First love-Yoonmin

By ilovesuno0

Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY �... More

1: Yo-yo
2: cuddles
3:holding hands
4: new friend
5:flirting
6: Kiss
8: shy glances
9: hyung
10: what a bitch
11: rose
12: my moon.
13: Christmas
14: first time ;)
15: future?
16: ohh. ;)
17: dangerous night
NOTE
18: staying overnight
19: fears
20: Birthday
21: tomorrow
22: Night out ;)
23: last year
24: Not the same
25: breaking up...
26: Moving on?
27: Healing
28: Taking care
29: truth
30: Love ;)
31: last day of high school
32: The End
NOTE
33: Date 1.
34: Date 2. ;)
35: Date 3.

7: one more

116 6 0
By ilovesuno0

Yoongi was sitting down, tapping his pencil against the desk.. hobi his deskmate frowned and bump yoongi's arm. Yoongi gave him grumpy look. Yoongi hasn't talked to jimin for a week . Yoongi hated himself for being stupid about kissing jimin at the night of the carnival.
he fuck up. (No he's just blind lol)
The school bell rang meaning the end of class. Yoongi walked to his locker to grab his school bag. Yoongi walked to the front doors of the school. And saw jimin sitting down probably waiting for his ride. Yoongi sat far away from jimin. Yoongi didn't want to disturb jimin.  But it was no use. Jimin spot yoongi sitting alone. Jimin got up and moved to Yoongi and sat down.

Jimin: "Yoongi."

Yoongi: "Hey mochi.."

Jimin: "have you've been ignoring me?

Yoongi: "umm- no.." (uneasy)

Jimin nods and backed away a little bit.
Yoongi noticed and frowned at the action.

Jimin: "I'm waiting for my mom.. do you want to hang out today?"

Yoongi: "sure."(beam smilie)

Jimin smiled and nodded. Jimin heart quickened and he turned the other way to hide his blushing face. Yoongi tho, he regretted responding to jimin so fast. Yoongi thoughts: "shit I probably scared him." Yoongi hit his arm as a punishment...

Time skip-

Jimin was getting ready for what? Well for Yoongi to come over. (ohhhh~ 😊) jimin put some lip balm on and fluffed his hair up. In the mirror he was satisfied.. :)

(JUST BELIEVE THAT HE LOOKS YOUNGER)

Jimins mom: "HONEY YOONGI IS HERE!"

Jimin: "coming !"

Jimin grabbed his cash and his phone and put in his front pocket. He went downstairs and opened the door to see Yoongi. Jimin shyly said hi to Yoongi and turned around to say..

Jimin: " MOM WE ARE GOING OUT TO A COUPLE STORES!" "WE WONT BE BACK UNTIL 6pm!"

Jimin's mom: "WAIT WAIT!!"
Jimin's mom rush to the teens and give them some money. Jimin's mouth flew open so did yoongi. It was a lot of money

Jimin's mom: "Honey have a good time sweety just text me when you go to a different stores or place!"

Jimin nodded and pulled yoongi out the door.

Yoongi: "I thought we were staying at your house..."

Jimin: "nope we are going to the mall."

They walked of course🦵😀 . So they needed a break after walking so long . (Fr I start to get cramps if I overdo my legs ANYWAYS) once they catch their breath. They started to explore the different stores. Jimin was excited, he wanted to go shopping since the start of the month. Finally, at his favorite store. Hot topic. Jimin grabbed a couple of t shirts and makeup. Yoongi who was following jimin like a little puppy and holding onto Jimin's shopping bags

In the dressing room jimin took his hoodie off and put on his t shirts. He liked the way they look on him. Jimin decided to show Yoongi.

Jimin: "Yoongi Does this look good?"

Yoongi followed Jimin's voice and sees his Jimin's t shirt. It's Jimin's favorite kpop group. lol
Yoongi gave jimin a thumbs up and smiled. Jimin smiled back and closed the curtain.

After shopping at hot topic and leaving with a ton of bags. The total he spent: 320... (damn)
He felt bad that he didn't get any thing for Yoongi so he bought Yoongi a shirt secretly.

They ate some food at the food court but didn't talk while eating. Well jimin tried too but Yoongi only responded with short answers. "Yes, no, ok, yes thats nice, hey.." it made jimin kinda angry. 😤

It was getting dark so jimin asked his mom to pick them up since they are definitely not going to carry like 20ish bags for like an hour in the dark. Of course, Jimin's mom said yes but it would take her sometime to get there.

Leaving yoonmin by themselves for a little....

Yoongi: "hey how long until your mom gets here.."

Jimin: "In a little bit"(kinda annoyed)

Yoongi: "ok.."

Jimin gave Yoongi a 'are you seriously that blind?' Look. Jimin pulled Yoongi into the public bathroom. Jimin made sure that no one was in the bathroom.. then he looked at Yoongi with watering eyes. Yoongi was shock that jimin was crying all of sudden.

Jimin: "min fucking yoongi how could you be so stupid!"

Yoongi: "what?" (Confused why his mochi is crying)

Jimin: "When you kissed me did you think I didn't like it? Is that why you're basically ignoring me?!"

Yoongi: "..."

Jimin pushed Yoongi against the wall and backed away.. to tell him

Jimin: "I didn't mind it you stupid! I like being close to you, the way you smile, your cute face and the way you take care of me!! You make me happy in so many ways. I like you yoongi!

(Literally yoongi right now)

Yoongi: "you like me?"(speechless)

Jimin nods and small tears dropping from his face. Poor jimin was frustrated.

Yoongi was stunned and speechless. His mochi likes him... he realized that he overreacted and that hurt his jimin. He felt stupid. Really dumb (🤠)

Yoongi: "one more?"

Yoongi walked closer to jimin. And jimin tilt his head to connect their lips once more. He promised that he'll never hurt his mochi again.
(You better not)

Time skip-

On the car ride to Jimin's house they were back to normal. Holding hands and giggling and talking about school and other things. Jimin's mom noticed and was glad that everything worked out. (Yoongis dad noticed that something was wrong between them. So he told Jimin's mom)

It's was 6pm but Yoongi called him parents telling them that he's staying the night. After yoongi's parent said ok Yoongi said goodbye and they immediately ran up to Jimin's bedroom and put a movie but they weren't even paying attention. As they were too busy smooching each other on the lips.. (I'm literally kicking my legs) they couldn't get enough of each other. After the movie they fell asleep cuddling each other into dreamland.

TBC

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
8.4K 532 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
56.8K 1.3K 13
You and your best friend have been together since you were little, your friendship has been quite different from normal ones. One day changed everyth...
4.2K 287 22
{ Sequel of Someone I love } After story of how Jimin and Yoongi lives their lives together and grow as a family. Yoongi becomes more popular and Jim...