๐—๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By thvvantae

Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover... More

๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’?
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก.3
๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™
๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘ก.3
๐น๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐ต๐‘ข๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘›
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ก.2
๐‘†๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 
๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”๐˜ฉ๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐ป๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ 
Find you
Kiss Kiss?
Ordinary or not?
Baby Koo
His little one
First Time
His Hidden Love
Save Me
Soul Bond
His sweetlove
His little one pt.2
Kiss Kiss pt.2
Hello Baby
Billionaire's son
Kiss Kiss pt.3

Their Love story

3K 92 3
By thvvantae

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

jungkook woke up with the sound of his phone going off. he panicked and declined the call as it would wake his princess up. she stirred around a bit and thankfully went back to sleep. jungkook leans in and softly kisses her forehead.

he stood up, not giving a shit that he was naked, and walk to his closet putting on a pair of boxers. he made his way to the balcony and quietly slid the door closed. he called back the number.

jungkook:
you could've woken up my girl.
what's so important?

jaehyun:
geez bro my bad.
we have a problem.

jungkook:
what is it?
hurry up, i wanna get back
to bed

jaehyun:
some of the drugs
have been stolen.

jungkook:
what the fuck? you called me at
6 am because of that?

jaehyun:
yes, i did.

jungkook:
don't make me shoot you.
did you check in with whoever
picked it up from the dock?

jaehyun:
no..but—

jungkook grumbled hung up the call and stepped inside the bedroom. he turned his phone off and went back to bed with his princess who was now awake.

" sweetheart, are you alright?" he pecked her forehead and brought her closer to him. the female shook her head as a whimper escaped from her mouth. " are you in pain, honey? was i too rough on you, my love?" jungkook caressed her lower back. his princess nodded her head too afraid to look at him, which hurt jungkook a bit.

" i'm so sorry, baby. can you forgive me? i'm sorry for hurting you, my love. can you look at me, please sweetheart hm? look at me, petal." the tattooed male pleaded.

his princess turned her gaze toward him causing jungkook heart to burst. " can you forgive your babe, princess? i'm so sorry, petal." he put away some strands of hair from her eyes. " yes, i forgive you koo." she fiddles with the expensive jewelry around his neck.

" can i get a kiss hm? do your babe deserve a kiss?" he nuzzled their noses before glancing at her and then her lips. his princess giggled, nodding her head. she cupped jungkook's face and kissed him.

jungkook closed his eyes, loving how sweet his princess's lips were. he takes control of the kiss, inserting his tongue in her mouth, and their legs smoothly entangled. the room became audible with their lips smacking together.

she plays with his piercings as they continue making out. jungkook circles his tattooed arm on her waist drawing patterns there. they soon pull away to get some air.

" how about a bath, honey? we'll go out for breakfast after hm? is it okay with you, princess?" jungkook pecked her forehead again and again. " can we stay inside for breakfast instead? i don't wanna go out anymore." she said without looking at him once again.

" why not, baby? what happened, my love?" jungkook tone was laced with concern. " because all the pretty girls are always looking at you and i don't like that. what if they take you away from me?" she sighs with a slight pout.

" oh, baby. i only belong to you hm? see, your babe is all yours." jungkook points to the tattoo behind his ear, which is her name. " and besides, i'm only in love with you and only you. i don't pay attention to them because i have my princess. she's the only pretty one." jungkook reassures his princess and begins pampering her with warmth kisses.

" baby, im yours." the famous boxer says. his princess smiles softly, hugging him tight. " that's my good girl. such a sweet girl for me huh?" he praises her making her feel so spoiled.

" you wanna sleep some more, honey? it's a bit early, my love." jungkook covers them with the blanket. his princess rest her head on his toned chest, not forgetting to give him a sweet kiss. " we can go shopping after breakfast, baby. how does that sound?" jungkook kisses back with his hand on her hips. " you spoil me a lot, koo." the female giggle and play with his necklace.

" i don't spoil my princess enough." jungkook rubs the tip of his nose with hers. his princess blushed softly and whispered " you do." but the famous boxer pecked his princess on the lips saying, " i don't."

" you do," she laughed as jungkook blew raspberries in her neck. " i don't, baby." he tickled her sides as well. " babee stopp." she tried catching jungkook's hands with her small ones. jungkook pulls her on top of him and covers them with the duvet.

she instantly fell asleep with jungkook playing with her hair. he presses his mouth on her shoulder, his lips lingering for a moment before shutting his eyes to sleep.

jeon jungkook is the most skilled and undefeated boxer in the world. he has 100 wins and 0 losses, that's how good he is. however, boxing isn't what he does. he's also a drug lord in the underground world, that's something his princess doesn't know about.

well, according to him there's no need to tell her because he wants to keep that dark energy away from her and keep her safe from it.

he's already rich from his boxing career so why go ahead and become a drug lord? that's because it's habit and that's something he can't stop doing. he has tons of enemies from the underground world, those who wanna take his place as leader but they can't because jungkook is good at what he does.

he does feel guilty every time he looks at his princess because they tell each other everything despite it too much or not. there's no secret between them, that's how close and intimately they are with one another.

jungkook met his princess at one of his matches. she went with a friend and she couldn't watch because of how hard and painful it was for her to do so. after the match was over, jungkook was leaving with his manager and a bunch of reporters behind him.

she lost her friend in the crowd and while looking for her, she bumped into jungkook. he held her tight to keep her in balance.

" oh i'm sorry." she whispers without facing him. " are you alright?" jungkook eyes softened and held her even tighter. " yes im okay and im sorry once again." she tried to bow but jungkook stopped her. " it's fine. are you here with anyone else?" she nods.
" my friend but i can't find her." 

jungkook scanned around the arena and the seats were empty. " there's no one here besides us, baby."

his manager and reporters looked at him as if he'd gone mad. 'baby?'

" oh, she must've left then."  she sighed and jungkook released his grip on her. she bowed and apologized once again and rushed out.
" fuck," he said to himself.

" why did you call her 'baby?'

" do you know her?"

" are you guys secretly dating?"

jungkook wanted to see her again so he searched around for her. he didn't do any background checks, he just normally wanted to find her. luckily, he did. she was working at a bakery shop and right there, jungkook knew he wanted her for himself, he needed her for himself.

he talked to her, but he was only doing most of the talking because she was too shy. " may i know your name before i go?" she nodded and told him her name, " it suits you, baby. very delicate and sweet." he whispers.

she blushed softly and covered her face with her hands.
" so cute," jungkook bite his lips, " can i take you out someday? like maybe tomorrow? do you have work, then?" she shakes her head, " no, i'm off. but ask me out properly," she nervously fiddles with her apron.

jungkook smiled and stood up from his seat, " i'll be back,"  he walked to the counter and ordered a mini chocolate cake along with flowers. he came back and sat in front of her, holding the cake and bouquet. " will you go out with me, baby?"

" i-i will, but you didn't have to do all that." she talks in a pout, afraid to look at jungkook. he softly coos at how adorable she is.

they went on a couple of dates and their fourth date, he asked her to be his girlfriend, " can i kiss you, baby?"
she nods her head with red ears. " but i don't know how to kiss. please don't be mad at me," her eyes drop to the ground.

" no, baby don't say that." jungkook cupped her cheek and linger his lips against hers. " it's okay, just follow my lead princess."
" okay koo."

" good girl," jungkook smiled and kissed her softly. it wasn't the perfect first kiss but they both enjoyed every second of it.
" baby, are you off next week?" jungkook circled his arm around her waist as they strolled around the beach. " yes, but i'll be going out though." jungkook nodded his head as he didn't want to intrigue.

she wanted to tell him that next week would be her birthday but she didn't wanna be pushy or anything. " then we can hang out again some other time, baby." he kissed her head.

however, on the day of her birthday, her friend stood her up. well, it was more like tricking her into going to a party where people were doing drugs, having sex, make outs, and all that nasty shit.

she felt betrayed because her friend promised her that she'd take her out to eat and the amusement park.
so that night, she stood outside the frat house and called jungkook.

jungkoo:
hi baby, what's up?

princess:
k-koo, are you home?
can you come pick me up, please?

she choked on her tears.

jungkoo:
send me your location, my love

jungkook panicked and grabbed his car keys rushing out of his penthouse.

princess:
o-okay, hurry, please.

jungkoo:
i will, bahy.
i'll see you soon.

...

she looked down at the ground, holding back her cries. she's all dressed up and even did her makeup for such a special day.
after a while, a black mercedes benz with tinted windows parked by the driveway. jungkook hopped out of his car and ran towards her.

" koo," she sobbed and hugged her boyfriend tightly. jungkook cradled her head, hugging her back even tighter. " what happened, baby? who made you cry, hm? tell me."

"can we go in the car? i don't wanna be here." she sniffles and puts her fluffy cheeks on jungkook's chest.
they went in the car and jungkook drove them to somewhere quiet.
" talk to me, my love."

" so, it's my birthday today and my friend promised to take me out to dinner and the amusement park but she tricked me and brought me to a frat house party where there were so many bad people doing bad things. i felt so suffocated in there. my birthday is ruined." she hiccuped.

" oh baby, i'm so sorry. how about we do those things hm? your babe will take you out and take you to the amusement park. whatever else you want, i'll get it for you." he wiped her tears and pecked her lips. " really, koo?" she blinked a couple of times making jungkook fall in love all over again.

" of course, baby. i'd do anything for you." he nuzzle their noses.

" do you like my outfit and makeup?" she nervously bites her lips looking down. " i do, princess. i do. so gorgeous and breathtaking. my baby is so beautiful and she's all mine. my pretty girl." he whispers with tenderness laced in his tone.
jungkook grabs her chin and softly kisses her.

" t-thank you koo." she kissed back and moved his hand down her thigh. " can you touch me more often, koo? it makes me feel special." she bit her lip, too shy to look at him.

" really, baby? you won't feel uncomfortable?"  jungkook caressed her thigh with his thumb held up her chin and gazed into her eyes.
" no, koo. i won't." she traces the birth flower tattoo on his forearm.
" what does this mean, koo? can you tell me, please?"

" sure, princess." jungkook smiled and began explaining the meaning behind the flower tattoo. " it's means ' please give me love.' it's beautiful and painful at the same time."

" it's pretty and i love it. i'll give you love, koo. i want to give you enough love."

tears formed in jungkook's eyes and this was the second time he'd shed a tear. the first time was when he was 10.
" come here, baby" he gently kissed her, rolling his tongue in her mouth.

so jungkook took his princess to dinner and the amusement park. he also took her to the mall where he spoiled her with so many clothes, accessories, shoes, etc. he took her to a puppy cafe where she had a lot of fun playing with the puppies.

" is there anywhere else you want to go, my love?" he swayed them side to side as she clung onto him. " can we go to build a bear, please?"

" of course, princess. let's go." so that's where they went. they went to build a bear and she built the type of bear she wanted.
" koo, i want to record both our voices in here," she says to her boyfriend.

jungkook smiled and hugged her from behind already knowing what he'll say. " you ready?"
" you go first, koo."

" i love you,"

her eyes widened and she leaned over to record her voice as well.
" i love you, koo."

once the bear was ready, they picked it up and left the shop.
" you love me?" she asks him. " i do, princess. do you love me as well, baby?" he nibbles on his lip piercing. " i do, koo." she pulls him into a sweet kiss.

" thank you for today. you're the best boyfriend ever ever." she blushed and hide her face in his embrace. " i'll always make you feel special, baby. i'll always cherish you with everything i have in me."

" can you promise me one thing, baby?"

she nods her head.

" cut your friend off from your life completely. can you do that, princess?"

" i can and i will, babe."

" that's my good girl." he kissed her cheek and drove them to his house.

" i'm going to spray the bear with your cologne." she giggled and ran upstairs to jungkook's room.
the male chuckled and chased after her.

~end of flashback

" i'll go prepare the bath for us hm?" jungkook kisses her lips and walks to the bathroom.

the female reaches for her boyfriend's phone and wrap the blanket around her body. she takes a couple of selfies. jungkook came out of the bathroom to see his princess having a mini photoshoot for herself.

jungkook deeply chuckled and went to bed with her. he hugged his princess from behind and stared at the camera. she snapped the picture and the next one was jungkook kissing her lips with his hands on her breast.

the female blushed and hid her face in his neck. " why so shy, love? i've seen and touched every inch of you." he whispers in her ear. " stop it, koo." she whined and grabbed the sheets covering her body.

" you weren't so shy to do these were you?" the boxer points to the hickies, and scratch marks on his chest and neck.
his princess whined even more and walked to the bathroom.
jungkook chased after her and picked her up bridal style.

the pair got in the bubble bath and sat down facing each other. well, jungkook cause his princess couldn't even make eye contact with him. " why so far from me, my love? come here." jungkook pat his lap and she went and sat on him.

" why can't you look at me, hm, baby?" jungkook brought his princess chin towards him. " too handsome, koo" she bit her lips. " oh yeah?" he smirked and leaned in, already wanting a kiss from his princess. " yea," she says before clashing her lips on his.

" i love you." he cups her cheeks deepening the kiss. " i love you more, koo." she trace the tattoos on his forearm as they warmly kiss each other.

however, jungkook heart sinks when he's reminded of the fact that he lied to his princess. one thing he can't do is keep secrets from her and the guilt is eating him up.

he's afraid that if he tells her about his underworld work, she'll leave him.

they finished their morning routine and as they were dressing up. his princess stood in front of him, pouting.
" what's wrong?"

" nothing, baby. i'm okay." he quickly pecks her lips to reassure her. " babe, don't lie to me." she grabs a hold of his cheeks and squishes them. jungkoo gazes into her eyes, only to find love and affection in them.

" i wanna tell you something and if you want to leave me after this, i won't stop you."

the female frowned and confusedly looked at him.
" why are you talking like this, babe?" tears already evident in her eyes.

jungkook let out a sigh and roughed up his hair unable to stare at his princess. " you can't look at me, now?" her throat started to hurt from keeping her cries in.

" i'm a criminal, baby. i'm a drug lord and i have an underground business—" but she cut him off. " i don't care about that. i love you, that's all it matters." she swallowed the lump down her throat. " you're not upset with me?" he averted his eyes towards her. " no, my babe i'm not."

" but babe i just told you im a criminal..." jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. " i know and i just told you that it doesn't matter, i love you." she giggled as her boyfriend doe eyes sparkled.

" i didn't say anything to you because i wanted to keep you safe. it's dangerous and i don't want you involved." jungkook sits on the bed and pulls her on his lap.

" i understand babe, but there's no more secrets right?" she fiddles with his necklace gazing into his eyes.
" no more secrets, my love. i promise." he pressed his lips on her forehead. " you love me?" she said in a baby voice.

" i love you more than anything, my love." the tattooed male rubs the tip of their noses causing his princess to smile. " and i love you." she reached over to the table took the teddy bear, and pressed the stomach, where their recording is.

" i love you,"

" i love you, koo."

jungkook tickles her sides whilst smiling against her skin.

----

a/n: tehe i did it again. another story where i refuse to give the female a name. i'll start doing that whenever i write mafia au, where the male love interest's name is kept hidden to keep her safe.🤭🤍.

also, check out my new book, "LOVE MAKES YOU CRAZY" please show it some love!🫶🏾

thank you loveliesss xx🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 2.7K 27
"๊œฐแดส€ สœษชแด, ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ แด‹ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แด„สœแด‡แด„แด‹แดแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด„แดส€ษดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜๊œฑ" ยฉ smoothasjimin 2019. All Rights Reserved. Published on Nov. 2019 C...
33.1K 1.3K 24
being the girlfriend of a mafia boss comes with a price and giuliana is willing to do whatever it takes to becomes jeongguk's. โ you can't love a cri...
166K 2.4K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...
74.3K 2.2K 18
jeongguk is an underground boxer and a drug addict. it is his way of survival. he uses drugs to numb himself. the tattoos on his body symbolize the s...