy happened, he suddenly just wrapped his mouth around my tongue before sucking on it, and immediately, I couldn't hold the moan that erupted out of my throat, and it was higher than my usual ones as the feeling had sent me into a spiral of emotions, but all had to do with arousal.

And that was a little dangerous, I didn't want to get hard from us kissing so I ended up pulling away before immediately covering my face with my hands before laying my hands and head against his shoulder.

"Too much?" He asked me in a gentle tone, was it? Not really, it just made me feel like I was going to loose all sense of my control. "No.. I liked it. Maybe I like it a little too much." I told him honestly and he chuckles before I suddenly felt his warm and slightly moist lips kissing my neck near my shoulder.

Another new feeling. "Can I show you what a hickey feels like baby?" He tells me in a deep tone, his voice had dropped an octave and for some reason, I felt myself squirm a little as my back slightly arched, and I wanted to let out a moan but I held it, I didn't know his voice could get any deeper, but it did wonders to my brain and body.

"Mhm." I hummed in response before I felt him lifting my face off his shoulder before moving my hands. "Use your words bellissimo." He tells me and I swear I was going to let him do whatever else he wanted to me.

The expression on his face was my breaking point, it was one I'd never seen but always dreamed he'd look at me in this way. His eyes were dreamy and lidded, lust filled eyes as his pupils were dilated, I could only tell because of how close we currently were.

"Yes please." I told him in about of breath tone, and it wasn't on purpose, but it came out breathy and seductive, as well as in a begging way.

"Fuck, don't say it like that. You're making me want to break one of our main rules right now." He tells me in a husky tone as he looks me in the eyes, it was as if they were on fire now, burning with desire, sexual desire, and I loved it.

"I wouldn't mind." I told him honestly as my heart pounded, he lets out a sigh closing his eyes for a short second before he opens them again. "Not yet." He tells me before I felt him give an open mouthed kiss onto my neck, making me let out a slight whimper.

Then suddenly I felt my body heat up in a blaze as I felt his tongue being pressed against the skin of my neck, making me let out a small gasp before he was sucking on my neck, and again, I let out a pretty high pitched moan as my eyes suddenly rolled to the back of my head, which I hadn't done on purpose, it was just how my body reacted to that.

I knew I was hard, but I didn't actually notice it or pay it any mind until I rutted against him making me feel a burst of pleasure in the pit of my stomach causing me to moan again. Everything felt hot, and my mind felt as if it had a haze over it, like the earth when it became foggy.

"Please touch me." I begged him in a whimper into his ear, I wasn't enjoying how his hands weren't roaming my body at the moment and right now I was craving it.

I felt him grip my hips a little harder and I think I he had enjoyed that judging on his reaction. But he reluctantly did what I asked, his hands roaming around my body as if they were dancing across my skin, making the spot hot as he did.

He placed his mouth around my collar bones and started to suck, but this time harder than the last spot, and he started to rub near my inner thighs where I was sensitive, and suddenly, I felt my body jolt as I let out another moan, but this time louder. What caused that reaction was a burst of overwhelming pleasure, and it was something I had never felt before.

It was like the world paused for what seemed like forever, and I was in an endless state of pleasure, soon though, I came back, I could hear and was back in reality.

"Wow. That's surprising." Heeseung tells me with a chuckle pulling away from me as I placed my head on his shoulder as I panted, catching my breath from that very intense moment.

"You just had your first orgasm, but it was a dry orgasm." He tells me rubbing me near my lower back as I recovered as I felt euphoric, my mind was hazy and my body still tingling.

"That was the most satisfying thing that ever happened in my life." He tells me with a chuckle as I was finally back down from what felt like a high.

"I'm tired." I told him with a slight whimper. "I beg you are pup. Do you want to take a nap on my bed?" He asked me and I immediately nodded before he's picking me up and taking me back inside his room.

He placed me gently on the bed before laying down with me and pulling the cover over us. "Ask me questions when you get up ok." He tells me as he knew I had many, I just nodded as I placed my head against his bare chest, taking in his masculine scenes before I had easily fallen asleep.

-End of Chapter-

Wow! This was crazy!!

How'd you like the steamy moment?

Good?

Bad?

Was the detail great or too much!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
58.1K 2.2K 31
Jake has a crush on two people at once. What will happen when they find out about his feelings?
6K 376 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. DingπŸ”” One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
23.6K 949 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...